Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

can someone ask brandi to post pictures of wade and herself?
She may have thrown them away. He cheated on her. Beside, there are radio people who knew they dated and he has not denied she was never his girlfriend.

holy f***

these 3 stooges look like they are doing covers for an album

Glorrifying this. It's all for justice though right Mr Potato head,err I mean Dan Greed

holy f***

these 3 stooges look like they are doing covers for an album

Glorrifying this. It's all for justice though right Mr Potato head,err I mean Dan Greed

Who does that about being abused? Who advertises this sh**

I don't get what you're trying to say here. Coincidence or not, what has that to do with racism or trying to normalize pedophila? I didn't say that that there's no bigger picture behind this, like, for example, trying to distract from Weinstein. Could be (but the pictures wih Oprah and Weinstein alone are not convincing for me). Or maybe the greatest force here is just pure envy, thats a very powerful motivator.

Look.... millions of people worldwide now talking about enjoyable sexual acts, possible loving relationships between children and adults with no psychloical or physical problems for the child.
Do you reconize something?

Please ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SEEN LEAVING NEVERLAND COMPLEATLY:
IS IT RIGHT THAT PICTURES OF THIS MJ IMPRSATOR WHO IS IN THE FRIENDSLIST OF THE ROBSONS ARE IN LEAVING NEVERLAND?

I think the the picture you see at 4:17 in this video was there.

Can it be possible that they have hied him to stage some pictues like the Hitler Picure in LN?
He looks so simular to MJ!

Please do your investigation about the impresator secrerly and not puplically.
When he is friends with the Robsons he can also delate everthing.
I am sadly not on Facebook.

Last edited:
Why would they need to fabricate photos they have enough. and so what if he watched Hitler. Is there anyone who has not watched a doc on Hitler. Come on now.

Why would they need to fabricate photos they have enough. and so what if he watched Hitler. Is there anyone who has not watched a doc on Hitler. Come on now.

I want only answer of my question I ask first.

There was also a picure of MJ holding a football in LN who could be the impresator.

Is there a LN fotocollection somewhere?

Last edited:
Both photos are legit in my opinion plus there is nothing wrong with them.

So the pictrure of the impresator is in LN.
You can see it in this upload of the movie at around 0:26:30

https://youtu.be/VXW1pJWYbY4

They make it look like in the movie as it was MJ sitting in James nursery together with next pictures of the impresator they are showing there with the same MJ poster in the backround.

What is the name of the impresator at facebook?

Last edited:
i know what you mean and i agree. but in 8 years relationship other people should have pics too. i am not only talking about brandi and her pics. i understand if she got rid of all of them. but there must be some kind of evidence. emails, text messages, photos. dont get me wrong, i believe brandi. i just think it would be really helpful to see "happy" photos of both of them together.

this of the photos in my opinion is not effective. for the people if Wade has dated with brandi does not mean that he could not be abused and that is how people see him. A child may have been abused and at the same time have a "girlfriend". In addition the period where more time wade and michael spent together was in his 7-8-9 years old then he said that they did not look so much anymore and it was happened more sporadically than before because they Saw each other less. brandi and he started dating at age 12, that is to say that at that time the meetings were more sporadic and on the other hand the wade himself said that there was never any kind of abnormal behavior in front of anyone, when it happened was when they were alone he and michael, never with other children there, so if brandi and wade went out together for the rest of the world this does not mean there were no abuses. this argument is quite weak because an abuse happens between two people alone, never with anyone in front.

invincible | #JusticeForMJ
@juliejksn
BREAKING NEWS: apparently another french TV channel is planning on doing a documentary about Michael's life and legacy, and it should also expose how Robson took advantage of his notoriety and fame! It should air in June! We've got your back, Michael ? pic.twitter.com/1nFkU2KOtO

8:13 PM - Mar 22, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
View image on Twitter

this of the photos in my opinion is not effective. for the people if Wade has dated with brandi does not mean that he could not be abused and that is how people see him. A child may have been abused and at the same time have a "girlfriend". In addition the period where more time wade and michael spent together was in his 7-8-9 years old then he said that they did not look so much anymore and it was happened more sporadically than before because they Saw each other less. brandi and he started dating at age 12, that is to say that at that time the meetings were more sporadic and on the other hand the wade himself said that there was never any kind of abnormal behavior in front of anyone, when it happened was when they were alone he and michael, never with other children there, so if brandi and wade went out together for the rest of the world this does not mean there were no abuses. this argument is quite weak because an abuse happens between two people alone, never with anyone in front.

