Debbie Rowe- Interview ET Nov 4th

Ashthinking back, and this is only hindsight here, I think the only person who could have made a suggestion or offer to help Michael was Debbie. She was the only witness who testified that she saw docs give him prof 2 times for sleep on the tour. She knew first hard the problems relating to sleep on the tour, not the dancers & crew in TII. Therefore, as far as I am concerned when she heard about TII, as a good friend she could have called and see how he planned to sleep. I am not saying he would have listened to her though.

I guess I should stop here because we will end up repeating the AEG case in the thread.

It seems Debbie wanted to talk about her charity. I don't know if she called the tabloid to advertise it, and they said she can if she talks about Michael and the children; or they called her to talk about Michael and the children, and she said she will do it if she can plug her charity.

Maybe some feel that the end justifies the means--that Debbie is doing a good job with the charity so it is ok for her to use Michael and the children to bring that charity to the forefront. The idea is that Michael would not mind. I don't agree with this thinking. To exploit the sadness, emotions, mental fragility of minors and the challenges of a dead loved one to plug a "non-related" cause is a disgrace to me. I am not saying the charity is not a wonderful and needy service. I know in no way would Michael use the pain of his children to plug his Heal The World Foundation or any of his other charitable works.

She did a good job with the auction information and I wish her well in her work.

Ashthinking back, and this is only hindsight here, I think the only person who could have made a suggestion or offer to help Michael was Debbie. She was the only witness who testified that she saw docs give him prof 2 times for sleep on the tour. She knew first hard the problems relating to sleep on the tour, not the dancers & crew in TII. Therefore, as far as I am concerned when she heard about TII, as a good friend she could have called and see how he planned to sleep. I am not saying he would have listened to her though.

I guess I should stop here because we will end up repeating the AEG case in the thread.

It seems Debbie wanted to talk about her charity. I don't know if she called the tabloid to advertise it, and they said she can if she talks about Michael and the children; or they called her to talk about Michael and the children, and she said she will do it if she can plug her charity.

Maybe some feel that the end justifies the means--that Debbie is doing a good job with the charity so it is ok for her to use Michael and the children to bring that charity to the forefront. The idea is that Michael would not mind. I don't agree with this thinking. To exploit the sadness, emotions, mental fragility of minors and the challenges of a dead loved one to plug a "non-related" cause is a disgrace to me. I am not saying the charity is not a wonderful and needy service. I know in no way would Michael use the pain of his children to plug his Heal The World Foundation or any of his other charitable works.

She did a good job with the auction information and I wish her well in her work.

Too late for Debbie to yell about doctors/drugs . She could have done something , but she did not and she did not care and now , after Michael dies and she has the opportunity to speak , she comes whining about the past . She is not alone .... there are a lot of people also with Debbie .

Another thing I would love to be able to understand .... Why give an interview to a tabloid? WTF? Just for that fact I am not able to give some credit to Debbie. Well, she did wrong like most people who were around Michael do. She could have done differently or just stay quiet and mouth closed.

His family and closest friends should have helped him. I think if he felt like he could confide in certain people in his family than he would have. Michael to me seemed like he could only tell a few people in his life how he really felt. Most people in his life treated him like a commodity or ATM and that includes some people in his own family.

I don't think dancers etc could say anything. They only know so little and didn't know Michael personally. I don't think anyone likes advice from people you hardly know. Debbie saw first hand about the propofol. She was his wife and she knew it wasn't right. She can't really point fingers because the finger can be pointed at her too. She saw and knew more than probably his own mother really did.

It's easy for people to put the blame on others. All the people who knew Michael and say they loved him have to look at themselves and their actions. Also Michael was an adult and it has been shown that he did try to get himself help when he felt he needed to. He wasn't the helpless little man that some people try to portray. He wasn't perfect but human.

Michael didn't die because he was a drugged up addict looking for a high. He died because he just wanted to sleep so he could bring the best show to his fans and the man he trusted to help him failed him. I hate that people seem to forget Murray and blame other people first. Blame him first. I know I do.

