CURLS BACK 2009 :All the pics of this day !!

hey I never actually took the time to realize that the pics with the fans are very most likely from the same day as that footage from This is It.. What was the date on that??

hey I never actually took the time to realize that the pics with the fans are very most likely from the same day as that footage from This is It.. What was the date on that??

The pictures were taken on May 29th. He looked pretty much amazing on that day. Relaxed, happy and mighty fresh. I think it was his second day with the new hairstyle. He must've felt like back in the good, old days when he looked in the mirror. I can imagine how cool it was for him to look that good again.

Oh and I still remember how people were thinking it was a picture from the dangerous era :D what a day it was...

Last edited:
Gosh, he looks so beautiful... Absolutely amazing! :wub: :heart:
How could this have happened??? My heart is broken, forever... :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

I remember calling a friend and screaming THE CURLS ARE BACK OMFG!!!

I even thought about making a News Write up to put the CURLS ARE BACK on the mainpage here LOL, newsstaff, do you remember? (maybe I did, don't remember lmao)

It was a picture before these pictures with the fans, he was coming out from the med office, and everyone was like "NO WAY, CURLS? UHM, it gotta be fake!!

Then when the fan pictures came, still someone was like omg FAKE? YES? NO? And then it got confirmed that it was indeed real, and that the curls had indeed landed on his very head.

Such happy days.

I remember that day we seen the curls were back...OMG..the excitement was unbelievable...we were like..Michael read the forum..he knows we wanted the curls back.!!!!.....Just that him knowing we loved him was enough..with or without the curls. I miss that smile so much..

:cry: I remember how MJJC was Crashing cuz EVERYone was on the *Curly hair* thread. Man, I miss him...so much.

Thankyou for starting this thread...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I know - it was totally insane that day!

Life is so unfair! He was so beautiful and HAPPY here!

And those fans... My dream was to be in the same room as him (concert) little own pose with him and MEET him! I would have been in tears I love him so much. Its not fair :cry:

wooow THANK YOU SO MUCH FOr UPLOAD pictures is wonder-beautifel great man................

Omg, those pictures are awesome! :love:

But at the same time this thread is heartbreaking, I just read it through. I wasn't a member here at those days when the Curls came back, but I can imagine the happiness, the hype and then, suddenly, out of the blue... well, you know :boohoo:

That thread went wild, I remember! It went from 1 page to hundreds (?) in like record time. :lol: We were like, "CURLS?!!?!!! NO WAY!!!" :clap: It all felt amazing and beautiful and exciting. I remember people said "concert hair", hehe. We were all so excited. :wild:

But I have to admit that it wasn't easy looking through this thread today. :boohoo:

The fans there were so lucky. MJ looks amazing.:wub: Thanks for all the pics. Are there any more?

MJ-rehearsal-5.29.09-010a.jpg

MJ+2010+fake+sammy+pictures+11+talin.jpg

This picture is strange.... Photoshop?

Not photoshopped (at least not Michael--though it does look like they shopped the girl's eyes to be more blue--and that is the only evidence of photoshopping that I see), according to the person who posted the photo on June 26, 2009 at the Democratic Underground discussion board:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5929423

"My daughter was at her friend's house when her friend's mom noticed a small crowd outside in the alley (they live behind a rehearsal studio). Michael was letting kids take their picture with him sitting in the back of his SUV.

He didn't say anything but my daughter says he smelled nice. He was my age."

Not photoshopped (at least not Michael--though it does look like they shopped the girl's eyes to be more blue--and that is the only evidence of photoshopping that I see), according to the person who posted the photo on June 26, 2009 at the Democratic Underground discussion board:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5929423

"My daughter was at her friend's house when her friend's mom noticed a small crowd outside in the alley (they live behind a rehearsal studio). Michael was letting kids take their picture with him sitting in the back of his SUV.

He didn't say anything but my daughter says he smelled nice. He was my age."

;)

I found it strange that they did not embrace Michael. :unsure:

He didn't say anything but my daughter says he smelled nice.

:naughty:

Good times.... Well for what it's worth, the curls were back, though only for a short time, now we can enjoy these pix for eternity.

Awww I remember this! Everybody was excited 'cause he would be touring with the curls. Reminds of me of the video someone put on youtube of them outside the Staples Center and you could hear Michael's music. Brings back good memories :)

I remember when these pics first leaked fans were questioning whether they were new or old pics from the Dangerous era. Cause with the curls he really looked like what he did in the Dangerous era

I was so happy that day!! I even started crying hahahahaha

i love his curls! *-*

so sexy, oh boy.

Seriously, this was the happiest day of my life. I remember it sooo clearly. Everyone went NUTS! I was crying when I saw the pictures.

Back