Designated discussion thread for tabloid articles related to the Kat vs AEG Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Tabloids] designated Thread for tabloid articles/discussions related to the Kat vs AEG Trial

Something is seriously wrong with that man. Even if that's true, which I don't believe, a decent person wouldn't go to the press to divulge something so personal.

Re: [Tabloids] designated Thread for tabloid articles/discussions related to the Kat vs AEG Trial

^^What are you talking about? I do not want to click on the link.

^^What are you talking about? I do not want to click on the link.

He's still with the same old song about being a donor & claiming he's the father of Michael's children, Paris & Prince. He also says there's a resemblance between his daughters & Paris, Prince & him. Something is wrong with him.

He's still with the same old song about being a donor & claiming he's the father of Michael's children, Paris & Prince. He also says there's a resemblance between his daughters & Paris, Prince & him. Something is wrong with him.
Mark Lester, most likely, was paid by AEG to put this out in the public area again.

is that part of the Mirror article from hours ago? I was looking at the news and saw 2 articles about Lester bein the father and one were they said Michael drank 6 bottles a day. How horrible..

Aquarius oh thanks, so the same story. I guess after he went on tv & shamed himself the last time, he is not satisfied. Michael drank 6 bottles a day and his liver is not damaged? Lester seems to be in need of money again.

Shelly what is that about ^^.

Paris looks nothing like his daughter what so ever

Guys, I think whoever brings a tabloid article, I think you should copy the article here or at least give a summary of the article so that we do not have to click on the links. Let's not reward tabloids for their trash with giving them clicks.

^^Thanks-- that is a good idea. Even a brief summary can suffice.

Guys, I think whoever brings a tabloid article, I think you should copy the article here or at least give a summary of the article so that we do not have to click on the links. Let's not reward tabloids for their trash with giving them clicks.
Yes, pleeeeaaasse. When all that gets posted is a link, more people will click just to find out what it says. Just please post text or a summary. That way, if they're going to get one hit, made just to inform everyone what awful ish is being said and thus what to refute if confronted with it somewhere (i.e. keeping an eye on the "enemy"), it's just the one hit and not a hundred more to follow :( Thanks.

Petrarose;3818476 said:
Shelly what is that about ^^.