But he said in LN that MJ want to make Wade hating woman and seperate him from them what is an absolute lie when he brought him together with brandi and supported this relationship.
I think its opsolutly unusal for a childmoleter to do this with his boyfriend.
Wade could have speak openly about the relationship with Brandi in LN, his lawsuits or the interviews but he did absolutly hide this with his special boy.
Thats very strage to me for 7 year relationship when he semes to talk in LN so opeenly about everthing else what happened in his childhood and life.

You think MJ is guilty?

Last edited:
Please watch and support this good LN debunking video from Dru Story News who did very great job on MJ defending Videos in the past.

Last edited:
Look.... millions of people now talk about enjoyable sexual acts, possible loving relationships between children and adults with no psychloical or physical problems for the child.
Do you reconize something?

Please ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SEEN LEAVING NEVERLAND COMPLEATLY:
IS IT RIGHT THAT PICTURES OF THIS MJ IMPRSATOR WHO IS IN THE FRIENDSLIST OF THE ROBSONS ARE IN LEAVING NEVERLAND?

I think the the picture you see at 4:17 in this video was there.

Can it be possible that they have hied him to stage some pictues like the Hitler Picure in LN?
He looks so simular to MJ!

Please do your investigation about the impresator secrerly and not puplically.
When he is friends with the Robsons he can also delate everthing.
I am sadly not on Facebook.

This IS Michael. Trust people with a good eye. All this "they used impersonators" talk is just too desperatly trying to find flaws. There are enough real ones in this film to focus on.

I haven't followed much of this private investigator, I know he got that tape. I always thought he was for Michael.

Same here. I remember reading that he agreed to work for MJ but if that he were ever to find out he was guilty that he'd come after him. I don't get it.

Did he actually truly say that he found out something far worse about him than molesting a child? Because that doesn't add up, you'd think he would have gone after him like he said. He did release that release that recording after all, but allegedly he would have discovered something that is far worse. I don't get that at all, there's not much worse than that.

If he's gonna open his mouth it'll probably be just that, him claiming things and with zero actual physical proof. I don't think we have much to fear. I don't get it though.

Last edited:
This IS Michael. Trust people with a good eye. All this "they used impersonators" talk is just too desperatly trying to find flaws. There are enough real ones in this film to focus on.

Why is the same picture then in this video
At 4:17

When the uploader is saying there she is showing us now an MJ impresator which is the Robsons friendslist?

Last edited:
Why is the same picture then in this video
At 4:17

When the uploader is saying there she is showing us now an MJ impresator which is the Robsons friendslist?

She doesn't show an impersonator in a friendlist. It's just text over that one photo from LN that is obviously Michael.
Maybe there is an impersonator in the friendlist, but the shown picture and the text clearly don't correlate.

Just look at the other 3-4 photos of Michael sitting down there (shown in LN). You think that's all an impersonator? Please.

Last edited:
The shown picture and the text obviously don't correlate. Or the uploader tries to imply that it is an impersonator. But it's clearly not.
Just look at the other 3-4 photos of Michael sitting down there (shown in LN). You think that's all an impersonator? Please.

I don't know I would love to ask the uploader of this video if she can give us the facebookadress of the impresator which is the Robsons friendslist but I sadly have no youtube account at the moment.

When he is an impresator he seames to be one who maybe worked for MJ as body double because of the second picture the uploader showed in her video which can also be the impresator standing in front of a big audiance of fans.

Last edited:
And please fans need to stop with Jordan was drugged. One only needs to read his interview with Dr Gardner to know he was fully complicit in the scam. Geraldine also said he was meeting Roseman on his own and when Evan was worried he was going to jail it was Jordan who was reassuring him that everything would be alright.

As for Pellicano....I've done some reading on the links that were posted a few pages back. It seems we don't have concrete proof that Pellicano ever said that about Michael. We know he said he would **** MJ over if he ever found out he was guilty. Which is a understandable thing to say and for sure he would have done everything he can to do just that if he had found out he was guilty. What is worse than molesting a child? Like VindicateMJ says, probably only murder.

