Dateline NBC tonight, 9pm E.T with Rabbi Boteach's tapes

ARE YOU SERIOUS? after all the sh*t people put Michael through you're going to criticize him? and Madonna do you know anything about her? saying she's a nasty witch was one of the nicest things he could've said about her lol
she was "outspoken and provocative"? no she practically harassed him, and she wanted to do some pretty creepy stuff with him in that video they were planning together, god knows what she wanted to do further with him...maybe put him in her Sex book? lol.. seriously she scares me too

If she "harassed" him, he didn't have to be around her. But as I said before, he was always surrounded by "it" girls, so perhaps that was alluring to him? And I should repeat your question back to you, do YOU know anything about her?

If these conversations were meant to be private, then fine, I will let it go. But don't say "after all the sh*t he's been through you're going to criticize him???". Having personal struggles is no reason to take them out on someone, especially someone he hadn't even spoken to in years, and a colleague on top of that.

In the book, he said paraphasing here she told him what they were and were not going to do or go. She wanted to remake him. She was too sexually agressive. She would be mean to his fans if they wanted an autograph even if the fans were children. She would tell them to go away. She would call him up at and she would say that she is putting her fingers between he legs. He would say Madonna PLEASE. She would say I want you to rub yourself and think of me. When he would see her again she would say this is the finger I used last night. She would show him books of women in bondage. He just did not like that. He was a romantic. He felt there should be some mystery in a relationship and marriage. So it doesn't get boring. He felt couples shouldn't spend every moment together so you can miss one another. He also thought a relationship should be innocent and not do everything and anything with your bodies. He does contradict himself somewhat. We all do don't we.
He was HUMAN HUMAN HUMAN. I am still a fan.

Again, if she was so horrifying to him, he should never have been around her in the first place. I would think that Michael would know better than to subject himself to sexual harassment when he was over 30 YEARS OLD..

Did I ever say I wasn't a fan now because of this? I was expressing an opinion. Did I not say that the main thing bothering me was the posters laughing about it? They can laugh if they want to, but I was pointing out that it's hypocritical when they (as you can see by the responses to my lukewarm comments) get so offended by others making critical comments about him, or calling him names.

Nearly everyone who posted about Madonna's tribute on Mtv was falling over themselves to praise her and say "oh, she's not as bad as I thought". But now as soon as you hear an old clip of him calling her nasty witch, "That's hilarious!"

Are u serious. he spoke of another person , like you put it in private. All the shit ppl have said about him for YEARS, you are condemning him for it. WHAT? Don't tell me you dont talk about other people in the privacy of your own home, especially when they talk bad about you . I know I do. Its human nature. That doesn't take away from who he is. He still comes across as the sweet caring Michael, but human too. This man had been Judge and ridiculed for years , from folks in the industry and the press. And no one defended him, but when he defends himself he is vindictive. Sorry but you sound just like these people out there. You may have only heard Madonna say one bad thing about Michael but other people have heard many. And like Michael said on those tapes after they went out SHE WROTE SOME MEAN THINGS ABOUT HIM SO HE CALLED A A NAST WITCH. I think that was FUNNY AS HELL

And as far as Madonna being class. I think most of the population in the world didn't view her as that. Most people thought she was trashy and a Hoe. Not just Michael. Myself and everyone that I know.

Many people thought it was "trashy" that Michael grabbed his crotch during performances. How is Madonna different?

If I'm not allowed to express my opinion and be respected for being the fan of another artist that Michael had a falling out with almost 20 years ago without all of these posters saying "Are you serious, after all he went through you're going to criticize him??? Madonna was a nasty witch and I think it's funny as hell, etc. etc." then obviously this isn't the positive message board I thought it was.

Last edited:
If she "harassed" him, he didn't have to be around her. But as I said before, he was always surrounded by "it" girls, so perhaps that was alluring to him? And I should repeat your question back to you, do YOU know anything about her?

If these conversations were meant to be private, then fine, I will let it go. But don't say "after all the sh*t he's been through you're going to criticize him???". Having personal struggles is no reason to take them out on someone, especially someone he hadn't even spoken to in years, and a colleague on top of that.

Again, if she was so horrifying to him, he should never have been around her in the first place. I would think that Michael would know better than to subject himself to sexual harassment when he was over 30 YEARS OLD..