It's Roger again

I have to say, I am really amazed the one time child star Mark Lester is still suggesting he’s the father of Michael Jackson’s children. It’s just ridiculous. The man seems to have snapped. Lester was the star of “Oliver!” when he was 12. He and Michael became friends when they were teens, and they were indeed friends. My 2004 interview with Lester follows. Today Lester is in the British papers starting up again. His daughter looks nothing like Paris. He looks nothing like Prince. I can’t imagine what his family thinks about this craziness. Anyway. He conceded in this interview that he never even met Debbie Rowe. When Michael Jackson was alive there was no suggestion by him of any of this. Lester was a chiropractor in England. I don’t know if he still has his practice. But he’s certainly turned into someone who knows about “manipulation.” In “Oliver!” the title character wants more gruel at his orphanage. He utters the famous line “Please sir, may I have some more?” Please, Mark Lester, no more.
***** Spent New Year’s Eve With ‘Oliver!’ Star– from January 9, 2004 c2013 Roger Friedman
Mark Lester — who as a child starred in the 1968 movie musical “Oliver!” — spent New Year’s Eve with Michael Jackson at the singer’s rented Beverly Hills mansion.
Once Jackson put his three kids to sleep, it was just the two 45-year-old men, lifelong friends, who sat up and watched Dick Clark‘s “Rockin’ New Year’s” on TV.
Lester, if you don’t know, was the Macaulay Culkin of his day: tousled blond hair, a cute kid. His performance as Oliver Twist, uttering the now famous request for more porridge — “Please, sir, may I have some more?” — made him a huge star at the age of 10. When Jackson and his brothers performed in the U.K. in the early 1970s, Michael asked to meet Lester. “He wanted to meet someone who had a similar background, a child star,” Lester told me.
The result has been a lifelong friendship.
Lester was at Neverland last February several days after the Martin Bashir interview aired and he was with him this past October in Las Vegas when Jackson signed memorabilia at a bookstore. The father of three girls and one boy told me he completely supports Jackson and believes him innocent of the charges of child molestation.
He did get to see Jackson in his new habitat, with the Nation of Islam surrounding him. “One of their members picked me up at the airport,” he said. “And I did meet Leonard Muhammad briefly. But there was no sense of tension in the house. In fact, I’ve seen Michael at Neverland and in hotels with security, and I thought it was much more relaxed at this house.”
Lester told me that Jackson is “angry. And he feels betrayed” by the family whom he took in. He said that while he was visiting, little mention was made of the charges pending against Jackson, and that the star had limited interest in news accounts of his predicament.
“He’s not cut off. He chooses not to watch it. He doesn’t care what they say in the media. He says, America is a free country.”
Lester told me he was surprised as everyone else in the world when word came down that Neverland had been raided with search warrants by the police. “I was completed shocked. I’d just been with Michael in Las Vegas in October.” Last February, Lester met the boy at the center of the controversy at Neverland. “He and his family were just guests. There were a lot of kids, a lot of people staying there.”
Despite their 30-year friendship, Lester has never met Debbie Rowe, the mother of Jackson’s children. He never met Lisa Marie Presley, either, he said, but spoke to her once on the phone. He said that in all this time he has not questioned Jackson about his plastic surgery, but acknowledges that a skin disease has caused Jackson’s skin color to change.
“His melanin is gone,” Lester said, “and it’s very painful for him to be in the sun. He has vast depigmentation. He takes medicine to fill in the blotches where he’s turned white.”
Lester’s children have spent a lot of time at Neverland, but they’ve never stayed in Jackson’s bedroom. “We’ve been in there and all through the house, eating ice cream and watching TV.” But he says he wishes Jackson would not make his ideas about children sleeping in his bed public. “He needs someone to tell him to put a sock in his mouth,” he said. “He can be his own worst enemy.”
He said that Jackson understands the public criticism of the statements he’s made, and “doesn’t care” what people think.
“He can switch between being a 12-year-old and being a 45-year-old,” Lester said. “He’s told me that when he writes, he’s like a 12-year-old. That’s where he gets his inspiration. And he’s always been that way, like a Peter Pan, since he was 15.”
For New Year’s Eve, the pair of friends watched TV after Jackson’s three kids went to sleep. Lester said they too turned in before the midnight hour. “There was no one else around,” said Lester, who left his wife and kids at home for this visit. The temporary house, for which Jackson is said to be paying between $70,000 and $100,000 a month, is “beautiful.” Will Michael ever return to Neverland? “I think he will eventually,” said Lester, who gave up show business and is an osteopath outside of London. “But he doesn’t miss it right now. He feels like he’s been violated.”

Roger Friedman
Roger Friedman began his Showbiz411 column in April 2009 after 10 years with Fox News. Friedman previously wrote the Intelligencer column at New York Magazine, He writes for Parade magazine and has written for Details, Vogue, the New York Times, Post, and Daily News and many other publications. He is the writer and co-producer of a film about R&B Music called “Only the Strong Survive,” which was released by Miramax in 2003 and was a selection of the Cannes, Sundance, and Telluride Film festivals.

:puke: This is the thoroughly disgusting way "copy-and-paste journalism" works these days. It doesn't seem to matter what the original source was, it just spreads like some slanderous plague. It's only been a few hours and all these sources (at the least) have picked this story up. Sorry somehow to even post, but this is to show what happens! :no: The headlines/summaries below are just from my google news feed (i.e. I didn't click on links, nor will I give them here.) Wow, thanks again for being such a good "friend", Mark... :angry:

The Real Father of Michael Jackson's Kids Speaks
360Nobs.com - ‎4 hours ago‎
Brit actor Mark Lester has dramatically vowed to have DNA tests to prove he is the father of Michael Jackson's three children, the Sunday People can reveal. Former Oliver! child star Mark – godfather to all *****'s kids – believes there is a “good possibility”

Michael Jackson's pal wants DNA test
BigPond News - ‎5 hours ago‎
Michael Jackson's close pal wants to take a DNA test because he believes he is the biological father of the late King of Pop's two eldest children. Former child actor Mark Lester claims he was asked to donate sperm by the 'Thriller' star approximately one year

Michael Jackson's friend wants DNA test to prove fatherhood
TVNZ - ‎6 hours ago‎
Michael Jackson's close pal wants to take a DNA test because he believes he is the biological father of the late King of Pop's two eldest children. Former child actor Mark Lester claims he was asked to donate sperm by the Thriller star approximately one year

