Dateline NBC tonight, 9pm E.T with Rabbi Boteach's tapes

Did you hear that shit?? He said 'he may have done something unforgivable, but he wasn't a monster. See, the Rabbi is killing me with these veiled comments. I want to know how much he was paid for this interview and when is the fuckin book coming

Try to ignore the Rabbi, just listen to Michael. That's what I'm doing.

This show is actually looking good. Nothing to show MJ in a bad light, fair and balanced.IMO

Now you all KNOW MJ did not want to release to the public those statements he made about his looks. Come on people, don't fall for this. These were PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS that the Rabbi is making public for his own reasons.
I totally understand that...what I just hate even more than the Rabbi betraying Michael is the fact that everything is based on soundbytes. They're (The Rabbi and the media are) creating a context that more than likely wasn't Michael's intention or something that he didn't mean in his heart.

To put it simply, I feel like this is the Rabbi trying to rewrite Michael's history now that there is very few people out there who can fight this.

See, now I just changed my mood to angry because of this fool!:doh:

Ok: MJ said Joe use to make his strip naked, oil his body and whipped him with an electric cord. He also said that he use to tell Janet to close her eyes and imgaine Joe in a coffin. MJ would ask Janet 'do you feel bad?' and Janet said no.

This stuff is taken out of context BUT it is MJ speaking....

This may sound weird, but I like hearing Michael's voice, even though he would have never wanted these tapes released. They were released by the way becuse the Rabbi released a new book on Jackson call the Jackson Tapes.

He used to do something similar with Latoya. But,man, that electric cord stuff is cruel...

Thanks for posting updates Starlight!

Dateline called MJ immature on the tapes. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!

It seems with the last 15 minutes left they're just wrapping things up, and not going into details. I wanted to hear more about how upset he was with Lisa Marie.

MJ said he loved the way Princess Diana would make her kids wait in line at amusement parks just like everybody else. He said she was definitely his type.

This show is actually looking good. Nothing to show MJ in a bad light, fair and balanced.IMO

Hmmm...what about this comment below?

Did you hear that shit?? He said 'he may have done something unforgivable, but he wasn't a monster. See, the Rabbi is killing me with these veiled comments. I want to know how much he was paid for this interview and when is the fuckin book coming

Rubba, don't worry. Two books on Michael will be coming soon. :smilerolleyes:

Oh No Michael....not Brook Shields......Man Oh Man......not caterpillar eye brows

We don't need all this extra music making it all dramatic and shit.

At least the estate is getting money from them using all of his songs

I was thinking is MJ suppose to be immature because he had some misogynist thoughts about women? or that he really wanted kids of his own when he was in his 30s?

That's what I say they must have felt like wrapping things up because it made no sense.

I reallllllly hate this guy. I can't BELIEVE they just called him a misogynist.

On Tatum O'Neil: ( I think this is so sweet)

M: When I held Tatum’s hand, I was like, in heaven. It was the most magical feeling, it was better than kissing her – it was better than anything,
RB: she held your hand and you felt love?
M: like fireworks going off.

i think the Madonna thing .....taken out of context again
obviously, even Madonna said they had a falling out. How could Dateline fail to connect that part.

Oh I know why, because they paid more attention to the Kanye West / Taylor Swift staged event than the MJ memorial. :doh:

man i wish nxt week they'd do a piece on how every charity mooley worked w/ lost moeny and had it stolen...hmmmmmmmmmmmm but whatever

Okay, he believes he could have gotten through to Hitler and help him.

He described kathering as a saint, like Mother Teresa.

He also said women were very materilistic and can sometimes make men unhappy. He says women are manipulative and dissapointing.

Lisa Marie: promised him that they would have children, then after they got married she changed her mind. He felt betrayed by her.

he liked the way princess Diana made her kids wait in line at amusement parks. He said Princess Diana was his type.

tatum o neil : he loved when she held his hand and he felt loved when she did that.(look at littlesparrow's quote)

Brook shields: she was the greaest love of his life. He had pictures of her all over his wall. she saw him at the academy awards, asked him to dance and he said "yes!" immediatly. They dated A LOT according to him. he loved her dearly and vise versa.

Madonna: MJ said Madona is a nasty witch. Why? because she told MJ that she was NOT going to disneyland. She wanted to go to a restuarant then a strip bar. MJ said HE WAS NOT GOING to a strip bar. He refused it. Then they talked about books and madonna said she liked sexy books (they used another word but it escapes me now) and MJ said that Madonna was into "nasty" books and didn't like that. He said it was for the shock value. He also said Madonna was jealous of him because she wished she had fans like his that fainted and ect.

Now they are giving the This is It trailer....

I pray to God, Allah, and Buddah that MJ's children NEVER EVER see this show or hear those recordings

Back