Did I ever say I wasn't a fan now because of this? I was expressing an opinion. Did I not say that the main thing bothering me were the posters laughing about it? They can laugh if they want to, but I was pointing out that it's hypocritical when they (as you can see by the responses to my lukewarm comments) get so offended by others making critical comments about him, or calling him names.

Nearly everyone who posted about Madonna's tribute on Mtv was falling over themselves to praise her and say "oh, she's not as bad as I thought". But now as soon as you hear an old clip of him calling her nasty witch, "That's hilarious!"

Many people thought it was "trashy" that Michael grabbed his crotch during performances. How is Madonna different?

If I'm not allowed to express my opinion and be respected for being the fan of another artist that Michael had a falling out with almost 20 years ago without all of these posters saying "Are you serious, after all he went through you're going to criticize him??? Madonna was a nasty witch and I think it's funny as hell, etc. etc." then obviously this isn't the positive message board I thought it was.

I am sorry he dissappointed you. You have every right to your opinion. He went out with her to give it a chance. He could have thought he act was just that a stage act. He soon found out it wasn't, therefore it didn't work out. He was angry with her the way she potrayed him through the press first. He said he was nothing but nice to her but she did not reciprocate. She went mean on him, therefore he fired back as many of us do. Does it make it right maybe not but it happens with other people everyday. It is happening right now as we speak.

Did I ever say I wasn't a fan now because of this? I was expressing an opinion. Did I not say that the main thing bothering me was the posters laughing about it? They can laugh if they want to, but I was pointing out that it's hypocritical when they (as you can see by the responses to my lukewarm comments) get so offended by others making critical comments about him, or calling him names.

If you listen or read the comments people say about Michael. They always said he was the nicest most gentle and caring person they met. Even Ramone Baines his ex General Manager who is suing him (the estate) The people that say bad things about him is the media and people trying to sell a story to make money. Madonna even said nice things about him. Personally, I don't think she was offended because this happened in the eighties. He said she probably is a better person now.

ppl think its funny coz what he said about her was not that bad and she did say some bad things about him too in the past
and keep in mind those tapes are very old and were meant to be privet
Madonna defended him after that when the trial came
so I'm sure his feelings changed about her after that

These tapes have us all in an uproar. Other sites are tearing him to shreds. TMZ. I have got
to stay off the other non-fan sites. We must stick together.

see I told you guys the public wont take it the way we did
as for TMZ those b*tches picked the parts when he talked about kids to make him look like a pedo
I have stayed away from other sites esp Madonna fan sites coz I really cant take seeing ppl trashing MJ

Other sites? Sorry but anyone who joins forums to talk about celebrities in general (MJ forums, Elvis forums, makeup forums are different if your a fan - its like a past time hobbie) but any other forum where people just talk about random things you would talk to your friends about at a cafe or celebrity sites like TMZ where people just talk about all different celebrities are very, very sad, lonely, weird people. There opinions don't even matter.

Normal, happy people with lives would not waste their time doing such a thing and really don't give a flying crap about these tapes!

as for TMZ those b*tches picked the parts when he talked about kids to make him look like a pedo
I have stayed away from other sites esp Madonna fan sites coz I really cant take seeing ppl trashing MJ

Yeah, I'm really hurting right now. Some people are so mean.

lol Why do you let this people get to you? Do you ever stop to think what type of people these people are? lol

Sorry but anyone who joins forums to talk about celebrities in general (MJ forums, Elvis forums, makeup forums, car forums are different if your a fan - its like a past time hobbie) but any other forum where people just talk about random things you would talk to your friends about at a cafe or celebrity sites like TMZ where people just talk about all different celebrities on a daily basis are very, very sad, lonely, weird people. There opinions don't even matter.

Normal, happy people with lives would not waste their time doing such a thing and really don't give a flying crap about these tapes!

