Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Yup, the presumption of innocence is something we shouldn’t have to politely beg people to consider. It’s a human right, and it applies to everyone.

ScreenOrigami;4275533 said:
Yup, the presumption of innocence is something we shouldn’t have to politely beg people to consider. It’s a human right, and it applies to everyone.
Sadly, MJ is simply not a human being for some. That's the root of this whole situation starting from 93. Shame on everyone (journalists, comedians, filmmakers, celebrities, police officers, DAs, talking head experts and Oprah Winfrey) who contributed to it, and still continues to do so.

Sadly, MJ is simply not a human being for some. That's the root of this whole situation starting from 93. Shame on everyone (journalists, comedians, filmmakers, celebrities, police officers, DAs, talking head experts and Oprah Winfrey) who contributed to it, and still continues to do so.

I agree. And I strongly believe we should start our own orchestrated social media PR campaign to change that.

That makes me hate them 1000x more they fuelled up rage.

And I strongly believe we should start our own orchestrated social media PR campaign to change that.
I agree that rehumanizing MJ would be the most crucial thing, but I have no idea how it can be done as it's a tricky subject unfortunately: how can you reach a public that don't want to listen and how you find the best context anyway?

You can't reply to someone who "just watched LN" (lol) with "but he was a great humanitarian, and look how funny and original person he was", they won't accept this "defence", and rightly so. In this context you must send them dry facts e.g. construction permits - with rational thinking people this might work but the rest likely won't ever bother. You can't promote "MJ the person" randomly either as it would be... random, plus it can backfire easily ("but people can have good and bad sides as well" at best, "...doesn't matter as he was a monster" at worst).

It's a Catch-22 as a lot of people should "get" MJ first to be able to process the information about his innocence, but they won't be willing to accept him as a person until they aren't aware of his innocence. :/

ozemouze;4275540 said:
I agree that rehumanizing MJ would be the most crucial thing, but I have no idea how it can be done as it's a tricky subject unfortunately: how can you reach a public that don't want to listen and how you find the best context anyway?

You can't reply to someone who "just watched LN" (lol) with "but he was a great humanitarian, and look how funny and original person he was", they won't accept this "defence", and rightly so. In this context you must send them dry facts e.g. construction permits - with rational thinking people this might work but the rest likely won't ever bother. You can't promote "MJ the person" randomly either as it would be... random, plus it can backfire easily ("but people can have good and bad sides as well" at best, "...doesn't matter as he was a monster" at worst).

It's a Catch-22 as a lot of people should "get" MJ first to be able to process the information about his innocence, but they won't be willing to accept him as a person until they aren't aware of his innocence. :/

Absolutely. We have to keep posting facts wherever needed.

A thought that crossed my mind the other day was how social media has changed in a way that most of the time people don’t interact with posts anymore, but 90% or so of the time just casually scroll down their timeline and don’t pay too much attention to most of what they see.

What works in that context are photos.

We’re hard wired to positively react to friendly faces. So a first step could be to simply start posting more good photos. No sunglasses, no mask, preferably with MJ looking straight into the camera (at the viewer) and flashing his trademark smile, and/or looking strong and confident.

Simple things like that can subconsciously achieve a more positive attitude towards MJ, and subsequently the facts. People don’t have to interact with those posts, the pictures will just be flying by as they scroll through their feed, but the friendly face sticks in the subconscious mind.

Look at R&S, their photos are all terrible, even the ones with the best lighting. They never really look like people you would trust in any context outside that manipulative film.

It should be fairly easy to drown the negative out with the positive.

A key to reach people outside our own info bubble would be to identify useful hashtags. Hijacking unrelated hashtags is of course not a good strategy, but tacking a few MJ photos onto selected music related topics, or even environmental, or political, or philosophical etc. topics should work quite well.

Some fans are actually doing this already, but we can certainly do way more. :)

That’s just one idea.

Another thing I observed is, that the haters make massive use of negative adjectives. The role of adjectives is to subconsciously transport or evoke emotions.

The press kit for LN was full of adjectives like gut-wrenching or controversial etc. that the media just copied verbatim. While the most used adjective in MJ’s camp is “innocent”.

Let’s change the perspective a bit and take “innocent” for granted whenever no one is directly challenging it.

