Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Are you seeing any of your old comments on videos (without being logged in)? Try searching for the comments you have posted and then click on your username to take you to the channel. That should show you the url (I think you should do that from a web browser and not from the app though)
I have not been able to locate any of my old posts, than again my account was shut down 3 days ago so a lot has gone on since than. the other one I opened I deleted the youtube page (because it was not my real one) and those comments are all gone..

total side note.. can't the estate get that pedo video on youtube from THAT specific site taken down for using Michaels music in the beginning? 'Michael Jacksons Pedophile world"

As a Finn myself, I find it appalling that a public broadcasting company that gets a large chunk of its funding from regular taxpayers would broadcast a mockumentary with no basis in facts whatsoever. You could perhaps expect this from a TV station like Frii, Hero, Channel 5 or Fox even, but for Yle to take part in this is just ridiculous. Id also point out that these two accusers have not been truthful before but this documentary does nothing to actually _investigate_ the claims made by Safechuck and Robson. As such, it has no public interest value and would only have the effect of placing Yle on the same level as the worst tabloids in the country.

I emailed them yesterday. You should send them email too. I don't think they will cancel it but we can try.

Speed_Demon87;4246602 said:
These allegations are very hard to accept for us fans but we must not be blinded by our admiration of Michael and accept that these behaviours were anything but normal.

I’ve been thinking a lot about this and I’m very angry at Michael for allowing himself to be put in these situations in the first place. Surrounded by yes men he was allowed to do what he wanted and his team just said YES.

For his imagine it was wrong and they should have put a stop to it immediately.

I feel that Michael was very much child like and had the personality of a child but also adult desires of a man. It all got messed up along the way and he could not separate the need for childish simplicity and his sexual desires as an adult. Could it have been a case that he genuinely did not believe his actions were harmful or abusive? It was simply an act of love.
I find your last paragraph very alarming and really can't understand why you would post that here.

For the fans of LN, Dan Reed may will give you a chance to see Chandler and Arvizo talking about MJ for the first time.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/07/michael-jackson-documentary-leaving-neverland-getting-sequel-8844031/?ito=twitter

Dan Reed wants to become RICH of Michael Jackson obviously. And its PERSONAL for him now, he has declared war against MJ fans and MJ. He berated Piers Morgan for asking him questions on the show yesterday. The guys is ABSOLUTE TRASH!

I can see Arvizo seeing the $$$ since anyone can say or do anything and just CASH IN, nobody will question them!

somewhereinthedark;4246629 said:
Anyone who can’t see that these scam artists are lying, needs to step away from being an MJ fan. Unless, you have been too lazy to read all of the evidence that fans have presented against These two, there is no way in hell that they should be believed. What EVIDENCE have they shown. Michael didn’t SUDDENLY marry Lisa Marie. They had been dating for a while. I remember the time they went to a concert and the f@#$&* media pretended that he was a concert with a boy. Michael and Lisa called the media out. I also have photos and film footage when Michael was in a relationship with Debbie, Paris and Prince’s mom. Debbie was with Michael a lot before Lisa came into the picture. I have photos of Michael and Debbie in the back seat of a car. I have photos of Debbie at the window of hotels when Michael was on tour. Let’s not forget that Debbie pregnant with Michael’s child BEFORE she became pregnant with Prince. She lost Michael’s first child.The media doesn’t want you to know that because it doesn’t fit their agenda.
The media would always act as if it was only boys with him, when the photos would show Debbie, and later on they did this when he was with Lisa. She would be with Michael and other children. The trash media would report that he was with a boy. This is how they manipulated gullible people. This is how Robson and Safechuck are manipulating people like you and others who have doubts.
Any fan who has been defending Michael, like I have for over 30 years, KNOWS that the bull crap these two are spewing is nothing new, it’s the same @#$& that has
been regurgitated since the 1993-1994 scam.IMO, some of you seem to WANT to find sn EXCUSE to doubt Michael. He doesn’t need fence straddling fans. Either you believe this trash or you KNOW they are lying and that Michael is 100% innocent. There is no but...

Thank you! Very well said.

Anyone that has genuinely observed Michael Jackson for the last 45 years has seen him gush over women.. Lets take away all the facts we know!