Mark Lester says, 'I will prove I'm the father of Michael Jackson's children'
Express.co.uk - ‎6 hours ago‎
The former child star and Jackson's best friend for 30 years insisted there was a “good possibility” he is the biological father of Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11. Lester, 54, says he donated sperm to the superstar a year before the birth of the King

Popular actor claims he's father of Michael Jackson's children
Nigerian Tribune - ‎6 hours ago‎
Former child actor, Mark Lester believes he's the biological father of deceased superstar, Michael Jackson's children Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11, and he is willing to undergo DNA testing to prove it. Lester was friends with Jackson for 30

Jackson's pal thinks he is children's dad - Entertainment Fix - MSN New Zealand
MSN NZ News - ‎8 hours ago‎
Michael Jackson's close pal wants to take a DNA test because he believes he is the biological father of the late King of Pop's two eldest children. Former child actor Mark Lester claims he was asked to donate sperm by the 'Thriller' star approximately one year

British Child Actor Claims to Be Father of Michael Jackson's Kids
VIP Breakdown - ‎8 hours ago‎
Mark Lester, known for his portrayal as the title character in the 1968 musical Oliver!, has opened up to the media about believing that the sperm Jackson asked him to donate years ago went towards creating Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket. "After Michael

Mark Lester says he is the father of Michael Jackson's children
Examiner.com - ‎10 hours ago‎
Michael Jackson's children's godfather, former child actor Mark Lester, continues to claim that he is the children's biological father. According to a May 5 report on NY Daily News, Lester, 51, claims that a DNA test would prove the story that he donated sperm to

Mark Lester wants DNA test to prove he is biological father of *****'s children
Nagaland Post - ‎10 hours ago‎
Former child actor Mark Lester believes he's the biological father of deceased superstar Michael Jackson's children Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11, and he's will to undergo DNA testing to prove it. The Oliver! star alleges the Prince of Pop asked

Please Sir No More: “Oliver!” Star Mark Lester is Not the Father of Michael ...
ShowBiz411.com - ‎11 hours ago‎
I have to say, I am really amazed the one time child star Mark Lester is still suggesting he's the father of Michael Jackson's children. It's just ridiculous. The man seems to have snapped. Lester was the star of “Oliver!” when he was 12. He and Michael became

'Oliver!' child film star claims to be father of Michael Jackson's children
Examiner.com - ‎12 hours ago‎
Lester said he met after Michael after a Jackson 5 concert in 1978 at London's Rainbow Theater saying they got along so well because they were both child stars. Lester said he eventually became the godfather to Michael's children when they were born to

British actor Mark Lester: DNA test will prove I fathered Michael Jackson's kids
New York Daily News - ‎12 hours ago‎
Lester reportedly has not been allowed to see the children since Jackson's death in 2009. Amid Michael Jackson's wrongful death trial, British actor Mark Lester is continuing his efforts to prove that the late pop legend's children are biologically his.

Michael Jackson's Pal Claims To Be Father Of His Kids: 'I'll Take A DNA Test'
Radar Online - ‎12 hours ago‎
“I remember Michael ringing and saying, 'Oh, you don't have any fertility difficulties do you?'” said Lester, who is the godfather to all of Jackson's kids. “He was half joking so I joked, 'Oh, I just look at her and she gets pregnant.' “So then in a light-hearted way

Actor: DNA test will prove I fathered Jackson's kids
New York Daily News - ‎13 hours ago‎
Lester reportedly has not been allowed to see the children since Jackson's death in 2009. Amid Michael Jackson's wrongful death trial, British actor Mark Lester is continuing his efforts to prove that the late pop legend's children are biologically his. The former

Michael Jackson's Pal Wants Dna Test - Femalefirst
FemaleFirst.co.uk - ‎13 hours ago‎
Michael Jackson's close pal wants to take a DNA test because he believes he is the biological father of the late King of Pop's two eldest children. Former child actor mark Lester claims he was asked to donate sperm by the 'Thriller' star approximately one year ...