And then look for positive adjectives, that we feel describe MJ the best, and use them. A few, off the top of my head, that we could use more:

creative
enthusiastic
authentic
emotional
cultivated
humble
strong
loving
knowledgeable
well-read
caring
responsible
smart
confident
empathetic
fun-loving
courageous
optimistic
energetic
funny
intelligent
daring
mindful
gentle
supportive
kind
upbeat
inspired
thoughtful
polite
respectful
generous
interested
playful
sincere
calm
literate
open-minded
graceful
spontaneous
passionate
visionary
spiritual
peaceful
professional
sensitive
determined
sympathetic
faithful

Mix that with a few adjectives to describe the work, such as:

trail-blazing
magical
innovative
delightful
remarkable
magnificent
heartfelt
revolutionary
surprising
intimate
tremendous
stunning
unique
breathtaking
contemplative
sensual
striking
extraordinary
sublime
unforgettable
iconic
ground-breaking

and you begin to create positive emotions, to drown out all the negative.

Most of the time, most people don’t want to be bothered with facts. They have their own lives to worry about, and when they go on Twitter or something, they’re looking to be entertained, not to pick a fight.

We can slap facts around 24/7 and no one will listen, but we can always try and evoke some positive emotions.

“When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.”
– Dale Carnegie

Just a few thoughts. Maybe we could start a new thread to flesh out some ideas, if anyone thinks this makes sense. :)

BTW this dehumanisation is often extended to his family and even to his fans (not to the same extent of course).

Please always be suspicious with the "crazy fan" and "harasment" stories, it's often just a cop out. Sure, MJ has millions of fans so there must be some acting irrational, but even though we can and should condemn them, we are not responsible for the acts of others. Plus most of the fans act in a civil manner, which often can't be said about the other side. Accusing fans of being cultist when they only provide facts is just a personal attack as a way of deflection from those who have no real arguments.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="hu"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In 2003-2005 Kimmel hired an actor just to portray MJ fans as &quot;rabid&quot; - he'd wear shirts w/ MJ's mugshot and gross catchphrases, sending him to all of the pivotal court hearings and events.<br><br>The media bought into it and ran this fake actor on front stories and news segments. <a href="https://t.co/Zm3U6IboAi">pic.twitter.com/Zm3U6IboAi</a></p>&mdash; TSCM (@MJJRepository) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJRepository/status/1189940630358822913?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">2019. október 31.</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Some fans are actually doing this already, but we can certainly do way more. :)
Yeah I noticed that and it's indeed brings more positivity usually.

Thank you for your positive outlook and attitude on things and proactivity BTW! :)

Just to clarify: she wasn't harassed, she was asked a simple, reasonable question. Please don't accept her distortion of the events as factual. And it's very childish from her that she thinks being annoyed justifies not wanting to know the truth ("I stopped listening").

Were there other people @'ing her besides the one that calmly asked the question? I could see her getting threatening remarks from others which... would not be good. But if she's saying this specific question is harassment then yeah...

I agree. And I strongly believe we should start our own orchestrated social media PR campaign to change that.

Especially since we may start to see long-term effects of this before long. I recently saw a post on Reddit from someone who decided to come forward with their story about being abused as a kid, and they cited a discussion of "how MJ manipulated his victims" (I think it was from a podcast or something) as the catalyst for speaking out. I fear that the more people cite LN and all the expert talk about it as their reason for coming forward with their own stories, the more credibility it and R&S may gain, regardless of how obvious the inconsistencies with their stories are.

Amaya;4275557 said:
Were there other people @'ing her besides the one that calmly asked the question? I could see her getting threatening remarks from others which... would not be good. But if she's saying this specific question is harassment then yeah....
That's the one she chose to rant about. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

There have been some rude tweets but most people were sending facts, Square One etc, or just asking questions trying to make her think. And she blocked everyone, not just the offensive ones.

And it's actually her who is rude to Taj and accuses him for sending "his folks" at her. She's a public figure, willingly accepting and using this role, so she should be able to cope with others disagreeing with her. And she as a blue tick celebrity has more responsibility than random tweeters because she is granted a wider platform. She has no problem spreading lies about MJ but acts all pissed of and "stops listening" when she's confronted about it (it's all an act though as she was never willing to listen to begin with). Very mature.

She quoted this tweet later as proof for harassment, but considering it was then "8 mins ago" how could she forsee it hours before? Another time traveler?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="hu"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If she think that bad ,Taj you should show her screenshoots of crap you and your family get every single day.</p>&mdash; Lady E (@TheRockStarE) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheRockStarE/status/1200685735193563136?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">2019. november 30.</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Plus she's way too easily offended. Was this tweet rude and uncalled for? Yes. But I wouldn't consider it harassment.

ozemouze;4275561 said:
That's the one she chose to rant about. ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

There have been some rude tweets but most people were sending facts, Square One etc, or just asking questions trying to make her think. And she blocked everyone, not just the offensive ones.

