Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

On the IMDB website his name is Jimmy Safechuck, but in the movie he presents himself as James. I still not get that.

Does that mean Michael Jackson, could call himself Matt Jackson? It does not make sense to me.

I had some dude today, saying, who is Jimmy? And did not understand I was speaking about James.

Guys, you are doing amazing job and you inspired me to keep posting on my social media as well.I'm from Poland and I became Michael's fan in 2009 exactly 1 day after his death in the age of 13. At that age my English was not good enough so I am able now to discover much more things than back in 2009.
Sadly one radio station-Radio Zet officially stopped playing Michael's songs but on the other hand-the most popular radio still has RMF Micheal Jackson! But unfortunately our media just follow big American or British media and mostly it is "copy paste" work for them. They don't write their articles, they just copy paste what forgein media wrote. Few days ago under my cover photo on fb(as I changed it into MJ to show my support) there was a discussion and 2 guys claimed MJ is a paedophile only based on 2 things - 1.He slept with kids. 2-We can't trust American courts as OJ Simpson was found not guilty as well. But when I answered them to show the fact they only claim was "he slept with kids" when I kept answering "maybe for us it is incorrect, but still it is not illegal, Micheal was one of the biggest start in the history and mostly all of them are not normal as us plus MJ has never had childhood".

I watched a video of Michael Trapson yesterday and you could hear LN on the background and afterwards Oprah. Hearing Oprah talk about sympathetic with them and them putting on their victim act, God...so infuriating. These guys are criminals and belong behind bars. A great injustice has been done and is still being done.

Hope we're gonna hear more about that certain lawyer that claims he knows who funded the project. Not getting my hopes up though.

Saw a article standing in a list called MJ's trick was grooming an entire culture.

From The Guardian. Are people now just smoking crack in the media?

Sorry, can't follow the last 15 or so pages. But somebody in FB said that the documentary was edited to 3 hours. The deleted parts are those parts that were exposed to be lies. Has anybody heard about this if it is true?

I have been on other non-MJ forums and there are definitely Haters, posing as fans, coming here for info. They did the same thing during the 2005 trial. IMO, only members should be able to view this thread. It is obvious that there are “moles” on this board. I agree with those who say that is the reason for the editing of the fraudomentary. Let’s be very sure, this IS a conspiracy, and not only just haters lurking here, there are media and others with an invested interest here, also. These people will do anything to see their AGENDA succeed. Don’t fall for the bull@#$& of so-called “fans” who want to appear objective. Exact same thing , these people did during the 2005 fiasco. Sorry, if I sound overly cautious, but I know what these “Trojan horses” and “moles” will do and have done. Again, we have to be very careful and cautious with any info posted. I don’t have to know everything going on behind The scenes, and neither does any other fan. If a fan is too impatient to see what Tsj is doing, then take a break and come back, IF you want to.

Last edited:
On the IMDB website his name is Jimmy Safechuck, but in the movie he presents himself as James. I still not get that.

Does that mean Michael Jackson, could call himself Matt Jackson? It does not make sense to me.

I had some dude today, saying, who is Jimmy? And did not understand I was speaking about James.

Jim or Jimmy is short for James. Like Bill is short for William or Mike (not Matt) is short for Michael. Matt is short for Matthew etc. I hope you were really asking, not making a joke or something.

I've seen some parts of it on youtube and I've read the many researchs some people put on twitter to debunk it. My! I just don't buy it! And I am so sad to read that some people believe those liars!
If, as said, HBO had to cut some parts, it clearly shows that even them don't believe it! They are lying, thye know it, and they try to make people believe those lies!
But what they seem to forget is that the truth is the truth, lies are lies, and it cannot be forged. In France we have a quote for that: Lies use the elevator but the truth is coming via the stairs. It may take more time, but it is coming.

Jim or Jimmy is short for James. Like Bill is short for William or Mike (not Matt) is short for Michael. Matt is short for Matthew etc. I hope you were really asking, not making a joke or something.

Yeah. I was really asking, not a joke. I can see why Michael and Mike fits. Or Matthew and Matt. But dont see any connection between Jimmy and James. I could if it was Jim and Jimmy.

That must some thing you got in the USA, here in sweden, there would be absolutely no connection between Jimmy and James, completely different names. I had absolutely no idea about the Jimmy/James thing, apparantly no other swedish fans are getting it either :)

Oh, man, been away for one day and it seems that all hell broke loose in this thread. Haven't had time to read all pages, but I'd like to add that I don't think any of us have anything against fans with doubts, as long as those fans do listen to reason. But when they start harassing other fans, call Michael names and don't bring any arguments to support their doubts, then that makes me wonder of their quality here. Plus, they just can't serm to get away from this thread, no matter how many times they are asked nicely to take a break, or move to the other thread.

