Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quick question.... was leafiing through the Opus and there was a picture of a letter from Michael to one of the people where Michael was thanking that person for being there while he was ill. It was from 1990. I was trying to think of reports of him sick during that time but I couldn't remember any. The only incident could think of was the story of him being on the beach and suddenly not being able to breath and having a collapsed lung or something like that. Does anyone know more? Was just wondering timeline wise...if he was ill, that's another time period that would be out of the question for Safechuck's lies.

Also, has anyone checked when the movie theater was built? It was not there at the end of 1988 because Katherine mentions in her book how Michael was showing her places at Neverland where he was intending on building stuff and one of them was the movie theater. Obviously it was there in early 1993, but it would be interesting to know when it was built and when it was finished. Also the teepee village...pretty sure they needed a permission for that too, if not for anything else but for fire safety, so there should be some kind of records when it got inspected and approved for use.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="sv"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">James&#39; timelines are so out of whack. Here he suggests the incident where Brett &quot;replaced him&quot; and he cried alone sleeping on the couch happened after September 1992.<br><br>In lawsuit he says this happened when he was 12 (1990). At another point says it was at Jam shoot (May 1992). &#129300; <a href="https://t.co/tazue48v1x">https://t.co/tazue48v1x</a></p>&mdash; TSCM (@MJJRepository) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJRepository/status/1113238319960350720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">3 april 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
This event with the couch did he described it happened during September 1992 or after? While Michael was in Europe with Barnes during the Dangerous Tour?

magic;4253194 said:
[FONT=&quot]Dan Reed&#8207; @danreed1000<small class="time" style="font-size: 14px; color: rgb(101, 119, 134); margin-right: 5px; white-space: nowrap;"> 1h1 hour ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" style="color: rgb(101, 119, 134); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 2px 9px; transition: box-shadow 0.15s ease-in-out 0s; position: relative;">More
</button>

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Replying to @DailyMail[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Admitted what?? Safechuck was at Neverland after the train station was completed. He even took photos of the station, we put two of these in the film. And he’s clear in the documentary that the sexual contact with Jackson continued into his teens...
[/FONT]

Who has seen the movie? What was the photos that Safechuch probably could take? And I thought that it was clearly said that the contact ended when he hot puberty in 12. Or was it said something else?

The photos can be from everyone else including the Robsons. I have already debunked that reed uses many photos from James and MJ and Neverland filmfootage which were from other people and not the safechucks

magic;4253202 said:
Thank you, Safechuck, for mentioning the train station. Only 2 words but, oh, so powerful :doh::lmao:

This are gods hands in this protecting his beloved and best creation.
This fiction story was Reeds or Wades sick idea to invent.
Let them go now under with it.

summer;4253214 said:
Quick question.... was leafiing through the Opus and there was a picture of a letter from Michael to one of the people where Michael was thanking that person for being there while he was ill. It was from 1990. I was trying to think of reports of him sick during that time but I couldn't remember any. The only incident could think of was the story of him being on the beach and suddenly not being able to breath and having a collapsed lung or something like that. Does anyone know more? Was just wondering timeline wise...if he was ill, that's another time period that would be out of the question for Safechuck's lies.

Also, has anyone checked when the movie theater was built? It was not there at the end of 1988 because Katherine mentions in her book how Michael was showing her places at Neverland where he was intending on building stuff and one of them was the movie theater. Obviously it was there in early 1993, but it would be interesting to know when it was built and when it was finished. Also the teepee village...pretty sure they needed a permission for that too, if not for anything else but for fire safety, so there should be some kind of records when it got inspected and approved for use.

It is maybe more interesting when the beds were standing in the rooms.

The teepee village sadly existed in 1991 during the marrige from elisabeth T. But I don't know if it did exist all the time til the end of 1992 or only on special events like this marriage.
I have miss your posts summer...

Last edited:
From TSCM st kop board

TSCM
@MJJRepository
DRONE UPDATE: After alerting Compass realtors about the uncredited use of their personal drone footage throughout #LeavingNeverland, including to depict the train station as a scene of crime when it didn't yet exist, they have forwarded all the information to their LEGAL COUNSEL.

2:56 AM - Apr 3, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
248 people are talking about this

From TSCM st kop board

TSCM
@MJJRepository
DRONE UPDATE: After alerting Compass realtors about the uncredited use of their personal drone footage throughout #LeavingNeverland, including to depict the train station as a scene of crime when it didn't yet exist, they have forwarded all the information to their LEGAL COUNSEL.

2:56 AM - Apr 3, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
248 people are talking about this

What? Reed stole the drone footage also from someone else like he did it with the other Neverland footage from the YouTuber who visited Neverland in 2017 and some of the photos?

