Designated discussion thread for tabloid articles related to the Kat vs AEG Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Tabloids] designated Thread for tabloid articles/discussions related to the Kat vs AEG Trial

I'm interested in hearing the Jacksons explain this, Michael had already put out a statement saying that he had no plans to tour with the family earlier that year so they can't say he held that over their heads.

Re: [Tabloids] designated Thread for tabloid articles/discussions related to the Kat vs AEG Trial

No they didn't get it from AEG fans have had this picture and posted articles about this on MJJC when it came out and also since when jacksons started claiming interventions after MJ died. At the time it was stated MJ was abusing drugs and the Jacksons had an intervention with Michael in tabloid stories-People magazine repeated the story. So they came out with this public statement and signed letter denying it. Fans were discussing it and posting the picture on twitter the last few days and probably sent it to Jen at radar or or she saw it posted it.

They can use it when certain Jackson's take a stand and question their honesty and to show to the jury that they have lied before and still lying:)

Please they found 1 contradiction. Look how many we have found since this case was filed. We even found the one Radar posted years ago. Katherine is going to be great on the stand for dismantling her own case. The only satisfaction I get now, after what she is now putting Michael through in that court, is for her to be shown a liar on the stand.

Don't forget another contradiction when she claimed right after Michael died that she saw him and he was fine, not sick and on & on, then when she filed the case she claimed he was afraid, etc. All these statements in the press is there for AEG to see, if they are interested.

I'm interested in hearing the Jacksons explain this, Michael had already put out a statement saying that he had no plans to tour with the family earlier that year so they can't say he held that over their heads.

Don't really see the contradiciton. It's as interesting to note the jacksons who didn't sign it as to see who did. Randy, janet and rebbie never signed it. Mrs j has always said she was unaware of mj's drug issues, she just heard it from her children, at least that's what she said on the oprah interview. Jerms has always denied the drugs, in his book etc. The only jackson who contradicts himself on the drugs is tito. He signed the letter and then goes round post 25 june telling everyone about interventions - but he has form in signing anything that is put in front of hm.

^^^^ I need to refresh my memory but I'm sure Jermaine has referred to MJ as an addict on tv interviews in the UK. The statement reads that there has never been any interventions, so does one hand not know what the other hand is doing, hard to imagine that randy could hold something as serious as an intervention and not tell his Mother. As Mrs. J's lawsuit is based on MJ being an addict and the Jacksons insisting that AEG should have known doesn't that fall to Mrs J as well, I mean according to her Oprah interview she said she was told and she called MJ. So I think to hear what Mrs J has to say about this signed statement would be interesting. If we are talking hindsight again, then that works both ways.

Again we are all just guessing, but I do think it would be interesting and we may yet find out why this seems to contradict the lawsuit.

If I remember correctly Janet said in one of her interviews that she was never present at any intervention, so she must have been getting her info from Randy. The Jacksons being on the witness stand would definitely be more than interesting. I wonder if anyone would mention the family tour they've been trying to get MJ on.

^^^^ Do you mean what jermaine said about the 50 date tour Michael was doing with the brothers after the O2 dates?

Don't really see the contradiciton. It's as interesting to note the jacksons who didn't sign it as to see who did. Randy, janet and rebbie never signed it. Mrs j has always said she was unaware of mj's drug issues, she just heard it from her children, at least that's what she said on the oprah interview. Jerms has always denied the drugs, in his book etc. The only jackson who contradicts himself on the drugs is tito. He signed the letter and then goes round post 25 june telling everyone about interventions - but he has form in signing anything that is put in front of hm.

But Mrs Jackson speaks also from interventions. For example she mentions the Neverland intervention in her depositon.

And Panish states in his opening statement, the family, all people who are personal with Michael knew he was an addict.
Doesn`t this include Mrs. Jackson, Jermaine??????