* on stage with Diana Ross talking about how sexy each other is
* the flirtatious nature in behind the scene footage (In The Closet / Stranger In Moscow)
* in LWMJ his compliment towards the girls from Spain and the "i'll give you more than a hug comment"
* The private convos (never meant for us to hear) that were later released, the way he speaks about women
* The footage back stage when the camera pans back to Michael and he was all close to that girl
* The nick name "fish" for grown @$$ women
* Invincible signing, he flirted with a couple female fans (checking out the belly ring & getting anothers number)

The list goes on, the fact of the matter is there are videos and stories than show Michael in a very different light than portrayed.. Skinny dipping with Jane Fonda. (random thing that came to my mind)

He was not into boys like that.. Again the legal docs can prove it but outside of that... people just buy into this man child thing differently than it actually was.. He was a MAN that had the means to shelter himself from specific responsibilities.. It's through those responsibilities that WE "normal" people learn how to function In society in a 'normal' way..

How are you going to know how to be normal in an unconventional world? He wanted to keep his imagination going and he was able to build a world to make that happen.. It's OUR 'normalcy' that twists it into perversion because we have conditioned ourselves to act the way we do today.. We are affected by social pressure to conform.. He did NOT have to do it..

anyone that has genuinely observed michael jackson for the last 45 years has seen him gush over women.. Lets take away all the facts we know!

* on stage with diana ross talking about how sexy each other is
* the flirtatious nature in behind the scene footage (in the closet / stranger in moscow)
* in lwmj his compliment towards the girls from spain and the "i'll give you more than a hug comment"
* the private convos (never meant for us to hear) that were later released, the way he speaks about women
* the footage back stage when the camera pans back to michael and he was all close to that girl
* the nick name "fish" for grown @$$ women
* invincible signing, he flirted with a couple female fans (checking out the belly ring & getting anothers number)

the list goes on, the fact of the matter is there are videos and stories than show michael in a very different light than portrayed.. Skinny dipping with jane fonda. (random thing that came to my mind)

he was not into boys like that.. Again the legal docs can prove it but outside of that... People just buy into this man child thing differently than it actually was.. He was a man that had the means to shelter himself from specific responsibilities.. It's through those responsibilities that we "normal" people learn how to function in society in a 'normal' way..

How are you going to know how to be normal in an unconventional world? He wanted to keep his imagination going and he was able to build a world to make that happen.. It's our 'normalcy' that twists it into perversion because we have conditioned ourselves to act the way we do today.. We are affected by social pressure to conform.. He did not have to do it..

bingo!!!

Dan Reed wants to become RICH of Michael Jackson obviously. And its PERSONAL for him now, he has declared war against MJ fans and MJ. He berated Piers Morgan for asking him questions on the show yesterday. The guys is ABSOLUTE TRASH!

I can see Arvizo seeing the $$$ since anyone can say or do anything and just CASH IN, nobody will question them!

He thinks people who have facts on MJ needs to be berated but he cant. This all is going to come back an bit him in @$$

This is the reason I get that my youtube page was suspended..

This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

I don't want to keep talking about It here but I really am giving people info on youtube that is related to this..if any of you know how to get youtube pages back.. let me know.. I can't find my URL the appeal asks for, I read that if you go through the steps of deleting you see it but I don't.

This is the reason I get that my youtube page was suspended..

This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

I don't want to keep talking about It here but I really am giving people info on youtube that is related to this..if any of you know how to get youtube pages back.. let me know.. I can't find my URL the appeal asks for, I read that if you go through the steps of deleting you see it but I don't.
I wonder if people writing nasty things are losing their accounts.

Charles Thomsen with another interview, but in two parts:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"> <a href="https://t.co/9m3BZWrT6o">pic.twitter.com/9m3BZWrT6o</a></p>&mdash; Quench My Desire (@Annie_Is_Not_OK) <a href="https://twitter.com/Annie_Is_Not_OK/status/1103253955746979840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 6, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"> <a href="https://t.co/V9FlpAzjnk">pic.twitter.com/V9FlpAzjnk</a></p>&mdash; Quench My Desire (@Annie_Is_Not_OK) <a href="https://twitter.com/Annie_Is_Not_OK/status/1103254740954169345?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 6, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You have to switch up the messages a bit. I have a text document, with pre-written messages for different arguments etc. In 2005 I had like 25 different messages that covered pretty much whatever argument that could up. So just copy and paste solved most debates.