And it's actually her who is rude to Taj and accuses him for sending "his folks" at her. She's a public figure, willingly accepting and using this role, so she should be able to cope with others disagreeing with her. And she as a blue tick celebrity has more responsibility than random tweeters because she is granted a wider platform. She has no problem spreading lies about MJ but acts all pissed of and "stops listening" when she's confronted about it (it's all an act though as she was never willing to listen to begin with). Very mature.

She quoted this tweet later as proof for harassment, but considering it was then "8 mins ago" how could she forsee it hours before? Another time traveler?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="hu"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If she think that bad ,Taj you should show her screenshoots of crap you and your family get every single day.</p>&mdash; Lady E (@TheRockStarE) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheRockStarE/status/1200685735193563136?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">2019. november 30.</a></blockquote>
Plus she's way too easily offended. Was this tweet rude and uncalled for? Yes. But I wouldn't consider it harassment.

Don’t fall for this ploy. This is what haters use to deflect. No one is harassing this creature. She is a liar and a coward. People like her can dish it out; but, can’t handle when it is thrown back in their faces. She flat out LIED on Taj and that needs to be constantly and consistently brought up and rebuked by actually showing exactly what he said. Again, Ava is a LIAR and she intentionally lied on Taj to silence him and other fans. I don’t care if she blocks fans or not, she needs to be called out not only on her hypocrisy, but her blantant LIES about Taj and other fans only asking her a simple question and her refusal to answer it. She is fake and that needs to be spread everywhere.

somewhereinthedark;4275563 said:
Don’t fall for this ploy. This is what haters use to deflect. No one is harassing this creature. She is a liar and a coward. People like her can dish it out; but, can’t handle when it is thrown back in their faces. She flat out LIED on Taj and that needs to be constantly and consistently brought up and rebuked by actually showing exactly what he said. Again, Ava is a LIAR and she intentionally lied on Taj to silence him and other fans. I don’t care if she blocks fans or not, she needs to be called out not only on her hypocrisy, but her blantant LIES about Taj and other fans only asking her a simple question and her refusal to answer it. She is fake and that needs to be spread everywhere.
She even blocked me and I was nice. I will NEVER watch nothing of hers and I will tell everyone about her. These people have no power like they use to (see how Kid Rock degraded Oprah). No, they know this was BS on MJ and they hate to admit they are wrong. Ava can dish it bit can not take it. I can careless if she does not like MJ and she can believe what she wants (does not make it true. I told her u want to think MJ guilty. so what. that does not make it so just like there are some people who still think Central Park 5 are still guilty despite all evidence showing they were innocent). She just proved she is a joke. I say there is someone who is behind this and I am even more convince of this now but their lies wont work.

terrell;4275573 said:
She even blocked me and I was nice. I will NEVER watch nothing of hers and I will tell everyone about her. These people have no power like they use to (see how Kid Rock degraded Oprah). No, they know this was BS on MJ and they hate to admit they are wrong. Ava can dish it bit can not take it. I can careless if she does not like MJ and she can believe what she wants (does not make it true. I told her u want to think MJ guilty. so what. that does not make it so just like there are some people who still think Central Park 5 are still guilty despite all evidence showing they were innocent). She just proved she is a joke. I say there is someone who is behind this and I am even more convince of this now but their lies wont work.

It’s OBVIOUS that someone is behind this vendetta/conspiracy/ scam and we all know who they are. This has nothing to do with molestation, it has everything to do with POWER. Even in death, They want to destroy the most influential and powerful man in entertainment history. These people are STILL threatened by that power and influence. The fact that Michael is was a black man with that much power and influence is what they are angry about. The people behind this conspiracy are also angry that Michael still has the most intelligent, aware and devoted fans of anyone in history. They have done everything to destroy that fan base and it has only gotten stronger. Ava is bought and paid for. She doesn’t give a damn about Michael being innocent. Her “masters”(Oprah, Geffen, Weinstein, et. al) are pulling the strings.
Btw, fans need to stop “kissing” that woman’s @*& and trying to reason with her. SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH! She is a puppet and going along with the agenda, in order to get paid. She deserves ZERO respect. She is going to continue her agenda and lie and manipulate anyone who disagrees with her agenda. She is trash!!

Especially since we may start to see long-term effects of this before long. I recently saw a post on Reddit from someone who decided to come forward with their story about being abused as a kid, and they cited a discussion of "how MJ manipulated his victims" (I think it was from a podcast or something) as the catalyst for speaking out. I fear that the more people cite LN and all the expert talk about it as their reason for coming forward with their own stories, the more credibility it and R&S may gain, regardless of how obvious the inconsistencies with their stories are.