I personally don't believe a word that comes out of siblings mouths. Tito says that there was never interventions in that statement, but few weeks after Michael's death, he gives a PAID interview to UK Mirror and says 6 of them went to Neverland for intervention.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-was-confronted-by-family-over-406534

They all are as flimsy as they come, they are not any different than Lester and Fiddes. All of them sell Michael for highest bidder.

Oh, i don't think i've seen mrs j's depo. I remember some depo about a neverland intervention where latoya is in a flap about whether she shd bring her handbag or not, janet got irritated with her and rebbie is laughing about it. Jerm mentions a neverland intervention in his book when they all turn up but mj is ok and they all go home again - cd be the same one, i think it's around 01, not sure if mrs j went. And one in new york, around 00-02.

As for what panish says about the whole family knowing including mrs j and jerms, idk. That's their problem, lol. AEG will be quite happy with these confusions, as their contention is that mj shut his family out and put a wall up between him and them, so they didn't really know what was going on either.

Re those who are looking forward to a famliy grilling - did anyone notice any shade thrown at the family by aeg during opening statement. I didn't, all the shade was thrown at mj. Nothing about financial motive, anger at not having access to mj's money, hassling mj to tour, just a portrayal of mj's family being kept in the dark by 'secretive' mj and hoodwinked like the rest of the world.

@serendipidity - janet said she didn't go on the latest intervention, but didn't give a date, was just there on the phone i think. But she went to the neverland one.
@last tear - no, i thought jerms was all for saying mj wasn't an addict - he got alot of brownie points from fans for that. He had his book out and was doing all the interviews. Of course, not suggesting the 2 are connected!

Last edited:

I know AEG does not want to disprove the jacksons claims about intervntions.However, they know that was a complete lie. I do hope MJ' statement under oath against Randy in 2007 will be used to impeach and expose him when he testifies.For those who don't know. MJ sued Randy's team of accountants and lawyers and accused them of stealing more than $ 2 millions during the trial . That was in 2007 , they were forced eventually to settle the case . He was deposited and under oath accused Randy of conspiring to get his assets. Less than two weeks after the accusations were made public , a tabloid story surfaced of a family intervention due to MJ's severe alcoholic addiction which resulted in a permanent damage to his liver . It was a story planted by Randy , everyone knew that, the rest of the Jacksons hurried to deny any intervention and signed the letter but the ones who sided with Randy refused to do so . Is AEG interested in exposing what really happened ? I don't know , we can only hope

^^^^ Do you mean what jermaine said about the 50 date tour Michael was doing with the brothers after the O2 dates?

No I mean the family tour Janet and Leonard Rowe have been talking about since 2007. I wonder if this would be mentioned by anyone, just to show the jury that his family who supposedly knew of his addiction didn't have a problem trying to take him on a family tour.

Bonnie, I'm keeping my thumbs up that they will get their share in coming weeks as trial proceeds.

Last edited:

Oh, i don't think i've seen mrs j's depo. I remember some depo about a neverland intervention where latoya is in a flap about whether she shd bring her handbag or not, janet got irritated with her and rebbie is laughing about it. Jerm mentions a neverland intervention in his book when they all turn up but mj is ok and they all go home again - cd be the same one, i think it's around 01, not sure if mrs j went. And one in new york, around 00-02.

As for what panish says about the whole family knowing including mrs j and jerms, idk. That's their problem, lol. AEG will be quite happy with these confusions, as their contention is that mj shut his family out and put a wall up between him and them, so they didn't really know what was going on either.

Re those who are looking forward to a famliy grilling - did anyone notice any shade thrown at the family by aeg during opening statement. I didn't, all the shade was thrown at mj. Nothing about financial motive, anger at not having access to mj's money, hassling mj to tour, just a portrayal of mj's family being kept in the dark by 'secretive' mj and hoodwinked like the rest of the world.

@serendipidity - janet said she didn't go on the latest intervention, but didn't give a date, was just there on the phone i think. But she went to the neverland one.
@last tear - no, i thought jerms was all for saying mj wasn't an addict - he got alot of brownie points from fans for that. He had his book out and was doing all the interviews. Of course, not suggesting the 2 are connected!