I hate how fans on this forum generalize strange people on internet sites as the general public.

its ok :better: the haters can't hurt MJ anymore, he can't feel it :better:
in his absence we who love and adore him will be hurt and bear his pain because of what these haters say :doh: but you are not alone :dancin:

we don't have to sit here and take it... there are threads speaking about how to keep and defend MJ's legacy... lets all unite and fight.
:dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin::dancin:

THEY CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY JOY.... MY JOY.... JOY.... JOY.......
THE JOY I FEEL IN LOVING THIS WONDERFUL MAN.... MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON....:dancin::dancin::dancin:

lol Why do you let this people get to you? Do you ever stop to think what type of people these people are? lol

Sorry but anyone who joins forums to talk about celebrities in general (MJ forums, Elvis forums, makeup forums, car forums are different if your a fan - its like a past time hobbie) but any other forum where people just talk about random things you would talk to your friends about at a cafe or celebrity sites like TMZ where people just talk about all different celebrities on a daily basis are very, very sad, lonely, weird people. There opinions don't even matter.

I hate how fans on this forum generalize strange people on internet sites as the general public.
Thanks, for slapping me back to my senses.

In the book, he said paraphasing here she told him what they were and were not going to do or go. She wanted to remake him. She was too sexually agressive. She would be mean to his fans if they wanted an autograph even if the fans were children. She would tell them to go away. She would call him up at and she would say that she is putting her fingers between he legs. He would say Madonna PLEASE. She would say I want you to rub yourself and think of me. When he would see her again she would say this is the finger I used last night. She would show him books of women in bondage. He just did not like that. He was a romantic. He felt there should be some mystery in a relationship and marriage. So it doesn't get boring. He felt couples shouldn't spend every moment together so you can miss one another. He also thought a relationship should be innocent and not do everything and anything with your bodies. He does contradict himself somewhat. We all do don't we.
He was HUMAN HUMAN HUMAN. I am still a fan.

That is just nasty.

I've been on TMZ and if anything, commenters are trashing Rabbi Shumley.

I was thinking the same thing. I was reading these two posts and scratched my head..like are they referring to the same TMZ? Because ever since June 25, Mj fans have taken over the comments board over there. There are a few posters who constantly trashed MJ, but it is the same posters repeating the same bullsh!t. but overall, MJ fans haev been trashing the fake rabbi. On friday, harvey (the owner of the site) commented how much people commenting on TMZ hated the fake rabbi (that was in response to the Hitler item).

So i don't know where you guys have been, but TMZ is definitely taken over by MJ's fans.

Originally Posted by ensleyave
Originally Posted by xXMJJXx

I don't think it's been "taken over" per se - I comment there under a different username for years & normally it's the same familiar usernames - but it's wonderful & sad at the same time that we all reacted the same way in that: 1) Michael was MURDERED and 2) We miss him dearly 3) F-K anybody trying to take advantage of him.

It's a JUNGLE in the TMZ comments, as there is zero moderation, but mostly it's been very supportive of MJ - even if Harvey decides to put up an article in an unflattering way. The commenters tear Harvey Levin UP when that happens & bring up fact upon fact proving him wrong, then he'll mention it at the live chat at 6pm.

Harvey listens to us regardless of how we tear his azz up & that's why I always go there.

Because AT LEAST somebody in the big mainstream internet media, is listening.

HOWEVER, Harvey hasn't answered yet about Tohme's involvement with Colony & Murray YET - and I hope he will very very soon.

I was thinking the same thing. I was reading these two posts and scratched my head..like are they referring to the same TMZ? Because ever since June 25, Mj fans have taken over the comments board over there. There are a few posters who constantly trashed MJ, but it is the same posters repeating the same bullsh!t. but overall, MJ fans haev been trashing the fake rabbi. On friday, harvey (the owner of the site) commented how much people commenting on TMZ hated the fake rabbi (that was in response to the Hitler item).

So i don't know where you guys have been, but TMZ is definitely taken over by MJ's fans.

Maybe, I'm overstating since I saw some comments suggesting he was a pedo and good he's dead. I saw a few like that; then I got the hell off of there.

Last edited:
Maybe, I'm overstating since I saw some comments suggesting his was a pedo and good he's dead. I saw a few like that; then I got the hell off of there.

Oh that's just one guy who signs as different names. We know him. What we do is IGNORE the TROLL.

Okay, I'll go back to TMZ.

As for the report, I wish they would either release all of the tapes instead of snippets of them so the media wouldn't twist them like heck or not released them at all.

I think since the tapes are sadly out, they should release the whole thing w/o bias commentary. Hell, the tapes aren't probably in order either and there are probaly some thing that were left out.

