Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Yall need to leave Prince and Paris alone.. While they are old enough to form an opinion that is worth listening to, we need to consider their emotional state when it comes to the allegations. Brandi and Taj are the two best family members I can think of to speak about this topic considering the time period they were at Neverland, the relationship they had with Wade and so on...

Prince and Paris are
#1 Michaels kids and have a completely different emotional stance than anyone else.
#2 Michaels kinds and are the largest part of The Michael Jackson Estate, so what they say will always come off as simply defending their father and protecting their financial assets.
#3 They were not their in the timeframe of these allegations.

We should all rally behind all 3 Jackson children (not so young anymore) and support their emotional mind set through this.. I have personally lost sleep over this, some of you have too.. Imagine THEM!!!

It's strange, is that all there is from them? In that article? Their previous statements have been released online on their own, not via some article.

Yeah every time the fans find up something the estate prepares a powerpoint presentation and sends it to the media (always late several days actually) and no one cares about them. How much does Weisman bill the estate for his pathetic presentations?

TSCM has done way more effective work in the last week than Weisman has ever done in 1993 and now. TSCM has done it all for free, the incompetent lawyer told the media he had no idea whether mj was innocent in 1993 when commenting on the 2005 case.

Last edited:
Small update on the document I created:

I recieved some requests to have a shortened version that hit's most of the key points that people would not have to read a full 10 pages of information on. I shortened explinations and details, took out the second section that is more about the narratives they paint and how they can't be true.

The first section, that is kept in the short version - is more so claim vs. fact style! I describe the same information with a little less detail. Instead of saying "on _____ date Joy Robson said_____________" and in 2016, she said _____________"

I shortened those type of things to: "in multiple testimonies Joy said_______.."

So depending on your style of reading and detail, if I am allowed to release this, you'll have both options available.. The shortened version is 3 pages of content with a 4th pg. explaining what is left out of the 'abbreviated version'..

I also shortened this because (to my surprise) there is a small media source (small to me, but maybe because It's in the UK and I'm not familiar) that is interested in putting the document in their magazine.. Simply cannot fit 10 pages of MJ info in one article...

I also took out a section just on Victor Gutierrez, but mention the details can be read in the Full version of the document..

Let's have some respect for Michael's children, please.

This is hard enough for us, we can't even imagine how difficult it is for them. They need to do whatever they have to to cope with this insanity.

Can anyone share the estates statement? I cant find it...

Leave Michael's kids alone. No child has to deal with defending his dead parent like this. That is too much to them. They don't need to be hit back with hatred comments which will bring more emotions to them. Let other family members deal with it.

Can somebody post the pics that was claimed Safechuck took of the train station?

The trainstation is the ONE story that is picking up steam... It only takes the ONE, but there are many more noteworthy things that should be getting attentio .

Anna;4253554 said:
[h=1]Exclusive: Leaving Neverland Accused of Key Discrepancy, Michael Jackson Estate Issues Statement[/h]https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/exclusive-leaving-neverland-accused-of-key-discrepancy-1833782839

Come on people, this is NOT an official statement from the Estate. There is nothing in this article that even remotely indicates that this a statement BY the estate. All it is is bits and pieces from different articles and this site adding the Estate’s name. Don’t be fooled.

Hey everyone,
I've been looking on this site for the past month ever since the documentary came out and I finally made an account.
I have a question about something...

Did anyone else watch The View during the first week the documentary hit?
I remember there being a segment where they discussed Leaving Neverland and as you can imagine everyone pretty much sided with the "victims."
I went back to rewatch that segment and now I can't find it....so maybe they deleted it??

Maybe it's there and I'm just not seeing it? Can anyone else confirm this?
If they decided to retract that video it could be another sign that things are starting to change for the better.
It's possible that they deleted it a long time ago...but if it was recently then that seems like a pretty good sign.
Maybe the MSM will finally start picking up this story again.

Maybe Whoopi made them delete it? Lol (if it actually has been deleted)
She's always been an MJ supporter.

Questlove from The Roots seems to at least keep an open mind.

--

oh really now? *return of the popcorn gif* https://t.co/k3l6GX3XXc

In response to Complex reporting about this

https://amp.www.complex.com/music/2019/04/leaving-neverland-doc-on-michael-jackson-reportedly-incorrect-on-key-details?__twitter_impression=true

terrell;4253512 said:
What it did is exposing our media. We need to take his article and spreading on every news site and everywhere.
The liberal media exposed themselves BIG time with how they went about LN.
There is already a divide amongst the media and the general public and I feel this will make that divide even larger.
This is not 2005 and they will not get away with their old school media tactics when it comes to Michael. Staying quiet and trying to act like it didn’t happen will not work anymore.
I guarantee when this is all exposed the public will go on the attack and call out everyone who went against Michael and will demand they apologize.

Yall need to leave Prince and Paris alone.. While they are old enough to form an opinion that is worth listening to, we need to consider their emotional state when it comes to the allegations. Brandi and Taj are the two best family members I can think of to speak about this topic considering the time period they were at Neverland, the relationship they had with Wade and so on...

Prince and Paris are
#1 Michaels kids and have a completely different emotional stance than anyone else.
#2 Michaels kinds and are the largest part of The Michael Jackson Estate, so what they say will always come off as simply defending their father and protecting their financial assets.
#3 They were not their in the timeframe of these allegations.