They don't want the jury to feel any sympathy toward MJ, they don't want them to get the sense he was "used and abused" by everyone including his own family.

^Yes agreed.

soundmind said:
Is AEG interested in exposing what really happened ? I don't know , we can only hope .
You mean to impeach the jackson sibs? I don't think their priority wd be to expose the shennenigans, only if it helped their case. I think the whole thrust of the case seems to be to isolate mj as the reclusive, secretive addict, whose family was as much in the dark as aeg. It's a really complicated story actually, all these concerventions and different factions within the family (interesting that the grouping of the arizona spa crew was apparent back then in 07), and all these different drug accounts given to the media post 25 june. I think aeg is going to try and keep it simple, and have the focus on mj unfortunately - that's just me going by the opening statement.

bubs said:
Bonnie, I'm keeping my thumbs up that their will get their share in coming weeks as trial proceeds.
Well if they want the jacksons to withdraw, they can quit with the threat to reveal ugly stuff and dark secrets about mj, as that has zilch effect. They should turn the heat up on the family which i got the impression they had been doing in the depos, but that opening statement, i got nothing, no shade was thrown.

Last edited:

They don't want the jury to feel any sympathy toward MJ, they don't want them to get the sense he was "used and abused" by everyone including his own family.

Exactly. Both parties in this case what a Michael that is "dark," alcoholic, and drug addicted. That is one thing they have in common.

Katherine Jackson Caught in HUGE Contradiction About Michael That Could Sink Wrongful Death Claim — See The Proof!

BTW, do you remember:

"Morphine" - Album: Blood On The Dancefloor, 1997:

He got flat baby
Kick in the back baby
A heart attack baby
I need your body

A hot kiss honey
He's just a bitch baby
You make me sick baby
So unrelying

I'm such a swine baby
All down the line daddy
I hate your kind baby
So unreliable

A hot buzz baby
He's one of us baby
Another drug baby
You so desire

Trust in me
Trust in me
Put all your trust in me
You're doin' morphine

Hoo!

They got place baby
Kicked in the face baby
You hate your race baby
You're just a liar

Your every lick baby
Your dog's a bitch baby
You make me sick baby
You soul survivor

She never cut from me
She never cut baby
I had to work baby
You just a rival

Always to please daddy
Right up and leave daddy
You're thorwing shame daddy
So undesirable

Trust in me
Just in me
Put all your trsut in me
You're doin' morphine

Go'on babe

Relax
This won't hurt you
Before I put it in
Close your eyes and count to ten
Don't cry
I won't convert you
There's no need to dismay
Close your eyes and drift away

Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking demerol
Demerol
Demerol

He's tried
Hard to convince her
To be over what he had
Today he wants it twice as bad
Don't cry
I won't resent you
Yesterday you had his trust
Today he's taking twice as much

Demerol
Demerol
Hee-hee-hee
Demerol
Demerol
Oh my Oh God it's Demerol
Hee
Oooh

Oh!

He got shit baby
Your dog's a bitch baby
You make me sick baby
You are a liar

Is truth a game daddy
To win the fame baby
It's all the same baby
You're so reliable

Trust in me
Trust in me
Put all your trust in me
She's doin' morphine

Hoo!

You just sit around just talkin' nothing
You're takin' morphine
Hoo!
Go'on baby
You just sit around just talking about it
You're takin' morphine
Hoo-hoo!
Just sit around just talking nothing about it
You're takin' morphine
You just sit around just talking about it
You're taking morphine
You just sit around just talkin' nothin'
And takin' morphine

Hoo-hoo
I'm going down baby
You're talkin' Morphine

Go'on baby!
Hoo!
Hoo!
Morphine!
Do it!
Hoo!
He's takin' morphine
Morphine!
Morphine!