Monday, 6th May 2013 Michael Jackson's pal wants DNA test
Galway Bay FM - ‎13 hours ago‎
HomeInternational Showbiz Michael Jackson's pal wants DNA test. Michael Jackson's close pal wants to take a DNA test because he believes he is the biological father of the late King of Pop's two eldest children. Former child actor Mark Lester claims he was asked to donate sperm by the 'Thriller' star approximately one year before his first son Prince Michael, 16, was born, followed by his daughter Paris, 15. The 54-year-old father-of-four told the Sunday People newspaper: "After Michael asked me to donate sperm

Michael Jackson kids are mine and I'll prove it, says Mark Lester
Digital Spy - ‎13 hours ago‎
Michael Jackson kids are mine and I'll prove it, says Mark Lester. Published Sunday, May 5 2013, 11:54am EDT | By Tom Eames | 6 comments. Recommend 5. Tweet 10 · Tweet. 0. Submit · Email this story. Mark Lester has reiterated his belief that he is the

Is Mark Lester father of Michael Jackson's children?
Daily Bhaskar - ‎13 hours ago‎
London: Former child actor and close friend of late pop star Michael Jackson, Mark Lester has alleged that he could be the father of Jackson's three children. Lester says that he is ready to undergo a DNA test to prove that he is the father of Prince Michael, 16,

Brit actor Mark Lester: I will take DNA test to prove I'm ***** kids' dad
The Sun - ‎15 hours ago‎
BRIT actor Mark Lester has vowed to take a DNA test after sensationally claiming he could be the biological father of Michael Jackson's three children. The former Oliver! child star – who is godfather to all of *****'s kids – donated sperm to the superstar a year

Brit star Mark Lester wants DNA test to prove MJ's kids are his
Times of India - ‎19 hours ago‎
Brit actor Mark Lester has vowed to have DNA tests to prove that he is the father of Michael Jackson's three children. According to the Sunday People, former Oliver! child star Lester - godfather to all of the pop legend's kids - believes there is a "good

Former child actor Mark Lester believes he's the biological father of deceased ...
Daily Mail - ‎20 hours ago‎
Former child actor Mark Lester believes he's the biological father of deceased superstar Michael Jackson's children Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 11, and he's will to undergo DNA testing to prove it. The Oliver! star alleges the Prince of Pop asked

Brit star Mark Lester wants DNA test to prove MJ's kids are his - News Track India
Newstrack India - ‎21 hours ago‎
London, May 5 (ANI): Brit actor Mark Lester has vowed to have DNA tests to prove that he is the father of Michael Jackson's three children. According to the Sunday People, former Oliver! child star Lester - godfather to all of the pop legend's kids - believes

Michael Jackson's kids are mine and a DNA test will prove it, says Brit star Mark ...
Mirror.co.uk - ‎May 4, 2013‎
Brit actor Mark Lester has dramatically vowed to have DNA tests to prove he is the father of Michael Jackson's three children, the Sunday People can reveal. Former Oliver! child star Mark – godfather to all *****'s kids – believes there is a “good possibility” he

All the thank you's for this kind of articles goes to Katherine and this so called family.

Lester & co was forgotten has-been, but this trial brought out all sort of creepy crawlies.

^^ And some put it as if it's fact: "The Real Father of Michael Jackson's Kids Speaks"

SMH.

"On behalf of Mankind, I'm sorry, Michael!" :cry:

All the thank you's for this kind of articles goes to Katherine and this so called family.

Lester & co was forgotten has-been, but this trial brought out all sort of creepy crawlies.

Yes, this trial has made all the scum come out of the woodwork just because Michael is 'in the news'.

I noticed that Lester tale is in every British tabloid, front page news on The Star today! Lester is a father himself and yet he would publicly hurt other children, he is the lowest of the low, neck and neck with Fibbes.

How true. And of course you won't hear anyone from the family defending those kids or MJ, why should they bother?

Great so both Lester & Fiddes fathered Blanket? While some of the stories have Lester as the father of Prince & Paris, others have all 3. They need to make up their minds. With this insanity going on I won't be surprised if Lester later says he is the mother.

Actually for once I think the family is doing the right thing by not responding. No need to feed the beast & get into a dirty, sick drama with the tabloids, which would make them more happy & salivate. Let Lester be the only & central figure of this dirty game. How he thinks the children will feel towards him after this, I do not know. What real parent would do something like this?

Great so both Lester & Fiddes fathered Blanket? While some of the stories have Lester as the father of Prince & Paris, others have all 3. They need to make up their minds. With this insanity going on I won't be surprised if Lester later says he is the mother.

And I think initially he only claimed to be Paris' father.

Respect yes that is true. When he went on TV he "thought" he was Paris' dad, because Paris looked like his daughter who he brought on the show. What dad does something like that to his daughter? She sat there & simply looked foolish poor thing.

Mark Lester, most likely, was paid by AEG to put this out in the public area again.

And how AEG will benefit from it?

