Dateline NBC tonight, 9pm E.T with Rabbi Boteach's tapes

Exactly
Michael words are beautiful and very revealing

the Rabbi's narration and opinions mean nothing
he is cynical .. and back stabbing just like Bashir was
he is placing his own opinions on what Michael meant
and his opinions do not jive with mine ..or many others
who will hear Michael speak

and no I dont think Michael was playing games ..
I think he was being honest for most of what he said
in these tapes. I heard nothing our of place or out of line

the only thing out of line was the Rabbi's take and opinion
on what Michael was really saying _ he clearly didnt GET IT ....

Michael came across very intelligent. I don't see anything wrong with what he said. When the Rabbi spoke, he twisted some things around.

I hate that he called MIJ stupid.

The Rabbi said his first reaction to MJ's death was "You stupid, stupid man. How could you do this? How could you orphan your children?" Then he said Michael threw away his life. I AM PISSED!

It looks like when talking about Michael he loves to use the word stupid
He also said in past interviews that Michael needed to "get rid of the stupid fans" because the fans were enablers :doh: and when Michael used to wear the surgical masks, he said "I told him, would you take that STUPID thing off" "you look like a monkey"

What kind of Rabbi is this? lol

One who serves mammon.

He also said in past interviews that Michael needed to "get rid of the stupid fans" because the fans were enablers :doh: and when Michael used to wear the surgical masks, he said "I told him, would you take that STUPID thing off" "you look like a monkey"

WTF????!!!!!! Wow really $humley?? Is that what you see MJ as? Didn't even bother asking him why he wore it huh?

Last edited:
wow...after that heartfelt tribute she did on MTV

She must feel like an idiot now...She had no idea what MJ really thought of her. He called her a nasty witch...ouch!

Madonna is a nicer person now. I like her better now, but I don't love her or anything. I find Britney Spears to be a warmer kinder person to be honest. Madonna still seems manipulative, but bless her. She opened a lot of doors for women in pop.

Madonna admitted on Access Hollywood a few yrs back that the reason why she took MJ to the Oscars and all that was "HER DESPERATE NEED FOR ATTENTION!" Those were her words! So mj was not lying when he said those things about "M" LOL!

But, anyway like I said it was the comments by the Rabbit and that other lady + her narration that messed up the special. I say someone steal his 30HRS of MJ tapes so we can only here MJ! LOL

Too bad that Shumley unlike Madge cannot say: 'I failed him. I abandoned him.'
I couldnt said it better

What kind of Rabbi is this? lol

Anyway, it was nice to hear MJ's voice to be honest. I loved what he said about Madonna. lol

Hope by text helped those who didn't have NBC. I tried my best with my bad grammer lol

Thank u very much, really and to all the ones typing here too, too bad I couldnt hear his voice :cry:

madonna and mj are just total opposites, i'm not surprised at all. his comments were funny i bet if she heard them she'd start laughing. especially the disneyland stuff

Thanks starlightdancer for transcribing!!

He also said women were very materilistic and can sometimes make men unhappy. He says women are manipulative and dissapointing.

I hope this was taken out of context cuz it makes me sad! I think both men and women can be equally manipulative/disappointing. It doesn't matter your gender, it's what kinda person you are...

Did he even mention debbie rowe? or his kids? or lisa marie? or the brothers?

See that rabbi is just another who didnt understand Michael, because of his OWN short commings and jaded nature. Because Michael didnt and wouldn't live his life the way the rabbi though Michael should.

So sad it is always these types of people who get primetime spots on TV...why is that?...

I wish they would have a primetime spot where people can talk about Mike they way we talk about him, our perspective, real true friends..but I guess true friends won't go on TV..the nature of the beast.

I hope this was taken out of context cuz it makes me sad! I think both men and women can be equally manipulative/disappointing. It doesn't matter your gender, it's what kinda person you are...

MJ was smart enough to not to make generalizations about people based on gender. Should we think that Dirty Diana refers to all women? No.

MJ was probably just talking about women he had encountered. It's tough to know if women really want to date you for you or because they see you as "Michael Jackson: The King of Pop."