TJ has said that he had the whole documentary, including the parts that were later left out. And that brings me to the next point: obviously, these Reed&Co are lurking in every Michael forum, reading everything we are posting. I am sure of that now that they've cut out the parts with contradictions more than ever. We have to be careful not to "help" them further.

I don't think our 'help' matters at all. I'm pretty sure that the Estate will have made arrangements to get hold of all of the various 'release' versions of this monstrosity. Didn't Reed say that 'he had checked out Robson and Safechuck and found their stories to be credible'? Every change he makes to his miserable film shows just how much he did 'not' check out Robson and Safechuck, and how much they fooled him. I am sure that when the Estate lawyers get HBO in front of a judge, they will be amply able to demonstrate that this film was indeed a 'hit' piece, with 'malice aforethought' and not just some journalist who missed a few things when he was doing his research.

I am having fun imagining the Estate lawyers faces every time they hear about a new change in the film, and the number of zeros that will potentially add to the damages and costs they will claim. Not to mention the incompetence they will be able to show in the making of this film. Reed said he took 2 years to 'edit' it. I'd say that was a potentially career-ending waste of 2 years. There's so much more worthwhile that he could have done with his life instead....like make a film about Weinstein, for example.

so the Estate is keeping silence a week after broadcasting LN ?

I'm sure they are collecting evidence and doing everything that the legal team needs to do before the 'HBO contract' case goes before the judge. HBO are still changing things (as we have seen from the cuts to the film), so they will need to collect all the evidence in relation to changes made etc.

The broadcasts can't be stopped at the moment, so they have to put their energies where it matters. I'm not sure that talking about a film where every country is seeing different versions ...and (because the broadcasts are still ongoing) we don't know what all the versions will include or exclude - will be very helpful yet.

Last edited:
Yeah. I was really asking, not a joke. I can see why Michael and Mike fits. Or Matthew and Matt. But dont see any connection between Jimmy and James. I could if it was Jim and Jimmy.

That must some thing you got in the USA, here in sweden, there would be absolutely no connection between Jimmy and James, completely different names.

Yeah, I'm not a native English speaker either, so I agree it's a bit weird.

People WANT Michael to be guilty, and find that really disturbing. Are people's hatred for someone so strong that they want a child to be harmed?

That must some thing you got in the USA, here in sweden, there would be absolutely no connection between Jimmy and James, completely different names. I had absolutely no idea about the Jimmy/James thing, apparantly no other swedish fans are getting it either :)

I think I remember that MJ called him Jimmy in the airplane recording in LN so this seames to be James Nickname since he was a child.

I find the ending of the recording strange cause MJ said Jimmy AND safechuck and then it breaks up.
It give the the impression that MJ maybe didn't wanna say safechuck but something else.
The original recording is mabe longer and safechuck is an voice over?

What do you thinK?
I mean this is the only recorded massage from MJ we hear in LN besides the strange birthday message for his longtime "lovers" as far as I know.

I am more and more convinced that this documentary has allowed many in the media to say what they have always wanted to since Michael's death. The overwhelming, powerful reaction to his death surprised them. That reaction forced them to adjust their narrative. Now this 'documentary' has given them the opportunity that they waited for - the opportunity to try to reduce his legacy. They are licking their chops at the prospect.

It will be like it was in 2003-2005, a chance to pontificate on how evil/monstrous Michael was. I know that it just kills them that, despite all their best efforts over the past two decades, Michael Jackson remained loved, adored, revered.

This may end up being a bare-knuckled fight between us and them over a long period of time.

On another matter, I have made a decision - if any of the celebrities who have claimed to for Michael remain silent during this ordeal and then hope on to the bandwagon after the tide turns, I will call them out. All of them. This is serious, and if you do not have Michael's back now ...

The last thing I want to say is that we need a respected influencer in the media to take a serious, in-depth look into all these allegations. Fans can have the facts but we are sometimes easily dismissed. It will only take someone in the media to start to question things and to persist and we will see a change. That is my hope at least.

I am more and more convinced that this documentary has allowed many in the media to say what they have always wanted to since Michael's death. The overwhelming, powerful reaction to his death surprised them. That reaction forced them to adjust their narrative. Now this 'documentary' has given them the opportunity that they waited for - the opportunity to try to reduce his legacy. They are licking their chops at the prospect.
Couldn't agree more. It's just sad.

Its sad that A. Johnes shows no reaction!
But I remember that she said in a King Jordan interview that she was shaken when Jordans mother gave her testimony in court about this allegations.

I have read a documents on Twitter, that 21 March will be the deadline day for HBO to respond on the lawsuit of the Estate ?

The last thing I want to say is that we need a respected influencer in the media to take a serious, in-depth look into all these allegations. Fans can have the facts but we are sometimes easily dismissed. It will only take someone in the media to start to question things and to persist and we will see a change. That is my hope at least.

