Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

In my opinion there was something autism spectrumish over Michael. I am no expert and it is just my opinion. It has been discussed many times and usually causes a lot of critisism. I still stand for my opinion that it is the medias job to investigate facts though and they did not do it.

As someone on the spectrum, I agree. Something different was going on in his mind, and people didn't understand.

I didnt expect this thread to get here lol.
I disagree with the idea that mj acted similar to real predators. Nobody was like Michael. He was a musical genius and yes eccentric. Just because someone is "weird" doesmt make then a child predator. Michael Jackson saved more kids lives than most people will realize. The "little boy" narrative is getting old. Several children were at neverland. After 93 future accusers/media decided to make that the narrative.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion there was something autism spectrumish over Michael. I am no expert and it is just my opinion. It has been discussed many times and usually causes a lot of critisism. I still stand for my opinion that it is the medias job to investigate facts though and they did not do it.

I agree. this been talked about a lot in the fan community for years. sadly people get offend by it. i'm not sure why because at the end of the day Michael was a human being just like the rest of us. Michael did show some of the characteristics of autism. if Michael was autistic that would explains a lot of things. he's gone now and never got diagnose so we can't really say for sure. Michael grew up in a time where this stuff wasn't talk about enough until the 90's. plus everyone is different so we can't say for sure.

none of us are doctors so we can't say if he did or not. in my opinion he had something going with him. maybe not autism but something due to a bad childhood, abuse, and bullied.

i'm not autistic but i do have special needs and a little cousin who on the spectrum.

Last edited:
ScreenOrigami;4287540 said:
Interesting. Can we see a list of those (at least) 99 other people who “did what Michael did” and were found guilty? I’d love to look into their cases. I wasn’t aware there are so many others out there traveling the world with families they befriended and working their asses off to raise money for charity. Also interested in seeing all the other private amusement parks they built, and how they trained their staff to help children with disabilities enjoy the park. And all of this to hide their evil agenda.

Exactly. look at Walt Disney. Michael looked up to him. Michael loved Disney world and amusement parks. Neverland was gonna be a place for sick kids to go. but sadly this world did him awful and never got chance to do that. :(

It isn't MJ's fault that people LIE for money. He never expected them to do that.

And again, People should judge on facts of a case, not a "perception". This is why we have so many people in prison for crimes they did not commit. That is my whole issue. Despite what someone THINK, that is no justification to tell a LIE about abuse when it did not happen. I just do not like it and it is wrong but it happens. It is like someone who wears hoody, with their pants down below their waist. Does that look apporiate? No; however that does NOT give no one the right to LIE and accused that person to be a criminal. Being a woman going to a man's home 2:00 am in the morning to take him work papers? Does that look good? No but that does not give anyone the right to violate her. That is my point and it happens too often people judge on "perception" and not facts. This is why schemers use it.

Exactly.

Michael was determined to live his life the way he wanted, and he refused to apologise or bend when society complained.

Exactly. because Michael did no wrong. but one thing i can say, he should of been more careful who he surround himself with. he trusted too many people. which was his nature but he should of been more careful. he was also known for being stubborn sometimes. so there's that too. he was very stubborn.

but in reality he did no wrong and media and people twist up stories to make seem he did something wrong. i hope everyone who screw him over go to heck.

I also feel though that, a person with pure intentions and a good heart shouldn't be punished in this world. If anything they should be protected.

It seems to me that Michael 'came of age' in some ways with the Arvizo trial when he said "I never intend to place myself in so vulnerable a position again". It was my intention to hold him to his word.

I also feel though that, a person with pure intentions and a good heart shouldn't be punished in this world. If anything they should be protected.

It seems to me that Michael 'came of age' in some ways with the Arvizo trial when he said "I never intend to place myself in so vulnerable a position again". It was my intention to hold him to his word.

After that whole trial in 05' Michael stopped being seen with kids (except his own) in public ever again. It seemed it needed to go to a criminal trial in order for it to get drilled into his head that hanging around with children and having sleepovers is not a good look at all for anybody despite Michaels good intentions in doing these things. Michael pretty much lived in a bubble and that 05 case pretty much burst that bubble and he was a changed man after it.

