Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Guys, quick question... So we know that audio in LN of Michael talking about his trip in Hawaii with James was edited.. Haters call this out saying we are making this up.. Where was the info that it was edited again? how do we prove it?

ozemouze;4251582 said:
So mad at Streisand right now.

The woman’s got serious issues, if this is senility her family should protect her. Keeping her away from instagram is more than enough, every time she open her mouth it’s a mess.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe (A.Einstein) Amen.

Not really 'friends of his' then.....

I'm really curious as to why people are so 'invested' in MJ being guilty of the Robson and Safechuck allegations. What have they got to lose in looking into the facts that show the allegations are false? If this was an argument about a well-known celeb vs MJ, I could understand it....but who cares that Robson and Safechuck are liars? I think you have to really hate MJ, if you are not even willing to look at the evidence. And why would MJ be so hated by ordinary people who never knew him? (I can understand the press /media / HBO/ Channel 4 people being annoyed, but ordinary folk have nothing to lose in this argument. ) Is everyone suddenly so stupid that they think an accuser (for money) is the same as a victim? I really understand that women get upset because of 'Me too', but I'm not sure where (except for jealousy and hate) the male anger is coming from....

(I don't recall a great outpouring of 'oh, he was guilty anyway' after the 2005 court case....)
I believe that some men don't like Michael because he had a rather androgynous image, which would make some people uncomfortable and willing to believe anything about him. And there is also that eternal prejudice, that they don't think that a "real man" wants to be with children (except maybe if they're family). It is more likely to them that a man would abuse boys than that he would want to be their friend... So there's no reason for these people to do any research. Michael was never a "real man" in their eyes, so that gives them the "right" to assume anything about him.

One guy on a Swedish forum even said that Michael should have slept around with lots of different women, because that would have been "normal". Even if these women would have accused him of sexual assault later, it would have been better than spending time with young boys in a totally harmless manner. Because it would have been more "normal"... I decided to not reply anymore to this loser, but he did give me a glimpse into how the haters must be thinking. It is terrible though that a hater would go so far as punching a MJ fan on the lip. Then again, such a thing just proves what kind of pathetic people we're dealing with...

Last edited:
One guy on a Swedish forum even said that Michael should have slept around with lots of different women, because that would have been "normal". Even if these women would have accused him of sexual assault later, it would have been better than spending time with young boys in a totally harmless manner. Because it would have been more "normal". I decided to not reply anymore to this loser, but he did give me a glimpse of hos the haters must be thinking.

That was a dumb statement for him to make. MOST pedos sleep around with a lot of women, long marriages or married and have children.

Soundmind;4251611 said:
They are not talented enough unfortunately.

The parents are to blame, they pushed and deluded them, being able to move your feet doesn’t make you Michael Jackson, their dream was unreachable with or without the help of Michael, plus they’re dishonest and evil but that’s another story.

I just sent a tweet @ sia/Barbara Streisand/jamiel lee Curtis.. including 2 print screens of some of the bullets from the fact sheet! I expressed that with their level of influence they should do research and they are hurting actual victims by protecting 2 extortionists.

I just sent a tweet @ sia/Barbara Streisand/jamiel lee Curtis.. including 2 print screens of some of the bullets from the fact sheet! I expressed that with their level of influence they should do research and they are hurting actual victims by protecting 2 extortionists.
So true.

Very.b;4251617 said:
The parents are to blame, they pushed and deluded them, being able to move your feet doesn’t make you Michael Jackson, their dream was unreachable with or without the help of Michael, plus they’re dishonest and evil but that’s another story.
How do u know? Yes, they have problems like ALL FAMILIES but to say dishonest and evil. You sound like MJ haters.

One guy on a Swedish forum even said that Michael should have slept around with lots of different women, because that would have been "normal". Even if these women would have accused him of sexual assault later, it would have been better than spending time with young boys in a totally harmless manner. Because it would have been more "normal". I decided to not reply anymore to this loser, but he did give me a glimpse of hos the haters must be thinking.

That was a dumb statement for him to make. MOST pedos sleep around with a lot of women, long marriages or married and have children.
Good point! But such people won't listen to facts and reason anyway.

Guys, quick question... So we know that audio in LN of Michael talking about his trip in Hawaii with James was edited.. Haters call this out saying we are making this up.. Where was the info that it was edited again? how do we prove it?

The transcript for that audio is in their lawsuit.

Soundmind;4251611 said:
They are not talented enough unfortunately.

terrell;4251620 said:
How do u know? Yes, they have problems like ALL FAMILIES but to say dishonest and evil. You sound like MJ haters.

I refer to Wade and James parents and I really think that they’re dishonest.

Which fact sheet is this and where can I obtain it? :)

That petition will do nothing except draw more attention to this mess and make the fans look irrational. The FBI aren't going to start an investigation on people because of a petition.

Exactly. Thank you.

Robbsaber01;4251503 said:
Check out @armymedic80’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/armymedic80/status/1109565495374569472?s=09
In regard to the '05 trial, someone posted a comment from someone who had contact with the Arvisos and according to him he admitted his parents made him do it. His username is the same on twitter. If we can get more info then that would be great.