You cant comment at all? Not anywhere? Thats odd, I thought you were supposed to get a warning first.
---
When the LN trailer came out I spent 8 hours straight at HBO and Channel 4 facebook, and after 8 hours non-stop posting to almost every negative comment I got a warning. I did not use the same message all the time of course though.

First of all, MJJC works again! Yay! I wasn't able to post comments, couldn't log in after logging out etc. It's been fixed! Nice!

That's actually a good idea to switch up the messages a little. I'm gonna give that a shot. I'll probably be needing to dig into some documents for that but that's OK.

Oh and FB works again. Maybe it was a timed ban. Not sure. I'll make sure not to post the exact same message again. The good news is that my comment (on that MJ FB page article) where I pasted the Thomson piece received more than 30 likes.

I am telling u fans. THESE GUYS ARE GOING TO BE MORE EXPOSE as weeks go by. Mark my word.

I soooooo hope so! You'd really think it would happen when you take into account that there's actual proof of Wade's true intentions. That diary that he had to present to the judge is quite something. I don't know a lot about the law, but is there no way the estate can sue Wade for that? It's pretty much proof WHY he shopped a book deal and sued the estate/MJ in the first place.

For the fans of LN, Dan Reed may will give you a chance to see Chandler and Arvizo talking about MJ for the first time.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/07/michael-jackson-documentary-leaving-neverland-getting-sequel-8844031/?ito=twitter

All this article does is bring old news as new news. Wasn't it early this week or even last week that Reed said he would make a mockumentary with Gavin and Jordan if they came forward? Nothing is set in stone at all yet and I hope to God it's not happening. At least it seems Jordan can't participate.

Lightbringer;4246890 said:
Charles Thomsen with another interview, but in two parts:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"> <a href="https://t.co/9m3BZWrT6o">pic.twitter.com/9m3BZWrT6o</a></p>&mdash; Quench My Desire (@Annie_Is_Not_OK) <a href="https://twitter.com/Annie_Is_Not_OK/status/1103253955746979840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 6, 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"> <a href="https://t.co/V9FlpAzjnk">pic.twitter.com/V9FlpAzjnk</a></p>&mdash; Quench My Desire (@Annie_Is_Not_OK) <a href="https://twitter.com/Annie_Is_Not_OK/status/1103254740954169345?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 6, 2019</a></blockquote>

Great stuff! This is the kind of person that should be working at a big news program, on the other hand he shouldn't because he'd be way more easy to corrupt just like all the other big news programs now. He's bringing facts and proof here. I DO hope his articles can eventually reach the MSM.

Truly if this eventually backfires on Wade, James and Dan I will throw a party.

Can someone just make wade and the othe idiot take a lie detector test? If they are telling the truth as they say, they would have no problem doing it....

Can someone just make wade and the othe idiot take a lie detector test? If they are telling the truth as they say, they would have no problem doing it....

Polygraph tests are so unreliable, that's why you cannot use the result of the test in a courtroom.

I love the era we are in now with Twitter, before this LN nightmare I never used and now I use it fully to fight for Mike. Here's the thing I'm happy about now.

Earlier today I saw some comments on Reed's Twitter clearly fully believing LN. I decided to put Thomson's article there and told peeps to wake up. That post just got liked and retweeted by one person. That should mean all the followers of the person that liked it will see it, right?

I love the era we are in now with Twitter, before this LN nightmare I never used and now I use it fully to fight for Mike. Here's the thing I'm happy about now.

Earlier today I saw some comments on Reed's Twitter clearly fully believing LN. I decided to put Thomson's article there and told peeps to wake up. That post just got liked and retweeted by one person. That should mean all the followers of the person that liked it will see it, right?

Yes that's right.

So today here is Latvia I saw the first article about this with the title about why Michael's music was removed from the radio station around the world. The article was written in a way as if journalist takes it all as a fact that it all happened. I went to the comments section and to my surprise, it wasn't all that negative as I expected. Some said there is nothing new that hasn't been said before. But most of the ppl didn't believe it and told them to back off cause Michael is dead.

There were another article in not that serious page. All comment were positive mentioning why the article even were made and what a sick mind ppl may have (meaning either author of the article or Robson and Safechuck).

No info about the documentary planning to air ir here. I hope it will stay that way.

Back