Debbie Rowe- Interview ET Nov 4th

this is the second part from yesterday, november 6th...

[youtube]bgaGS0gFyuI[/youtube]

Thanks mjchris for the video, is that it - just 2 mins?

Debbie just comes across as sycophantic, which is odd given the persona she likes to portray - so anxious not to rock the boat with the jacksons, full of praise for mrs j and tj and the only people she calls out for mj's death are some lowly cameramen and dancers - so brave of her. Seriously what is the difference between tii and the history tour - according to her aeg and lloyds testimony mj was being given this dangerous drug that wd kill him on that tour just as he was during tii rehearsals. Unlike those tii employees she knew about it.

If she made a wrong choice or not about ET... it can be. I do not like tabloids but when Prince was there no one said a word. If anyone noticed they kept their mouths shut.
That is absolutely not true. There was plenty of criticism of prince appearing. Prince had just turned 16 and the gig had been set up by his aunt latoya so we laid the blame where it deserved to be - at latoya's door. I for one made it clear that i found it reprehensible and inexplicable for mj's son to appear on that programme.

Last edited:
I know I'm not going to be popular for saying this but here goes.
None of us is perfect, we all have our flaws and imperfections but I actually like Debbie. She gave Michael the greatest wish of his life to become a parent. It's not very often she states anything publically and I feel she is entitled to try and defend herself against some of the things which have been said. Okay, she hasn't picked her friends wisely but neither did MJ. She has defended Michael on so many levels even when we were led to believe she would be damaging for him at the 2005 trial. I'm cutting her some slack and giving her the benefit of the doubt. She is now helping with a wonderful charity.

There's one problem with that though--Debbie KNOWS these people slander Michael. Michael was just way, way too nice. She defended him, yes. But she stood around just like all the others and watched Michael die. She's just as guilty and she doesn't have a free pass. Neither do the Jacksons, and Conrad Murray definitely doesn't have one. Debbie keeps pointing fingers at others when she should be pointing to herself.

Michael was not as naive as people think and how he lead on. He was a great business man.. you cannot be a successful naive business man. Anyone can be fooled at times as Michael was.. But Naive is FAR from what Michael was. In fact in many ways he was MUCH less niave than the every day person!! If I have to go into detail I will..

I think some fans forget that MJ created an image and a character BASED on who he was, but not fully who he REALLLY was.

That's right, he was a good business man. He may not have been naive when it came to business, but he was when it came to people. He thought that because he was kind, people were gonna be kind back. He never thought people would stab him in his back. There's a difference between business and personal lives.

Go into detail about what? His business affairs?? Mike didn't create some image or character, he was being himself. He was being who he fully was. And for you to assume that he did ain't spiffy..it ain't spiffy at all. -_-

Last edited:
I used to think somewhat highly of Debbie, but after watching that video and hearing her say that if someone saw Michael deteriorating they should've sent it to "Entertainment Tonight" to "stop" it, all is clear. Then she goes around and has the nerve to say that someone was selfish for not doing that. Last I checked, that's selling Michael out. A man who is trying resume his career with a huge bang, someone who has children, who is a father. And you're willing to put a man like that, who was going through something as personal as to what she perceived as a drug problem, on front pages and expose him? At the very most, if you want to "stop" it, you confront Michael personally about it, and let him come to grips with whatever he has to, instead of involving the whole entire world.

The nerve of her. For some reason that comment got me so mad and I didn't realize how much until typing this. Freaking leeches, man. I didn't think Debbie was one of them, but she sure has proved me wrong.

That's the last thing that Michael would want. For people to see him not well and all over ET news and all over the world. He valued what privacy he had in his life.

All this shows me is that Debbie was not as close to Michael as she used to be. Like so many other people.

I feel sorry for Debbie but there's something that makes me think she's losing clarity of Michael's situation. Many people saw something wasn't right with Michael in his last days and it's true, they didn't do anything because they had so much to lose. But also, what can they do? Michael was an adult who made his own decisions. If Michael would have gone into cardiac arrest during one of the rehearsals and no one did anything then, I thing it will be right to blame others but that wasn't the case. AEG did what they could. Michael said he was ok.