Edit: Here is his Twitter Check out Jeff Michael | ��45 (@ZeoVGM): https://twitter.com/ZeoVGM?s=09 url=https://postimages.org/]
IMG-20190323-183155.jpg
[/url]
Well, see, they say this stuff in private just like people say about Jordan but they need to do it publicly especially Jordan since everything goes back to him. I do not feel of these guys and what their parents did. They are GROWN MEN and can correct this lie. Once that lie is corrected, it does not matter what anyone thinks after that when the sources have spoken.

After Barbara and Jamie nonsense, EVRYBODY needs to come out swing now. When U sit back and exmine this, this is very dangerous now even for these @#$%% as celebs (Even all of us) which they seem to not be able to see. Barbara does not have the best reputation when it comes to treatment of people. Now, what if one of those people who worked for her wants to make money and get others who do not like Barbara (an this include jamie Lee as well) and do a documentary fill with lies on how she abused her staff. What is she going to do or Jamie? Say it is all lies. Oh wait, but you 2 believe 2 liars on MJ, why we shouldn't believe people who talk about them with no proof and who has a pattern of lying and stories does not add up? See what can happen

You can better ask her how she would feel and what she would do when some people would accuse her dead relativies or famous dead friends in a powerful one sided documentery which came out of the woodwork and suddenly aired all over the world about childabuse with making detailed graphic description, showing no evidence but millions of people, belive them including 99 percent of the worldwide media.

It was mention in Razorfists Rebuttle 3 near the end of the video.
The possible full recording is in James Lawsit.
I would like to read this as well.

H&m are STILL selling clothing featuring acts such as David Bowie and gene Simmons ( kiss) who have been accused of sex crimes, but they removed mj clothing for sexual allegations. This cannot be allowed to continue. Either they should reinstate mj or remove clothing featuring acts accused of crimes. If they don't then they're being hypocritical and ignoring the alleged victims. Surely there can be NO legitimate excuse for their hypocrisy. I urge you all to pursue h&m to provide a proper response to this, and hopefully cause them to take action

It's even stranger that H&M would make a big fuss about this considering I've been seeing other more conservative retailers such as Macy's and and Walmart stocking MJ clothing more than they ever had in the past. I've also been seeing his albums put on prominent display in music stores and other shops recently.

Did I read something the other day about a psychotherapist being involved in the 2005 trial who said Michael didnt fit the profile of a paedophile? And that they're more likely to be every day people?

If so, can someone send me the link. Thanks

Wow, that interview with Siggy Jackson was great. Just watched it. Really liked the part where he said "oh you're family, you can just come here and do whatever." a very welcoming and humble guy. It shouldn't surprise me and it doesn't but it's just great to hear that. It's probably because I've never really wondered how much Michael hung around with his brothers and their kids, so that part was interesting.

And that brings me to this... we have several family members, friends and people that worked with him all standing up for him. Yet we have some of these dumb ****ing idiots that choose to not believe them, call them "in denial" and siding with proven liars and crystal clear opportunists.

So, so sad.

L.T.D;4251646 said:
Did I read something the other day about a psychotherapist being involved in the 2005 trial who said Michael didnt fit the profile of a paedophile? And that they're more likely to be every day people?

If so, can someone send me the link. Thanks

Stanley Katz, the psychiatrist who met Jordan Chandler, who testified in 2005, the one who oversaw the evaluation of the 300 so called victims at the Macmartin case and believed they were all victims but none was actually, did say that in his opinion MJ did not fit the paedophile profile he just acted like a young boy and did what young boys often do masturbate with each other!

In a taped June 2003 telephone interview, Katz, 55, gave a Santa Barbara sheriff’s investigator his “off the record” opinion of the 46-year-old entertainer.
Jackson, Katz told Det. Paul Zelis, “is a guy that’s like a 10-year-old child. And, you know, he’s doing what a 10-year-old would do with his little buddies. You know, they’re gonna jack off, watch movies, drink wine, you know.
And, you know, he doesn’t even really qualify as a pedophile. He’s really just this regressed 10-year-old.”
“Yeah, yeah, I agree,” replied Zelis.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/jackson-case-psychologist

Last edited:
Well, see, they say this stuff in private just like people say about Jordan but they need to do it publicly especially Jordan since everything goes back to him. I do not feel of these guys and what their parents did. They are GROWN MEN and can correct this lie. Once that lie is corrected, it does not matter what anyone thinks after that when the sources have spoken.
I agree. They should of come out in 2009. Jordan and Gavin just dont want to be exposed. Jordan coming forward would mean more IMO. I heard somewhere Evan got
cancer few years before his suicide? Or at least thats what his brother said. Regardless, karma is real. Jordan might say something when hes 80 if we're lucky.

Someone else in that Neogaf forum said that someone played TWYMMF at Gavins wedding and that he "shrugged and smiled".
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/rip-michael-jackson-1958-2009.366312/page-209#post-241819023

Heres a video of one of Gavins Classmates

Back