I agree. poor guy. they really screwed him up. Michael had a good heart. and i really think that's why they destroy him. he was too pure for this world. alot people hated it so they were like let's ruin his life. which they did. ugh. r.i.p michael.

They was trying to take away his kids too. buttholes. :angry: Michael had kid friends all ages boys and girls. Michael tend to hangout with boys more was because he saw them as him. a young boy. Michael didn't have a childhood. so seeing young boys doing what he did or liked to do as a child gave him a lot of happiness.

even his nephews said Michael were nothing but a big kid. when hangout with them they act liked young boys who talked about one of them liking a girl. a lot of school playground talk.

Michael had kid friends who was girls as well. look at Kelly who played katie on the moonwalker. she said Michael never touch her any kind of way. her twitter account got in trouble for telling true about her friend Michael and the lies people been spreading for years.

samething with emmanuel lewis and donald trump jr. etc. Michael was and forever innocent. screw the media screw the people who thinks he guilty. screw this screw up world.

there was no reason for MJ to change anything. Because what would that have meant anyway? Cutting all ties with the families he befriended? Denying them access to his private quarters? Not letting his friends accompany him on tour, as part of an entourage of 100 or so people?

Thank You! :clapping:

the fact that Michael continued being himself and being close to other kids (yes and BOOOOOYS) gets my biggest respect. Thats why I love and adore Michael. He did whatever he wanted to do because he was pure and innocent and didnt give a shit abut what other people, district attorneys or the media said. He alwas was real and never thought in such a pervert way as we, the normal people, often do.

Thats why I love michael. He continued helping and caring for boys. Unfortunately humans always see thing the evil or sexistish way. The problem is US, the MEDIA, the NORMAL people. NOT MICHAEL!

He should not have done that from our perspective. But he did, because he never had anything bad or criminal in mind. Thank you michael!

Thank you! yes Michael even said the samething. they twist up what was harmful to something evil. everybody knew what they was doing. Michael had a strong pure heart he wouldn't never hurt anyone in some kind of way. screw the media and people who done this to him. may he r.i.p

If Michael really was a pedo, after the 93' case do you really think he would be seen in public with kids again? If anything, the fact he continued to be friends with children says more about his innocence than anything. It would look more odd to me if he stooped being around kids altogether after 93' almost like there was something to hide. So the fact he didn't stop it speaks volumes. Of course average Joe public can't see it that way.

Exactly!

Michael invited everyone to neverland. it wasn't just kids. parents could of come along too if they wanted. some of Michael's adult friends visit every now and then. he was okay with all guests. if the parents were so worry about their kids they should of even went with them or not have them go at all. Michael never forced anyone to go there. he just asked if they wanted too.

Michael was different. yes he was adult but loved kids, fantasy, amusement parks, and disney world. i'm an adult and like that stuff too. what's the differences?

Michael didn't have a childhood. why no one get that? heck, i don't think you need to even have an childhood to do that.

like walt disney said and my grandmother and even Michael. all of us are just kids who grew older not grew up. it's no differences when a man plays with his trains and woman plays with her dolls.

Michael was perfectly fine. maybe strange to others but he was perfectly okay.

2e57bd207c5c07c1f2b2030b659fb236.jpg

This. I didnt expect this thread to get here lol.
I disagree with the idea that mj acted similar to real predators. Nobody was like Michael. He was a musical genius and yes eccentric. Just because someone is "weird" doesmt make then a child predator. Michael Jackson saved more kids lives than most people will realize. The "little boy" narrative is getting old. Several children were at neverland. After 93 future accusers/media decided to make that the narrative.

Exactly!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wade and James have NEVER provided us with photographs of them at Neverland with Michael Jackson. They have only provided us with the same repetitive photographs which include photo shoots and very few outings.<br><br>They were barely with Michael at all.</p>&mdash; Matter over Mind (@MatterxMind) <a href="https://twitter.com/MatterxMind/status/1253226147468492800?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

By their own words. Robsons said he was only at the ranch when mj was about four times.

this alone should be reason enough for the media to not believe this crap. But they lose too much money with telling the boring truth. So of course they go the money path with all the idiotic accusations. its about money. nothing else.

this alone should be reason enough for the media to not believe this crap. But they lose too much money with telling the boring truth. So of course they go the money path with all the idiotic accusations. its about money. nothing else.

