Dancing with the Stars Michael Jackson week Nov 19

ivy;3738916 said:
The show will also feature three special dance performances, each sampling a song from the 13-track bonus disc from “BAD25.”

My wish came true:clapping:

They are silly if they don't do Price of Fame as Tango number.

Last edited:
^ Oh for real? :unsure: I missed that bit.

OT: Hi Suzy, glad to see you. I thought about you during hurricane Sandy.
Howz things in the Big Apple?

Hi Silouette, that's nice you thought of me. I got through the hurricane with no problems at all, very fortunate. My sister, her husband and two dogs stayed with me (in Brooklyn) for four days because lower Manhattan had no power. Thanks!

Can't wait to see this tribute on "Dancing" Monday night!!!

Hi Silouette, that's nice you thought of me. I got through the hurricane with no problems at all, very fortunate. My sister, her husband and two dogs stayed with me (in Brooklyn) for four days because lower Manhattan had no power. Thanks!

Can't wait to see this tribute on "Dancing" Monday night!!!

You're welcome. Sorry about your fam.
I have a friend in Brooklyn. He only had minor problems, thank goodness.
And I'm glad you're OK too :)

I'm ready for DWTS!

Hope some will upload it to YT so I can see it. :)

'Dancing with the Stars Spoliers for Week 9: Michael Jackson Week

• Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff will do a rumba to Michael Jackson's “Man in the Mirror.” They will also do a big top jazz number to Gwen Stefani's “What You Waiting For.” Their voting number is 1-800-868-3407.
  • Emmett Smith and Cheryl Burke will do a tango to Michael Jackson's “Leave Me Alone.” They will also do an espionage lindy hop to “Secret Agent Man” by Johnny Rivers. Their voting number is 1-800-868-3413.
  • Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy will dance a rumba to “I Just Can't Stop Loving You” by Michael Jackson. Their second dance is a surfer flamenco to “Malaguena” by the Brian Setzer Orchestra. Their voting number is 1-800-868-3411.
  • Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani will dance an Argentine tango to Michael Jackson's “Dirty Diana.” Their second dance is a caveman hustle to the Was (Not Was) song “Walk the Dinosaur.” Their voting number is 1-800-868-3406.
  • Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough will dance an Argentine tango to Michael Jackson's “Bad,” and their Knight Rider bhangra is to the Panjabi MC song “Beware of the Boys (Mundian to Bach Ke).” Their voting phone number is 1-800-868-3402.
Which dances are you most excited to see Monday night on “DWTS”? Which two couples do you think are most likely to head home Tuesday night? Tune in to ABC Monday, Nov. 19 to see these creative performances on “Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/dancing-with-the-stars-spoilers-for-week-9-michael-jackson-week

I will be watching tonight. I don't know if the pairs pick their song or it's given to them but I hope they like the song they are dancing too. I know that might sound silly but i think it would be more fun to dance to something they like.

The host just announced that some unreleased songs will also be featured. :)

I gurantee you its the 2nd disc tracks. I don't mean to sound negative. But did anyone else notice how awful the sound was echoing. I mean terribly. Don't they ever get anything right for the greatest entertainer?

Im so excited that some unreleased song will be included.

They opened the show with Smooth Criminal and TWYMMF .. not part of the competition

LOL at the Caveman Hustle that was GREAT :)

I kind of like the crazy mixed dance themes .. fun to watch. but Im getting anxious to see the MJ song perfomaces

"Especially The New songs" ( unreleased) as MJ would say :)

First MJ number the Argentine Tango to Dirty Diana.

Wow that was good .. very sexi - Judges voted perfect score (3) 10's

Yes, I see Mrs. J but I'm trying to see if that is Trent with her. :unsure:

They are only doing snippets of the unreleased songs from Bad 25.

Another perfect score with Man in the Mirror.

I loved I Just Can't Stop Loving You. It should have gotten 30.

Last edited:
Back