Looks like it

TSCM
@MJJRepository
·
6h
James' timelines are so out of whack. Here he suggests the incident where Brett "replaced him" and he cried alone sleeping on the couch happened after September 1992.

In lawsuit he says this happened when he was 12 (1990). At another point says it was at Jam shoot (May 1992). &#129300;
Quote Tweet

Believe the victims of false accusers
· 7h
Replying to @danreed1000 and @DailyMail
You should re watch your own damn film. Here's Safehuck whining that Brett Barnes replaced him in 1992!

In the thanksgiving of 1987(november) , the film Safeshuck claims he watched with MJ, was released in 18th decembre !

In the thanksgiving of 1987(november) , the film Safeshuck claims he watched with MJ, was released in 18th decembre !

Oh thats grat. This debunks this story once again and compleatly.
MJ didn't celebrated christmas with the greedy safechucks.

I also think the estate loyars have already debunked this thankgiving story years ago as fiction like the grammy story, thats the reason why it was not mention in LN.
Does someone remember if it was mantion in the estate letter to HBO?

Last edited:
And here's a video of Michael celebrating Christmas for the first time in 1993

Yeah Reed can't say once again James confounded the festivals cause there would be no celebration and big dinner with MJ on christmas in 1987 and easter would MJ also not celbrate as a Jehova witness he was still in spring 1988.

I can imagine when Reed met with James for the movie he told Reed all the storys in his lawsuit which have the estate loyars already debunked as false and for every of this storys Reed wrote him a new one for LN to fill the four hours brainwash. One of it was the train station story in the most famous building of Neverland!

Last edited:
Oh thats grat. This debunks this story once again and compleatly.
MJ didn't celebrated christmas with the greedy safechucks.

I also think the estate loyars have already debunked this thankgiving story years ago as fiction like the grammy story, thats the reason why it was not mention in LN.
Does someone remember if it was mantion in the estate letter to HBO?

They removed the Thanksgiving story from the film ?

Something I've noticed with a lot of people who defend Michael is that they feel the need to say ''But he was weird'' right after their defense of him. I think they're afraid people will label them as a ''Crazy Michael Jackson fan'' so they throw in the ''weird'' jab so no one will call them that.

I don't know if it was related to Michael (maybe in Oprah interview) or somebody else but it can happen that the movie is delivered before its release for private viewing. If it has so close to the release date. If years would be different then it can't be true.
He didn't claim in was in a movie theatre, right? Cause as I understabd the theatre wasn't there yet when he bought Neverland.

I don't know if it was related to Michael (maybe in Oprah interview) or somebody else but it can happen that the movie is delivered before its release for private viewing. If it has so close to the release date. If years would be different then it can't be true.
He didn't claim in was in a movie theatre, right? Cause as I understabd the theatre wasn't there yet when he bought Neverland.

In court document, he didn't mention the theatre. He said he was invited to Michael house for the thanksgiving, But Michael wasn't in USA for this thanksgiving.
I don't know if they removed the thanksgiving story from the film.

Can't understand all the fools on the net who keep saying the dates don't matter and that People get dates wrong all the time.

this isn't just about dates.

Sure, the dates don't add up because James stated multiple times he was abused until 1992.

BUT the narrative is now broken. If James was abused until 16/17 then it contradicts the film saying MJ abused boys until they it puberty and abandoned them.

It also means James was being abused by MJ at the same time as Brett Barnes (who confirmed he was NEVER abused).

It also means James was being abused the same time as Chandler claims to have been abused.

Quite simply, Dan Reed's latest claim that James got his dates wrong breaks other aspects of his film. He's digging a hole and I wish the media would put the above into the open in a simple, explicit form that the general public can digest.

In any case, this isn't the only problem with the film!

Perhaps now the trainstation story has got some traction it would be beneficial to highlight the other issues to the press. Maybe they'll have the appetite now to be critical of the rings story, or of the story about MJ callin Dafechuck to testify.

Maybe they'll even latch on to the story about wade filing his claim under seal and claiming to not know about the MJ estate.

There are so many issues to be exposed!

During the trial, did Safeshuck declared he was in the set of Is It Scary ?

Do you guys have a video in which he's talking about his honeymoon. Some people say it's Euro Disney, some say it's Disney World. I haven't seen the documentary so I don't know what's wrong or right.

Do you guys have a video in which he's talking about his honeymoon. Some people say it's Euro Disney, some say it's Disney World. I haven't seen the documentary so I don't know what's wrong or right.
This story isn't true.

They removed the Thanksgiving story from the film ?

I watched the part of LN again and they didn't mention Thanksgiving, only a dinner where the Safechucks were invited from MJs secretery and saw Hayvenhurst the very first time.
Then MJ would call them the next day to pick him up in their car to drive him to their house and shoot a very strange picture of MJ with very short hair in James bedroom in 1987 with suddenly compleate different hangings in front of a official Bad Tour poster from Rotterdam of June 1988 before James joined the bad tour and could buy it. ^^

When you want check it our yourself..

