December 8, 2007: Michael Jackson News & Mentionings

This might sound weird for you guys.. BUT!! I wish Michael NOT to perform at the grammy's.. APPEAR, YES!!! Do something special YES!! But, I really would like to have people around the world WONDER and only IMAGINE what Mike can still do untill his new album release..

I can see where you're coming from, 'cause I too paused a bit at this notion, I would rather any performance or appearance by Michael to be associated with a new project, but whatever he chooses to do, I'll support him on it.

you are sooooooo right.. CBS and Michael have a special relationship.. I remember that it was CBS that had the TV special of Number Ones... in height of Michael's arrest and it was thoroughly positive.

Eventhough... they couldn't show the way they wanted to in USA as was scheduled.. they sold that TV special internationally and made $$$millions....

also the Grammy's is desparately seeking ratings.. the ratings they use to have way back when..

with the firestorm raging with the music critics about the supposed J5 reunion and then the Thriller 25th Anniversary...

and with Kanye West ... with big nominations... I see the 2008 version of Billie Jean.. being debut on the Grammy's...

ok.. stop... back to reality>...................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

ps: we have speculated about Michael going on awards shows before and then finding out he was asked.. but HE declined... i don't see.. a NO Thanks for this invite...or begging..
I know that MJ usually doesn't like doing TV, but I see this as a win-win situation for him, the Grammys and CBS. This is going to be a special show, CBS has the chance to spank Fox and MJ can go a long way ensuring his legacy.

And I agree with the Kanye pairing.... it could be a 'blow the roof off the sucka' moment....

I know that MJ usually doesn't like doing TV, but I see this as a win-win situation for him, the Grammys and CBS. This is going to be a special show, CBS has the chance to spank Fox and MJ can go a long way ensuring his legacy.

And I agree with the Kanye pairing.... it could be a 'blow the roof off the sucka' moment....
Yep. I agree and, ummm....I bet Michael is a wiz at chess.

This might sound weird for you guys.. BUT!! I wish Michael NOT to perform at the grammy's.. APPEAR, YES!!! Do something special YES!! But, I really would like to have people around the world WONDER and only IMAGINE what Mike can still do untill his new album release..

I understand what you are saying but sometimes you have to strike when the iron is hot...

Imagine if Michael didn't do the Motown 25th Anniv... he initially didn't want to do it because he was working on his new album (Thriller). imagine if he skipped that special and waited ...

the iron is hot right now.. there were dozens of positive articles praising Thriller's 25th Anniversary for the last 2 weeks..now going on 3... b4 that.. the media was a buzz on the J5 reunion...

Jermaine/the Jacksons were testing the waters ...

IMO the iron is hot now... and will be perfect for Feb's Grammy's...who knows.. maybe Mike.. has something in store.. like some new tunes by then.. who knows..

I trust.. Michael...

Last edited:
Back