Nobody forgot Murray. He is guilty but he is not alone in this. He had the unfortunate luck to let Michael die for being an incompetent doctor. He could say no to Michael and try to help solve the problem in a safe, correct , healthy and never endanger the life of Michael . But he did not .... Along with Murray has a lot of people who knew what was happening and the worst .... can not forget the other doctors who were introducing these drugs in Michael's life over the years . All are guilty . If there back in the past.... someone had done something to help , Michael would still be here alive, healthy, happy with their children and moving on with his life .

I blame who got the "bright" idea to introduce Michael to propofol telling him he could sleep with it and of course that bastard Conrat. I'm not defending in any way those doctors who administrated propofol in the past but at least they monitored Michael and didn't loaded him with it, nor left him unattended. That interview made look Deborah like an stupid hypocrite, if she couldn't get him the help he needed, she could have reported them to the police but it seems she was a coward and cared more about the money. I won't defend her anymore when LMP fans bash her. Both of them are backstabbers!

...That interview made look Deborah like an stupid hypocrite, if she couldn't get him the help he needed, she could have reported them to the police but it seems she was a coward and cared more about the money. ....!

I know I won't endear myself to many when I say this, but anyone who publicly speaks up against a certain medical united wall of 'wut, did you say something??' is actually not a coward because unfortunately she herself, and anyone in her family, can suffer negative consequence from even less public acts.

A few years ago a website in the US was shut down (please just google if interested, and don't put any links here, last thing MJJC needs is those types); this website had the point and purpose to blacklist anyone 'litigious', patients who have ever filed a lawsuit against a Dr. The allegations however were that not only did Doctors maintain records of actual litigation, but also the names of those who ever filed a mere complaint against a overseeing board, or whose face they just didn't like - which apparently included patients, attorneys and families and friends of patients, attorneys and anyone else deemed persona non grata.
The fact she still speaks out means she might have to travel 3 states away to find a new doctor since the invisible morse code is very effective. Or she might in fact help not just herself out, but also her daughter. I wouldn't be surprised if some Dr.s just need reassurance, act right and professional, and nobody's sending the DEA after you - might sound silly on the outside, but unless you've dealt with that underbelly, it's hard to fathom the impact. Of course medical blacklisting is highly illegal and one could say, just go to the police - and how is one to prove such wrongdoing, which is exactly the problem in many illegal and unethical wrongdoings, often perpetrated by the same people, who are tasked with documenting medical treatments, for example.

Without having full knowledge of who did what in the past, to what extent and with what motives, it becomes murky as best with the exception of Murray of course, being so arrogant to even pump his chest saying, yup, I did it, pumped.him.up.

In the course of any divorce no outsider will be able to tell, when even the two divorcing spouses can't agree on one truth. I haven't watched all segments yet, don't know if I will, but I merely sought to add that cowardice is not the word I'd use.

Didn't Klein get investigated afterall? It's also pretty understandable that a former employee has a very hard time to get any open ear in trying to get her former boss for example investigated while one of his star clients seems alive and well. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Btw, none of this is meant as washing anyone sparkly clean, nor to demonize any one particular person since what happened to Michael requires many more 'cowards' speaking up in the public eye, also to reform the current way medical boards are set up. You cannot possibly expect your colleagues at the board to be truly impartial when asking them to condemn one of their, although thankfully many decent and moral physicians prove themselves worthy of their Dr.med. every day. But there's a lot in need of reform and those decent physicians are well aware of their colleagues' transgression.

As an OT to this thread: Right before Murray's release, medical boards were noted to discuss whether any board granting Murray the license to practice should be considered beyond repair.

I understand the current dismay focuses more on other statements, but I'm cautious to call those who worked in the field themselves and dare to speak up, cowards. Believe me, they do so under the great risk of detriment to themselves.

His family, ex-employees and now Debbie have to attach Michael's name to their doings because they know without Michael's name they won't attract many people. It's sad to see how a person who has been used and abused through out his life continues to be squeezed.

Debbie's effort to help those kids is admirable. The happiness of those kids is incomparable and that can't be taken away from her. But she should know that if the tabloids come to her or if she goes to them and they accept is because they want something about Michael and the kids. I mean, we don't have the right to tell her what she should talk about but she knows that's what these tabloids want, right?