Ugh, that's such a shame, too. This whole "documentary" is a mockery of people who have actually experienced abuse like this. People are going to cite that (the encouragement of people to come out with their stories) as justification for LN, too; they'll say stuff like "even if that isn't true, look at how it's helped others talk about this." We definitely need to help actual victims, but not at the expense of innocent people like Michael.

ozemouze;4275584 said:
You're welcome. :flowers: I really appreciate how intelligent and well-thought-out your positive PR idea is. Please apply for a job at the Estate. :D

Ha ha, that last sentence made me laugh out loud. :D Thanks for this huge compliment. But I don’t want to take any credits for merely offering ideas how to positively tackle this situation. I’d be happy to find some allies here to develop and spread a few ideas, which people then can take and use as they see fit. Or not, if they don’t agree with the approach. That is all. :)

Ugh, that's such a shame, too. This whole "documentary" is a mockery of people who have actually experienced abuse like this. People are going to cite that (the encouragement of people to come out with their stories) as justification for LN, too; they'll say stuff like "even if that isn't true, look at how it's helped others talk about this." We definitely need to help actual victims, but not at the expense of innocent people like Michael.

That is no justifications and wont fly. It was lie and MJ should not have been used. There are PLENTY of CONVICTED people who could have been used to prove a point. Just like when Oprah said this "transend MJ", black twitter said she sound stupid and did not make no sense. She talked about MJ. In the end, it failed and did not solved nothing and did NOT put a "serious" focus on abuse. It ONLY ticked people and now have people calling out these liars even Dave Chappell. It is turned into a mockery.

Last edited:
These two are not even victims people need to pay attention to the real victims who are being abused these two are only out to get money they need to get a job and stop going after somebody else's money make your own money and move on please.

That is no justifications and wont fly. It was lie and MJ should not have been used. There are PLENTY of CONVICTED people who could have been used to prove a point. Just like when Oprah said this "transend MJ", black twitter said she sound stupid and did not make no sense. She talked about MJ. In the end, it failed and did not solved nothing and did NOT put a "serious" focus on abuse. It ONLY ticked people and now have people calling out these liars even Dave Chappell. It is turned into a mockery.

Exactly

Did You all see what Bill Cosby is saying about the media? How ever way people feel about him, Cosby is correct. Hit is on the head.

That is no justifications and wont fly. It was lie and MJ should not have been used. There are PLENTY of CONVICTED people who could have been used to prove a point.

Oh, I definitely agree. It's super sh!tty, but I know how some people are when it comes to trying to justify stuff like this.

So what is the ultimate current status or true version of the train station story. I see all the fuss but don't understand why. We have aerial photo from 25.8.1993. And there is no sign of a train station. Then we have construction permit approved from 2.9.1993. And finally we have Shana's story (and apparently video) from January 1994 showing that the building, the stairs and the flowers are there. So that is full 4 months to build that building. Is that possible? I think it is. I don't understand what exactly is questionable here. Does someone claim that it is impossible to build that building in 4 months?

And also that liar James is claiming he was abused there until 1992, so even if the building was there in 1993 (it wasn't) he couldn't have been abused there.

Can someone please clarify this to me and why exactly is Shana being attacked (beside she's a liar and failed wanna be groupie but we know that for years)? Is her video fake and the building wasn't there in January of 1994 before the earthquake? Thanks!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">EXCLUSIVE: Luenell on Neverland Accusers: I Live Off Crenshaw, I Know a Money Grab <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LiesOfLeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LiesOfLeavingNeverland</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a> <a href="https://t.co/U1UJeTAz4d">https://t.co/U1UJeTAz4d</a></p>&mdash; Leaving Neverland Facts (@NeverlandFacts) <a href="https://twitter.com/NeverlandFacts/status/1203020938247229441?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">6. Dezember 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">new post from <a href="https://twitter.com/vindicatemj?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@vindicatemj</a>! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LeavingNeverland?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LeavingNeverland</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WadeRobson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#WadeRobson</a> <a href="https://t.co/d3D7fRNlpH">https://t.co/d3D7fRNlpH</a></p>&mdash; SaneMJfan (@sanemjfan) <a href="https://twitter.com/sanemjfan/status/1202415824029523968?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">5. Dezember 2019</a></blockquote>