And in LN, he claimed MJ abused him 100 times? HOw was that possible just seeing MJ 4 times (if that). Even a sex addict can not do that.

Staff Notice:

If you can't disagree or share your opinion without resorting to disrespect, attacks, insults, antagonising, or fan integrity accusations, then don't bother posting, unless you want an infraction for violating board rules.

And in LN, he claimed MJ abused him 100 times? HOw was that possible just seeing MJ 4 times (if that). Even a sex addict can not do that.

where did he say that he was with mj on nl only 4 times? did joy say that under oath? or who? and where?

where did he say that he was with mj on nl only 4 times? did joy say that under oath? or who? and where?

Joy said (or inferred) it on two occasions:

1.1993 deposition: 'My son has never been to the ranch without me up until this year'.

2. 2005 statement in court: 'My memory is the entire time we've lived here since 1991, we've only been at the ranch with Michael on four occasions in 14 years'.

Joy said (or inferred) it on two occasions:

1.1993 deposition: 'My son has never been to the ranch without me up until this year'.

2. 2005 statement in court: 'My memory is the entire time we've lived here since 1991, we've only been at the ranch with Michael on four occasions in 14 years'.

4 occasions, it could be 4 occasions of a full week (I have no clue). Which is 28 days in Neverland, that's about 4 times sex a day. I think someone would have noticed that :p

4 occasions, it could be 4 occasions of a full week (I have no clue). Which is 28 days in Neverland, that's about 4 times sex a day. I think someone would have noticed that :p

Regarding Wade, he would be 11 years old in 1993, so that's around the time Brandi said MJ invited her and Wade to the ranch to get to know each other better. After that Brandi says she was 'best friends' with Wade, their parents were friends and they spent a lot of time at each others' homes.

So on at least one of those 4 occasions, Brandi (and her brother) were at Neverland with Wade....

Also, don't forget that MJ's nephews (especially 3T) spent a lot of time at Neverland, and also became friends with some of 'those boys'.

Last edited:
Not too mention not a single kid of 11 would be interested in sex several times a day with a grown up guy. Can you imagine how awkward it would have been?

On a slightly different topic- but still with reference to LN- Netflix will be airing a new documentary series called 'Trial by Media' starting from 11th May. It's not clear if the MJ case(s) will be included. They are not mentioned in current promos for the series, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't some reference to them. There's certainly been plenty of 'creative storytelling' with regards to MJ.

Trial by Media (May 11)

In our modern media landscape where real courtroom dramas have increasingly been transformed into a form of entertainment, the Netflix documentary series Trial By Media reflects on some of the most dramatic and memorable trials in recent history. Since televised coverage introduced a new emphasis on creative storytelling and showmanship into the legal system, the courtroom has never been the same.

Over six compelling parts, Trial By Media explores the many ways in which the press have contributed to reshaping public perception about guilt or innocence before, during or after a trial. The series features cases reaching across different areas of the law including the unforgettable Jenny Jones made-for-Court TV murder trials, the sensational story of Rod Blagojevich&#8217;s political fall, and the case of Amadou Diallo, an unarmed African immigrant who was shot 41 times by police in New York City.

Trial by Media is a Supper Club production, in association with Smokehouse Pictures, and is directed by Skye Borgman (Abducted In Plain Sight), Garrett Bradley (Time), Academy Award nominees Yance Ford and Brian McGinn, Sierra Pettengill, and Tony Yacenda. Executive producers are author and lawyer Jeffrey Toobin (The People VS. O.J. Simpson); journalist, author and Court TV founder Steven Brill, Academy Award winners George Clooney and Grant Heslov; and Supper Club&#8217;s Brian McGinn, Jason Sterman and David Gelb.

https://www.hotpress.com/film-tv/do...al-media-jeffrey-epstein-filthy-rich-22809900

ScreenOrigami;4287557 said:
What is this “most people” that I hear so often based upon? I haven’t been a fan until recently, so I came to this whole situation pretty unbiased, and at no point during my research I felt that anything was suspicious about MJ, when the big picture is taken into consideration. It’s the way the media portrayed MJ that raised suspicion. And now imagine he had changed his way of life after the first accusation – I guarantee the media would have interpreted it as admission of guilt, just like they interpreted the settlement as such. They would have kept portraying him as an abuser, no matter what. Classic catch-22 situation.