Start this video at 22:30
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXW1pJWYbY4&feature=youtu.be

Then you can also reconize that the mytirious picture where MJ should sit in James bedroom can not shoot there especially not before James joined him at the Bad Tour.

When was the exact date when MJ bought neverland?

Last edited:
Dan in denial

Also notice how he calls it a film now.

Nope. No u-turn. No clash of dates. James was present at Neverland before and after the train station was built. In fact he took photos of the completed station which we included in the doc. And his sexual contact with Michael lasted into his teens. That’s all in the film.

James did tell so many things which did happened after the train station story in LN that this absolutly doesn't fit.

Lets try to find the picture from LN inside the train station online to proof that it was not James who has taken this picture.
Can we also find out what was in the room upstairs to disproove that it was a place for having sex.
Maybe Taj or Brandy can answer this question.

Did James repeat in the interviews that he was abused from age 10 til 14?

Last edited:
I really love this interview of Brandy Jackson. It is my favorite interview from her so far!
But with this very good supportive Anslysis of Giovanny M. who did very good body language analysis of MJ and the accusers it gets even better:

I love this video. She also makes another good point about the Robsons moving to the US when he was 8 (Turning 9) but they claim he was "molested" from the age of 7-14?

This whole movie is getting torn to shreds. :clap:

ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4253254 said:
I watched the part of LN again and they didn't mention Thanksgiving, only a dinner where the Safechucks were invited from MJs secretery and saw Hayvenhurst the very first time.
Then MJ would call them the next day to pick him up in their car to drive him to their house and shoot a very strange picture of MJ with very short hair in James bedroom in 1987 with suddenly compleate different hangings in front of a official Bad Tour poster from Rotterdam of June 1988 before James joined the bad tour and could buy it. ^^

When you want check it our yourself..

Start this video at 22:30
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXW1pJWYbY4&feature=youtu.be

Then you can also reconize that the mytirious picture where MJ should sit in James bedroom can not shoot there especially not before James joined him at the Bad Tour.

When was the exact date when MJ bought neverland?

It's in his own testimony from the civil lawsuit.

"After receiving Decedent’’s letter, Plaintiff and his family were invited to dinner by Decedent to Decedent’s home on Hayvenhurst Avenue in Encino. Shortly after their first visi tto the Hayvenhurst house, on Thankgiving Day...".

MJ paid a deposit for Neverland on 6th June 1987 and the deal was finalized February 1988.

2vl65cn.jpg

Can't understand all the fools on the net who keep saying the dates don't matter and that People get dates wrong all the time.

this isn't just about dates.

Sure, the dates don't add up because James stated multiple times he was abused until 1992.

BUT the narrative is now broken. If James was abused until 16/17 then it contradicts the film saying MJ abused boys until they it puberty and abandoned them.

It also means James was being abused by MJ at the same time as Brett Barnes (who confirmed he was NEVER abused).

It also means James was being abused the same time as Chandler claims to have been abused.

Quite simply, Dan Reed's latest claim that James got his dates wrong breaks other aspects of his film. He's digging a hole and I wish the media would put the above into the open in a simple, explicit form that the general public can digest.

In any case, this isn't the only problem with the film!

Perhaps now the trainstation story has got some traction it would be beneficial to highlight the other issues to the press. Maybe they'll have the appetite now to be critical of the rings story, or of the story about MJ callin Dafechuck to testify.

Maybe they'll even latch on to the story about wade filing his claim under seal and claiming to not know about the MJ estate.

There are so many issues to be exposed!
Some people cant face the fact that they are wrong. And they need to know this train issue is just ONE lie of the many lies.

ugh right .....*sigh* well after seeing the last tweet ....James can rot . You are not the good actor you think you are !! youre a complete loony bastard:stop:
Sorry michael- truly, im really sorry :unsure: -i got sucked into his demeanour.... I always give people second chances,
.... "Dont judge a person untill..."
Like you said ,.I guess i was hoping , .I was hoping / miniuplted ..thinking james was somewhat... better than the other two :( but then i see this ....and i realise he came from ...that woman ....that evil heffer ...his mother ... who danced when you died. Ive come to the conclusion, he is as evil as his mother and will say ANYTHING! .....
James safecuck is as bad as the rest unfortunately. Truly evil people THE THREE OF THEM. Shame on the safefchucks! im sorry fam!

1df62ec1b1779cc948ba8338470959d3--anime-mangas-manga-anime.jpg

giphy.gif

to james safechuck
c3551d80c1296e3cff3401ff7df56cde.jpg

Last edited:
Back