That poster on reddit sound like BS. With everything thing that has dealt with this issue and creditable cases, that poster sound full of it. he/she was not bit more inspired to come forward due to LN (if he/she was really abused which I doubt) than this chair I am sitting in. These clowns will never have creditability (if fact, the little bit they were getting if fading). it is too much info on these liars; and anyone who claim or want to be doing anything due to these liars just want to believe the lies.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">U R certainly allowed your opinion, &amp; as U know I stand w ALL <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/VICTIMS?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#VICTIMS</a>. However that will never negate the times &amp; memories we shared. Those were R experiences &amp; while I was a victim of molestation, my time w MJ was pure &amp; innocent, &amp; that is the person I choose 2 remember.</p>&mdash; Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) <a href="https://twitter.com/Corey_Feldman/status/1202794698215059457?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">6. Dezember 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If only all people who look to vilify and condemn Michael were as level headed, fair, objective and honest as this woman here... &#128591; &#128077; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJacksonIsInnocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJacksonIsInnocent</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/KingOfPop?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#KingOfPop</a> <a href="https://t.co/Y4u9nTpfWT">https://t.co/Y4u9nTpfWT</a></p>&mdash; Danny Oliver (@DannyMJOliver) <a href="https://twitter.com/DannyMJOliver/status/1203306506453737472?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">7. Dezember 2019</a></blockquote>

Paris78;4276051 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If only all people who look to vilify and condemn Michael were as level headed, fair, objective and honest as this woman here... &#65533;&#65533; &#65533;&#65533; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJacksonIsInnocent?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJacksonIsInnocent</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/KingOfPop?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#KingOfPop</a> <a href="https://t.co/Y4u9nTpfWT">https://t.co/Y4u9nTpfWT</a></p>&#8212; Danny Oliver (@DannyMJOliver) <a href="https://twitter.com/DannyMJOliver/status/1203306506453737472?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">7. Dezember 2019</a></blockquote>
Wow, great video from this lady!

"I realised I wanted him to be guilty as I begun to see what was done to him and what he suffered, I wanted him to be guilty because it was intolerable if all this was done to an innocent man" - that's what she felt during her reasearch and as horrible as it sounds she hit the nail on the head with that (and it was very brave from her to acknowledge and confess this feeling).

I'm convinced it's a general (although unconscious) sentiment among the public and also a reason (unfortunately) why many aren't brave enough to investigate further. Realising that an innocent person was subjected to this horrible inhuman treatment is frightening, so it's much more comforting to be willfully blind and believe all this was done to a guilty man who deserved it.

"But of course I followed the facts and yes, he was innocent and it broke my heart" - this lady was brave enough to face the devastating truth (and you can see she's clearly heartbroken by it). Kudos to her for it!

Last edited:
Paris78;4276051 said:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">U R certainly allowed your opinion, & as U know I stand w ALL <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/VICTIMS?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#VICTIMS</a>. However that will never negate the times & memories we shared. Those were R experiences & while I was a victim of molestation, my time w MJ was pure & innocent, & that is the person I choose 2 remember.</p>&#8212; Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) <a href="https://twitter.com/Corey_Feldman/status/1202794698215059457?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">6. Dezember 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If only all people who look to vilify and condemn Michael were as level headed, fair, objective and honest as this woman here... &#55357;&#56911; &#55357;&#56397; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJacksonIsInnocent?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJacksonIsInnocent</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MJInnocent?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MJInnocent</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/KingOfPop?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#KingOfPop</a> <a href="https://t.co/Y4u9nTpfWT">https://t.co/Y4u9nTpfWT</a></p>&#8212; Danny Oliver (@DannyMJOliver) <a href="https://twitter.com/DannyMJOliver/status/1203306506453737472?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">7. Dezember 2019</a></blockquote>

I don't give a $#|^ about f:censored:ing Feldman anymore. Plus, I'm glad that woman finally came to her senses and realizes the truth.

Wow, great video from this lady!

"I realised I wanted him to be guilty as I begun to see what was done to him and what he suffered, I wanted him to be guilty because it was intolerable if all this was done to an innocent man" - that's what she felt during her reasearch and as horrible as it sounds she hit the nail on the head with that (and it was very brave from her to acknowledge and confess this feeling).

I'm convinced it's a general (although unconscious) sentiment among the public and also a reason (unfortunately) why many aren't brave enough to investigate further. Realising that an innocent person was subjected to this horrible inhuman treatment is frightening, so it's much more comforting to be willfully blind and believe all this was done to a guilty man who deserved it.

"But of course I followed the facts and yes, he was innocent and it broke my heart" - this lady was brave enough to face the devastating truth (and you can see she's clearly heartbroken by it). Kudos to her for it!
The only ones who feel that are non black people. Blacks know what this feels like. It has been the life of many blacks. Image those who have this and went to prison and now being let out after 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 years for a crime they did NOT commit. And when u see some blacks go along with this (very few but their are some Like Oprah, Ava), it is to "think" they will stay in good grace with whites and the powers that be. WELCOME TO BLACK AMERICA or just being black.

Back