Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Perhaps everybody should calm down a bit. You don't have to react to everything that's being said. Just take it in and think, always think. Don't insult people, it's ridiculous. Be civil.

To acknowledge that MJ had his flaws.

That’s all.

I’m so ****ing angry at Michael for screwing up his own legacy. He could have been known as the greatest ever without these horrendous allegations.

Well thats a valid way to feel I guess but maybe go and process that without trying to get us to join you in the anger. Feel angry but don't try and watch your anger play out in us for some sort of catharsis. Most of us know Michael had flaws and made silly mistakes but theres quite a large margin between that and saying we can't reasonably question Wade's story botch ups because 'he was a child at the time'. Him having to piece together memories would be understandable but wouldn't account for him deliberately leaving out significant info (like dating MJ's niece, his lawsuit etc), embellishing things (jacket burning etc) or just outright making things up or borrowing ideas from tabloid stories about himself that his mum told him weren't even true.

Seriously now, I come to the forum to escape the stuff on social media. There needs to at least be separate threads please.

I still want to know how Wade presented his talent in LN.
How long are this szenes?
Did James presented his talents?

What do you mean exactly?
You mean Wade dancing? There's a couple of scenes in it, mainly from when he was younger. Some rehearsal scenes with Spears too. Also a news clip that says he is one the hottest new talents in Hollywood

James is seen dancing too and playing in a band (pretty good band at first guess)

There's a popular channel I was subscribed to on YouTube that I had to unsubscribe to today due to the fact that they "canceled" MJ. They have had his Thriller album on a wall ever since I have watched them and they're gonna remove it now. It pisses me off that these people are destroying his legacy without a shred of evidence even though he was acquitted of all charges. That really hurt me when they said they're gonna remove his album. Small thing but hurt deep.

Speed_Demon87;4247543 said:
I agree with that and I will take a break from here.

What’s really got to me and caused me to lash out is the pure arrogance from some posters accusing me of not being a fan simply because I disagree with some of Michael’s behaviour.

Seeing stuff like you’re a troll or byeee really gets to me and I think to myself, what gives you the right to say I’m not a fan. Do you have some sort of hierarchy over me in the MJ community?

Apologies for the outburst.

Let's not get it twisted here though, ok? I never said you weren't a fan. In fact earlier today when I started to comment for the first time on this whole "doubts" development I said I won't call you a non fan and won't tell you to go away, never did.

Yet for some reason you call me a nut job, you have the goddamned nerve to say I would still defend him even if he was abusing a kid in front of me. That's what I call taking things way too far and uncalled for. I'm not the one that selectively has been ignoring friendly advice and kept harping on about things that we were fully aware of that you felt that way.

So again, do not get it twisted. I never said you weren't a fan and once you become hostile you can expect the same in return. That's when you get things like "bye". Can't expect me to say "greetings" or "have a wonderful day" when you are the one acting like an ass to me.

Just wanted to make that clear. Your stuff about how my country supports this and that, really what does it even have to do with all this? Nothing at all, not sure what you were trying to start there.

Also, try to look at it from our perspective. We come here to get away from some of the negative crap out there. We come here with facts and increasingly more proof of both dude's wrongdoing. If then posters keep going on about their doubts.... it becomes rather annoying and frustrating. This is a time to fight for Mike.

Oh wow why are there idiots in here? I came in here to get away from the negativity...are these people fans?

Crazy !
If you dont like someone why register rmto a fan forum that's insane !
No job or life ?

MJ is still the gretest human being who ever lived!
Greedy sick people who accusing him and telling sick farytales about him didn't really change this!
Everything was compleaty right and the way it should be.
Because why he was what he was and did what he did, millions of people love him so much like no other and fighting now for him so strong and passionated!
They wound't do this for no other celebretie!
Jesus was his example!
When he whould living today people/media whould see him as a wiared guy too and maybe accusing him when he surounding himself with children to help them.

The proplem or the wrong thing is not MJ. Its the world or society we live in today and maybe the system!

MJ was in many areas ahead of his time and didn't fit in the timeperiod he lived in.
Maybe he should born 1000 years later when the evolution of the human kind is simular to him.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna say it here now, i hope people like Speed Demon will receive a ban. Beyond tired of posters like this that truly feel like I am talking to a hater. This poster earlier today already said that we'd still defend him if proof came out that he did it and now this poster said it to me personally, you've really REALLY gone too far there mister/woman.

I agree.... I'm leaving this forum for good... if this continues...

MJ is still the gretest human being who ever lived!
Greedy sick people who accusing him and telling sick farytales about him didn't really change this!
Everything was compleaty right and the way it should be.
Because why he was what he was and did what he did, millions of people love him so much like no other and fighting now for him so strong and passionated!
They wound't do this for no other celebretie!
Jesus was his example!
When he whould living today people/media whould see him as a wiared guy too and maybe accusing him when he surriunding him with children.

The proplem or the wrong thing is not MJ. Its the world or society we live in today and maybe the sistem!

So true!!! Society is SICK!!!!

I agree.... I'm leaving this forum for good... if this continues...

Please don't do that. Unless these two can just act normal from now on, I wouldn't mind that the mod takes a look at it. That JC08 person got kicked as well and in my opinion the stuff being said today is significantly worse than what JC08 did. It's more than ridiculous and absolutely crossing a line. Something will be done.