[QUOTE
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by CherubimII
Mark Lester, most likely, was paid by AEG to put this out in the public area again.][/QUOTE]

Umm wasnt it the jackson family that originally put the DNA of the kids into this trial?

And how AEG will benefit from it?

don't you know, everything is a huge conspiracy.

^^Funny.

Yes, this trial has made all the scum come out of the woodwork just because Michael is 'in the news'.

I noticed that Lester tale is in every British tabloid, front page news on The Star today! Lester is a father himself and yet he would publicly hurt other children, he is the lowest of the low, neck and neck with Fibbes.

This shows up how messed up people are around MJ.

Think about what would happen in a normal situation if some man started lying claiming he'd fathered your kids. You KNOW for a fact this man is lying - none of what he claimed happened, in fact his own version of events proves it did not, and yet there he is getting money and attention for it and nothing bad happens to him. It's unreal. This isn't normal human behavior. This is a sick warped disturbed person to do something like this.

Look at Matt Fiddes and his history - absolutely a bizarre individual obsessed with fame and has been caught actually forging legal documents in the past, threatens people in his private life, seems abusive and disturbed and dangerous.

Arnold Klein - multiple sclerosis sufferer who hid this fact as he worked, likely self adminsters drugs, tried to sell a story about MJ being gay knowing it wasn't true, acting fraudulently all over the place.

This is NOT normal human behavior. This is the behavior of someone dangerous in my eyes. WTF is he thinking? I just can't fathom these people and the fact they get away with it is the worst part. Society actually is celebrating this man "real father" BS as though he looks more like MJ's kids than MJ or had anything to do with them. Just disgusting.

It's so easy to sell a story and create a narrative about MJ. That's why this "bleached skin" "no nose" nonsense goes so far and reaches so deep. One person realizes they can do it, it's a story, nothing bad happens - they throw in their own towel into the ring. It's what happened with the allegations. It's insanity. This stuff shouldn't be allowed. Mark Lester needs a serious therapist, I suspect he's as messed up in his private life as the other two men I mentioned. I hope his life also suffers too though, I hope they all do. I hope there's revenge in store for them.

So degrading!

Jackson autopsy reveals eyebrows and forehead were tattooed black to make his wigs look better

• Autopsy revealed how the singer also tattooed his lips pink and suffered from a skin pigmentation disease since the 1980s
  • Coroner testified that Jackson died of a fatal does of propofol but was also given seven other drugs to help him sleep
  • Toxicologist says he had enough of the powerful sedative in his system to undergo major surgery
  • Dr Christopher Rogers confirms Jackson's health aside from the overdose would have given him a normal lifespan
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Michael Jackson tattooed his lips pink, permanently inked his eyebrows and relied on a dark tattoo to blend his hairline into his wig, according to an autopsy report given in a Los Angeles court yesterday.

As the high profile trial of the singer's tour promoter, AEG, continues, a disturbing photograph of the fallen pop star's corpse was shown to the court on Monday by Dr Christopher Rogers.
His coroner's report described a man whose struggle to hide a skin pigmentation disease forced him to mask his true features but who would have lived a long life had he not overdosed on propofol.

article-2320736-19A95535000005DC-960_306x428.jpg

article-2320736-19A9551C000005DC-895_306x428.jpg

Face paint: A disturbing autopsy photograph of the singer, not released, was shown in court yesterday revealing that he tattooed his lips, his eyebrows and his hairline as seen here in older photos

The revelation of Jackson's permanent make-up comes during the trial brought by the singer's mother and children who claim AEG shares blame in his death for neglecting to vet and supervise Mr *****n's doctor, Dr Conrad Murray.

The firm, which was organising Jackson's planned comeback concerts in London, claims it was not responsible for the star's decision to employ Conrad Murray as his doctor.

Dr Rogers confirmed from his autopsy that Jackson's skin became lighter in the 1980s owing to 'vitiligo, a skin pigmentation disease.'

He added: 'So some areas of the skin appear light and others appear dark.'

The doctor also confirmed that an overdose of propofol killed the pop star although several other types of sedative administered by Murray the same morning contributed to his death.

