Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Seriously, I say screw waiting and staying silent. The estate should join forces with Spike Lee, because he CAN make that doc and get it aired for sure and whoever that wants to lend a hand like Aphrodite Jones and Geraldine Hughes should join as well.

The doc can be filled with tons of facts. I truly believe if that shit had been made years ago, we wouldn't be looking at this nightmare now. Jesus christ, so sick and tired of this. I'm reading the things being said here about the claims and it's truly beyond disgusting.

Something needs to be done either by his family or the estate, or both. For his legacy as well as the future earnings of the estate. They need to put a stop to this once and for all, otherwise it never will.

I agree with your explanation, I try to explain some pages back too. this type of abuse in which the child loves his abuser also exists, it is real, not all abusers are violent predators and unpleasant, many are people who are kind, educated, who even treat the child well and show him love, sometimes also for children these abusers are fun, they idolize and even love and appreciate them, but because of this type of relationship the abuser is introducing them little by little into sexual games without forcing or damaging them, and children are letting themselves be made, even to sometimes they also do it , and they think it's okay, that it's not bad, and the children end up feeling more in "a relationship of friendship where there are consensual sexual games", which is why even years later they can even deny it, because of shame because they let themselves be made and participated believing that it was okay or they could even like it, or they simply let themselves be carried away because they were doing it with someone who loved them and whom they loved or admired, it is mplejo, child abuse has many forms, not only there is the typical profile of abuse in which the child is forced, other times abuse occurs in the way I have told and this is the most difficult because the victims when they are adults have many problems to accept what happened without feeling guilty themselves for not telling or for letting themselves be done, sometimes they even deny it and defend the abuser because for them it is someone from their environment they admire or want because the abuser is not always evil with children. It is very difficult to understand and accept this type of abuse for the abused themselves. So yes, exists one type on abuse where the victim and his abuser have a loving relationship and only when that child grows up, is an adult and spend years understand that he was abused, some take more time than others to understand that what happened to them was not a good relationship and that it was wrong, because although they felt that there was brotherly love or friendship At the end it was a sexual relationship between an adult and a child, And isnt normal, they understand all and they realize it all explodes and that's when all the problems, stress, depression, anxiety come to them , and this fear of saying it or denying it is explained by this,
because in this type of abuse the child builds a fraternal or friendship relationship where the abuser and the child have love. is a very strong confrontation that even destroys their memories of childhood and their life and even the relationships they had until now they relive everything again by going all out to the light.
I understand all of this but the these guys and what all they said, did, etc , they are just liars. See, these kind of people make it hard for real victims and unjust for the fasley accused. This is just like many folks now want to use being "bipolar" when the clear truth they are just nasty mean people and this makes it hard for people with real bipolar.

We are distraught over this unbelievable occurance. Yes, it´s so depressing what happens.

My thoughts are:
through all the years Michael was always attacked at his most sensitive and vulnerable parts of his character and his life. Michael Jackson is a genius artist, successful and beloved all over the world, a rich and powerful man - but also a shy, open-hearted, polite, sensitive, lovable person. To attack him in his skills had and has a pattern.
The most obviously cases we saw in 93/Chandler (blackmailed, ..., accused), in 03/Arvizo (exploited, ..., accused). MJ was on the deepest parts of his life. In 08/09 he was urged to do the TII-concerts, he accepted because of several reasons... And again it seemed that he should be exploited one more time. But he was killed before things became to complicated for some people. Between 93 and 03 and 09 there were several points more in which we could read similar patterns.

And now it happens again. I guess we don´t know what is the background - but the pattern is the same. This time the keyword is ´love´: ´MJ did molest boys, never girls, because of ´love´ for them. No, he was not a monster, no, it was his special kind of ´love´. Oh, he was such an eccentric man - he didn´t imagine that this ´love´ could harm a child, no, he felt it was all innocent ´love´ for the boys.´ That is was those people want to make the world believe - but why? All that is more than disgusting!

Now since MJ can´t walk this planet anymore it is even more simple for those people to spread their dirt, their lies, their greed, their pervert fantasies, to come out and look for their chances, among them even those 2 ridiculous shady little loosers.

How can all those people find sleep at night?!

