Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

And this is the thing - he says in that trailer something about now wanting to make up for the years of lying. But no one was putting a gun to his head forcing him to do those glowing interviews. If you were really being abused all those years, why on earth would you volunteer to be interviewed on TV about how wonderful your abuser was?

It's from this video. In 2017 a group of real esate people were allowed in because Neverland was listed for sale.

excuse my ignorance with the law when it comes to this, can the real estate company sue them for using their footage? I mean, publicly distributed footage usually has laws around using it for other purposes. Unless they OK'd it!! which would give us more to point the finger at with this project.

What do you mean with the general public aren't listening to this? Because this has yet to air on TV. They will definitely hear about it quite soon now, very unfortunately.

I think you've misinterpreted something here. I'm talking about the Facebook/Twitter comments, which are supportive of MJ despite not being MJ fans.

I'm feeling a bit dense here.

I read about the film trailer, went to YT, looked for 'Leaving Neverland' and found this documentary (48 mins) by Globalmovietrailers on 29 Jan 2019. It has over 175K views, and comments indicate that commenters think its the Reed doc trailer. But it's got no mention of Reed in the credits and no mention of R and S in the contents (yep, I watched it all to find out what this was - all 48 mins). LOL. There is mention of the Reed doc, Sundance and R&S in the 'About' details, but that's all.

Some of the contents are a bit 'off' (and plenty of mention of the 'Blanket' incident at the hotel window), but no more than that.

A sheep in wolf's clothing?

Leaving Neverland full documentary 2019 - Michael Jackson (Michael Jackson documentary biography)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLpzM3kj29Q

Someone taking advantage of the publicity? or planning to do a switcheroo later.....??

Dated 27 Jan 19. It predates Sundance, so just a coincidence?? (It's a useful diversion, anyway :) )

Last edited:

Rotten Tomato also posted the the trailer, it's going to go mainstream.. many film buffs frequent there for movie news.

PS. I noticed the last couple days on my phone a strange issue when visiting mjjc, when I try opening threads that have multiple pages it doesn't show the page # option nor does it open the thread.. anyone notice this on there phone?

excuse my ignorance with the law when it comes to this, can the real estate company sue them for using their footage? I mean, publicly distributed footage usually has laws around using it for other purposes. Unless they OK'd it!! which would give us more to point the finger at with this project.

I don't know where the person who posted got it from because the title about "MJ being alive" doesn't sound like someone from real estate. So I have no idea if they own it or if they got it from somewhere else. i do know however that in 2017 about 70 real estate agents were invited to Neverland because a guy on YouTube posted a video about it and then also posted a video answering questions on how he got invited. That guy also mentioned that someone had stolen the video he posted and then edted it to include things that were not there and a whole twisted story that was untrue. He said he tried YouTube to get it removed but didn't know if they in fact did that.

This was that guy's video of Neverland:

And this was him telling how he got invited to Neverland and how it was and him discrediting the stolen video that was edited to make Neverland look sinister and bad:

But to answer your question...if Dan didn't get permission from the OWNER of that video to use the footage then the owner can sue him for violating copyrights and stealing the footage. (Note just for clarity....this guy didn't post the video that was used in the film. Someone else did and it's unclear where they got it from.)

Last edited:

I just spent the last 4 hours defending MJ on facebooks Channel 4 and HBO posts about the trailer. I just threw up, because of the headache I got from focusing on scrolling pages and posting videos and texts....unreal.....I am going to need to take a sleeping pill to be able to get some sleep at all :-(

Its like back in 2005 when I fought tooth and claw daily to defend MJ on various forums etc.

Last edited:

I just spent the last 4 hours defending MJ on facebooks Channel 4 and HBO posts about the trailer. I just threw up, because of the headache I got from focusing on scrolling pages and posting videos and texts....unreal.....I am going to need to take a sleeping pill to be able to get some sleep at all :-(

Its like back in 2005 when I fought tooth and claw daily to defend MJ on various forums etc.