I wonder if she realizes where her comment about people seeing Michael deteriorate place her? Wasn't she kind of assisting the doctors who were putting Michael to sleep with Propofol? Just because those doctors knew what they were doing it doesn't diminish the fact that it was wrong to do it and she was part of it.

I haven't heard her say she stayed close with Michael until his death but if that was true, why she didn't do something? Why blame others? Reminds me so much of Faye.

It bothered me so much her comment about having a vid or pic & show it to ET. I know her intentions are good but how would that had helped Michael? I think that would have pushed him into more stress. Doesn't she know how hurtful the tabloids have been with Michael for years. She reminded me of Randy threatening to call the press when Michael didn't want to see him.

I think Debbie is wrong about Katherine not being about money. If Katherine is not about money why she keeps feeding her children's greed. They're all for money and it's ok to want to have money but it's not ok to think their brother's money belong to them, that's abuse.

I know I'm not going to be popular for saying this but here goes.
None of us is perfect, we all have our flaws and imperfections but I actually like Debbie. She gave Michael the greatest wish of his life to become a parent. It's not very often she states anything publically and I feel she is entitled to try and defend herself against some of the things which have been said. Okay, she hasn't picked her friends wisely but neither did MJ. She has defended Michael on so many levels even when we were led to believe she would be damaging for him at the 2005 trial. I'm cutting her some slack and giving her the benefit of the doubt. She is now helping with a wonderful charity.
I have to agree with you. I think one of the reasons people dislike her is that she doesn't always think before she talks and can be really tactless-I think I read that Michael paid for her to go back to school and she got a degree in psychology, and I thought that was ironic, since she's so blunt and sometimes a little nasty. BUT I was OK with the interview, except for the part about other people knowing and giving a video to ET, etc.-I don't know why she just didn't say something like "I thought the propofol was a one time thing a long time ago. And I wish someone had called me and I would have helped." I think truthfully she would have helped if she could-and she knows that she would never ever have taken a video of it and sold it to ET, so don't say others should.

Michael was not as naive as people think and how he lead on. He was a great business man.. you cannot be a successful naive business man. Anyone can be fooled at times as Michael was.. But Naive is FAR from what Michael was.

I think some fans forget that MJ created an image and a character BASED on who he was, but not fully who he REALLLY was.
I think you are right-Michael knew show business inside and out and knew what he was doing (look at the manifesto he wrote at 21?) He created a larger than life persona that everyone will love and be mesmerized by, but it was definitely based on himself, his heart and how he wanted to be.

I will be forever upset over the people that fooled Michael because he was very smart and intuitive and had grown up in the business and seen all the worst that show business has to offer (I personally am way too trusting and am hurt all the time myself by people in my life-never suspecting ulterior motives or hidden agendas) because they were able to hit his buttons by wanting to do something for children's causes or charity, or they would infer that they shared the same goals, dreams, childhood as he, when they were really after money, prestige, etc.

Last edited:
Debbie should stay silent and his mouth shut ... would be the best thing to do. But people are not able to do that when it comes to MJ .... :bugeyed Interview completely unnecessary and dispensable. :coffee:

IMany people saw something wasn't right with Michael in his last days and it's true, they didn't do anything because they had so much to lose. But also, what can they do?

What could they do? Hmmmmmm Let's see...
www.MessenTools.com-34%20pensativo.gif
Well.... When you love and truly care about the person ... When you know what the person is doing something that will be bad ... You will be able to move heaven and hell to help this person solve the problem and do the right thing. You will show to the person that is the wrong way, will alert and show the way to do the right thing. You will help for the good of this person. You will not just stand in silence watching the shit going on in your face and do nothing. At least I would not be able .... NEVER! If everyone around Michael sensed that something was not going well and no one did absolutely nothing for me has only one explanation: these people did not care about Michael and they not had a feeling 1000% true for him. And one beautiful day.... Michael dies and all these people come with their stories, whining and all the drama about Michael .... Seriously, a lot of bla bla bla is not able to convince me and make me think otherwise. :nono: -_- Unfortunately..... *big sigh*

Debbie keeps pointing fingers at others when she should be pointing to herself.