Last edited:

Michael must be the only drug addict in the world to not have liver damage and the only addict who seemingly went for yrs without taking anything- eg in ireland dr treacy stated mj wasnt taking anything! if michael was stressed and very busy physically wouldnt it be reasonable to take pain meds off and on ? he had real physical pain which led to some dependancy issues but these issues didnt kill him dr murray did!
I find the issue of pain meds physical pain and dependancy a complicated one. To simply label a person an addict who takes alot of pain meds is a mistake. I take strong pain meds for a chronic pain problem without them I would not have a life as it is my life is severly restricted. it is a struggle everyday to work part time and do the simplest of things. Chronic pain is a difficult burden to bear. Mj must have suffered severe pain throughout his life and the very people who should have supported him are throwing him under the bus:mad:

BTW, do you remember:

"Morphine"

Demerol
Demerol
Demerol
Demerol

I remember it, but clearly the aeg lawyer doesn't. Mj was so secretive about his painkiller addiction he wrote a song about it and put it on one of his albums. But i suppose because it didn't sell as many copies as thriller, not as many people would know about it and that could maybe count as being 'secretive'. I had no idea that celebs were under an obligation to reveal every medical issue they had to the public at large and see it played out on the front pages of every paper.

I remember it, but clearly the aeg lawyer doesn't. Mj was so secretive about his painkiller addiction he wrote a song about it and put it on one of his albums. But i suppose because it didn't sell as many copies as thriller, not as many people would know about it and that could maybe count as being 'secretive'. I had no idea that celebs were under an obligation to reveal every medical issue they had to the public at large and see it played out on the front pages of every paper.

Totally agree!
AEG clearly are not familiar with mjs back catalogue!

I find the issue of pain meds physical pain and dependancy a complicated one. To simply label a person an addict who takes alot of pain meds is a mistake. I take strong pain meds for a chronic pain problem without them I would not have a life as it is my life is severly restricted. it is a struggle everyday to work part time and do the simplest of things. Chronic pain is a difficult burden to bear. Mj must have suffered severe pain throughout his life and the very people who should have supported him are throwing him under the bus:mad:

You are right it is a very complicated one. I also know what constant pain can do to you and how easy it is for people to become dependent on prescription drugs. But, I guess at least at one point in his life we know that he had problems with these drugs and was probably using them less for physical and more for his emotional pain. And I guess if you had dependency issues once there is always a tendency for relapse, especially when you are under severe stress. It is an illness and I think it is nothing to be ashamed of, it can happen to everyone so easily. But the doctors, they need to be ashamed and anyone else who is enabling people with dependency problems!

How is long is Michael going to be labled and punished for a problem that had nothing to do with how he died and had nothing to do with how he lived his final years?

How is long is Michael going to be labled and punished for a problem that had nothing to do with how he died and had nothing to do with how he lived his final years?

Well let's see. (scratches head) Based on some fans comments here and the statements from the parties from the trial, I guess not soon.

Excatly i dont see how or why its the general public's business of what medical thing celebrites use as they are human just like us and i definitely wouldnt like it if ppl got in my personal medical issues unless they have my permission to

Katherine Jackson Could Sink the Wrongful Death Suit
May 2, 2013 by Brittney M. Walker Leave a Comment

*Katherine Jackson may have sabotaged her own case against AEG.
According to RadarOnline.com, the attorney for the mother of the late pop star told jurors in an opening statement that her son had been addicted for decades and that the family knew it all along. But AEG claimed to be unaware of it.
However, Katherine, along with Jermaine, Jackie, Tito and Marlon issued a statement previously saying that Michael was not addicted to painkillers or alcohol.
Why is this a big deal? Katherine is suing AEG for playing a role in the death of her son, implying that the company knew about his problem and didn’t properly investigate Dr. Conrad Murray.
But the tide has shifted.
The family’s statement, issued on September 7, 2007, says, “People Magazine has followed other publications in reporting untrue and inaccurateinformation about Michael Jackson and the Jackson family. Of these wildly reported rumors, what has become the most troubling and heinous, is that my son, and our brother, Michael Jackson, is dependent on painkillers and alcohol. People and other news organizations, have quoted ‘sources,’ indicating that our family has attempted a drug intervention, and engaged in an effort to take over his business affairs, because of this alleged drug and alcohol usage.
“We categorically deny ever planning, participating in, or having knowledge of any kind of intervention, whatsoever,” the statement asserts.
Her attorney, Brian Panish also told the jurors the same in the opening statements.
“Over the years Michael’s family and people who knew him believed he had a problem with prescription medication,” Panish told jurors, and that AEG and its executives claim to be the only ones who were unaware of his issues.
Panish revealed to the jury of six men and six women that Jackson had an addiction to prescription drugs, including Demerol, and relied on pain medications after he suffered horrific burns on his head during the filming of a Pepsi commercial in 1984, says Radar.
AEG maintains that the company did not hire the doctor, and could not have predicted the events that led to the singer’s death.
http://www.eurweb.com/2013/05/katherine-jackson-could-sink-the-wrongful-death-suit/

