Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

marc_vivien;4245204 said:
Event Wendy williams dont believe this doc. Not good for real victims

Wait! Hold up! Wendy Williams is on Michael’s side? You’re joking, right?

KEW MEDIA DISTRIBUTION RECEIVES UNPRECEDENTED GLOBAL BROADCASTER INTEREST IN CHANNEL 4/HBO’S COMPELLING DOCUMENTARY LEAVING NEVERLAND

[...] Among the line-up of channels which have already acquired the documentary are ProSiebenSAT.1 Group, Network 10 Australia, HBO Latin America, DR Denmark, VPRO Netherlands, SVT Sweden, Channel One Russia, VRT Belgium, TVNZ New Zealand, yes Israel, Amedia TV Russia, YLE Finland, FOX Networks Group Asia, Front Row Filmed Entertainment in the Middle East, RUV Iceland, M6 France, Movistar+ Spain and HBO Europe operating in Central Europe. Additionally, there are a considerable number of deals which are currently in the final stages of negotiation. [...]

Norway's biggest channel (TV and radio) are shutting down MJs music for 2 weeks due to the documentary. Enormous powers behind all of this

Carmour260;4245205 said:
Wait! Hold up! Wendy Williams is on Michael’s side? You’re joking, right?
I am not surprise. I told someone that when they posted she would not be. And even what we are going through now, some people are just in shock in what they saw but in a few days they will say 'wait a minute" something is not right".

Dudex;4245206 said:
KEW MEDIA DISTRIBUTION RECEIVES UNPRECEDENTED GLOBAL BROADCASTER INTEREST IN CHANNEL 4/HBO’S COMPELLING DOCUMENTARY LEAVING NEVERLAND

[...] Among the line-up of channels which have already acquired the documentary are ProSiebenSAT.1 Group, Network 10 Australia, HBO Latin America, DR Denmark, VPRO Netherlands, SVT Sweden, Channel One Russia, VRT Belgium, TVNZ New Zealand, yes Israel, Amedia TV Russia, YLE Finland, FOX Networks Group Asia, Front Row Filmed Entertainment in the Middle East, RUV Iceland, M6 France, Movistar+ Spain and HBO Europe operating in Central Europe. Additionally, there are a considerable number of deals which are currently in the final stages of negotiation. [...]

So basically the entire world is going to air it.

I know part 2 hasn't aired yet, but it is available to download. And I hate to use the buzz word that the media have used, but it is indeed more "powerful" than part 1. This is going to be a problem. The story seems credible in part 2. There needs to be a strong rebuttal.

How can w/s say they are not getting paid. When it's being SOLD around the world.

This is what I find to be more than a coincidence:

1. When the allegations against Harvey Weinstein started to emerge, it was found that he deliberately sent spurious stories about MJ to the press in order to deflect attention from his crimes.

2. The Sundance film festival also showed a documentary about Weinstein's alleged crimes. However no one has been talking about this because they have been concentrating on a one sided character assassination of a dead man.

3. Leaving Neverland is being broadcast in the same week that Weinstein's trial was due to start. I assume when it does actually start we should expect some more disgusting stories about MJ.

4. Weinstein's bff, Oprah has interviewed the protagonists and condemned MJ, but has not presented a similar show related to Weinstein's countless victims.

Thank you. Good lord, and what year('s) does he claim these encounters occurred? I didn't watch LN.

Clearly he was very young, let's for now leave it at that. A 23 year old man STILL believes that it was normal for a grown ass man to act that way with a young boy?

Pause! This is what the doubters and believers need to know. Or well, it seems they know but they believe Wade.

tenor2dgkk7.gif

Really, the fact that he did those complete 360 when the loser didn't get the job says it all. In my book it debunks it all.
You said it right there everything that I want to say about this documentary! Perfect. I think those are all evidence that ppl should know. Or either Wade is retarded. 23 years old man by then should know what is good and what is bad. I will never believe the otherway.

So Robson and Safechuck say that MJ moved on to other kids and that they were jealous. Regardless of actual abuse taking place or not is this true? Did MJ stop giving attention to some boys when they grew older? or is this made up?

I know he still had contact with Culkin even when he was an adult, what about the other kids, did they still have contact with MJ after they became adults?

It's pretty important to know

Why is that so important? People change, friends come and go. We all have had people in our lives who, now, don't play any role anymore in it...

But, for your info, Wade has stated that he was bbq-ing with MJ around 2008, right, guys?!

On a sadder note: the lead vocal of Prodigy (a band I was fond of as an youngster) was found dead today. That is making headlines everywhere. There have been only a couple of articles about LN, but I take it, they have been easily overlooked on this day.

WildStyle;4245211 said:
IThere needs to be a strong rebuttal.
I don’t think people wanna entertain the idea that he was innocent though. They made up their minds in ‘93 and never changed, even when he was as found not guilty on all counts in 2005, they just brushed it off and carried on. Also, God bless Taj for all that he is doing, but I think a relative of MJ making a rebuttal doc is gonna raise people’s eyebrows about its bias.

This thing is massive right now, but this is the eye of the storm, it will blow over eventually. The people who thought he was guilty will keep thinking he was guilty and the people who thought he was innocent will keep thinking he was innocent. And everything will be as it was.

I know part 2 hasn't aired yet, but it is available to download. And I hate to use the buzz word that the media have used, but it is indeed more "powerful" than part 1. This is going to be a problem. The story seems credible in part 2. There needs to be a strong rebuttal.

That's the part where they explain why they always defended him because they were so in love and all that crap? Or has this part not been discussed here yet?

