Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Good thing Sneddon isnt around anymore. I guarentee he would be all over this. He'd Probably be best friends with Dan Greed. Dans comments on being "turned on" by the content he produces speaks volumes. Anyone with a camera can call themselves a filmmaker and create propaganda packaged as a "documentary" in 2019.

Good thing Sneddon isnt around anymore. I guarentee he would be all over this. He'd Probably be best friends with Dan Greed. Dans comments on being "turned on" by the content he produces speaks volumes. Anyone with a camera can call themselves a filmmaker and create propaganda packaged as a "documentary" in 2019.

Dan Reed also said in the same interview "I'm a gun for hire."

Means for LN a gun for hire from powerful peopls to kill and bring MJ down once again and his true legacy.

We should look if the soundtrack composed for LN has something to do with sony or other people.

The more they attack us the more we know they feel threatened by the knowledge and facts we have that goes against their propaganda

Dan Reed also said in the same interview "I'm a gun for hire."

Means for LN a gun for hire from powerful peopls to kill and bring MJ down once again and his true legacy.

We should look if the soundtrack composed for LN has something to do with sony or other people.

Sony has no interest in destroying MJ's legacy. They have a hundreds of millions contract with the estate to promote his music. The agenda is driven by David Geffen and the real paedophiles and deviants in Hollywood and the media who want all the me too attention to deviate to MJ so they can get a break.

[FONT=&quot]flop in france : [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Part 1 (21h09-22h56) : 1.785.000 (8.8%) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Part 2 (22h56-00h44) : 1.064.000 ( 11.3%)[/FONT]

Fans have create:
"Leaving Neverland: Take Two (Full Documentery HD)" with 1:48:46 length

It is based on two Podcast episodes from MJCast and Reason Bound

Great work.
Please share it.

Last edited:
It's probably impossible to give a clear answer to, but can we expect any bad news for the three as well with the lawsuit against HBO? Or will that mostly end up with HBO having to pay the estate and that's it? This lawsuit has nothing to do with the appeal does it?

So on Twitter I'm seeing stuff about Paul McCartney. Did he recently say something? It wasn't in English but it's clear people are up in arms about him now. Also someone posted a picture of Paul and Weinstein together as buddies.

pathetic. There are two promo shots, one with dark clothes and one with white clothes. They are the scum of the earth.

https://twitter.com/mikesjhericurls/status/1108850331373457410

Credits to mikesjhericurls :shutup::lmao:.... it looks like the racist egg head is trying to be all refined , with the glasses. Radical change of style there dan, feeling a little insecure are we ? .:hellooo:

...Your head is bigger than sad old Aubrey's... and that's truly saying something.
When i see you on youtube dan ,all i can see is that rather large egg head with no brains in. That's really funny to me, and im sure michael would have thought that too.

Unfortunately in these promo shoots you kind of need the kkk suit on dan, ... because that's what you are..a supremacist, You cant hide it , it shows a mile off. Better run for the hills when the estate catch ya.
:timer:;)

Fans have create:
"Leaving Neverland: Take Two (Full Documentery HD)" with 1:48:46 length

It is based on two Podcast episodes from MJCast and Reason Bound

Great work.
Please share it.

I watched it now fully. Its really great and should be translated in many languages.

A new video from Jeremy Vaeni who made many videos about LN

Profesional Review of LN from Janita Harris

Last edited:
wade looks sick. the look in his eyes looks desperate and sad. i can imagine he has some drug issues. also, whats going on with his hair line???

funny how he is posing for every photo. You can really see his eyes saying "ha, i got what i wanted".

somewhereinthedark;4251083 said:
Dan Greed is desperate. He’s flailing around trying to deflect from the LN fiasco.

[video=youtube;K-1B81eM5Yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-1B81eM5Yk[/video]

Yep.