Michael's children were his life, sadly I'm not convinced I can say the same about Deborah. Michael loved them unconditionally, for everyone else they are just commodity just like he was.

Michael Jackson was not a drug addict. Michael Jackson simply had too much faith in modern medicine, which
resulted in him becoming the the victim of the evil Conrad Murray and his bad medicine.

I understand the current dismay focuses more on other statements, but I'm cautious to call those who worked in the field themselves and dare to speak up, cowards. Believe me, they do so under the great risk of detriment to themselves.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your insight but I feel that Debbie Rowe could at least acknowledge the quandary that she was in, not just focus on others.

I'm not defending in any way those doctors who administrated propofol in the past but at least they monitored Michael and didn't loaded him with it, nor left him unattended.

And just why he was being monitored you believe that Michael's health was 1000 % safe in the hands of other doctors ? Believe this ... is pure naivety. Michael might be being monitored by the best doctor on the planet and yet he was running the risk of some shit happen. He has NEVER been safe in the hand of any doctor simply because these doctors continue introducing these drugs in his life. Instead of these doctors help Michael get rid of this drugs and do the right thing ... they just aggravated the problem further for Michael. All these doctors were negligent with Michael. It was a tragedy foretold. The shit was crawling over the years. Michael did not die at the hands of other doctors and perhaps luckily he had the hand of God that prevented this from happening, certainly. But it happened anyway and was on hand of Murray that continued doing what all the other doctors did to Michael and the difference was that Murray went far beyond the negligence. Unfortunately Michael had no luck finding a doctor who cared about his health and that really helped to do the right thing without putting his life at risk. After all when it comes to MJ.... the priorities are elsewhere. The human MJ does not matter. This is how it works.

I can't imagine the misery of not being able to sleep like MJ did. Murray killed MJ but the fact that he is already free and out of jail is hard to comes to terms with.

Uhmmmm, Debbie has a couple strikes with me, just a few, but atleast it's not a hundred like most. I'm just going to give her the benfit of doubt on this one, and I've really thought about it in several aspects.

To put blame on Debbie, someone that has not been a part of Michaels life for over a decade prior to his death is rediculous.. The were hundreds of people that were in his life that saw the issue progress on a daily bases, if there is anyone to point blame that is where. He had staff, AEG, production crew for This is It, the doctors themselves....

Debbie could not know what is going on in Michaels life when not being in it, I can PROMISE you that each of us have had relationships with addictive behavior and missed signs, and for some of us stayed out even when seeing the signs.. In fact, by percentage there has to be someone that is an addict that would read this message, what is the rest of the forum doing to help that person??? We could be talking to that person every day!! we overlook the signs, maybe have made posts of being depressed, lost someone, somethingggg!!

Addiction works like a web, the addict in the center. The web can continue forever connecting everyone if we look deeply, that does not mean everyone on that web is to blame. At some point it has to stop, the fine line is where?

As far as Debbie, a woman that saw Michael hardly ever to blame?? There are fans that saw Michael much more than her, are they to blame for not doing anything? His security would leave MJ's house and come back with brown bags often, that could have been anything..

The point is DR is blaming others. While she is one of the few non-medical individuals who actually knew about Propofol. She didn't stop it back then as his wife and mother of his kids so it's ridiculous to blame a bunch of dancers, musicians and camera personnel now.

gif-jail-sigh-gif.gif
:bored2: *big sigh*

To put blame on Debbie, someone that has not been a part of Michaels life for over a decade prior to his death is rediculous.. The were hundreds of people that were in his life that saw the issue progress on a daily bases, if there is anyone to point blame that is where. He had staff, AEG, production crew for This is It, the doctors themselves....

Debbie could not know what is going on in Michaels life when not being in it, I can PROMISE you that each of us have had relationships with addictive behavior and missed signs, and for some of us stayed out even when seeing the signs.. In fact, by percentage there has to be someone that is an addict that would read this message, what is the rest of the forum doing to help that person??? We could be talking to that person every day!! we overlook the signs, maybe have made posts of being depressed, lost someone, somethingggg!!