I feel sorry for this but... I don't know if it is so good anymore when, Wade, James and Dan can so easy read everthing we wrote here in this thread...
It can be too usful for them... but when they want read it a membership will not stop them...

Does anyone here genuinely fear that it might go so far that Spotify and other services will pull his music? I honestly don't know. I guess it depends on how much this blows up, it's not yet on R Kelly levels I think but how long until it is?

People are now hearing these disgusting detailed lies, any same human being would be disgusted by what these guys claim. That is the big difference with the Arvizo case, I don't remember the details being told to the public at all. So for that fool at RTL Boulevard that "can't listen to the music" anymore, he should realize back then he wasn't aware of the details but they were equally as bad and horrible as what we have now.

No he did claim in his filings that he was sodomised not only oral sex. The story about sodomy once when he was 14 is new for the documentary along with the underwear with blood and MJ panicking.
And around this time, Mike was under investigation. So these fools want people to believe MJ did this to them even when Sneddon who are tough and running behind MJ , the FBI, the media, every eye on him and watching, MJ is going to do this? Child Please.

FlyMeToTheMoon;4238519 said:
We are distraught over this unbelievable occurance. Yes, it´s so depressing what happens.

My thoughts are:
through all the years Michael was always attacked at his most sensitive and vulnerable parts of his character and his life. Michael Jackson is a genius artist, successful and beloved all over the world, a rich and powerful man - but also a shy, open-hearted, polite, sensitive, lovable person. To attack him in his skills had and has a pattern.
The most obviously cases we saw in 93/Chandler (blackmailed, ..., accused), in 03/Arvizo (exploited, ..., accused). MJ was on the deepest parts of his life. In 08/09 he was urged to do the TII-concerts, he accepted because of several reasons... And again it seemed that he should be exploited one more time. But he was killed before things became to complicated for some people. Between 93 and 03 and 09 there were several points more in which we could read similar patterns.

And now it happens again. I guess we don´t know what is the background - but the pattern is the same. This time the keyword is ´love´: ´MJ did molest boys, never girls, because of ´love´ for them. No, he was not a monster, no, it was his special kind of ´love´. Oh, he was such an eccentric man - he didn´t imagine that this ´love´ could harm a child, no, he felt it was all innocent ´love´ for the boys.´ That is was those people want to make the world believe - but why? All that is more than disgusting!

Now since MJ can´t walk this planet anymore it is even more simple for those people to spread their dirt, their lies, their greed, their pervert fantasies, to come out and look for their chances, among them even those 2 ridiculous shady little loosers.

How can all those people find sleep at night?!
This is what conartists do. They find your spot and use it.

Does anyone here genuinely fear that it might go so far that Spotify and other services will pull his music? I honestly don't know. I guess it depends on how much this blows up, it's not yet on R Kelly levels I think but how long until it is?

People are now hearing these disgusting detailed lies, any same human being would be disgusted by what these guys claim. That is the big difference with the Arvizo case, I don't remember the details being told to the public at all. So for that fool at RTL Boulevard that "can't listen to the music" anymore, he should realize back then he wasn't aware of the details but they were equally as bad and horrible as what we have now.
Yall need to stop dwelling on what is not done. As the old folks say "do not put that in the universe". His music is being played even in a commercial still. Again, it is too much info to go against these guys if it gets that far which it wont. During MJ's trial, none of his music was ever pulled.

terrell;4238523 said:
This is what conartists do. They find your spot and use it.

Oh, sorry, I don´t know what ´conartist´ means. Please, explain!
-------------------------------------
Ok, meanwhile I found a translation in a dictionary:).
But I don´t share your opinion - I´m meaning what I wrote. I think it´s more than about greed of some little people. Who should use such opinion against us? Or at first! against MJs children? Or what do you mean?

Last edited:

Did they pull RKelly's music? I think this is such a strange phenomenon. The art can exist separate from the artist... Still, in Michael's case there is no evidence, he was acquitted, they have no grounds to "pull" anything. It will be a matter of whether or not people choose to listen to him anymore. IMO.

But yeah, this is worse than the Arvizo case. The Arvizos were so apparently slimy and greedy and nasty overall, it was so easy to understand their motivation for this money-grab. And there was a court of law that was able to make a decision based on evidence. But these kids were Michael's friends for decades... it's almost impossible to understand why or how they would choose to turn on him so drastically. And the graphics.. it has nothing to do with evidence anymore, it's just a play on emotions.

