Dateline NBC tonight, 9pm E.T with Rabbi Boteach's tapes

But you're living in a bubble if you can't see why that's the most relevant right now: Madonna's pretty much been made out to be Michael's official defender since he died. So it's quite important that the world isn't manipulated into thinking that Michael didn't like her, because that wouldn't look good and it's not what we should be focusing on right now.

This is not about supporting Michael or Madonna - it's about supporting Michael in keeping his private statements about events in his personal life PRIVATE and not release a fucking book about it. And in doing so, it's also about supporting Madonna who doesn't deserve to have her recent actions - her beautiful statement on the 6/26, her concert tribute and her VMA speech - ridiculed by some old comments of Michael's made off the record to a person he later eliminated from his life.

We're talking about the two most famous people in the world - we already lost one because we can't just let them be. Leave Madonna alone. And let's try to honour Michael's legacy and continuous right to privacy.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

But you're living in a bubble if you can't see why that's the most relevant right now: Madonna's pretty much been made out to be Michael's official defender since he died. So it's quite important that the world isn't manipulated into thinking that Michael didn't like her, because that wouldn't look good and it's not what we should be focusing on right now.

This is not about supporting Michael or Madonna - it's about supporting Michael in keeping his private statements about events in his personal life PRIVATE and not release a fucking book about it. And in doing so, it's also about supporting Madonna who doesn't deserve to have her recent actions - her beautiful statement on the 6/26, her concert tribute and her VMA speech - ridiculed by some old comments of Michael's made off the record to a person he later eliminated from his life.

We're talking about the two most famous people in the world - we already lost one because we can't just let them be. Leave Madonna alone. And let's try to honour Michael's legacy and continuous right to privacy.

bubble:bugeyed
sorry - 1 good 6 minute speech doesn't automatically make madge an anointed MJ defender. The speech was good not because she delivered it ... because the message was a fact. SO CALLED FRIENDS AND OUR SOCIETY ABANDONED HIM and never gave him a chance. Because we are quick to judge him and rather than to try to understand and empathize ... SAD, even in death much haven't changed.

if you are pissed about the book and privacy .... target your anger at shmuley and dateline and do something about it.

yea - more like LEAVE MJ ALONE ....

bubble:bugeyed
sorry - 1 good 6 minute speech doesn't automatically make madge an anointed MJ defender. The speech was good not because she delivered it ... because the message was a fact. SO CALLED FRIENDS AND OUR SOCIETY ABANDONED HIM and never gave him a chance. Because we are quick to judge him and rather than to try to understand and empathize ... SAD, even in death much haven't changed.

if you are pissed about the book and privacy .... target your anger at shmuley and dateline and do something about it.

yea - more like LEAVE MJ ALONE ....

I don't understand what you're angry about re my post? Are you talking to me or in general?

Exactly!!! Madonna, Prince, and everybody else who can relate to that is dead.

I've heard that Prince has not made a public statement because Michael left the Jehovah Witnesses & communicating or speaking to an ex-Jehovah Witness is prohibited.

HOWEVER, I read on a Prince forum that during some shows in Europe, Prince added "Don't Stop Til you Get Enough" & "Dancing Machine" to his repertoire.

I'll do ANYTHING to see Prince sing - and the Purple Badness singing MJ songs????

:wild:
:dropdead:

Because she's the closest you get to Michael's peer. They're the two most successful artists in the world, ever. They're the most famous people in the world. They're both recognised for their philanthropic work as much as their creative work. They're the same age, from very similar backgrounds and indeed did know each other as well. So if anyone had to be Michael's official defender, Madonna is the only who could. No one can relate as much as she can.

Last edited:
So if anyone had to be Michael's official defender, Madonna is the only who could. No one can relate as much as she can.

That's just your opinion with that I disagree with. You saw what Michael told about her: "I knew we had nothing in common." I never thought they had much in common either other than being born in the same year.

I refused to watched it.

I think MJ didn't know he was being recorded.

There are more tapes coming.

I don't understand what you're angry about re my post? Are you talking to me or in general?

I am speaking generally... but i do disagree with what you said.

look i am not going to sit here and say that i hate madge or that we should hate madge.

but history is history and facts are facts

i value your opinion.... anyone's opinion but i just disagree.

i was pissed about the tapes coming out... the book.... i abhor the rabbi....

but i went out and read it.. he called her a nasty witch... he also was reflective of Madge in her later years.... how / if motherhood changed her behavior / actions/ views...

i read it so that i can defend it.... i knew there would always be haters... living in a bubble is not reading the entirety of things and focusing so much on sound bites.

if you or anyone else is so passionate and upset about the sound bite ... read the book... don't buy it..

its just not fair to him to say... oh... why would he say this.. ? or poor madge.... poor mike...!!