Expert: Medical examiner, Dr Christopher Rogers testified during Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial in October 2011 and appeared in court again yesterday in the trial brought by the Jacksons against concert promoter AEG

Michael Koskoff, a lawyer for Katherine Jackson, asked the deputy medical examiner for Los Angeles County: 'Would a fit, competent doctor administer propofol for insomnia?'
'I would not expect that, no,' Dr Rogers responded.
Guilty: Dr. Conrad Murray was sentenced to four years for administering a fatal does of propofol to the singer to help him sleep

Los Angeles coroner's toxicologist Dan Anderson, also testified on Monday that the level of propofol in *****n's body was 'consistent with major surgery anesthesia.'
Propofol, a sedative used in operations and even executions, was allegedly taken so often by Jackson that he referred to it as 'milk'.
Mr Anderson told the court: 'It raises a red flag in my eyes. It's very problematic to find it outside the hospital setting.'
He went on to explain how when propofol is administered to a patient, a number of staff should be on hand equipped with sophisticated medical devices to intervene if the patient stops breathing.

Faced with suggestions that the singer gave himself the lethal dose of propofol, Dr Rogers countered: '...based on the history that was available, I don't believe that that happened.'

Furthermore, he testified, were it not for the lethal dose of the drug, the pop star's overall health would have promised him a normal lifespan.

With no signs of addiction to street drugs, or any heart disease that some have insinuated triggered his death, 'there was no indication from the autopsy that there was anything anatomically wrong with him that would lead to premature death,' Dr Rogers said.

CNN noted the importance of Dr Rogers' testimony in calculating Mr Jackson's expected lifespan as it would relate to damages. If he had not passed, the fact that the pop star would have continued to make billions of dollars will affect the number the Jackson family expect.

AEG continue to argue that the singer chose Dr Murray as his tour medic and the company had no way of knowing what he was giving Jackson to sleep at night.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lack-make-wigs-look-better.html#ixzz2ScbTxkSQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

********************************************************************************

[h=1]Frail Michael Jackson to lip-synch at O2 Arena[/h]
Exclusive

By PETE SAMSON

Published: 06th May 2013

[h=3]FRAIL Michael Jackson was unable to sing and dance at the same time as he prepared for his comeback shows, documents reveal.[/h]
Bombshell emails between execs at concert organisers AEG show the King of Pop was set to lip-synch to old recordings at London’s O2 Arena.

The exchanges will be used by the Jackson family in their £25.7billion lawsuit against AEG. They say pressure over the gigs contributed to his death in 2009.

Personal doctor Conrad Murray was jailed for manslaughter in 2011 for killing ***** with a sedative overdose.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-to-mime-at-o2-arena-shows.html#ixzz2SccOnQzV

Hideous piece written by a Scottish comedian for The Sun, only posting so we are in no doubt of the by-products of this trial.

Francis Martin Patrick "Frankie" Boyle is a Scottish comedian and writer, well known for his pessimistic and often controversial sense of humour.Wikipedia

FRANKIE BOYLE: AEG kept ***** health problems a secret? He looked like something you would pass on a ghost train

He shoots from the quip

MICHAEL JACKSON’s family are accusing concert promoters AEG of only caring about money – by launching a 40billion dollar lawsuit against them.

They’re saying the promoters forced Michael to perform, which then led to his death.
Unlike Michael Jackson’s family, as when they forced him to perform it only led to an emotionally stunted, self- loathing, body- dysmorphic, drug-addicted man- child, who sought escapism in the company of children and monkeys.
They say the jury will see some ugly stuff. They’re not kidding — the rest of the Jacksons look like Halloween on the burns unit.
AEG claim that Michael was keeping his health problems a secret. A secret?
Well, hardly — he looked like something you’d pass on a ghost train.
If AEG lose the case, they’ll have to pay out 40billion dollars. What can they put on to raise that sort of cash? I’m guessing they’re trying to work out if some jump leads will reanimate *****’s corpse.
Courtroom details are sketchy but there were claims AEG responded to rumours of Jackson’s fits and rampant pill-popping by cynically suggesting more maraca solos.
Michael was given very strong drugs to help him sleep. To be fair, if every time I closed my eyes I could see Macaulay Culkin doing that screaming face I’d need an anaesthetic as well.
One of Michael’s kids, Paris, says he did everything he could to give them a normal childhood — and speaking as someone who grew up on a merry-go-round with a baboon as a wet nurse, I think he did a great job of it.
Michael’s mum, Katherine, says she didn’t want AEG to force him into performing when it could damage his health. She’d have rather they used one of the more disposable members of the family — like Jermaine.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sco...ould-pass-on-a-ghost-train.html#ixzz2SceJIS53

^ Does he really think he's funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back