I swing back and forth on how dark or hopeful to feel about this.. today was a dark day.

Yall need to stop dwelling on what is not done. As the old folks say "do not put that in the universe". His music is being played even in a commercial still. Again, it is too much info to go against these guys if it gets that far which it wont. During MJ's trial, none of his music was ever pulled.

I'm sorry, you're completely right. I'm just done with it for today, quite a few bad developments, and I start to panic a little I guess. And let's say, worst case scenario, it does get that bad, for sure the estate and/or Jacksons will make a case out of it and bring them to court.

But let's not think like that yet, I agree.

Did they pull RKelly's music? I think this is such a strange phenomenon. The art can exist separate from the artist... Still, in Michael's case there is no evidence, he was acquitted, they have no grounds to "pull" anything. It will be a matter of whether or not people choose to listen to him anymore. IMO.

But yeah, this is worse than the Arvizo case. The Arvizos were so apparently slimy and greedy and nasty overall, it was so easy to understand their motivation for this money-grab. And there was a court of law that was able to make a decision based on evidence. But these kids were Michael's friends for decades... it's almost impossible to understand why or how they would choose to turn on him so drastically. And the graphics.. it has nothing to do with evidence anymore, it's just a play on emotions.

I swing back and forth on how dark or hopeful to feel about this.. today was a dark day.

Wait, my bad. It wasn't Spotify that pulled Kelly's music, Sony just dropped him. That's what I read. Which is quite huge too.

They were never as close as they now claim. Joy herself repeatedly indicated how upset she was with mj not giving them the attention they deserved. The movie itself speaks about the jealousy they had from other kids especially Mac. The motive is money, revenge and the opportunity to be "relevant" again (wade) and 'wealthy' for a change (Jimmy). Revenge against the estate on the part of Wade, and revenge against MJ on the part of Safe**** who blames MJ for not supporting enough his acting aspirations and for his 'fake promises' which led jimmy not to get a good education that resulted in him having to work 60 hours a week. Do not forget "it is not about Michael" "Michael is dead" (Wade's words), "they do not want to mute MJ", "Wade still loves him" (Dan Reed's words), "it's done for abuse victims" (Wade's words). They subconsciously understand how wrong it is what they have been doing but are justifying it by reminding themselves that he is dead, so no harm, and that there is a good cause being served nonetheless, supporting abuse victims.

Last edited:
FlyMeToTheMoon;4238526 said:
Oh, sorry, I don´t know what ´conartist´ means. Please, explain!
-------------------------------------
Ok, meanwhile I found a translation in a dictionary:).
But I don´t share your opinion - I´m meaning what I wrote. I think it´s more than about greed of some little people. Who should use such opinion against us? Or at first! against MJs children? Or what do you mean?
A conartist is someone who swindlers and exploits people. There are 5 areas a conartist use to exploit people for pity in order to use: (1) Children-see in the case of MJ, the conartist KNOW society reacts quick to children. So a conartist will use children as bait to get what they want. look at MJ, they used children to lie on him. If person comes to you and say "my child is hungry, can you give me money. Most people will give it even though that parent want the money to go out to a party. (2) Elderly; (3) Religion-Look even at Garvin. That family used children and religion. Remember Garvin said he wanted to be a priest; (4) Handicap/illness- some people pretend to be sick or handicap to get money out of you. There was a man here who went around in a wheelchair to collect money as if he could not walk. That was a congame he did. he could walk but he made $1,000's of dollars by pretending. (5) Abuse. These things are used people react first to the situation. And yes, it is about GREED.

Last edited:

It is going to ok. We just need to get through the next day or two.

OMG! This is getting out of control. Everyone needs to calm down, get away from the internet for a while, and breathe. Nothing has happened yet, and it never will. We already got the truth on our side. Listen to the HIStory album to help you get through. Looking back, it was ahead of its time. I'm sure the Estate is on this and you guys wish for more, but for right now, this is so much that they could do, as well as for us. I did my part, and now I'm moving forward.