Don't stress yourself out like that. That's too much. They'll find out soon enough

I think you've misinterpreted something here. I'm talking about the Facebook/Twitter comments, which are supportive of MJ despite not being MJ fans.

Aaaah I see, gotcha, my bad on that :)

With some people you just can't reason. This dude on Facebook that for some reason posts messages on the MJ FB page while clearly being a hater....he said that MJ was glorified despite having raped all those boys and that he was immune. Me and a few other people provided him with factual information.

This dude's response was "cool story bro. You do you in supporting pedophilia, I won't."

See? Some people just want to believe he did it, even when confronted with factual information. They just choose to remain a dumb **** really and I've decided I'm not gonna bother with those any longer.

dmehta;4241850 said:
Here’s a newly uploaded video to YouTube. Wade Robson doing a Thriller cast podcast in 2008, talking glowingly about MJ and how they met:

https://youtu.be/GABDZBTUpK8

Ok sadly this video distroyed one of my good arguments of the last days I used on youtube cause the robsons obviously didn't live in australia when wade was 7-14.

But there is an evidence at the end of the video which shows that wade is lying today about his abuse claims.
He always said that MJ abused him from 7 til 14.
But in the video he said he met MJ very shortly with his family at the age of 7 and then not til he was 9 and moved to usa. So the molestations with the horrible storys he told in the movie couldn't have really took place from the age of 7 til 9.
Right?
From which age til which age claimed James that MJ did abused him?

Last edited:

O
But there is an evidence at the end of the video which shows that wade is lying today about his abuse claims.
But in the video he said he met MJ very shortly with his family at the age of 7 and then not til he was 9 and moved to usa. So the molestations with the horrible storys he told in the movie couldn't have really took place from the age of 7 til 9.
Right?

You are correct. I just read the entire Michael Jackson allegations site, and its very clear that there COULD NOT HAVE BEEN any alleged abuse before Robson was 9, at earliest. Thats crystal clear if one bothers to check some facts, just do some reading.

Right now I just hope that after this has aired on TV in many countries that it won't be negativity across the board. Let there please at least be one program on TV be objective, act professional, put these two guys into question, analyze their behavior, analyze everything that is out there about them.

It can't be that everyone on TV is out to shit on MJ, I refuse to believe that. What really should happen eventually is that Dan Reed is exposed along with W&S for their lies. In a few months, a year tops this mockumentary should be seen for what it is. Hopefully we can make it that far, but I doubt it. I guess it all depends on what the estate is still gonna do or not at all. And of course Taj.

Last edited:

You are correct. I just read the entire Michael Jackson allegations site, and its very clear that there COULD NOT HAVE BEEN any alleged abuse before Robson was 9, at earliest. Thats crystal clear if one bothers to check some facts, just do some reading.

Thank you.
As far as I remener from the LN Reviews Wade claimed there that the first abbuse took place in neverland when he was 7.
But this not possible when he visit him only at the bad tour when he was 7 and in his hotel.
It whould be interesting to know which concert it was where he met MJ.
It must have been in australia far away from neverland when he appeared in a dancing school the next day.

Last edited:

THE 1ST 55seconds says EVERYTHING!
??*??I thought id be mad at this but after watching the trailer...I got to see new footage of MJ which was very cool! BUT these same 2 BROKE ASS little BITCHES that u cant even take seriously on here.....????*??
Idk where to start but I ??????? my ass off watching this oh & The most wonderful comments ive read in a while! According to some people who have had the chance to see this. There is no footage in it to prove that Michael Jackson did the things that they are claiming. & Bitch wade got into the States with Michael's help & got his dream career with Michael's help. Defended him for over 20 years without the slightest hint of something strange going on. People can lie!! Hard evidence does NOT!! & there has been alot of people speaking out in Michael's defence everywhere etc saying he's not this guy that they are trying to portray to the public!! Yet hbo or sundance has no knowledge. Please research before you watch this. We all know how powerful and seductive media is.No way someone can sit & watch this bullshit for 4hrs & not laugh or just know its TRASH??*??10YEARS OF RESEARCH ,2 TRIALS,NOT A LICK OF EVIDENCE PROVING ANYTHING, 1GUY KILLED HIMSELF FOR LIVING WITH THE GUILT & HE'S ON TAPE SAYIN HOW HE LIED. BUT THESE 2 MFS NEED GOD. HOW & WTF ARE YOU GAINING BY DESTROYING A DEAD MAN'S HEAVY LEGACY....BECAUSE THE ESTATE DOESNT WANNA PAY YALL UNTALENTED ASSES? MF DIDNT KNOW WADE UNTIL U GOT SERVED ANYWAY. DIDNT NOTICE HIS UNTALENTED ASS IN JAM OR BLACK OR WHITE UNTIL 2005 DURING THE TRIAL N WHICH HE DENIED UNDER ****IN OATH THAT MJ NEVER DID ANYTHING YET U WANNA WAIT TIL THE MAN DIES.....Smh goes to show how much of a BITCH he is to wait til a man dies to wanna fight but denied everything in the mans face. I wish Mj was here to slap Fire from his ass!