Can we ALL stop it with the trivial drama already???
Or are we all in High School?

So what? MJ called Madonna this, then Madonna called him that.

WHO FRIGGIN CARES????

Michael is DEAD.

And that rat bastard Shumley waited until Michael was stone cold dead to break his privacy.

Please, let's stop the bickering!

Lol I don't understand why on earth "witch" or she's not sexy is bad..?

I mean he was not attracted to her, because well she was 2 nasty and he liked women with class and not one who are proud for what they did with their finger last night...
Seriously she said dumb things about him 2.

And that rat bastard Shumley waited until Michael was stone cold dead to break his privacy.
I hope noone will buy this book!

I mean he was not attracted to her, because well she was 2 nasty and he liked women with class and not one who are proud for what they did with their finger last night...

Whatever with Madonna & MJ. She thought that would turn him on, it didn't, he thought it was low class, she didn't like his rejection. Please, let's all move on from this point!!!

The topic at hand is that RAT-BASTARD who is trying to paint MJ's death as a suicide & make money off of Michael's trust in him.

^^^ THANK YOU shimar. I still want to know y this thread is open??? What the POINT OF IT ALL!!! My God the media aint talking about this shit, they bring up about the SOLD OUT tickets in LA.

^^^ THANK YOU shimar. I still want to know y this thread is open??? What the POINT OF IT ALL!!! My God the media aint talking about this shit, they bring up about the SOLD OUT tickets in LA.

Amen back at you!

The King still got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refused to watched it.

I think MJ didn't know he was being recorded.

There are more tapes coming.

He did know he was being recorded. In fact, he even says "hate to say this on tape" at one point. He knew.
The issue is whether or not he wanted the actual recordings to be heard by the public.

Shmuley claims he did, but it's also possible that the recordings were just a tool to help in the writing of the book, and not actually meant to be heard raw like this.

Just wanted to point out that he was aware of the tape recorder though.

Agree with your post - I want to add that I would've resepcted that rat-faced Bastard Shmuley a LOT more if he just had 1 chapter with his take on the sessions & the rest of the book be a verbatim transcript of everything.

I would've preferred that a whole lot more than the Rabbi-Schmabbi's veiled "MJ committed suicide" bull-caca.

He did know he was being recorded. In fact, he even says "hate to say this on tape" at one point. He knew.
The issue is whether or not he wanted the actual recordings to be heard by the public.

Shmuley claims he did, but it's also possible that the recordings were just a tool to help in the writing of the book, and not actually meant to be heard raw like this.

Just wanted to point out that he was aware of the tape recorder though.

This is how impressed MJ is with Shmuley:

mjgifs18.gif

Is he really stupid or he just doesn’t care!! They are even criticizing him on e-online and on other places… You would expect him to have some kind of dignity but this so-called Rabbi did what is very unfriendly, unethical and backstabbing by releasing those intimate conversations (9 years later) without permission from Michael or from his family and that would be the least he should’ve done if he does stand behind the word ‘Rabbi’, by taking the approval from Michael’s mother at least. I am sure Michael would NEVER approve those tape otherwise he would approved them 9 years ago and since Michael died the Rabbi goes out in the public and twist facts around and play with words. This coward would never have done that when Michael was alive! And if he said that Michael wanted those taped to come out then why they were not released long time ago and why now, at least show us an official approval signed by Michael! I think the Rabbi made a fool of himself and people will only look at it this way… A stupid idiot!

The tapes will defiantly break your heart, Michael shows a lot of sadness and it makes me feel or wish that I was able to do something for him, now we must pray for him. I am sure he is in a place where the likes of Shmuley will never be there.

Look my loyalty is to MJ, but I am also a Madonna fan. It is not what MJ said that caught my attention in the book. It is not what he said. He was in mid-thought or speech and he said She is not a good person I'm sorry. This is something that happened in private with the two of them. Which is none of our business. This is why Madonna is not upset over these statements of MJ's. She knows what went down. We just don't know and we should leave it at that. I'm happy because the tickets are selling like mad. They can't stop the movement or legacy of MJ. The truth will win out everytime. YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT.