Don't let those haters outshine you. It's going to be alright. Only God has the final say. Sending out my prayers to all of you!

terrell;4238530 said:
A conartist is someone who swindlers and exploits people. There are 5 areas a conartist use to exploit people for pity in order to use: (1) Children-see in the case of MJ, the conartist KNOW society reacts quick to children. So a conartist will use children as bait to get what they want. look at MJ, they used children to lie on him. If person comes to you and say "my child is hungry, can you give me money. Most people will give it even though that parent want the money to go out to a party. (2) Elderly; (3) Religion-Look even at Garvin. That family used children and religion. Remember Garvin said he wanted to be a priest; (4) Handicap/illness- some people pretend to be sick or handicap to get money out of you. There was a man here who went around in a wheelchair to collect money as if he could not walk. That was a congame he did. he could walk but he made $1,000's of dollars by pretending. (5) Abuse. These things are used people react first to the situation.

I just logged out, but came back because I read your answer.:)

Hm, now I understand what you mean. Yes, but, do you think, that those, of course, possible con artists the histories of the named cases don´t know? Everyone who is interested about such things can read a lot about it. But okay, I also think we should end this discussion over here.

They were never as close as they now claim. Joy herself repeatedly indicated how upset she was with mj not giving them the attention they deserved. The movie itself speaks about the jealousy they had for other kids especially for Mac. The motive is money, revenge and the opportunity to be "relevant" again (wade) and 'wealthy' for a change (Jimmy). Revenge against the estate on the part of Wade, and revenge against MJ on the part of Safe**** who blames MJ for not supporting enough his acting aspirations and for his 'fake promises' which led jimmy not to get a good education that resulted in him having to work 60 hours a week. Do not forget "it is not about Michael" "Michael is dead" (Wade's words), "they do not want to mute MJ", "Wade still loves him" (Dan Reed's words), "it's done for abuse victims" (Wade's words). They subconsciously understand how wrong it is what they have been doing but are justifying it by reminding themselves that he is dead, so no harm, and that there is a good cause being served nonetheless, supporting abuse victims.

That joy character sounds like a rather entitled person for sure. The attention they deserved? OK..

I'm learning some new things about Safechuck now. Ever since last week I have been wondering what his deal is. When has he said these things about fake promises? And did he ever clarify what he meant with that? To me it seems like a kid that automatically assumed that MJ would give him the world now that he had befriended him years ago.

Wade's and Dan's reasoning are so goddamn ridiculous. So wait, he still loves him even though he according to him sexually abused him, basically ruining his life? How backwards is that? Also, wasn't it him that said he realized how wrong it all was when he finally had a kid of his own? Which again, is just so ridiculous as ****!

Who does he think he's fooling? So all those years while it was happening to him he thought it was fine. Even long after that, while he was getting older, during the trial where he defended him, after the trial, and STILL not realizing how wrong it all was. But then he had children of his own and realized how wrong it all was?

You cannot make this up. This is also the first thing I will tell anyone I might get to talk to upcoming week, if they bring this up. Maybe I'll just leave it at that too. I'll just say that and then go "now I ask you, what have you got to say about that?".

Last edited:

The more often Wade says that MJ is dead and in the way he said that I get the feeling that he is somtimes maybe scared that MJ could be alive.^^
Cause when Wade still loves him somwhere like most of his fans do, he knew he could not stand one minute repeating his lies in front of Michael!

Last edited:

They were never as close as they now claim. Joy herself repeatedly indicated how upset she was with mj not giving them the attention they deserved. The movie itself speaks about the jealousy they had from other kids especially Mac. The motive is money, revenge and the opportunity to be "relevant" again (wade) and 'wealthy' for a change (Jimmy). Revenge against the estate on the part of Wade, and revenge against MJ on the part of Safe**** who blames MJ for not supporting enough his acting aspirations and for his 'fake promises' which led jimmy not to get a good education that resulted in him having to work 60 hours a week. Do not forget "it is not about Michael" "Michael is dead" (Wade's words), "they do not want to mute MJ", "Wade still loves him" (Dan Reed's words), "it's done for abuse victims" (Wade's words). They subconsciously understand how wrong it is what they have been doing but are justifying it by reminding themselves that he is dead, so no harm, and that there is a good cause being served nonetheless, supporting abuse victims.