Ok sadly this video distroyed one of my good arguments of the last days I used on youtube cause the robsons obviously didn't live in australia when wade was 7-14.

Right?
From which age til which age claimed James that MJ did abused him?

Wade said it happened EVERY SINGLE TIME when he was 7-14 years old. If I remember correctly James claimed it was from when he was about 10 years old untl Brett entered the picture so ithink until he was about 14 years old but would have to check how old exactly he claimed to be.

I just read Safechuck's civil complaint again and all I could do was literally crack up laughing while reading because that whole document is one contradiction following another. It's like they already forgot what they had said only a few sentences ago because they were already contradicting themselves in the following sentences. It makes absolutely NO SENSE. Like them saying how Michael would tell James to study hard and how he would get NYU professors to teach him privately and also all these other professionals to teach him sreen writing and directing and all kinds of things about filming. But then they also claim that MJ didn't want him to get any education or that it was because MJ that he failed and had to go to community college or whatever to get good enough grades to get to USC, which he wasn't able to achieve. Oh and how hs parents pulled him from his AP classes because MJ had "groomed" them to believe he didn't need education (I'm paraphrasing here) or whatever the eff he was claiming. II don't know about you guys but my parents had no say in what classes I was gonna take and they certainly weren't going to pull me from any classes I had chosen to attend. How would that even work? "Yes hello Mr. Principal...I would like to ask you to please throw out my son from his AP classes because Michael Jackson said so. Thank you very much." Seriously? And what does anything MJ said have to do with James obviously not getting good enough grades to get in college? Dude, have some back bone and take at least a LITTLE BIT of responsibility for your own actions. But it just showes how both of them are trying to blame Michael for their own failures. Didn't get good enough grades because you didn't study hard enough or werent smart enough? Blame it on MJ. Couldn't do the directing job you got and failed? Blame it on MJ. Couldn't even GET the directing job you wanted? Blame it on MJ. Having pedophlic thoughts about your OWN children? Blame it on MJ.

Also...what I found EXTREMELY interesting in James' complaint was everything he said about how the whole thing in 2005 supposedly went down when MJ and his people supposedly "kept harrassing him" about testifying and him refusing. Because he is clearly saying that he knew then...in 2005(!!!)....that he had supposedly been abused and that his mom knew because he is saying that he told his mom to not tell Michael that she knew. So his whole "I only realized it when I started having pedophilic thoughts about my son myself after he was born" saga and him saying he wasn't able to sue before is another bullshit story where he keeps contradicting himself. Like I said....THE WHOLE COMPLAINT makes absolutely NO SENSE because anyone with ANY LOGICAL THINKING SKILLS will be like "Uhm...wait...didn't you just say the complete opposite right before this paragraph? So which story is it? This makes no sense?!"