Pellicano has children of his own, surely he would have made it his goal to get MJ for it. The thing is, that website Dailybeast didn't have that quote from Pellicano in their chart at all. I read that the reason Pellicano quit the case was because MJ/his team decided to settle and Pellicano was ready to fight. Who's to say Dailybeast didn't just make up/twist that quote into their own narrative? It wouldn't be the first time the media did that.

I kinda wonder now if him being released could work in MJ's favor now, he might have things to say about the Chandlers. Maybe even actual new proof? I don't know but let's not condemn Pellicano just yet. For all we know he never said this and it sure looks to me that way.

its so funny that Dan Greed is so much in the spotlight lol. And all the fake drama faces of wade and james LOL. photoshoots from billboard are amazing funny. who in the world takes them serious??? especially the dramatic filters on the pictures rofl

also funny is the fact that wade and james stopp getting interviewed. also that they only do interviews together is interesting. james completely disappeared. wade probably always calling tmz when he goes to the airport or shit :D

And he won an oscar or was nominated for an Oscar and he was a CONVICTED and it was proven.
And he fled the US before the sentence - he couldn't even accept his last Oscar as he would had been arrested upon entering the country:
Because Polanski would have been arrested in the United States, he did not attend the Academy Awards ceremony in Hollywood. After the announcement of the Best Director Award, Polanski received a standing ovation from most of those present in the theater. Actor Harrison Ford accepted the award for Polanski, and then presented the Oscar to him at the Deauville Film Festival five months later in a public ceremony. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski

The point here is not his guilt/innocence (I won't make judgment on him as I didn't investigate his case further), but the double standard couldn't be more striking. I mean, imagine the press if MJ fled the country in 2003! :rolleyes:

During my investigation about the picture in LN Iistened now to a few parts from what Wade said in LN.

He said there that he was at the same time around MJ when Mc, Brett and Jordan Chandler was around and that he witnessed that MJ would disaperar with these boys in closed rooms from time to time and imagined that MJ would do the same sexual things to them he did to Wade when he diapeared with him.

This didn't match with the statement were he said he thought he was the only boy and it made him once again to a dangerous liar and protector af a possible serial child abuser like he would be it in the aviso case in all these years.
Cause if he could give this very important testimony in the chandler case about what he had witness but refused to do this together with his family which maybe knew that he was around Jordan when he was together wih MJ.

This is very strange...

It means he really would have two times the possibility to bring MJ to Jail.
He could have done this indirectly without braking the promise to MJ that he didn't told anyone what they are doing together.
He could only tell the police or the court in 2005 what he witnessed with MJ and Jordan.

I really want to see or listen the full testemony from the robsons in 1993 and the full cnn interview to know what they said back then about Jordan and them Chandlers.

Reed semed to get his hands on the cnn interview with Robsons cause he showed parts of it in LN we couldn't see before publically.
Mens that cnn is involved in LN and conspiricy to bring MJ down?

Does anyone know if CNN ever showed the interview wih the robsons in the 90ies or did they hold it back til Wade appeared on TV and accused MJ?

Last edited:
Barbara is being dragged on social media for her comments. The sad thing almost all posts assume MJ is guilty.

Barbara is being dragged on social media for her comments. The sad thing almost all posts assume MJ is guilty.

She has simular passioned fans like MJ. Think about the big gay community with huge followers of her.
So these people will support her passionatly in every way and belive her no matter what!

Remember that a famous gay MJsupporter and Youtuber with the name River Gibbs MJ turned immideatly on MJ after he saw LN and delated his whole YouTube Channel.

I don't know but maybe for gay people it is more imagiable that MJ could have done this things in the way they describe it in LN cause it is not so far away from their expirences?

Last edited:
Great. BBC radio 4 reporting on ba ba now. Says more about her than mj. Guess shes defending all the real abusers she no doubt knows in hollywood

She has simular passioned fans like MJ. Think about the big gay community with huge followers of her.
So these people will support her passionatly in every way and belive her no matter what!

Remember that a famous gay MJsupporter and Youtuber with the name River Gibbs MJ turned immideatly on MJ after he saw LN and delated his whole YouTube Channel.

I don't know but maybe for gay people it is more imagiable that MJ could have done this things in the way they describe it in LN cause it is not so far away from their expirences?

Ignorant comment. I'm gay and not all gay people like the same thing. Also, are you implying that ALL gay people have been abused? Cause you just happen to know millions of gay people and have spoken to them personally.

Wade youwill be selling crickets and grasshoppers. unemployable. :flowers:

Back