but this does not make sense. james safechuck has a good job, he works as technology director, he is an engineer, he has not sought or never sought fame or money and it can be corroborated over the years, he has always remained out of the public eye and has not wanted fame , you do not need money either. It is difficult to understand why a person who does not want fame or need money can tell that he was abused for changing his life, this revelation implies many changes . Also his mother speaks in the documentary, so he lie And also his mother and also his family? they are people that dont want Fame . For the people this argument not make a sense because dont have reasons for to say about something like child abuse for to get change your Life.
what son tells his mother that he has been abused just for changing her life?
He has had problems with his partner and problems with his mother because he unwittingly blamed her for having let him be with Michael, he says ,who cheats a psychologist, his mother, his partner and has problems with them due to the "alleged abuse" for changing his life ? Has no sense. Anyone who watches the documentary will say that it does not make sense to lie in something like this to your whole family to change their lives when you are already lucky. it is very difficult all this.

Last edited:

We don't know how exectly James situation was in 2013. Maybe he and Wade becamed close friends over these 5 years, aired MJ Facts together with others to get support from the public and now they supporting each other in their false accusaions as friends in this documentery as the evil final of their awful work.
I don't know.
But it whould be good to know if they are behind MJ Facts.

but this does not make sense. james safechuck has a good job, he works as technology director, he is an engineer, he has not sought or never sought fame or money and it can be corroborated over the years, he has always remained out of the public eye and has not wanted fame , you do not need money either. It is difficult to understand why a person who does not want fame or need money can tell that he was abused for changing his life, this revelation implies many changes . Also his mother speaks in the documentary, so he lie And also his mother and also his family? they are people that dont want Fame . For the people this argument not make a sense because dont have reasons for to say about something like child abuse for to get change your Life.
He has had problems with his partner and problems with his mother because he unwittingly blamed her for having let him be with Michael, he says ,who cheats a psychologist, his mother, his partner and has problems with them due to the "alleged abuse" for changing his life ? Has no sense. Anyone who watches the documentary will understand that it does not make sense to lie in something like this to your whole family to change their lives when you are already lucky. it is very difficult all this.
But see, you are trying to understand them through your logic. to you he has good job but to him that is not enuf money. Big difference in making $60,000 to $100,000 a year to trying to get MILLIONS for FREE. And I am now to a point to believe someone else is behind this. You just can not put yourself in it. Why does someone who look like they got it all commit suicide? Why does someone gets a gun and go rob a bank and kill people when they have family at home knowing that will change things?

But see, you are trying to understand them through your logic. to you he has good job but to him that is not enuf money. Big difference in making $60,000 to $100,000 a year to trying to get MILLIONS for FREE. And I am now to a point to believe someone else is behind this. You just can not put yourself in it. Why does someone who look like they got it all commit suicide? Why does someone gets a gun and go rob a bank and kill people when they have family at home knowing that will change things?

in this way os how will see it the test of people,
because they not know anything about the case, you have to see it objectively because that's the only way to refute it correctly. I think that a thorough investigation of the whole subject should be made to give solid arguments in a rebuttal when it should be refuted in the taj documentary or the estate or whoever does it.
On the other hand maybe it makes sense that what for me can be a normal salary for another person is little and want to have more. I hope that taj finds all the evidence that allows to discredit all this

Last edited:

I try to see it as a non-fan is going to see it, who does not know anything about it, you have to see it objectively because that's the only way to refute it correctly. I think that a thorough investigation of the whole subject should be made to give solid arguments in a rebuttal when it should be refuted in the taj documentary or the estate or whoever does it.
On the other hand maybe it makes sense that what for me can be a normal salary for another person is little and want to have more. I do not want this documentary to destroy everything. I hope that taj finds all the evidence that allows to discredit all this
I agree. And I hope other dissect this as well. I just saw a picture of them with the director. They look like they are about to model Calvin Klein jeans after telling all these lies.

Yeah maybe its all part of the conspiricy against MJ, he always spoke about.
Maybe the same powerful people paid for the Bahit documentery, reporters like Dian Dimond, killed MJ and paid then Robson to questioned the result of the trail for the public and now they want to distroy MJs whole musical legecy too.
The loyers of the estate should find a way to look into Wades Moneytraffic over the last years.