I could see Macaulay Culkin stepping up to the plate on this, honestly. Also, forgive me if he's already been mentioned, but John Landis has come to my mind with regards to this as well. Obviously he wasn't at Neverland all the time like Mac was, but he did spend a lot of time around Michael and kids during the making of the various music videos he directed. He's someone who the public probably wouldn't just brush off as biased (like they do with Jackson family members), but also would have a lot of insight on this matter.

It will be like it was in 2003-2005, a chance to pontificate on how evil/monstrous Michael was. I know that it just kills them that, despite all their best efforts over the past two decades, Michael Jackson remained loved, adored, revered.

This may end up being a bare-knuckled fight between us and them over a long period of time.

On another matter, I have made a decision - if any of the celebrities who have claimed to for Michael remain silent during this ordeal and then hope on to the bandwagon after the tide turns, I will call them out. All of them. This is serious, and if you do not have Michael's back now ...

Unless we missed them, from big name celebrities it has been rapper T.I. who quite obviously was not afraid to speak his mind, and said the accusers are trying to destroy a strong black historical legend. Truly wish more rappers and just artists in general would show their full support. But this is the goddamn MeToo.....era I guess and people are afraid to speak their mind. Just look at Corey. Fully had Michael's back, a day or two later he becomes all PC.

I can't deny that I'm massively disappointed that we heard nothing from Lionel Richie, Celine Dion (my guess is she's a big MeToo supporter), Akon, Chris Tucker, where is Stevie Wonder? And so on. It's not that I necessarily believe they are siding with these three lying ass bastards, but.... open your goddamned mouthes. I definitely understand Michael Trapson in that regard. Same with any impersonators, don't be staying silent now and once the storm has cleared and HOPEFULLY these assholes are exposed, don't come with your little tribute shows and what not, just don't.

My father name is James and people and his friends call him jimmy.

Full interview with Shawn Welling, former associate to Wade
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sv"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJfam?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJfam</a> check out the full interview below of the Houstonians with ties to MJ &amp; Wade Robson calling out his bs. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJTruthSquad?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJTruthSquad</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AfterNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#AfterNeverland</a> <a href="https://t.co/FPr4L6YQx3">https://t.co/FPr4L6YQx3</a></p>&mdash; MJJUltimate (@MJJUltimate) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJUltimate/status/1104451421921894400?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">9 mars 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sv"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"> <a href="https://t.co/gQgpJ6DG7o">pic.twitter.com/gQgpJ6DG7o</a></p>&mdash; 5th Amendment (@5thAmendment4) <a href="https://twitter.com/5thAmendment4/status/1104480845337935872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">9 mars 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

People WANT Michael to be guilty, and find that really disturbing. Are people's hatred for someone so strong that they want a child to be harmed?
That shows u about them. WHO Would want something like this to be true. I think it is a reflection on them or if not telling about them.

If Shane Dawson did one of his documentaries about all this it could really help turn things around. Maybe we should ask him for help.

I watched a video of Michael Trapson yesterday and you could hear LN on the background and afterwards Oprah. Hearing Oprah talk about sympathetic with them and them putting on their victim act, God...so infuriating. These guys are criminals and belong behind bars. A great injustice has been done and is still being done.

Hope we're gonna hear more about that certain lawyer that claims he knows who funded the project. Not getting my hopes up though.

Saw a article standing in a list called MJ's trick was grooming an entire culture.

From The Guardian. Are people now just smoking crack in the media?
The guardian is full of it. They were just busted out for lying along with the Washington post on some students.

somewhereinthedark;4247890 said:
I have been on other non-MJ forums and there are definitely Haters, posing as fans, coming here for info. They did the same thing during the 2005 trial. IMO, only members should be able to view this thread. It is obvious that there are “moles” on this board. I agree with those who say that is the reason for the editing of the fraudomentary. Let’s be very sure, this IS a conspiracy, and not only just haters lurking here, there are media and others with an invested interest here, also. These people will do anything to see their AGENDA succeed. Don’t fall for the bull@#$& of so-called “fans” who want to appear objective. Exact same thing , these people did during the 2005 fiasco. Sorry, if I sound overly cautious, but I know what these “Trojan horses” and “moles” will do and have done. Again, we have to be very careful and cautious with any info posted. I don’t have to know everything going on behind The scenes, and neither does any other fan. If a fan is too impatient to see what Tsj is doing, then take a break and come back, IF you want to.
This trash is already on tape. They can edit all they way, their lies will still be expose.

DVD should be cut down to just the part where they talk about their family falling apart, only truth in it.

Seeing as morgan is having a spat with reed i wonder what those with twitter think about sending piers morgan info on nambla and gutierrez and asking the question as to whether reed is connected seems as hes obsessed with romantacising child abuse .

Back