I mean, he did change after the trial. And it didn’t help with the whole situation at all.

MJ slept in bed with kids, sometimes when the parents were not in the room, yes, to most people, that is strange and could be signs of something else. I am not speaking of MJs intentions in this regard, but it was in his best interest of his own safety, to stop doing it. He was perhaps naive in this way.

SmoothGangsta;4287764 said:
MJ slept in bed with kids, sometimes when the parents were not in the room, yes, to most people, that is strange and could be signs of something else. I am not speaking of MJs intentions in this regard, but it was in his best interest of his own safety, to stop doing it. He was perhaps naive in this way.

Let me preface my statements with this FACT: Children did NOT go into Michael&#8217;s 2 bedroom, 2 level, 3 bath, arcade/game room SUITE to just sleep, they were in their mostly to play games, watch movies, etc. The way the tabloids manipulated it you would think these girls and boys were just going in to only go to sleep. This is how people fell for this propaganda. Lisa Marie said EVERYONE would just pile on to the bed to watch TV or play games, etc. Even the extortionist Wade&#8217;s own mother said the CHILDREN and Michael would have so much fun that, sometimes they would all fall asleep on top of the bed. She said even she would be in there with them and did the same thing. Sometimes Michael would sleep on the floor. Some children would even be in the second bedroom on the 2nd level.

Let&#8217;s not forget that all of this is on tape. Yet, some in the public are gullible enough to believe the crap from the fraudomentary. Sadly, the public is made up of people who equate being around children with sex and that is the sickest thing about the whole situation. I have said this many times on this forum and others, but it seems some people have pedophilic FANTASIES about children and Michael. Those fantasies are both revolting and scary. Seriously, I wouldn&#8217;t want those people within a foot of my children. They are a danger to society. Be wary of the so-called &#8220; normal&#8221; ones( friends, family members, priests, neighbors, etc.), those are the REAL pedophiles/predators.

myosotis;4287758 said:
Regarding Wade, he would be 11 years old in 1993, so that's around the time Brandi said MJ invited her and Wade to the ranch to get to know each other better. After that Brandi says she was 'best friends' with Wade, their parents were friends and they spent a lot of time at each others' homes.

So on at least one of those 4 occasions, Brandi (and her brother) were at Neverland with Wade....

Also, don't forget that MJ's nephews (especially 3T) spent a lot of time at Neverland, and also became friends with some of 'those boys'.

Thank You!
COMMON SENSE is such a wonderful attribute. It&#8217;s a shame that most people who are stupid enough to believe that NAMBLA inspired crap don&#8217;t possess an ounce of common sense. It&#8217;s basically a bunch of brain dead morons walking around polluting the earth. What a damn shame!

JichaelMackson;4287759 said:
Not too mention not a single kid of 11 would be interested in sex several times a day with a grown up guy. Can you imagine how awkward it would have been?

Not to mention that even an adult would have shown some physical signs of being &#8220;butt-raped&#8221; even once a day, never mind the several times a day this lying piece of $#@* claimed. Can one use common sense to rationalize that there is no way in hell that an 11 year old kid could be raped that many times a day and not be &#8220;walking funny&#8221; or be in so much pain he wouldn&#8217;t be able to function. Instead, Brandy Jackson, his girl friend at the time he claimed he was raped, as well as Michael&#8217;s niece, said ROBson never showed any signs of distress.Ironically, this same extortionist claimed that Michael taught him to hate women. Yet, this same man introduced this Raid to his beloved niece.

Brandy said ROBson was never distraught or sad. In fact he was always happy and dancing around, even trying to teach others to dance. Of course, morons WANT to believe these pedophilic FANTASIES, because secretly these sickos fantasize about a child having sex with a falsely accused, innocent man . The perversion Of the media and others who perpetuate this sick propaganda is truly vomit inducing.

Last edited:
Back