Dangerous 25th Anniversary Concept - The Ultimate Dangerous Tour Collection Boxed Set

That would be awesome. I don't get why people are saying it's unrealistic. It's not as if we're pitching this idea to the estate lol......

Which footage would this be?
He's wearing a yellowish shirt. I just ran across it on YouTube a couple of years ago-and it's separate clips showing them rehearsing the different numbers.
It's pretty dark, but I find him and the whole creative process fascinating. I haven't watched it in awhile-maybe somebody took it down. I'll try to find it tonight.

That MTV Behind the Scenes special on Dangerous is good too-I hadn't seen that before YouTube either.

Here's one:

You know, I think I first saw this in early 2009-that's why I was doubly excited when I saw TII. I didn't expect a full out performance in TII and he hadn't really changed at all. I really love this.

Last edited:
The first concert of the tour, is the best for me, Munich, the voice and dance is the best, yeah it Have mistakes, but I do not care if I see Michael singing and dancing in that concert. Rotterdam, Rome, Monza, Cologne, is a good option too, This concerts for me are the best of the tour and of course Have The Way You Make Me Feel and Bad.

I do not want another concert with the same set list With Bucharest like London, Leeds or another, is a complete nonsense to ask another concert to be exactly like the other

the first four concerts from Tokyo Have TWYMMF and Bad too, but is not the best Voice and Dance in the others songs, Slash Was in December 30 and 31, but i really do not care xD

I just want to see one worth seeing, Bucharest has never been the best of the tour, they have to get one of the first if or when, so will the real powerfull dangerous tour and the great energy that had MJ in those days .

I also wish you a CD full of unreleased songs from 1989 or 1990! Bottle of Smoke, ALright Now etc.. all with Bryan Loren.

The first concert of the tour, is the best for me, Munich, the voice and dance is the best, yeah it Have mistakes, but I do not care if I see Michael singing and dancing in that concert. Rotterdam, Rome, Monza, Cologne, is a good option too, This concerts for me are the best of the tour and of course Have The Way You Make Me Feel and Bad.

I do not want another concert with the same set list With Bucharest like London, Leeds or another, is a complete nonsense to ask another concert to be exactly like the other

the first four concerts from Tokyo Have TWYMMF and Bad too, but is not the best Voice and Dance in the others songs, Slash Was in December 30 and 31, but i really do not care xD

I just want to see one worth seeing, Bucharest has never been the best of the tour, they have to get one of the first if or when, so will the real powerfull dangerous tour and the great energy that had MJ in those days .

I also wish you a CD full of unreleased songs from 1989 or 1990! Bottle of Smoke, ALright Now etc.. all with Bryan Loren.
Well again,this is the second part of the concept. I'm still formulating the first part of the concept at the moment.

Can a mod change the thread title? I added more onto this thread and it'd be nice if matched what I just added. Thanks. :)

That would be awesome. I don't get why people are saying it's unrealistic. It's not as if we're pitching this idea to the estate lol......
Thank you for seeing my point. It honestly isn't too realistic,unlike Zakk who wanted a Bad Tour boxed set in BluRay high definition with Dolby Stereo 7.1 sound lol.

Dangerous 25th Anniversary Concept - The Ultimate Dangerous Tour Collection B...

I just hope that we get an HD version of the album. Seems pretty likely. The HD versions of Off The Wall, Thriller, and Bad may not be the definitive best sounding versions of each album, but I still enjoy having them.

I have it in 24/96. You can buy it on Qobuz. It's a master delivered to them directly from Epic Records.

Thank you for seeing my point. It honestly isn't too realistic,unlike Zakk who wanted a Bad Tour boxed set in BluRay high definition with Dolby Stereo 7.1 sound lol.

Again, Blu-Rays being released with DTS Master Audio is not unrealistic. 4 shows being released at once, IS. I don't know why you continue to bring up this argument, when i have enough information to prove i'm right every time. You're just deluding yourself, and posting idea's that will never be realised. I have done a lot of research on the filming procedures of the Tour, remember that the HD footage in BAD 25 came direct from film reels.

I love this set! That's a hell of a lot of Dangerous Tour, and I would buy it alone for either Munich, Monza or Wembley, but to have all 3 of those AND Tokyo and Mexico would be unbelievably incredible!! We'd really get to see the evolution of the show, and more specifically each performance. It would be mouth watering to get the Munich and from the amature of Monza and the clips of Wembley we know how great these shows are and Tokyo gives us an indoor show. Mexico 93 is a low point in MJ's life, but if it's the best of the best performance from the 5 Mexico nights, or a mix of the best songs performed on different nights, yeah, I might like that and it gives us one of the last shows so it covers the entire tour, sort of.

