Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Blanca francia the infamous ex maid who stole from mj sold stories yet underpath admitted she saw nothing. They threatened mj around the history album release. It was thought sony put pressure on him. Francia testifyed during the trial. Claimed mj may have touched him accidently during play fighting. Yet claimed he needed threapy for ten years. Claimed he had only found out about the settlement the week before he testifyed! The jurros called him a joke and laughed at his testimony.

Never even heard of the name martinez

Blanca francia the infamous ex maid who stole from mj sold stories yet underpath admitted she saw nothing. They threatened mj around the history album release. It was thought sony put pressure on him. Francia testifyed during the trial. Claimed mj may have touched him accidently during play fighting. Yet claimed he needed threapy for ten years. Claimed he had only found out about the settlement the week before he testifyed! The jurros called him a joke and laughed at his testimony.

I could tell all of this to that person but just look at how she replies to me after I gave her the links to the two articles on The MJ Allegations site about Jason and Martinez.

Na ive already read every thing on that pro jackson website which has been put together by a Michael Jackson fan - biased much? the fact that you still think its OK that MJ paid these boys off AT ALL shows how idiotic you are

Makes me wonder if I shouldn't just ignore this one.

no point conversating with people who want him to be a pedophile

they are the ones with the issue not us or mj

I agree EW. I think it is fruitless endeavour (all though I am not keen on the word haters).

You're so right. One of the reasons why few men become teachers for small children is (most likely) fear of being accused of paedophilia. I think of my brother-in-law's cousin, who actually is a rare male pre-school teacher. Since he's not rich and famous, he is not in as much dangerous of being targeted as Michael is. But he still only has to encounter one sick loony parent, and he will be in deep trouble!

I myself am also a male preschool teacher. I have been with my job for almost 10 years and am in fact the only male employed within my department. I have been fortunate enough to have been greeted with nothing but support from parents and staff alike within the time I have been there. I wish people were more open minded when it comes to men with children, because I believe as well that this stigma is a large reason why more men don't pursue this type of job.

On another note, Most of the women I have worked with since I have been at my job know I am a huge MJ fan and have believed in his innocence since I have known them. His passing occurred close to the time I started working there and was a hot topic of conversation at the time.

Is it right that B. Straisend first said that she didn't belive Wade & James and then got bullied because of that and changed her tone to the statment we knew, simular to Corey Feldmen.
Can someone who was a follower (and still read my posts^^) of her in the last weeks confirm this???

Its intresting when Siggi Jackson said Wade has not a mental/psycholocical brakedown after MJs death which let him made the allgations but a financial one because he burned no many brighes that nearly noone wanted to work with him anymore.
That Wade sold his compleate MJ memorbillia and his house in LA the same year in 2011 and we habe the intresting interview from Joy Robson talked in the same year in an interview thst you should always have a plan B. When your dance creer faild is an very intresting combination.
Is n' kt?

Last edited:
You need to stop wasting your time with haters.

I guess this is a clear example of one yeah. I've truly been nothing but posting on Twitter last weekend. I have a brand new game I wanted to play but my mind was consumed on Twitter instead. It's a good fight but only when folks are willing to listen and boy, there are many that just don't want to listen at all.

I guess this is a clear example of one yeah. I've truly been nothing but posting on Twitter last weekend. I have a brand new game I wanted to play but my mind was consumed on Twitter instead. It's a good fight but only when folks are willing to listen and boy, there are many that just don't want to listen at all.

People will always belive what they want to belive!
People are in general are very lazy to do long resarches on a man who has no meaning for them.
It is for example difficult and takes a lot of time to find in the thousends of vidos about LN and downloadlink /streminglink spam on YouTube, the few (wich are less then 20 and some of them have too less views) important ones they should watch.

Last edited:
A loyer who workes for Oprah Winfrey works for the lawfirm Sifrin Britgton Law in which John Branca is Partner.

James and Wades Lawfirm won the most largest sexual abuse case in the history of los angeles?

