Dancing with the Stars Michael Jackson week Nov 19

Dirty Diana

Bad

Man in the Mirror

Leave me Alone

I just cant stop loving you

MJ Medley - Pro Dancers

I really enjoyed the whole show. I never watched at all this season and it was great to see them dancing to Michael's music.

There was one more dance to IJCSLY , it seems youtube is automatically blocking the video of it due to copyright

This is a link for it but it's blocked in USA

oh they unblocked it. I have the 5 performance and 1 Pro dance on the previous page. There were 3 more short dances but they aren't on youtube.

I loved the show and so glad they actually use MJ real tracks from BAD. Oppose to the live band singing them instead as is usually is done on that show. They left that for the other dances but, not MJs this time. =)

I thought the show was excellent promotion for Bad 25. I hope it gets more people to buy the album and watch Spike Lee's documentary :) My favorite dance performance was the Bad tango. Also I was grinning like an idiot when they played the snippets of the demos. Again great promotion :D

They did great job
When did they play new songs from Bad, any links/videos to see them?

Yes, I see Mrs. J but I'm trying to see if that is Trent with her. :unsure:

Yeah Trent was there with Katherine

kattrent.png

Beautiful. Thank you all for posting. Haven't watched everything, because it brings too much memories and I always get a bit sad, because I had to give up dancing myself.

Most beautiful sport there is, IMO.

Was there a ChaCha too? They could have danced it to 'Bad'?

A lot of tango's, though.

ETA: Thanks for the thanks, Garden. Sweet of you.

Last edited:
Sales of Bad 25 deluxe edition have jumped this morning. It was in the 300's last night and now it's back in the top 100 (#87 at the time of this post).

ETA: based on the Amazon sales chart

Last edited:
Sales of Bad 25 deluxe edition have jumped this morning. It was in the 300's last night and now it's back in the top 100 (#87 at the time of this post).

Thats great! I wonder how airing Spike's documents will effect on sales?
Will somebody take chart positions a night before airing and day after so we can have a look at how it affected on sales?

That was amazing and well timed. I hope it helps Bad 25 sales, which deserves MUCH better than it got :D

Thanks Ivy! The medly did it for me. Knock it outta the park!
Another take to the lean.. cool!
Are we expecing some more of the unreleased songs?

Couldn't really get into the couple dances, I guess i'm just use to them dancing to the cheesy singers, but I did like the medley in the beginning from the dance troupe and I liked how they had members of the troupe dancing to the demos as they came back from the commercial breaks. Just overall great promotion for the album and doc.

The show grew over the previous week by 10% in Adults 18-49 and equaled a season high in total viewers. And notice it went up during the MJ hour.

8 p.m.

ABC: "Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars" (13.7 million viewers, 9.0/14 households)
NBC: "The Voice" (10.3 million, 6.4/10)
CBS: "How I Met Your Mother" (7.9 million, 5.1/8)/"Two and a Half Men" rerun (6.4 million, 4.0/6)
FOX: "Bones" (7.1 million, 4.2/6)
The CW: "90210" (783,000, 0.6/1)

9 p.m.

ABC: "Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars" (14.45 million, 9.4/14)
NBC: "The Voice" (10.8 million, 6.5/10)
CBS: "2 Broke Girls" (9.7 million, 6.1/9)/"Mike & Molly" (9.2 million, 5.8/9)
FOX: "The Mob Doctor" (3.1 million, 2.0/3)
The CW: "Gossip Girl" (703,000, 0.5/1)
[/B]

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...up-in-18-49-monday-while-the-voice-drops.html

Yeah Trent was there with Katherine

kattrent.png

That's Trent? The guy who had the scuffle with Randy in the summer? He is a big guy lol. I hope the kids watched the show. I really thought it was well done.

Hi. I watched the show and they introduced Mrs, Jackson. She was sitting on the front row. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

it was nice. hate it when they edit Mike's music but i understand. his music brings out the fiery passion in people when they dance. nice to witness.

Last edited:
Wow.

They are all great dancers.

Thanks for posting the videos.

Back