Scream;4245217 said:
I don’t think people wanna entertain the idea that he was innocent though. They made up their minds in ‘93 and never changed, even when he was as found not guilty on all counts in 2005, they just brushed it off and carried on. Also, God bless Taj for all that he is doing, but I think a relative of MJ making a rebuttal doc is gonna raise people’s eyebrows about its bias.

This thing is massive right now, but this is the eye of the storm, it will blow over eventually. The people who thought he was guilty will keep thinking he was guilty and the people who thought he was innocent will keep thinking he was innocent. And everything will be as it was.

There are two kinds of people really. Some people made up their mind a long time ago but we need to focus on people who are open to hearing the under what circumstanses the allegations happend.

1. When the allegations against Harvey Weinstein started to emerge, it was found that he deliberately sent spurious stories about MJ to the press in order to deflect attention from his crimes.

2. The Sundance film festival also showed a documentary about Weinstein's alleged crimes. However no one has been talking about this because they have been concentrating on a one sided character assassination of a dead man.

3. Leaving Neverland is being broadcast in the same week that Weinstein's trial was due to start. I assume when it does actually start we should expect some more disgusting stories about MJ.

4. Weinstein's bff, Oprah has interviewed the protagonists and condemned MJ, but has not presented a similar show related to Weinstein's countless victims.

and dont forget, it all started right after the Jacksons accused AEG LIve for 40 BILLIONS! in 2013!!!!!!!

I do believe it was kind of vendeta and conspiracy, if the Js wanted 40 billion, people behind AEG and the business corp. wanted to destroy the Jacksons through michael.

I do believe that the dumb Js started it all..... in 2013

Bink;4245214 said:

That’s the well-intended idea, but most people can see through the lens now. They cannot hide forever. They need to be called out, big time!

That's the part where they explain why they always defended him because they were so in love and all that crap? Or has this part not been discussed here yet?

Yes, it covers all of that, plus Wade and James "coming clean" to their wives and family. Even as an MJ fan that knows all the facts of the court documents... it's hard to watch and it does seem like a credible story. This is going to be a tough few weeks.

Scream;4245217 said:

Why do people keep saying this is massive. I have not said one thing to anyone about this and not one person has said anything to me about it including my wife. She is on social media constantly and a fan I converted her years ago. We think it’s massive because we search for it. Trust me it’s not as big as we all make it out to be. This is why the Estate is quiet now. Fight for him when you can but this will die out MJ will not.

Kind of unrelated but apparently there's a video of an adult Demi Moore kissing a just turned 15 year old multiple times (with tongues). Why is this not being talked about?

Why is that so important? People change, friends come and go. We all have had people in our lives who, now, don't play any role anymore in it...

But, for your info, Wade has stated that he was bbq-ing with MJ around 2008, right, guys?!

On a sadder note: the lead vocal of Prodigy (a band I was fond of as an youngster) was found dead today. That is making headlines everywhere. There have been only a couple of articles about LN, but I take it, they have been easily overlooked on this day.

And I recall that a security or someone in the know debunked that about a BBQ, that was nonsense.

Also I don’t really buy that Taj should not do a rebutal. Imagine if his own family did not defend him what that would look like. You can’t critizise the victim even before knowing that it is a victim is also a really old trick started by Larry Feldman to distract attention bu this is grown men,adults since many years. The Jacksons should not be nice and defensive.

Yes, it covers all of that, plus Wade and James "coming clean" to their wives and family. Even as an MJ fan that knows all the facts of the court documents... it's hard to watch and it does seem like a credible story. This is going to be a tough few weeks.

I haven't seen the thing and I don't intend to either, but from what I've read here today it really doesn't sound all that credible at all to me. For non fans and doubters or believers, sure, because they don't know important things they do need to know.

What I've read today about this relationship and them loving him so much and thus protecting him, and not knowing it was abuse even when Wade testified in 2005.....i wouldn't put the word credible there at all. Someone in his twenties that still believes what a grown asss man did with you was normal, not to mention when Wade was in his 30s.

How?

Hopefully all the positive people now on social media remain positive after part 2 has aired too.

One positive of this whole thing though, it has proved unequivocally that we are the greatest and most passionate fanbase in the world.
The gatherings and tributes for the 10th anniversary of his passing will allow us all to stick a collective middle finger up to the media and the haters. We just have to be patient and make sure we do it so big that we make this look like the non event it always should've been.

Apperently Wendy Williams dosn’t beleive a word of it.

Smooth72;4245224 said:
Why do people keep saying this is massive. I have not said one thing to anyone about this and not one person has said anything to me about it including my wife. She is on social media constantly and a fan I converted her years ago. We think it’s massive because we search for it. Trust me it’s not as big as we all make it out to be. This is why the Estate is quiet now. Fight for him when you can but this will die out MJ will not.

My sister hasn't brought it up yet either, only 1 friend did. But I only have like 3 friends so that's one third already lol. But it hasn't aired yet in most regions so it has the potential to be massive soon...

Smooth72;4245224 said:

Perhaps you're right. I spend too much time on the internet :doh:

La74;4245230 said:
Apperently Wendy Williams dosn’t beleive a word of it.
What happened with that? I heard she was going to speak about it, but I didn’t want to see it, but now I do, lol

I think it's important because if MJ indeed stopped having contact with kids after a certain age people might think this is because he found some new "toys". If he has kept contact with all those kids throughout their lives it paints a much better picture of MJ.

Something else. If Robson and Safechuck claim to be in love with MJ doesn't that make them gay? So why do they have wives?

Oh well I think I'll watch it anyway on Friday so I understand it all a bit better.

Back