The director just matter of factly says Michael filmed sex with Safechuck and then destroyed it. You can just say anything these days. This is unbelievable.

Maybe the same powerful people paid for the Bahit documentery, reporters like Dian Dimond, killed MJ and paid then Robson to questioned the result of the trail for the public and now they want to distroy MJs whole musical legecy too.
The loyers of the estate should find a way to look into Wades Moneytraffic over the last years.
I agree. But yeah, there is something else behind this even how these guys are being pranced around. I just got a feeling.

He has had problems with his partner and problems with his mother because he unwittingly blamed her for having let him be with Michael, he says ,who cheats a psychologist, his mother, his partner and has problems with them due to the "alleged abuse" for changing his life ? Has no sense. Anyone who watches the documentary will understand that it does not make sense to lie in something like this to your whole family to change their lives when you are already lucky. it is very difficult all this.

Who told you he never sought fame or money? He wanted a career in showbiz but failed. He clearly blames MJ for his failure in showbiz. Do not forget that it was a burden for a child to be associated with MJ after 1993 and this is exactly what Jason Francia said, that prior to 1993, everyone found it cool that he knew MJ until the allegations broke. Gavin said the same; kids were teasing him after the Bachir documentary. There was no leverage at all in saying that MJ befriended you as a child after 1993 and most probably that was what Jimmy experienced also. People believing he was abused and him having to deny that all the time on top of that He resented him already for "dumping" him. It was so clear from his civil lawsuits that he blames him for all his failures in life. Yes, he did not sell stories to tabloids but Wade also never said anything bad or sold stories about MJ before he was rejected by the estate as a director of MJ One. That triggered it. Bear in mind the fact that MJ was still alive back then, so it seems Jimmy did resent him but not to the degree of accusing him. But, when Wade came out with his allegations, Jimmy thought why not me also? Why is it far fetched to believe money would be a motive? Who told you his mother is not it with him? she claims now that MJ threatened her "I always get what I want" when she refused to let Jimmy join him on tour. Do you believe that? Wanna bet that she never told this to the police when she was interviewed during the 1993 investigation? She was always with Jimmy ALWAYS. Also, from the reviews, they are saying the parents of both Wade and Jimmy had separated because of MJ's presence in their lives. Again another reason to resent him.
Look at the details of Jimmy's allegations; copy past from Victor's book a book based on what supposedly took place between Brett, Mac and Jordan on one hand and MJ. However, both Mac and Brett deny that MJ did anything to them, and Jordan in his interviews with the psychiatrist never mentioned any of the wild claims made in Victor's book and completely denied he was raped. The only accuser who collaborates Victor's claims in his infamous book is Jimmy but they have never got in touch before he wrote his book. So, how he got to know what was MJ allegedly doing to jimmy? telepathy? or a simpler and more sensible answer would be Jimmy created his story around Victor's book. Please keep in mind that it took the lawyers almost 8 months to file his claim. Why when status of limitation was detrimental to his case? Because they were trying to make it work, but it did not. It was even weaker than Wade's.

Money was enough of a motive for MJ's own brother to plot against him when he was at the lowest point in his life and try to get him to sell the Beatles catalogue. Money was motive enough for Mark Lester to come with his story about sperm donation although he was a friend of MJ and never sold stories about him before his death. Don't project. Don't assume that others are not capable of doing things you won't allow yourself to do. Wrong assumptions lead to wrong conclusions.

Last edited:

There is no maybe. This is a conspiracy. It has always been a conspiracy. Don't go after us chasing women who would have done anything anyway to further their careers. Go after MJ the real monster who raped children. No channel is interested in broadcasting the Winstien documentary although he has been accused by moe than 60 women so far many of them are top actresses. Not single one channel. They are still trying to sell it at sundance with no success, and here you have a calculated and systematic campaign by the media to shift all the attention to MJ AGAIN.

terrell;4238491 said:
I mean, there is no videotape of Michael Jackson having sex with a child. We don’t have that kind of proof. Although he did record himself having sex with James …

Oh, he did?
Yeah. He destroyed it — he panicked and destroyed the tapes.

This reminds me of what Wade Robson said: "My memories are still evolving." LMAO

Back