Sorry to mr Fred and Richard Fairbrass for using this as an example (longtime lover of your art) but i just had to :rollin:

wade looks sick. the look in his eyes looks desperate and sad. i can imagine he has some drug issues. also, whats going on with his hair line???

funny how he is posing for every photo. You can really see his eyes saying "ha, i got what i wanted".

His eyes look cold, dark and emotionless

Yeah ...sick? see i cant sick - i see twisted- plotting- I cant see see any sadness in wade,no empathy at all. -unless he hides it well which can cause hair loss but i can see a -wtf oh shit - oh no- in jimmys eyes. Its so easy to see that in his.. he is the pawn in this game, the naive one. the dependant-the "friend" the believe me one- and thats why we lost a few of us to that side. :( (come back fam)

Wades probably losing his hair and cacking his pants now,because hes scared of that date in court- when they come face to face with the big boys.

Perl Junior found out that the same Lawfirm "Melveny & Mayers LLP" wich now represents HBO against the estate is the same Lawfirm which represented AEG inthe AEG Trail.

What an very intresting connection!!!!!

Last edited:
His eyes look cold, dark and emotionless

Exatly . Years ago i tried to search for any empathy or remorse in him. but i just couldnt. he is a mean, spiteful person through and through.
Even as a teen he was a selfish and obnoxious brat .
I remember his short lived band QUO
Dewayne " syco smoov" Turrentine , and Wade " Kaos" Robson.......Poor Dewayne working alongside that mindset ! ugh ...

They were the second band to be signed to michael's label, So its not like michael forgot about him after he turned a certain age
.... When Sucess didnt come , 1 album and 3 singles....The band dismembered. Speaks volumes for wade's character really.

I know the trailer has been online for a couple of months but I only saw it in a cinema yesterday...anyone else notice Michael in the trailer for "Us"?

Wouldn't surprise me if the use of Michael's image in the film raises eyebrows.

Amanda Robson is an actress who has two movie data base credits besides LN.
Chantal Robson is an actress who has three movie data base credits besides LN.

Guys, didn't Paul McCartney always stick up for MJ after the trial, after his passing? I recall Paul calling him a man/boy child or something. Now he goes all...

"Yeah I understand that people don't wanna listen to his music. There's a side to him people don't know."

It's clear who has poisoned his mind. Very sad.

screenshot_20190322-1y0kxd.jpg

screenshot_20190322-1a4k1m.jpg

I know the trailer has been online for a couple of months but I only saw it in a cinema yesterday...anyone else notice Michael in the trailer for "Us"?

Wouldn't surprise me if the use of Michael's image in the film raises eyebrows.

I saw a kid wearing a Thriller shirt. And director Jordan Peele has recently spoke about MJ too in a interview. Unclear what stance he's taken concerning LN. But doesn't seem he's on MJ's side like we are.

It's probably impossible to give a clear answer to, but can we expect any bad news for the three as well with the lawsuit against HBO? Or will that mostly end up with HBO having to pay the estate and that's it? This lawsuit has nothing to do with the appeal does it?

No they have nothing to do with each other

Guys, didn't Paul McCartney always stick up for MJ after the trial, after his passing? I recall Paul calling him a man/boy child or something. Now he goes all...

"Yeah I understand that people don't wanna listen to his music. There's a side to him people don't know."

It's clear who has poisoned his mind. Very sad.

screenshot_20190322-1y0kxd.jpg

screenshot_20190322-1a4k1m.jpg

Hes always been a sh1t to mj ever since mj dared to buy the ATV cat. he has no problem owning others peoples music but god forbid someone bought his cause he messed up in letting the songs go then not buying them back when he had the chance

Hes always been a sh1t to mj ever since mj dared to buy the ATV cat. he has no problem owning others peoples music but god forbid someone bought his cause he messed up in letting the songs go then not buying them back when he had the chance

A sore loser for sure then, I get it. Really sad. It's sad he's now also jumping this bandwagon, but not surprising.

Back