I am speaking generally... but i do disagree with what you said.

look i am not going to sit here and say that i hate madge or that we should hate madge.

but history is history and facts are facts

i value your opinion.... anyone's opinion but i just disagree.

i was pissed about the tapes coming out... the book.... i abhor the rabbi....

but i went out and read it.. he called her a nasty witch... he also was reflective of Madge in her later years.... how / if motherhood changed her behavior / actions/ views...

i read it so that i can defend it.... i knew there would always be haters... living in a bubble is not reading the entirety of things and focusing so much on sound bites.

if you or anyone else is so passionate and upset about the sound bite ... read the book... don't buy it..

its just not fair to him to say... oh... why would he say this.. ? or poor madge.... poor mike...!!
MJ: Remember the line I told you" Madonna laid the law down to me before we went out."I am not going to Disneyland, Okay?That's out." I said, "But I didn't ask you to go to Disneyland." She said, "We are going to the restaurant and afterwards we are going to a strip bar." I said, "I am not going to a strip bar." Guys who cross-dress! Afterwards she wrote some mean things about me in the press and I wrote that she is a nasty witch, after I was so kind to her.

Exactly!!! Madonna, Prince, and everybody else who can relate to that is dead.

I've heard that Prince has not made a public statement because Michael left the Jehovah Witnesses & communicating or speaking to an ex-Jehovah Witness is prohibited.

HOWEVER, I read on a Prince forum that during some shows in Europe, Prince added "Don't Stop Til you Get Enough" & "Dancing Machine" to his repertoire.

I'll do ANYTHING to see Prince sing - and the Purple Badness singing MJ songs????

:wild:
:dropdead:

But then what about Rebbie and Katherine? They are still extremely devout JW, I believe. I think Prince is just not that type of person to make comments.

But I do believe that he and Michael might have been friends on the DL or at least greatly respected each other. The rivalry was made up by the tabloids.

Well, I am still hoping that Prince is going to do a tribute to Michael at the World Music Awards. I haven't heard anything about that since it was announced that it was in talks. I think Prince would pay tribute to Michael through music and songs than make a comment.

Correct - Prince is VERY mysterious. And yeah, they had a mutual respect for each other, regardless of what the media would say.

As far as Rebbie & Katherine - I think the Jehovah Witnesses made an exception after X amount of years.

I can tell you from my personal family experience it was BRUTAL to see my extended family torn apart because some of my family decided to break away from the Jehovah Witnesses (one of my cousins was a battered wife & she left her husband who is an "elder" - big time drama).

Things are much, much better now - but it was not easy.

But then what about Rebbie and Katherine? They are still extremely devout JW, I believe. I think Prince is just not that type of person to make comments.

But I do believe that he and Michael might have been friends on the DL or at least greatly respected each other. The rivalry was made up by the tabloids.

Well, I am still hoping that Prince is going to do a tribute to Michael at the World Music Awards. I haven't heard anything about that since it was announced that it was in talks. I think Prince would pay tribute to Michael through music and songs than make a comment.

This is how impressed MJ is with Shmuley:

mjgifs18.gif

HEE! HEE! LOL! Good one.

Would just like to say thanks to all of you who have been taking the time to post comments on articles written about MJ. I've spent most of yesterday reading all the backlash created by Schmuck-ley and I'm happy to report he might not be publishing another book on Michael.

Now, let's keep at it. Every blogs, every TV shows and every internet articles need the same treatment. If they all receive so many comments that it cloggs their mailboxes or bring down their servers maybe they'll stop. Just stop.

I wacth this last friday me & the whole famliy was wacthing it & it was so good that michael was telling in his last interview for the tapes of his life. Even thought I loved micheal so much, this is one his last interviews.

Off topic a bit: Dr Etok is talking a lot about Michael. I just discovered her blog today. Is she legit?

http://susanetok.wordpress.com/category/michael-jackson/

No
since MJ died she has been using him to get her 15mins of fame telling tabloids these weird stories that always seem to change
and when that didn't work she wrote a letter to Obama
maybe if you read this thread it could help you understand better
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74399&highlight=Etok

I love your post LOL Michael didn't like Madonna’s kind of women. Also, Madonna has done so many crazy things in public so he called her “nasty witch”, which I VERY agree with. LOL.
Michael never changed his mind, I think. He didn’t change his mind about LMP so they had never been together again after he left her. He was this kind of person.

More info/discussion about the tapes on Larry King Live Tuesday night at 9:00 pm

Back