Last edited:
Everybody who knows me knows that I'm an MJ fan, so since Leaving Neverland came out I've been fielding question after question about it. My defence, as you can expect, has been staunch and EVERYBODY I have discussed this with has listened intently as I've laid everything out - never embellishing anything, just stating cold-hard confirmed facts about everything going all the way back to 1993. They all know that I don't make up my mind on ANYTHING until I have done my 'due diligence' (it can drive my partner mad at times), so they know that I am not some 'blind' or 'deluded' fan that almost all of the media portrays us to be. At the end of these conversations not one single person has thought him to be guilty and trust me, some were completely convinced that he was beforehand. Two people I hadn't had this conversation with were my folks and they brought it up while were out at dinner over the weekend. They too thought MJ was guilty but by the end of my defence that certainly wasn't the case. My dad was left pretty much speechless (pun not intended) and mother called it an "education". Then, in a moment of tremendous timing, within seconds of me replying with "you're welcome", Billie Jean started playing over the speak system! It was a nice reminder that not everyone is buying this garbage and while people can be ignorant and blinded by the constant stream of propaganda and falsehoods thrown at them, they can also be educated and enlightened if they are willing to listen. It may feel like a losing battle at times, but all is not lost!

Everybody who knows me knows that I'm an MJ fan, so since Leaving Neverland came out I've been fielding question after question about it. My defence, as you can expect, has been staunch and EVERYBODY I have discussed this with has listened intently as I've laid everything out - never embellishing anything, just stating cold-hard confirmed facts about everything going all the way back to 1993. They all know that I don't make up my mind on ANYTHING until I have done my 'due diligence' (it can drive my partner mad at times), so they know that I am not some 'blind' or 'deluded' fan that almost all of the media portrays us to be. At the end of these conversations not one single person has thought him to be guilty and trust me, some were completely convinced that he was beforehand. Two people I hadn't had this conversation with were my folks and they brought it up while were out at dinner over the weekend. They too thought MJ was guilty but by the end of my defence that certainly wasn't the case. My dad was left pretty much speechless (pun not intended) and mother called it an "education". Then, in a moment of tremendous timing, within seconds of me replying with "you're welcome", Billie Jean started playing over the speak system! It was a nice reminder that not everyone is buying this garbage and while people can be ignorant and blinded by the constant stream of propaganda and falsehoods thrown at them, they can also be educated and enlightened if they are willing to listen. It may feel like a losing battle at times, but all is not lost!

This sounds very good!!!
Maybe you should try to make Youtube Videos if you have knowlage in this, when you have such a great way to convince people that MJ is not Guilty. ?

Pick a side, at the very least pick a side. You've been on the fence longer than anyone I can remember. Make your mind up.

he (as always) will present his excuses about what he wrote.
But a hypocrite will stay a hypocrite.

These "where there is smoke there is fire" comments, people forget that sometimes where there is smoke there are mirrors.. The only way to tell the difference is to reach through the smoke and feel around for yourself. Until you look behind the curtain it is very easy to believe the rabbit came out of the hat.

Got into a discussion today with someone and it started with Chandler. The person I spoke to agreed with me about Chandler, he doesn't have doubts. But he also brought up Jason Francia and his mom. It's not like he believes him, because he did his homework on the 2005 trial too but he did say something I can't help but agree with.

MJ should have fought that, even if that was against advice of companies. He did fight against Francia when she had stolen property from Neverland and claimed she had seen him showering with a kid, right? And he completely won that against her, no damages done to his career at that time. I'm confident he would have won against her again. Those vultures shouldn't have gotten a dime. Glad as hell he went into battle against Arvizo though.

Friday, they talked about LN in the tunisian media after it was broadcasted in M6 (in French) .
The presenter remained neutral about the documentary, a columnist indirectly defended Michael Jackson.

Got into a discussion today with someone and it started with Chandler. The person I spoke to agreed with me about Chandler, he doesn't have doubts. But he also brought up Jason Francia and his mom. It's not like he believes him, because he did his homework on the 2005 trial too but he did say something I can't help but agree with.

MJ should have fought that, even if that was against advice of companies. He did fight against Francia when she had stolen property from Neverland and claimed she had seen him showering with a kid, right? And he completely won that against her, no damages done to his career at that time. I'm confident he would have won against her again. Those vultures shouldn't have gotten a dime. Glad as hell he went into battle against Arvizo though.