Last edited:

According to Joy Robson

The first time Wade came to the states was in Jan 1990 (age 7) for a performance at Disneyland with Johnny young talent school.. His entire family went (mother, father, sister, and grandparents from his mothers side)

On that trip they (without the grandparents) met up with Michael (for the first time since the bad tour) at Sherman Oak recording studio while Michael was working on Liberian girl.. (two years after it was released?) and they posed for a couple pics together ( I believe the ones you see circulating with Wade in the smooth criminal outfit).. On that same trip met at Record One studios and they watched a VHS of Wade performing. after that is when the family first went to Neverland. Joy told Michael her parents are here and Michael told her "well bring them too, you should all come".. They went to Anaheim to pick up her parents and drove to Neverland, got there at night. Michael gave the limo to Joy, husband and grandparents while Micheal drove his bronco back to Neverland with the kids.
The two kids fell asleep in Michaels room and Wades sister eventually woke up and left the room.. Later both kids told Joy that they watched movies until they fell asleep.

There entire trip lasted 4 weeks (they stayed at Neverland for 1 week, the 2nd week in Cali than went to the grand canyon without Michael.. Joy and the kids went back to Cali while her husband and parents went to San Fran... This time they stayed in Michaels Condo in Westwood) She explains the sleeping arrangements were her and her daughter in the living room while Michael and Wade in one of the bedrooms. (They other room was too full of paraphernalia to sleep in it)

They returned to the states in May of 1990 and stayed for six weeks for the LA gear photoshoot and Michael wanted Wade in it. They stayed across the street from Michaels condo in Westwood.

The next time they visited the US was in 1991 for the Black Or White video, after Joy asked several times if Wade will be in the video. at the last minute she got a yes and was flown out for the video.

Afte that trip is when they started working on visas to move to the US and Michael sponsored the family to come to the United States.

Last edited:

Wades first time in the US was in 1991 to film the Black Or White video.. he was 9! If he is alleging it started when he was 7 than it would have happened in Australia.. After the meet and greet at the Target event?

Like I said ... this can't not be possible because as far as I remeber from the reviews Wade claimed in the movie that the first abbuse took place in neverland when his family stayed there the first time during a few weeks when wade was 7.
But from the video it could not be possible that wade was in neverland at the age of 7 til 9

Also...what I found EXTREMELY interesting in James' complaint was everything he said about how the whole thing in 2005 supposedly went down when MJ and his people supposedly "kept harrassing him" about testifying and him refusing. Because he is clearly saying that he knew then...in 2005(!!!)....that he had supposedly been abused and that his mom knew because he is saying that he told his mom to not tell Michael that she knew. So his whole "I only realized it when I started having pedophilic thoughts about my son myself after he was born" saga and him saying he wasn't able to sue before is another bullshit story where he keeps contradicting himself. Like I said....THE WHOLE COMPLAINT makes absolutely NO SENSE because anyone with ANY LOGICAL THINKING SKILLS will be like "Uhm...wait...didn't you just say the complete opposite right before this paragraph? So which story is it? This makes no sense?!"

As I recall, Safechuck only says that 'Michael is a bad man', which in itself is a strange thing for a ?27-year old to say. He didn't say that he knew he was abused. He's just using that phrase to indicate a reason for not testifying (Michael had got very mad at him for refusing- maybe that's why he said Mj was 'bad'..if he said it. )

Then he said something about 'MJ told him he had the best lawyers, and they would get him for perjury if he didn't testify'. Problem is Safechuck defended MJ in 1993 (at Grand Jury), so saying MJ would get him for perjury means Mj would be saying he lied, and that Mj abused him in 1993. So the whole 'reported conversation' with MJ doesn't add up.

Like I said ... this can't not be possible because as far as I remeber from the reviews Wade claimed in the movie that the first abbuse took place in neverland when his family stayed there the first time during a few weeks when wade was 7.
But from the video it could not be possible that wade was in neverland at the age of 7 til 9

I edited the post! sorry

I edited the post! sorry
Yeah and I must correct myself that wade said in 2008 video that this first meating on the badtour took place when he was 5.
But the rest I said is true.
Now it would be great when Taj can show evidence in his documantary that the Robsons never met MJ when wade was 05 til 09 or they never were in neverland in this timeperiode what didn't have to be so difficult cause there was security near the gates where they whrote down who visited neverland.