Yes..... In my opinion this tragedy was announced from the first doctor who came in Michael's life and gave him the drugs. Conrad Murray is not the only culprit but had the unfortunate luck to let Michael die in his hands. No one is blameless in this story. All without any exception had their share of guilt knowing that something was happening and it was not good for Michael. They preferred to stay watching the whole thing happening over the years ..... I am not able to look at it another way.

Last edited:
Debbie Rowe must be mad at Cherilyn Lee too. After all, on Father's Day, Cherilyn Lee receives a phone call from Michael's camp and her medical opinion is that Michael should go to the hospital, the Emergency Room, because half of Michael's body is hot and the other is cold. Which goes to show that Michael valued his privacy. Whether or not Cherilyn Lee dropped the ball and didn't do a follow up to check up on Michael's symptom's, whether by phone and/or in person, was her discretion. I think Debbie Rowe may be overstepping the bounds of propriety.

0730nurse.jpg

Only watched this part 2 vid now... and must say this interview is just a money thing... Debbie is not really saying something.

If she has a degree in psychology and would want to really say something she'd not do sentences with 'someone' or 'people'... those sentences are factual without any content. I'd call them soapbubbles cuz they are just said for saying something without really saying something! lol
So she's in with Katherine Jackson... well nice for her... but really who cares about that?! I guess it's played the Jackson card ("Hey I'm related to the king of pop Michael Jackson) which is played way too often by every Jackson to have any true value anymore somehow... unless you're Michaels direct offspring... and I so pray for those three it will not be felt only more a curse in their future.

Debbie is joining those ppl getting money more for their just appearance than for the contents of what they are really saying. Like d-celebrities. To me that looks a bit poor/cheap to be honest. Well maybe she wants/needs some attention for her ranch or whatever she's doing there.

Just let me end with one thing. I'm not judging her good or bad, neither do I judge anyone involved in Michaels life or death because as a matter of fact I wasn't there and I do not know.
I'm getting upset when one of those wants to lie into my face obviously and I do judge a person for only that then.
However there's no sense to me in blaming anyone when I simply do not know a thing because I wasn't there... plus some who might were there are only telling things for using me for their very own agenda... it simply is usually never the whole picture told by only one person... so I do refrain from any blaming or judging usually based on that.
Usually whatever a person is saying and however a person is saying that about another person or other ppl is only telling about the very person actually talking.
That should be if valid at all be valid for myself, for fellow fans as much as for Debbie and everyone out there.
So Debbie talking about other ppls responsibility to me is might able to clear a picture of Debbie but not really saying anything about any other person to me.

Thanks mjchris for the video, is that it - just 2 mins?

no. there is also part 1, from november 5th. but ET does not uploaded it. they often do this. but i dont know why.
i will upload 3 other short videos. contains something from part 1.

That's the last thing that Michael would want. For people to see him not well and all over ET news and all over the world. He valued what privacy he had in his life.

All this shows me is that Debbie was not as close to Michael as she used to be. Like so many other people.

They did tell ET . They were going around saying that he has one lung . and that he had cancer. Yet was trying to get AEG check indirectly without telling what was going on and AEG just showed the program the receipt that he had two lungs and a clean bill of health. If that person would of said he has oxygen tanks in the gargage Why? maybe something could of been done

here are 3 new segments...

[youtube]KZsO5zexaUs[/youtube]

[youtube]dQvkULKukIk[/youtube]

[youtube]As_GmhWiH4I[/youtube]

They did tell ET . They were going around saying that he has one lung . and that he had cancer. Yet was trying to get AEG check indirectly without telling what was going on and AEG just showed the program the receipt that he had two lungs and a clean bill of health. If that person would of said he has oxygen tanks in the gargage Why? maybe something could of been done

Michael did not have cancer, nor just one lung and he wasn't blind either. And the things you are mentioning now came from Ian Halperin's fictional book about Michael. Why would you bring up tabloid garbage by a ****ed up pseudo journalist?