He had History coming in which Sony invested tens of millions. He had already lost tens of millions because of the allegations in 1993. He should have never accepted his lawyers advice to settle the 1993 case a new accusation was inevitable and Larry Feildman stroke again and Johnny Cochran helped his buddy Larry again.

How are you still on the fence? It's been weeks, you either believe MJ or you believe what Robson and Safechuck are saying. I've known of fans switching sides but not being on the fence for weeks.....

This troll is not on the fence but it wants us to switch or at least be on the fence. It must hurt to come here and read that fans are not switching sides.

Thank you for this!

I engage in conversation with those who are willing to keep an open mind and can think crictically.

When people have a passive/blank affect when I talk to them about it (people have to ask me!) then I stop talking and I move on. Those people have made up their minds and there will be no budging them. And to be honest, Michael's legacy does not need them.

MJ should have fought that, even if that was against advice of companies. He did fight against Francia when she had stolen property from Neverland and claimed she had seen him showering with a kid, right? And he completely won that against her, no damages done to his career at that time. I'm confident he would have won against her again.
Well he sued Gutierrez and won, and what good came out of it? Nothing, Gutierrez fled the country, still owns MJ millions, and despite this and his quite dubious background he was still employed by the mainstream media as an "expert" during the trial. His lies were the basis of copycat allegations and are damaging MJ to this day (think of LN) despite being debunked by the court.

You're right of course in theory, but it's understandable that MJ got weary of these neverending battles at some point.

For everyone that keeps talking about why he settled in 1993 and should you have etc. Remember this... he could have paid what htey wanted up front and no one would have ever heard about it. That was the offer from the Chandlers. He refused to pay them and wanted to go to court. However, they wanted to civil trial first (the Chandlers) and of course the civil trial is the only way to get $$$ since MJ refused to pay their demands. MJ lawyers went to court and asked the judge to delay the civil trial until the criminal trial could begin. In other words, MJ WANTED to take them to trial, he didn't want to pay them a dime. The judge didn't allow it. What this means in the US is that if you have the civil trial first (which is almost unheard of.. think of the OJ trial.. civil came after the criminal trial), the first problem is that in a civil case, the burden of proof is much lower to find someone guilty, secondly, the prosecutors of the criminal trial (Sneddon and the bunch) could sit and watch the civil trail and hear all the evidence the MJ side would use and then kill them with in the criminal case.

In other words, you NEVER want to go civil trial before criminal.. EVER. So when the judge did not allow the delay, MJ had no choice.. he had to settle.

For people who can read this post:

In this video an very good expert of sexual abuse who is convinced that Wade and James are Lying compare their clips in LN with clips of real sexual abuse victims and see trough W&J acting.
WARNING OF THE MAYBE DISTURBING DESCRIPTIONS IN THIS VIDEO!
Channel 4 has already blocked this video in the UK. When you are in the UK and want to watch it you can find a instruction how you can find the uploaders Webside in a new video on his channel.

Please check out and support also this video from the uploder were he proofs that the interviews of Wade and James were recorded in multible different takes:

We went from accusers to victims now guys.

On Facebook you got that website called Zimbio who at least posts articles on a daily basis. I don't even want their shit but it's promoted, so I get to see it. And they had the Streisand article and flat out called the two chumps victims.

Well then :I

Well he sued Gutierrez and won, and what good came out of it? Nothing, Gutierrez fled the country, still owns MJ millions, and despite this and his quite dubious background he was still employed by the mainstream media as an "expert" during the trial. His lies were the basis of copycat allegations and are damaging MJ to this day (think of LN) despite being debunked by the court.

You're right of course in theory, but it's understandable that MJ got weary of these neverending battles at some point.

Jesus christ, the MSM used HIM as the expert? Unbelievable, it just shows how little the media cares at all. If they had done some research on the guy they would have known what he's all about.

Then again, even freaking Latoya hugged him. HOW? Sigh.

We went from accusers to victims now guys.

On Facebook you got that website called Zimbio who at least posts articles on a daily basis. I don't even want their shit but it's promoted, so I get to see it. And they had the Streisand article and flat out called the two chumps victims.

Well then :I
Her newest statement was just shameful. Not even the decency to say "alleged victims". Appalling.

Can you all just put speed demon on ignore .then you wont see their posts. And please stop quoting them as those of us who have him/her on ignore see their posts when you quote them

Back