Addiction works like a web, the addict in the center. The web can continue forever connecting everyone if we look deeply, that does not mean everyone on that web is to blame. At some point it has to stop, the fine line is where?

As far as Debbie, a woman that saw Michael hardly ever to blame?? There are fans that saw Michael much more than her, are they to blame for not doing anything? His security would leave MJ's house and come back with brown bags often, that could have been anything..

I agree, but you have to admit that Debbie did testify that she was there a couple times when the Doctors put MJ under with Prophnol... she said she stayed while the doctors did it because that was the only way she felt she could make sure he didn't die I guess because she felt she could save him, wake him up. Tis was during the Dangerous Tour or The History Tour... I can't remember which one for sure.

Debbie had inside knowledge of Michael thinking he needed to sleep while on tour using a surgical anesthesia. She had far more information than anyone other than the doctors themselves and MJ so she is a horrible hypocrite to blame the TII crew who were only with him a few months. Shame on her.

If it were not for Debbie, I believe that MJ would have died in the ninties during the History Tour. Bless you Debbie for loving MJ enough to save him more than one time and for Prince and Paris.

Saved him? DR was yet another enabler in MJ's life. What exactly would DR have been able to do if something went wrong? Life and death with Propofol is a fine line. She was neither doctor nor nurse. Or a superhero. (Check the stats on cardiac arrest. It's grim.) It's a miracle he didn't die back then in my opinion, especially with the likes of Ratner in the mix at one time, a man with some serious problems of his own.

Last edited:
If it were not for Debbie, I believe that MJ would have died in the ninties during the History Tour. Bless you Debbie for loving MJ enough to save him more than one time and for Prince and Paris.

www.MessenTools.com-34%20pensativo.gif

Thanks to Debbie?
tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
No... :nono: it was the hand of God that prevented something worse happening to Michael. It is God that we should thanks for not letting anything happen with Michael at that time and no one else. -_- Why let's be realistic .... At that time nobody did anything. People knew the doctors were going back and forth from the life of Michael and the whole thing was happening. The years passed, Michael did not get rid of the problem that no doctor helped him of the right way, Murray enters the scene in Michael's life and continues to do what other doctors were doing but with more neglect and the rest of the story everyone already knows..... :cry: So looking at all this, I see no help coming from any person who was around Michael. Maybe I'm blind.... :blink: If someone stood up to Michael and really tried to do something and warned/talked seriously with Michael... I want to know who it was. Why until now.... these people do not exist. :unsure:

Last edited:
www.MessenTools.com-34%20pensativo.gif

Thanks to Debbie?
tumblr_min1azEQq71r116s7o1_400.gif
No... :nono: it was the hand of God that prevented something worse happening to Michael. It is God that we should thanks for not letting anything happen with Michael at that time and no one else. -_- Why let's be realistic .... At that time nobody did anything. People knew the doctors were going back and forth from the life of Michael and the whole thing was happening. The years passed, Michael did not get rid of the problem that no doctor helped him of the right way, Murray enters the scene in Michael's life and continues to do what other doctors were doing but with more neglect and the rest of the story everyone already knows..... :cry: So looking at all this, I see no help coming from any person who was around Michael. Maybe I'm blind.... :blink: If someone stood up to Michael and really tried to do something and warned/talked seriously with Michael... I want to know who it was. Why until now.... these people do not exist. :unsure:

I agree Deborah Rowe didn't save him and she was an enabler. Michael was a beautiful human being who wanted nothing but doing good to everyone, helping the most needy ones and being loved, he deserved nothing of what those SOB did to him. The only reason he didn't die in the 90's was because he wasn't unnatended and was properly monitored.