We should all rally behind all 3 Jackson children (not so young anymore) and support their emotional mind set through this.. I have personally lost sleep over this, some of you have too.. Imagine THEM!!!
Also the one time Paris even became close to commenting about the movie by agreeing with Oprah being a snake TMZ came out with a horrible story about her and other big media outlets like People magazine ran with it.

ksat9;4253603 said:
There is already a divide amongst the media and the general public and I feel this will make that divide even larger.
This is not 2005 and they will not get away with their old school media tactics when it comes to Michael. Staying quiet and trying to act like it didn’t happen will not work anymore.
I guarantee when this is all exposed the public will go on the attack and call out everyone who went against Michael and will demand they apologize.
To be fair, this isnt just the "liberal media" its the mainstream media in general. In '05 Fox news was just as negative and blind to the facts as CNN.

Robbsaber01;4253605 said:
To be fair, this isnt just the "liberal media" its the mainstream media in general. In '05 Fox news was just as negative and blind to the facts as CNN.
I apologize for the long post.

The difference is that most people expected better from liberal media when it comes to fair journalism.
Since at least Obama’s presidency most people would see Fox News as a laughing stock and did not take them seriously.
For example, I was one and was someone who thought at least more than a hand few of journalists within the more respected msm would’ve done Michael justice.
I never would’ve thought ALL of them would be so sheeple and refuse to do research on the other side to see the truth.
It seems as if they all joined on the trendy bandwagon of #metoo and social activism to seem cool and get brownie points.
They basically confirmed my suspicions on the fact that they are all doing sjw performances for a check and clout instead of doing their job of giving us research and facts.
The fans and youtubers who have their own jobs to tend to should not be the ones doing their jobs.
It’s been us and a select few journalists who have actually done the job that they are being paid to do.
It honestly makes me wonder what else are they lying about and I can’t see none of them the same after this.
There have been many writers that I’ve been a fan of that I can’t even read their pieces anymore because of the unethical way they’ve gone about this.

ksat9;4253608 said:
I apologize for the long post.

The difference is that most people expected better from liberal media when it comes to fair journalism.
Since at least Obama’s presidency most people would see Fox News as a laughing stock and did not take them seriously.
For example, I was one and was someone who thought at least more than a hand few of journalists within the more respected msm would’ve done Michael justice.
I never would’ve thought ALL of them would be so sheeple and refuse to do research on the other side to see the truth.
It seems as if they all joined on the trendy bandwagon of #metoo and social activism to seem cool and get brownie points.
They basically confirmed my suspicions on the fact that they are all doing sjw performances for a check and clout instead of doing their job of giving us research and facts.
The fans and youtubers who have their own jobs to tend to should not be the ones doing their jobs.
It’s been us and a select few journalists who have actually done the job that they are being paid to do.
It honestly makes me wonder what else are they lying about and I can’t see none of them the same after this.
There have been many writers that I’ve been a fan of that I can’t even read their pieces anymore because of the unethical way they’ve gone about this.
I agree.

On Twitter I find that the same fans are posting on every tweet pro or against. So it is hard to tell what the public opinion really is. How is the situation on other social platforms?

New detailed video from the Michael Jackson Innocent Project about the Match of Jordans description from MJs genitals.

Proving MJ's Innocence 'Fact by Fact' ~ Fact #2: “No Accurate Description
538 views on April 5 2019

[video=youtube;PsM6kFcQ9tc]https://youtu.be/PsM6kFcQ9tc[/video]

Love the ending of the video!

Last edited:
ksat9;4253603 said:

I agree wholeheartedly!!

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4253632 said:
Hmmmm....

---

“I’m not combating #LeavingNeverland. I’m doing a documentary about the media’s relationship with my uncle and how they’ve reported certain things as factual that were lies.” - Taj Jackson

https://t.co/ov8bYpF3Lb

This was before he could see the documentery on tv and we have exposed any lie or inconcistancy.
So there is no need to put any weight on this quote now so maaaany days later.

He should ask his relatives who knew the safechucks about this myterious cousin Tony safechuck.
Maybe Karen Faye know also something about him.
I want to know if Tony Safechuck is the second boy in this audition video which were filmed in the safechucks home.
(With very different hangings which did not match with the mytirious picture of MJ sitting in the same bedroom in front of official bad tour poster from Rotterdam which could not be bought by James or his family at this timepoint.)
The audition video seames also to proove that MJ had not only a (buisness) interest parcificly in James when another boy should also dancing in it and presented his talent.
And the imagination is near that it must be a relative or a close friend from james when he is allowed in James home and to dance in this video.

Last edited:
This was before he could see the documentery on tv and we have exposed any lie or inconcistancy.
So there is no need to put any weight on this quote now so maaaany days later.

He should ask his relatives who knew the safechucks about this myterious cousin Tony safechuck.
Maybe Karen Faye know also something about him.
I want to know if Tony Safechuck is the second boy in this audition video wich were filmed in the safechucks home.

I hope so! Because the world needs to see the lies by Wade and James, all the BS needs to be put out there. Especially them, everything really, everything.

@danreed1000 Safechuck says he was molested on the beds in the castle and the arcade. Brad Sunberg and Allan Scanlan both independently stated there were no beds in the castle or the arcade. They knew Neverland in and out. https://t.co/EK9zd8sO0X

------

Throw out the castle, arcade, train station...

Throw out the threatening phone calls to testify...

Throw out the overall abuse timeline including Grammy's...

Throw out when he 1st realized he was abused or told anyone...

James' wall of lies is down to a couple cracked bricks. https://t.co/XlxKXq4ksV

Back