Please don't do that. Unless these two can just act normal from now on, I wouldn't mind that the mod takes a look at it. That JC08 person got kicked as well and in my opinion the stuff being said today is significantly worse than what JC08 did. It's more than ridiculous and absolutely crossing a line. Something will be done.

Thanks...

Deep breathe everyone..............tensions are high, no ones leaving, I'll go through this thread and take the necessary action.

Note to those sparking fury and not helping things, now is not the time...

Wade Robson, in preparation for the trial, was investigated - as in: asked TONS of questions from MJ's team, private investigators etc. In the trial itself, he went through cross-examination from prosecutor Ron Zonen I guess... he was, as mentioned already the first defense witness... it's not even possible....
He's LYING now......

I am interested to see what happens in the next couple of weeks. I hope it doesn't get any worse than this doc. Anyone know what happens with regards to the estate and/or Brett Barned suing HBO?

I'm glad that I've seen way more LN skeptics online than I thought there would be. I think if people keep researching/debunking eventually someone will hit upon a bombshell. I'm still frustrated that all the lists of details that have been collected are being ignored by so many but what can you do. I partly feel everyone is going along with all of this because they feel they should. This brings me back to an idea that I've always held, that accusing MJ of child abuse anytime after 1993 seems pretty fool proof, everyone knows that if they come out and speak about this they will be believed, especially now. Of all ways to grab attention and get the public on your side...saying you were abused by MJ is probably the easiest thing in the world to do.

I am interested to see what happens in the next couple of weeks. I hope it doesn't get any worse than this doc. Anyone know what happens with regards to the estate and/or Brett Barned suing HBO?

I'm glad that I've seen way more LN skeptics online than I thought there would be. I think if people keep researching/debunking eventually someone will hit upon a bombshell. I'm still frustrated that all the lists of details that have been collected are being ignored by so many but what can you do. I partly feel everyone is going along with all of this because they feel they should. This brings me back to an idea that I've always held, that accusing MJ of child abuse anytime after 1993 seems pretty fool proof, everyone knows that if they come out and speak about this they will be believed, especially now. Of all ways to grab attention and get the public on your side...saying you were abused by MJ is probably the easiest thing in the world to do.

I know we have enough on our plate as it is but I'm concerned as to what's stopping someone else lying and trying to get money from the Estate.

I agree with what you say,this has become a thing and with Michael gone and no criminal case to go through,what have these people got to lose?

Deep breathe everyone..............tensions are high, no ones leaving, I'll go through this thread and take the necessary action.

Note to those sparking fury and not helping things, now is not the time...

Maybe you could add an "ignore" function to the forum, so that those who are upset by the doubters can just put them on ignore instead of fighting with them.

Silverstone;4247562 said:
I know we have enough on our plate as it is but I'm concerned as to what's stopping someone else lying and trying to get money from the Estate.

I agree with what you say,this has become a thing and with Michael gone and no criminal case to go through,what have these people got to lose?
This is my fear too. As you say, what have they got to lose? At the very least they get paid to do talk shows and can have their 5 minutes.

I’m a little worried to say the least.

Does anybody remember hearing about Wade's wife being abused as a child other than on their "foundation" website? I feel like I read that somewhere else beforehand.

Paid influencers driven from hate and greed.

Definently paid influencers to cause dissension and divisiveness. These people should not be allowed to spew their rhetoric. It is contrived and I have seen through it from the beginning. Allowing them to spew this BS is being used against us, the fans. This is NOT the time to try and be objective and let so-called fans
Have doubts and try to convince others to have doubt. MJ fandom does not need these fake fans.

Scream;4247569 said:
This is my fear too. As you say, what have they got to lose? At the very least they get paid to do talk shows and can have their 5 minutes.

I doubt this is the end. It's a repeating pattern and because Michael is no longer here and especially now with the MeToo movement and rise in outrage culture, I think it's only a matter of time until this kicks off again. And again. Unless something really strong comes out that puts people off from creating more BS. But I don't see how that could happen. Even a rebuttal documentary won't do it. If it even got lucky enough to be broadcast it wouldn't get anywhere near the level of attention and press that this did.

Scream;4247569 said:

I can understand that fear for sure. This brings me to that guy that used or still hangs around with the Jackson kids, there seemed to be some fear earlier this week that he could flip as soon as the support would stop. And apparently he wasn't happy that someone shared a support message of his or something.

And it's probably nothing but what to think of Frank who had a very clear support message about Mike and where he said it was all about money, something along those lines. But then the tweet later was removed.

It's probably nothing to panic over, but I fully understand the fears.

Speed_Demon87;4247577 said:
I’d be worried about Brett Barnes and especially Omar Bhatti the next “victims” to come out and claim that Michael abused them.

Ok..... this now comes straight from MJFacts cause I taked about that I visit this site yesterday.
And this were the things they talked about there in the chats, exectly this two names they mentioned!!!
When this user not get banned I will not come back!

Speed_Demon87;4247577 said:
I’d be worried about Brett Barnes and especially Omar Bhatti the next “victims” to come out and claim that Michael abused them.

You private message to me, was more direct : "Whatever, you can defend Jackson all you like. Just wait until Brett Barnes and Omar Bhatti claim they were abused also." Shows that you are a hater...

You private message to me, was more direct : "Whatever, you can defend Jackson all you like. Just wait until Brett Barnes and Omar Bhatti claim they were abused also." Shows that you are a hater...

Jackson? What kind of fan calls him by his last name like that.

Back