The point is DR is blaming others. While she is one of the few non-medical individuals who actually knew about Propofol. She didn't stop it back then as his wife and mother of his kids so it's ridiculous to blame a bunch of dancers, musicians and camera personnel now.
Exactly, that's the only reason posters are discussing her involvement with propofol, she was the one who decided to play the blame game on tv. I actually had always regarded her as a straight talking, calls a spade a shovel type of person and quite admired that, but i guess i've only just realised it's a front, she's just as self-serving as everyone else. She might shout and slap down the paparazzi, but she's fawning to the big media players like levin and ent tonight. She doesn't come out and criticise randy phillips but she's prepared to lay guilt and responsibility at the door of lowly tii cameramen and dancers, and while she's made clear her disdain for joe jackson, she's gushing in her praise for mrs j and tj. Mrs j isn't interested in money? - it's the only common denominator in everything she's done these past 4 years. Debbie's the type who knows where the power is and is suitably craven in front of it.

Last edited:
Maybe we could leave God to another thread, and just use this one to discuss debbie.

Exactly, that's the only reason posters are discussing her involvement with propofol, she was the one who decided to play the blame game on tv. I actually had always regarded her as a straight talking, calls a spade a shovel type of person and quite admired that, but i guess i've only just realised it's a front, she's just as self-serving as everyone else. She might shout and slap down the paparazzi, but she's fawning to the big media players like levin and ent tonight. She doesn't come out and criticise randy phillips but she's prepared to lay guilt and responsibility at the door of lowly tii cameramen and dancers, and while she's made clear her disdain for joe jackson, she's gushing in her praise for mrs j and tj. Mrs j isn't interested in money? - it's the only common denominator in everything she's done these past 4 years. Debbie's the type who knows where the power is and is suitably craven in front of it.

Debbie is just as bad, I can totally see how and why Michael never looked back since 1999. Heck, he even stayed back with Blanket in Bahrain when Debbie played the whole 'I'm Jewish therefore my children are Jewish, therefore Michael kidnapped them to an Islamic country, therefore they shouldn't be living in a Muslim country' scheme back in 2005-2006 just to get him continue to pay the spousal payments - when he sent Prince and Paris alone just with Grace and security all over the world to meet their 'family friend'.
The fact that he let those kids travel thousands of miles just with employees because he had no desire to interact with Debbie says a lot.

Admin Note: Thread cleaned
Ones faith or belief is a very personal sensitive matter. Please be more sensitive and mindful of that. There is no need to debate God's existence or bash God in reply to someone in this thread. We are not discriminating against your own beliefs but because of the sensitive nature of such a discussion its best to debate that topic by starting your own thread in the General forum. Members should be allowed to mention God in their post without someone replying to insult that belief. You don't have to agree but please respect each other.

ETA
For clarity. It's fine if you want to state your belief or unbelief on the board. Just don't reply directly to some ones post in an offensive manner as if to mock their belief. Sometimes it's not what we say, but how we say it that is offensive. Also don't derail topics with a debate on the subject of God. Debates are fine in the proper setting.

Thank you for your cooperation and as always if you have any questions or concerns PM Admin and do not derail the thread by replying or discussing moderation requests on the board.

I understand the misguided anger towards virtually everyone that knew information about any type of dependency or addiction Michael may have had. We should not put blame on those who knew about it when it was not them making the choice to do or not to do it. Every day people overdose while family members know what they struggled with, we cannot blame those who did not "fix" the situation when it has to be "fixed" by those making the decision to use or pro actively give (the dealer or DR)</SPAN>

Dozens of people knew there was a problem, hell even I picked up on some differences in Michael in 2001, and some in 2003 that did not seem &#8220;MJ&#8221;, I would be lying if it did not cross my mind that he could be under the influence of something. Yet I told myself &#8220;no, It&#8217;s Michael.. He wouldn&#8217;t&#8221;.. We alllll knew he had sleep issues, he&#8217;s publically spoke about it, and when any news report would say anything about dependency or addiction about Michael we cut them off forcing ourselves to think they are WRONG.. So we all turned our heads to some extent, we saw pics of MJ on a weekly bases, we saw how &#8220;thin&#8221; he was, he saw pics and footage of him leaving drs on an often bases.. Signs, signs, signs.. </SPAN>

And to say shame on Debbie for not doing anything because she knew he has trouble sleeping while on tour and has been medicated to sleep is ridiculous in my opinion.. We are talking over a decade of not being in each others lifes, Michael was not even on tour yet before he passed.. </SPAN>