Opportunity drawing for Satin Kisses, donated by Painted Desert Ranch, Debbie Rowe. Proceeds of the drawing will benefit Saddle Up Therapeutic Riding Stable.

TICKET TYPE REMAINING SALES END PRICE FEE QUANTITY
Satin Kisses Raffle Ticket 2362 Tickets Dec 6, 2014 $5.00 $0.00

https://www.eventbrite.com/event/9100761623

The raffle ends on Debbie’s birthday in 2014. Rob Marciano from ET will be drawing the winner and announcing it on Entertainment Tonight.

Saddle Up is a therapeutic horseback riding program designed for physically and mentally challenged individuals. It is operated by trained and dedicated volunteer instructors and lay people.

Saddle Up Therapetic Riding Stables
41455 20th Street West
Palmdale, California 93551

[video=youtube;y-05ltMAGAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-05ltMAGAs[/video]

These videos of these adorable children riding the horses is heartwarming.

Actually I find the work Debbie is doing there on the ranch wonderful and I really like her talking about that.
I know this work needs a lot of money and I think Debbie puts the money she gets into the ranch.
She has reasons to be proud of herself.
She doesn't need to put herself in the 'Michael Jackson-shadow' but I guess it's what the media hunger for. Well if that is what makes the work with the children and horses easier possible then be it. I could imagine even Michael would be ok with it.
But if she's maternal, she doesn't need to put that in words out there. She needs to just shield these children and not put them or keep them in the media interest in talking about them.

41049 20th Street West

41455 20th Street West

Debbie Rowe is right about how "horse people take care of their own," both businesses are near each other, about a half mile from each other, past Debbie's place!

BannerSlideshow_G.jpg

HomePageHeader2.png

http://satinkisses.org/

What could they do? Hmmmmmm Let's see...
www.MessenTools.com-34%20pensativo.gif
Well.... When you love and truly care about the person ... When you know what the person is doing something that will be bad ... You will be able to move heaven and hell to help this person solve the problem and do the right thing. You will show to the person that is the wrong way, will alert and show the way to do the right thing. You will help for the good of this person. You will not just stand in silence watching the shit going on in your face and do nothing. At least I would not be able .... NEVER! If everyone around Michael sensed that something was not going well and no one did absolutely nothing for me has only one explanation: these people did not care about Michael and they not had a feeling 1000% true for him. And one beautiful day.... Michael dies and all these people come with their stories, whining and all the drama about Michael .... Seriously, a lot of bla bla bla is not able to convince me and make me think otherwise. :nono: -_- Unfortunately..... *big sigh*.

I understand your point. If you love someone, you would do anything for help him, but Michael was in a different situation, he was an artist, a celebrity. People broke their code of ethics to be closed to him, to be on his good side and be friendly with him.

Dancers and others were going on tour with Michael, their idol. Can they go and try to advise Michael? Ho could they step out of their boundaries without risking the opportunity to be part of the best tour in history. That's what I'm trying to say. There was nothing they could do because if they did, they'd lose the opportunity of their lives, to be next to Michael.

Remember when Michael was complaining about feeling cold on side and hot on the other. At that instance, if I were working for him, I would have insisted to take him to the hospital because I wouldn't know if that situation was life threatening. But would I had the right to force an adult to go the hospital against his will?

Maybe Katherine could have had a heart to heart conversation with him, but did he trust her enough to open up to her? We don't know. But Katherine, as a mother -even if he was an adult, could have been on his back. She said she visited him, didn't she notice his appearance? Or maybe it's like Joe said, she didn't want to invade his privacy. Maybe as long as she receive gifts from him, she wouldn't ask questions. Who knows.

I think they couldn't do more because they had other priorities in their minds. But let's not forget that AEG, even when they were kind of bullies, they tried.

The dancers totally were not in a position where they could interfere with anything Michael was doing. It would be inappropriate on their part and it would have totally crossed the line or bounders between employer/employee. Michael was not only their idol he was also their boss. I don’t think he would have reacted too kindly to their concerns.