Hello,

I'm new here.

I don't believe Michael wanted those tapes to be released by the Rabbi,

and I think that is the reason why they weren't published while Michael

was alive.

Oh that's just one guy who signs as different names. We know him. What we do is IGNORE the TROLL.

By taking over, I meant there are a lot more pro-MJ posts than against.

Notice, the number of comments. MJ's items get far more comments than anything else (except that Kanye foolishness).

That is why sometimes, they far reached...like that wobble thing. They know they get lots of hits from MJ fans, that is why they want to keep the MJ-related stories coming.

Michael on Madonna. Madonna laid down the law before we went out."I am not going to Disneyland, okay? That's out." I said, "But I didn't ask you to go to Disneyland." She said,"We are going to a restaurant and afterwards we are going to a strip bar." I said, "Iam not going to a strip bar." Guys who cross-dress! Afterwards se wrote some mean things about me in the press and I wrote that she is a nasty witch, after I was so kind to her. I have told you that we were at the table eating and some little kids came up. "Oh my God, Michael Jackson and Madonna. Can we have your autograph?" She said, "Get out of here. Leave us alone." I said, "Don't ever talk to children like that." She said, "Shut up." I said, "You shut up." That's how we were. Then we went out again and went to the Acadamy Awards and she is not a nice person. I have to say it. She is not a nice person.

In my opinion, something happened that he is not saying that gave him these feelings toward her at the time which was almost twenty years ago.

you guys are talking about the comments on TMZ I'm talking about the story TMZ put out about the tapes they picked the parts when he talks about kids to make him look like a pedo even the title was "MJ-if it wasn't for the kids I would be dead" ppl can take that the wrong way if they didn't hear everything he said
and it is true that ppl on other sites are talking trash about Micheal coz of those tapes esp Madonna fan sites I'm not making it up

MJ: she (Madonna) did a lot of crazy things and that's how that went. I knew we had nothing in common. But I am pretty sure that having a baby has to change you. I don't know how much she has changed. I'm sure she is a better person than before. Paraphrasing She is not sexy at all. I think sexy comes from the heart in the way you present yourself.
S Boteach: Have you ever found women who are a bit more modest to be more attractive for that reason?
MJ: Yeah. I don't like womenwho are always saying, "My nails need to be done. I have to do my toes. I need a manicure." I hate all that. I lke it whe girls are a little bit more tomboyish. IF they wrestle, climb a tree..... I love that. It is sexier to me. I like class, though. Class is everything.

Originally Posted by ensleyave
Michael on Madonna. Madonna laid down the law before we went out."I am not going to Disneyland, okay? That's out." I said, "But I didn't ask you to go to Disneyland." She said,"We are going to a restaurant and afterwards we are going to a strip bar." I said, "Iam not going to a strip bar." Guys who cross-dress! Afterwards se wrote some mean things about me in the press and I wrote that she is a nasty witch, after I was so kind to her. I have told you that we were at the table eating and some little kids came up. "Oh my God, Michael Jackson and Madonna. Can we have your autograph?" She said, "Get out of here. Leave us alone." I said, "Don't ever talk to children like that." She said, "Shut up." I said, "You shut up." That's how we were. Then we went out again and went to the Acadamy Awards and she is not a nice person. I have to say it. She is not a nice person.

In my opinion, something happened that he is not saying that gave him these feelings toward her at the time which was almost twenty years ago.

I think he pretty much said what happened, just from the tidbits you posted...She was a b!tch. Mj is so polite, and she was the complete opposite.

I don't understand all the fuss over the Madonna comment. I did not watch Dateline, and refuse to watch the Youtube clips, but from the bits I read here, he was just telling the fake rabbi how he fell when she attacked him in the press. Madonna did make a very nasty comment on MJ, back in the 90's. She insinuated that he was gay and needed to come out of the closet. She commented about him wearing make up.

I understand is, she was into these weird sexual games and she dared called put him on blast in the press, questioning his sexuality.
After hearing what she said of him in the media, he thought she was a "nasty witch"....and he is allowed to think that. If half of the things he said she did/said are true, she was a disgusting person and a sexual predator.

Eeeewww at the finger part.

Last edited:
Back