Yeah and I must correct myself that wade said in 2008 video that this first meating on the badtour took place when he was 5.
But the rest I said is true.
Now it would be great when Taj can show evidence in rhe documantary that the Robsons never met MJ when wade was 05 til 09 or they never were in neverland in this timeperiode what didn't have to be so difficult cause there was security near the gates where they whrote down where visited neverland.

But he did come to the US before the age of 9.. twice!

If he really started with Wade at age 7, that would mean he started ASAP.. no grooming, just went for it!

Of course this is theoretical and didn't happen.

Re: Sundance Festival 2019 Carrying MJ Molestation Doc

Hello I made an account to post that the doc will air in Belgium on March 8.

There was a brief chat about it in a talkshow where they invited MJ fan and Belgian popstar Bent Van Looy who got the chance to see it a couple of days ago and he was convinced now of MJ's guilt. I don't see how he could have got any links with Reed or anyone else involved in the doc.
They also invited 3 MJ fans to react to the doc (who haven't seen it) they said they will refuse to see it citing a couple of reasons like the 2005 case where Robson also testified etc. They weren't very convincing and looked stressed but that's normal as they were not celebrities like the others in the panel.
After that they briefly chatted about the legacy and they stated that the art should not be intertwined with the private life.

Anyway a lifelong fan has changed his mind now too after watching the doc... that's the main conclusion. I think it's best to see the film because you will have no worthy opinion when debating it with others in real life if you refuse to see it.

side comment, Remember how we were talking about how this doc was set to air the same week Weinstein's trial was going to start? Well it was delayed, so I guess Hollywood will need another distraction.. Oh wait, they delayed it until June, the month Michael passed!

I wonder what the headlines will be at that point!?

He didn't say this in the video.
Is it sure that this is true and that he really met MJ then?

1987 Australia
robson-at-age-5-together-we-will-change-the-world.jpg

1990 trip 1 to cali
Michael-Jackson-Wade-Robson-molestation_dpjo5h.jpg

1990 Trip 2 to cali
LA-Gear-michael-jackson-13035500-950-1397.jpg

Hm.... ok maybe the second picture is before wade was 9.
I can't understand why wade said in the 2008 video that he met MJ again since the bad tour meeting when he was 9.
The second foto don't look like neverland.
It looks like a fan meeting somewhere else.
And in 1990 he was maybe 8 already.
When were the pictures shot?

Last edited:

Hm.... ok maybe the second picture is before wade was 9.
I can't understand why wade said in the 2008 video that he met MJ again since the bad tour meeting when he was 9.
The second foto don't look like neverland.
It looks like a fan meeting somewhere else.
And in 1990 he was 8.

I believe the second pic is inside the recording studio... take a look at my post above on the sequent of events according to Wades mother.. the edited post! post #3248

I believe he was 9 when he moved to the US

take a look at my post above on the sequent of events according to Wades mother.. the edited post! post #3248
Yeah I mean which month in 1990?
When one shoot or both were after september then we know that there the first abuse couldn't take place there because wade was already 8.

Yeah I mean which month in 1990?
When one shoot or both were after september then we know that there the first abuse couldn't take place there because wade was already 8.

The first trip lasted 4 weeks total in cali, was between Jan and Feb. They spent a week at Neverland, than spent some time in Michaels condo after returning from the grand canyon..

The second trip was in May to June and lasted 6 weeks, and they stayed in a hotel across the street from Michaels condo..

His first trip would be to participate in this Disney talent show:https://youtu.be/LiQWWnn3j5g

Last edited:

Ok but if this all is true Robson should have intense memorys about that in the 2008 video.
But he said he met MJ again when he was 9 so the two trips weren't not important for him at that time. Maybe because he met MJ only very short ( where nothing sexual happend between them) during this time and not so long Joy Robson claimed and maybe not in Neverland.
Cause when it whould have been in Neverland he wouldn't forget it and whould mention it in 2008 or whould have said he met him again when he was 7 not when he was 9.

Last edited:
Back