Debbie Rowe follows Ian Thomas for British TV

myosotis

Proud Member
I gather this is a Belgian TV interview (partly in English). Debbie and Marc seem to be doing quite a lot of globe-trotting....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ian Thomas brought a remarkable guest to "Hotel M". Debbie Rowe, the ex-wife of Michael Jackson, it runs its course for a British television program about the "rise to fame" from the pop singer, who has just released his new album

http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/videozone/nieuws/cultuurenmedia/1.2011162

Previously, in April 14: Michael Jackson's former manager Marc Schaffel and ex-wife Debbie Rowe arrived in Korea on the 13th to record a duet with Tiny-G and Ian Thomas.

Last edited:
Well, obviously, Paris Jackson is not spending her summer with Debbie Rowe.
Debbie Rowe remains unchanged.
This is the fact that Michael Jackson understood:
Rather than build a relationship with her children, Debbie Rowe spends her time with other people.

That why i am glad Michael left her nothing either.

Last edited:
O.K. folks what do you think of this theory?
When I told my brother that Debbie Rowe and Marc Schaffel where traveling around from country to country promoting a young rock star, my brother said,

"Because Paris is extremely good looking and the daughter of Michael Jackson, that's probably what they had in mind for Paris Jackson . I'm sure that Marc Schaffel let Debbie know there was "Kardashian" type money to be made for them, if they turned Paris Jackson into a celebrity commodity." My brother believes that Prince Jackson helped put a stop to their plans.
That's why Debbie made sure she was quoted in the press as saying negative things about Prince.

Last edited:
The kids are exploited by everyone so yes i wouldnt be surprised if they had/have plans. the custody talk threats was prob one big publicity stunt

The kids are exploited by everyone so yes i wouldnt be surprised if they had/have plans. the custody talk threats was prob one big publicity stunt

I agree with you.
Prince, Paris and Blanket need to hold on to each other and not be separated by anyone.
:angel:

3447740223.jpg

I'm glad that is not Paris sitting next to Debbie Rowe being exploited by her on that TV show.
Paris should be allowed to mature and then make her own decisions as to what she wants to do in life.

So now Debbie ventures into a new career - a promoter

Why is that kid looking so sad or apprehensive? Is he the guy they are promoting and is he very good?

^^Oh someone needs to teach him to move on stage and also teach him to dance. That will really help his stage presence. He needs to also put a dvd in and look at the greats and learn from them. I wish him luck though.

^^Oh someone needs to teach him to move on stage and also teach him to dance. That will really help his stage presence. He needs to also put a dvd in and look at the greats and learn from them. I wish him luck though.

I agree with you i didn't watch it all the way but he need help.

Schaffel and Debbie in Ian Thomas's new video (she's at the very end):

That's hilarious. They actually learned something from Michael here-a mini movie, with a beginning, middle and end. Marc, the girl's dad and Debbie, the boy's mother.

^ It starts like an estate agent (realtor) advert and ends like a car advert with a bit of an alcohol advert in the middle. It has a somewhat desperate feeling about it, although I barely stayed awake long enough to reach the end. I wonder if product placement is part of the video deal?

Last edited:
:hysterical: That didn't even make sense.... 'Come and get this money girl, gonna spend it on you' but he is a pool boy who obviously doesn't even own a car as Mommy dearest had to pick him up.

But, the choreography with the broom and the wiggy wiggy sound...... Genius! :hysterical:

^ It starts like an estate agent (realtor) advert and ends like a car advert with a bit of an alcohol advert in the middle. It has a somewhat desperate feeling about it, although I barely stayed awake long enough to reach the end. I wonder if product placement is part of the video deal?

Agree, it is a really sterile looking video. That house looked really like those homes in calabasas. Schaeffel lives in calabasas, he apparently introduced mrs j to the area, i wonder if it was his house. I'm thinking that marc n debs wd have really liked paris to have played the part of the poor little rich girl in the video.

Agree, it is a really sterile looking video. That house looked really like those homes in calabasas. Schaeffel lives in calabasas, he apparently introduced mrs j to the area, i wonder if it was his house. I'm thinking that marc n debs wd have really liked paris to have played the part of the poor little rich girl in the video.

I'm sure you are right..it would have given Paris a 'start' in her acting career..... what an awful thought!

How is Ian's career going by the way? Is he getting plays on the radio?

So he is!...It's on his twitter......
(Also a 'new girl group called Manor')

-----------------
Manager: Ian Thomas

Still globetrotting...... and another video planned

Ian Thomas is moved to Los Angeles, but two weeks ago, and he is looking again at other places. This week, along with Debbie Rowe, the ex-wife of Michael Jackson, he landed in the Brazilian metropolis of São Paolo. There they will work together on his latest song Love X 4 and record a music video. Rowe advises Ian Thomas since early this year. She stated earlier that she sees a great talent in Ian Thomas.

http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/kqcHlCVlp][/URL]

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail.aspx?articleid=DMF20140828_01236409

Back