I love the live 5-disc dvd packaging (I think it's a billion times better than the official Bad Wembley dvd cover) and that outtake picture of MJ wearing the Berlin jacket. Love the album packaging also. This would be some sort of super deluxe set and I'd happily pay over $100 for the 5 live set & the 2 cd set. Nice job Neverland Ranchdressing.

They need to release the second CD they planned to back in 2001, and they also need to include some new stuff. Maybe Men In Black and some other demos, as well as a concert tour DVD, remastered, that we don't already have.

I love this set! That's a hell of a lot of Dangerous Tour, and I would buy it alone for either Munich, Monza or Wembley, but to have all 3 of those AND Tokyo and Mexico would be unbelievably incredible!! We'd really get to see the evolution of the show, and more specifically each performance. It would be mouth watering to get the Munich and from the amature of Monza and the clips of Wembley we know how great these shows are and Tokyo gives us an indoor show. Mexico 93 is a low point in MJ's life, but if it's the best of the best performance from the 5 Mexico nights, or a mix of the best songs performed on different nights, yeah, I might like that and it gives us one of the last shows so it covers the entire tour, sort of.

I love the live 5-disc dvd packaging (I think it's a billion times better than the official Bad Wembley dvd cover) and that outtake picture of MJ wearing the Berlin jacket. Love the album packaging also. This would be some sort of super deluxe set and I'd happily pay over $100 for the 5 live set & the 2 cd set. Nice job Neverland Ranchdressing.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your compliments and especially saying it's better than the Bad Wembley cover. That's a fantastic compliment.

He's wearing a yellowish shirt. I just ran across it on YouTube a couple of years ago-and it's separate clips showing them rehearsing the different numbers.
It's pretty dark, but I find him and the whole creative process fascinating. I haven't watched it in awhile-maybe somebody took it down. I'll try to find it tonight.

That MTV Behind the Scenes special on Dangerous is good too-I hadn't seen that before YouTube either.

Here's one:

You know, I think I first saw this in early 2009-that's why I was doubly excited when I saw TII. I didn't expect a full out performance in TII and he hadn't really changed at all. I really love this.

Here's a link to the full rehearsal DVD if that's what you're looking for :)

Oh thank you!! Since I mentioned that clip the other day I've been watching them over and over. Can't get enough of them.
This rehearsal is on DVD? Can you buy it somewhere??

Oh thank you!! Since I mentioned that clip the other day I've been watching them over and over. Can't get enough of them.
This rehearsal is on DVD? Can you buy it somewhere??

It is a leaked VHS from both rehearsal tapes, there is another one out there but it hasn't been shared as of yet! the estate own beta tapes from this & the Munich dress rehearsal.. i'd rather see what the estate has tbh

Thanks Zakk. I've been wondering where this came from. I just live watching Michael in this. (And listening to him sing)
If the Estate has beta tapes etc maybe we could beg to add that to the anniversary set.

Thanks Zakk. I've been wondering where this came from. I just live watching Michael in this. (And listening to him sing)
If the Estate has beta tapes etc maybe we could beg to add that to the anniversary set.

This set will never happen, i can assure you. Dangerous 25 with one concert and rehearsals is possible though, and maybe an archives set in the future.. like my idea for 'BAD'!

This set will never happen, i can assure you. Dangerous 25 with one concert and rehearsals is possible though, and maybe an archives set in the future.. like my idea for 'BAD'!
. If rehearsals are possible then I would be hysterically happy with that release. (And this is from someone who really doesn't care for Dangerous. )
I think if anybody has the slightest curiosity of what Michael was really like, it's all there.
His kindness, gentleness, the hilarious sense of humor, that attention to detail of every note, every step, his perfectionism, and insane work ethic.
Not to mention the sheer raw talent.

Why dvds? Why not blurays? ;)

We don't really know if Dangerous Tour can even be released in HD. That one short Black or White clip is the only footage we have that looks like film. Of course Blu-Ray would be awesome. Changes for Bad Tour Blu-Ray are much higher.

I would love the estate if they released a new concert and made a special fan edition with rehearsal footage - rehearsal of the entire concert !!

Magic in the making

Back