It is NOT easy to deal with dependency, especially the type Michael had.. It wasn&#8217;t a recreational drug, it was drugs that DRs pushed and let him get to the point of needing. And no matter how dependant a patient gets, to those who try to intervene, they (dependant) would always find the excuse &#8220;DR says..&#8221; as a way of justification. </SPAN>

We all have misguided anger and sadness, for me &#8211; even towards myself, I ignored signs.. I saw him 7 days before he passed, I heard other fans talk about security leaving and bringing in brown bags. I watched footage of MJ acting odd,jumpy, out of it and not himself.</SPAN>

I excused it&#8230; hang me along the rest of them than. </SPAN>

r3mJf.gif

Yeah
gif-jail-sigh-gif.gif
.... I'll shut up forever about these questions... is the best thing to do. -_- Why it makes no sense to argue or try to understand all this shit NOW that Michael is no longer here and nothing/no one can bring him back.... :cry: Loss of time and only brings more pain and anger. I feel sorry for you Michael ... things could have been completely different in his life. But it was not... I miss you.... :( *big sigh*

I'll just stay here quietly watching what others say. :coffee: :horror

Oh..... thousands of excuses why I have spoken of God....TO ME, He was the only (and maybe a little luck too) that actually prevented Michael died at that time. So what? Everyone thinks differently and nothing I've seen and heard so far is able to change my thinking. And maybe I can be a idiot or anything else for thinking that way... but I do not really care about that. :coffee:

NOW... I'm shutting my mouth and leaving this thread..........

Last edited:
KOPV;3929743 said:
I understand the misguided anger towards virtually everyone that knew information about any type of dependency or addiction Michael may have had. We should not put blame on those who knew about it when it was not them making the choice to do or not to do it. Every day people overdose while family members know what they struggled with, we cannot blame those who did not "fix" the situation when it has to be "fixed" by those making the decision to use or pro actively give (the dealer or DR)

Dozens of people knew there was a problem, hell even I picked up on some differences in Michael in 2001, and some in 2003 that did not seem “MJ”, I would be lying if it did not cross my mind that he could be under the influence of something. Yet I told myself “no, It’s Michael.. He wouldn’t”.. We alllll knew he had sleep issues, he’s publically spoke about it, and when any news report would say anything about dependency or addiction about Michael we cut them off forcing ourselves to think they are WRONG.. So we all turned our heads to some extent, we saw pics of MJ on a weekly bases, we saw how “thin” he was, he saw pics and footage of him leaving drs on an often bases.. Signs, signs, signs..

And to say shame on Debbie for not doing anything because she knew he has trouble sleeping while on tour and has been medicated to sleep is ridiculous in my opinion.. We are talking over a decade of not being in each others lifes, Michael was not even on tour yet before he passed..

It is NOT easy to deal with dependency, especially the type Michael had.. It wasn’t a recreational drug, it was drugs that DRs pushed and let him get to the point of needing. And no matter how dependant a patient gets, to those who try to intervene, they (dependant) would always find the excuse “DR says..” as a way of justification.

We all have misguided anger and sadness, for me – even towards myself, I ignored signs.. I saw him 7 days before he passed, I heard other fans talk about security leaving and bringing in brown bags. I watched footage of MJ acting odd,jumpy, out of it and not himself.

I excused it… hang me along the rest of them than.

Maybe some fans have blamed Debbie for not speaking up but the posts I have seen have been focussing on her hypocrisy. The least she can do is acknowledge that SHE was privy to certain things and explain why SHE did nothing. Instead of just asking EVERYONE ELSE to have done something.

In alot of cases in Michael's life (as it relates to his dependency) it is all about hindsight. I have no argument with people who may have seen things and shrugged them off because they were not aware of what was going on behind the scenes. Nobody can be faulted for that (including fans, cameramen and dancers).

But Debbie Rowe saw something right before her eyes. Pace has explained why she may not have felt that she should speak up. I can respect that. But do not now condemn others without your own 'mea culpa'. That's all I'm saying.

And there is no defending anyone who feels that exposing personal issues to the tabloid media is the best way to handle those issues. No defending whatsoever!