Victory22;3927714 said:
The dancers totally were not in a position where they could interfere with anything Michael was doing. It would be inappropriate on their part and it would have totally crossed the line or bounders between employer/employee. Michael was not only their idol he was also their boss. I don’t think he would have reacted too kindly to their concerns.

Aquarius;3927686 said:
I understand your point. If you love someone, you would do anything for help him, but Michael was in a different situation, he was an artist, a celebrity. People broke their code of ethics to be closed to him, to be on his good side and be friendly with him.Dancers and others were going on tour with Michael, their idol. Can they go and try to advise Michael? Ho could they step out of their boundaries without risking the opportunity to be part of the best tour in history. That's what I'm trying to say. There was nothing they could do because if they did, they'd lose the opportunity of their lives, to be next to Michael.Remember when Michael was complaining about feeling cold on side and hot on the other. At that instance, if I were working for him, I would have insisted to take him to the hospital because I wouldn't know if that situation was life threatening. But would I had the right to force an adult to go the hospital against his will?Maybe Katherine could have had a heart to heart conversation with him, but did he trust her enough to open up to her? We don't know. But Katherine, as a mother -even if he was an adult, could have been on his back. She said she visited him, didn't she notice his appearance? Or maybe it's like Joe said, she didn't want to invade his privacy. Maybe as long as she receive gifts from him, she wouldn't ask questions. Who knows. I think they couldn't do more because they had other priorities in their minds. But let's not forget that AEG, even when they were kind of bullies, they tried.

Like trying to explain the unexplainable? Thousands of theories of what could be done or what could not be done, Michael would not like and would be upset with this... employees, bosses, family, Katherine, AEG .... EVERYONE KNEW. Unfortunately nothing can convince me that these people were unable to help Michael. So many people around and NO ONE would be able to do something for him? Help, talk .... something?! There is no excuse for anyone to have done nothing. There are thousands of ways to try to help the person you love, respect and admire. Unfortunately there were more important things at stake in this shit than the health and well-being of Michael. Michael was not a priority in this shit, but make a lot of money was the priority. Michael was completely OK? Oh, who cares?! Sorry ..... none of this convinces me and would be very naive of me to try to think that way about this people. I am unable to think about how others about it. *big sigh*

When I think about this shit, I would like have been someone in Michael's life..... would move heaven and hell to try to help him and be there for him. I know that not only I, but any fan who loves Michael so much like me.... if had the chance... have done the same. :( Or not? Thinking about all this breaks my heart and makes me even more sorrowful. *big sigh*

Last edited:
Unfortunately for Michael his relatives (meaning parents, siblings and wives) who at some point did have both the power and the influence over him to help never lifted a finger concerning his long term health issues that eventually took his life. If they had there would be no reason to blame 18-20 year old dancers, fans or business associates now. Michael would still be alive, Prince, Paris and Blanket would still have a daddy and there would have been no Conrad Murray around to kill him.

His family and closest friends should have helped him. I think if he felt like he could confide in certain people in his family than he would have. Michael to me seemed like he could only tell a few people in his life how he really felt. Most people in his life treated him like a commodity or ATM and that includes some people in his own family.

I don't think dancers etc could say anything. They only know so little and didn't know Michael personally. I don't think anyone likes advice from people you hardly know. Debbie saw first hand about the propofol. She was his wife and she knew it wasn't right. She can't really point fingers because the finger can be pointed at her too. She saw and knew more than probably his own mother really did.

It's easy for people to put the blame on others. All the people who knew Michael and say they loved him have to look at themselves and their actions. Also Michael was an adult and it has been shown that he did try to get himself help when he felt he needed to. He wasn't the helpless little man that some people try to portray. He wasn't perfect but human.

Michael didn't die because he was a drugged up addict looking for a high. He died because he just wanted to sleep so he could bring the best show to his fans and the man he trusted to help him failed him. I hate that people seem to forget Murray and blame other people first. Blame him first. I know I do.

Back