She must feel like an idiot now...She had no idea what MJ really thought of her. He called her a nasty witch...ouch!

Madonna is a nicer person now. I like her better now, but I don't love her or anything. I find Britney Spears to be a warmer kinder person to be honest. Madonna still seems manipulative, but bless her. She opened a lot of doors for women in pop.

Wasn't Madge talking smack about MJ after they had their falling out? So of course those are the last memories he would have of her & plus the things that happened to make them fall out. I'm sure she had an idea of what MJ thought of her. I'll bet she wishes they had reconciled now.

And I ask again - what are we gonna do about it?

ignore the fake rabbi. He is not worth it. I hope MJ fans save their money for MJ's biography. Hopefully, he will crawl back in his hole.

I feel bad for MJ's mom and his sisters (rebbie & janet)...this can't be good haven't those horrible secrets out for public consumption. They used to have that wholesome family image, it all crumbled.
And of course, you have the half sister whoring herself for the tabloids.

I think he did talk about Debby and the kids but they didn't show it coz its not as "interesting" as some of the things they are showing
its all about money and ratings

Hmm, Madge was gonna dance with MJ in London in July 09, I'm pretty sure they reconciled.

just did a quick scan on twitter, the show really wasn't as awful as it could have been. lots of positives on MJ, so whatever that Rabbi said didn't sink in.

OT but I'm gonna say Madge's MJ Tribute at my speech class tomorrow, I regret watching this documentary.

:puke: $humley, get this straight. MJ was KILLED. This was MURDER

Mike can't defend himself. Mike isn't here to explain why he cut $humley off. $humley can say what ever he wants. No digging into $humley's disapearing money act with charities though...
yeah , people can be LOW

If anyone is interested in quotes, I edited the original post with some.
Thanks, i am

Let's face it, Madonna is those days was not a classy gal. Thank god teh birth of her daughter changed her ways.
No she wasnt, i was a kid and i thought wow, that woman is crazy

Michael came across very intelligent. I don't see anything wrong with what he said. When the Rabbi spoke, he twisted some things around.

I hate that he called MIJ stupid.
for what i read, he was beeing himself, the other of course is making his bussiness

Well stupid people can only say stupid things too

Madonna admitted on Access Hollywood a few yrs back that the reason why she took MJ to the Oscars and all that was "HER DESPERATE NEED FOR ATTENTION!" Those were her words! So mj was not lying when he said those things about "M" LOL!

But, anyway like I said it was the comments by the Rabbit and that other lady + her narration that messed up the special. I say someone steal his 30HRS of MJ tapes so we can only here MJ! LOL
Wow, madonna... what a nice woman hu??

madonna and mj are just total opposites, i'm not surprised at all. his comments were funny i bet if she heard them she'd start laughing. especially the disneyland stuff
yeah i think Michael was prety much like a little kid and well she was more like a little b*tch, i mean WITCH hahahahah:D, Michael was cool:D

And I ask again - what are we gonna do about it?

Don't buy $humley's disgusting book. The first or future second one. Get the truth out there.

^ no Debbie, but he talked about Lisa betraying him. Look at what I transcribed in the page before.

I'll bet she regrets that now too.

We know the part about $humley saying getting rid of the fans is bulls***. "Friends" like $humley, Le$ter, Uri, and the Chopras were users. They were parasites.

Am I the only one who noticed that Rabbi $humley said that Michael looked like a monkey when he was wearing a surgical mask?

Last edited:
I really hope that there are no more so-called "friends" of MJ out there with tape recorded conversations. Let the man rest in peace already!

I KNEW there was a reason this guy didn't sit right with me. I never followed Michael's inner circle like most of you had, but I heard about this Rabbi here and there...but the main reason why I changing the channel is because not only are they taking advantage of Michael, but I don't believe that this is the entire truth.

Either release each and every second of these tapes; no edits, no soundbytes, no smear no spin...other than that, and excuse my foul language, but This Is Sh*t.:rolleyes2:

I totally agree with you. I have never liked this man at all and I knew they would talk over everything Michael says to twist things to what they want people to believe. He is no friend of Michael's.

Back