I would say Debbie could have done more at the time she was around.. (Though we really do not know to what extend she tried) We are going off of the knowlege of a time she basically aided to his dependancy.. So for that I fully say that is wrong!!

On the other hand, we really don't know what else happened, we don't know if she confronted him, faught with him, and maybe part of the reason why she was no longer in his life... We don't know all the detailes. She did something wrong when she just watched him sleep, but that being said she cannot be blamed for his death 10-12 years later.

You may not like this specific analogy, but if I buy my mother a double cheesburger with fries knowing she is struggling with weight, and 3 years later dies from a heart attack.. While I should have helped her on a healthy track, I cannot blame myself for her death, even though I know I would carry guilt. And if someone dared to blame me (after the guilt I already feel) I would tell them to go f*** themselves because the pain and what I deal with is much deeper than that person would relize.

That could easily happen for real to me, my mom has two sons that are extremely healthy and in shape.. We have tried helping her with her weight issues for yearsssss, I have also gone to the buffet with her.. I enabled her weight issues in that regard the same way Debbie enabled him in that moment..

MOST of us have enabled issues that could result in death, injury, long term effects, or already have.

It's true she can't be blamed. And she shouldn't be. And neither should the cameramen and dancers on TII.

It is true that we don't know what she may or may not have done to help Michael, but by the same token Debbie does not know what others may have done or said either, or even if they were aware that there was a problem.

And there is one person who is responsible for what happened on 25 June, 2009. Michael Jackson died under the care of Conrad Murray.

KOPV;3929743 said:
I understand the misguided anger towards virtually everyone that knew information about any type of dependency or addiction Michael may have had. We should not put blame on those who knew about it when it was not them making the choice to do or not to do it. Every day people overdose while family members know what they struggled with, we cannot blame those who did not "fix" the situation when it has to be "fixed" by those making the decision to use or pro actively give (the dealer or DR)</SPAN>

Dozens of people knew there was a problem, hell even I picked up on some differences in Michael in 2001, and some in 2003 that did not seem &#8220;MJ&#8221;, I would be lying if it did not cross my mind that he could be under the influence of something. Yet I told myself &#8220;no, It&#8217;s Michael.. He wouldn&#8217;t&#8221;.. We alllll knew he had sleep issues, he&#8217;s publically spoke about it, and when any news report would say anything about dependency or addiction about Michael we cut them off forcing ourselves to think they are WRONG.. So we all turned our heads to some extent, we saw pics of MJ on a weekly bases, we saw how &#8220;thin&#8221; he was, he saw pics and footage of him leaving drs on an often bases.. Signs, signs, signs.. </SPAN>

And to say shame on Debbie for not doing anything because she knew he has trouble sleeping while on tour and has been medicated to sleep is ridiculous in my opinion.. We are talking over a decade of not being in each others lifes, Michael was not even on tour yet before he passed.. </SPAN>

It is NOT easy to deal with dependency, especially the type Michael had.. It wasn&#8217;t a recreational drug, it was drugs that DRs pushed and let him get to the point of needing. And no matter how dependant a patient gets, to those who try to intervene, they (dependant) would always find the excuse &#8220;DR says..&#8221; as a way of justification. </SPAN>

We all have misguided anger and sadness, for me &#8211; even towards myself, I ignored signs.. I saw him 7 days before he passed, I heard other fans talk about security leaving and bringing in brown bags. I watched footage of MJ acting odd,jumpy, out of it and not himself.</SPAN>

I excused it&#8230; hang me along the rest of them than. </SPAN>

Then call me ridiculous! Because I blame her just as much as I blame every other person for watching Michael die.. You can excuse it if you want, doesn't really matter to me.

Misguided anger? No. Anger towards the fools who did absolutely nothing but sit on their ass and let MY hero die? Hell yeah. :cry: I know exactly who I'm angry at and they are the same ones playing the blame game.

As for Debbie, she's blaming camera men and dancers when she should be blaming herself and those Jacksons. Not to mention those doctors.

She was his wife and the mother of his children. She couldn't help him so blaming others don't help her case either.

Back