Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Notice how Wade and Jimmy can't seem to go anywhere without Dan Reed following them around... almost like a PR guy to make sure their story sticks and is consistent....

He constantly seems to be speaking for them, almost as if he's afraid they'll break their rehearsed lines.

So not only did she have Lisa's last interview about Michael, she also had a tribute thing about him? And these two liars with their acting....made her disregard everything she believed and thought of him and jump ship like that?

Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it. The woman is as ****ed up as it gets.

Boohoo to all his problems, everybody has shit things happening in their life. Corey was actually abused by powerful people, he went to drugs and alcohol, Mac started doing all kinds of trash too but he got back up on his feet AND without stabbing a great friend in the back.

Wade is truly evil, whatever happens, I sincerely hope karma will get his ass. Like with Evan Chandler, this guy will get his someday. Wasn't it Brett Barnes who said when it is his time to go at least he goes with a clear conscience? Wade can't say the same.

The program she did is uploaded on YouTube, can watch it here. The depths this woman will sink knows no limits!

That Letter from Clyde Jenkins.. that was good! **

Goddamn. That was a amazing read, very very well said by him. I didn't know Michael had done so much for him. He truly was a friend to him and helped him out greatly. To be able to just stab him in the back like this and worse...absolutely inhuman of Wade. Not to mention the things he did to other people.

THIS is what needs to be out there. This is what needs to be spread by the media, this is what anyone watching LN needs to know. :(

But they won't. This was the true Michael and man, if people only knew.

Awesome. Much appreciated.

^ Ive been reposting the letter on youtube pages relating to wade/LN...

Just posted the two rebuttal videos from Razorfist on my Facebook again, since tonight is the night the actual filth is airing. Let's just get through the upcoming days. Let's hope there's a brighter day there somewhere.

I loved those videos,I thought the guy was great at getting his points across,he reminded me of Marilyn Manson(looks)

That Letter from Clyde Jenkins.. that was good! **

Pity there wasn't more like it.
Copy,paste and forward on.

Mj hasn't been dropped from radio 2 BTW. They said it's a new release playlist and that's why he hasn't been featured on it.

Does anyone know how to get those MJInnocent profile pics on twitter?

I just held my finger on it on my phone and saved it.

k1ojZlI.jpg

1fvD0yb.jpg

Thanks. I'm going to add it to my twitter :)

No worries.I"m not on Twitter,wish I was now,I might sign up to it to continue the fight,I hear its difficult to get the hang of?

I'm doing my bit on other websites where I can,but I'm not on FB or Twitter and thats where a big part of the battle is these days.

What would have to happen in order for them to win? Are they hoping this documentary and public opinion will make a difference? I'm guessing so.

The appeal judge(s) would have to decide that MJ was not in sole control of his companies (MJJ productions etc) and staff. ie that the companies and / or staff could over-rule him on decisions and were therefore 'complicit / responsible' for MJ being able to carry out alleged abuse at Neverland or on company business. (I think)

My friend told me he really wouldn't put it past Oprah to actually have hired actors in that audience that is supposed to consist of actual victims of abuse. I see where he's coming from but.... I don't know.

I do hope that some people in that audience see the fakeness of these two guys. They are actual victims and maybe they can see through it? I don't know, it just would be really good.

I also can't help but wonder how these audience members must feel about Oprah and here complete silence on Weinstein. If I was a victim or a family member of one, I would steer clear from her.

In all honesty you guys, I don't think the documentary will get the type of views they are banking on.. I mean when you really compare the attention the youtube videos get compared to actually trending celeb stories.. It's so minimal!

The general public have moved on from this and really does not give it much thought.. They might pick up viewings on their fallowup airtimes after people talk about it.

I hope you’re right. I think you might be. I saw the volume of people talking about the kardashians on twitter today. Couldn’t believe it

I love Last Week tonight with John Oliver.. do you guys think he'll bring it up on his show or not, airs after LN tonight .. His is also a HBO production so I guess its very unlikely, but would love to hear his take on it.. he seems to at least do some research..

DC rape crisis website is streaming LN for free tonight. What a joke

Just a snippet of news that I haven't seen on here yet (apologies if I've missed it). Larry Nimmer has been indicating that he's updating his old documentary on MJ. (The untold story of Neverland).

It seems that he's been interviewing some folks recently. No firm details of when or where to be released or who is included.

DC rape crisis website is streaming LN for free tonight. What a joke

Lol, why are they getting involved? Theres some weird shit happening. I saw a twitter account with 'STOP CHILD ABUSE' as it's bio with a logo made to look like they're a charity when they're not. Random account with a few hundred followers...posting loads of anti MJ comments...and they think MJ fans are freaks.

TBH a lot of people really haven't been paying attention. I don't think any of my friends/family really know about it. They don't have twitter or really watch much tv. I think the networks and Dan Reed think everyone in the world will watch this. I don't particularly

Lol, why are they getting involved? Theres some weird shit happening. I saw a twitter account with 'STOP CHILD ABUSE' as it's bio with a logo made to look like they're a charity when they're not. Random account with a few hundred followers...posting loads of anti MJ comments...and they think MJ fans are freaks.

TBH a lot of people really haven't been paying attention. I don't think any of my friends/family really know about it. They don't have twitter or really watch much tv. I think the networks and Dan Reed think everyone in the world will watch this. I don't particularly

I agree. I think most of America will tune into "American Idol." It's premiering tonight on ABC

I've seen a rumour being spread that fans are being 'paid' to defend MJ and attack folks online LOL. Anyone know how I can get in on this action? :lmao:

I've seen a rumour being spread that fans are being 'paid' to defend MJ and attack folks online LOL. Anyone know how I can get in on this action? :lmao:

Say there are millions people active defending MJ in these days how can they all being paid?

The thing is that theses devils choosed to attack the most beloved and famous human being who ever walked on this world!
Love and the Truth together are very strong against lies and propaganda!

Just a snippet of news that I haven't seen on here yet (apologies if I've missed it). Larry Nimmer has been indicating that he's updating his old documentary on MJ. (The untold story of Neverland).

It seems that he's been interviewing some folks recently. No firm details of when or where to be released or who is included.

Sounds like this could be a good thing? I didn't see this doc.

It's time to call it quits for today, gonna sleep. We'll see what the upcoming days will bring I guess.

Brace for impact guys...

I'm in the UK and away to bed as it's almost 1 am. I believe this propoganda piece is about to air in the US very soon so when I wake up I'm sure we'll start to get a flavour of everyones initial reaction. The first 2 hours I understand is designed to lure and prime the audience to gain your trust before launching into the full attack mode..

Stay strong!!

It's almost 8:00 here, so brace yourselves. I still believe that we will be alright. We'll survive this. Keep the faith everybody.

Back