Last edited:
MICHAEL JACKSON'S FAMILY FACING BACKLASH OVER DRUG CLAIMS LETTER

ABOVE: Michael Jackson's family are suing AEG for £26.5bn It could be used to discredit her testimony in front of the jury.
A source
3rd May 2013 By Meg Jorsh
MICHAEL JACKSON’s family is facing a legal bombshell that could wreck their £26billion wrongful death case.

Katherine Jackson, 82, and family are suing concert promoters AEG.

They say the firm knew of Michael’s drug and health problems but continued to make him work.

But now she has been caught out contradicting an allegation that the whole world knew her son was a drug addict.

She made a signed statement in another court case two years before his death, denying he had any problems with substance abuse.

Mrs Jackson argued that AEG must have known her son was hooked on prescription painkiller propofol, because it was common knowledge.

But in a letter dated September 7, 2007, she blasts “untrue and inaccurate” reports about *****’s risk-taking lifestyle.

The public statement was sent to US magazine People, signed by Katherine and Michael’s brothers Jermaine, 58, Jackie, 61, Tito, 59, and Marlon, 56.

It supports AEG’s claims they had no idea how unwell the star was when they planned his 2009 This Is It comeback concerts.

A source said that Katherine’s letter “could be very problematic for her when she takes the stand”.

The source added: “It could be used to discredit her testimony in front of the jury. She knew for years before he died that Michael had an addiction to Demerol.

“AEG doesn’t want to rake her over the coals, but she is suing them for $40billion dollars.”

Mrs Jackson’s attorney Brian Panish told jurors in the Los Angeles court that AEG and its executives claim to be the claim to be the only ones who were not aware of Michael’s problems.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/vie...mily-facing-backlash-over-drug-claims-letter/

Not sure if this has been mentioned/posted, I wonder if she has info on what she says:

jenheger_zps5359d698.png

^^We already know that. If this case was not so sad for Michael, it would be such much fun to collect all the "foot in mouth" instances. Oh Randy ^^ the mastermind behind the case had his share are numerous tweets. If the family knew so much about Michael, how come AEG had to inform them about Michael's health? Anyway if AEG had told them Michael was sick, Katherine & sons would simple go to Michael and ask him to do a family tour.

Serendipity ^^everyone now is writing about the contradictions. You know when one media person mentions something, all the others write about the same thing in a vague way. I doubt they have more information. If you read all these things, they are not saying much but centering on contradictions & what AEG will do. Notice they do not know exactly what AEG will do & AEG did not tell them anything. They are creating sensations & buzzes as usual. We will find out soon enough when cross-examination of Jacksons begin. I only hope none pee pee in their pants.

Mark Lester is really getting on my nerves.:mat:Can't this guy get a job or something else to work, so he does not need to talk do the press. Makes me sick !:puke:
Michael Jackson’s Pal Claims To Be Father Of His Kids: ‘I’ll Take A DNA Test’
Posted on May 5, 2013 @ 9:48AM | By Radar Staff

Landov/Getty Images

Michael Jackson‘s best pal is claiming to be the biological dad of his three children and he’s willing to take a DNA test to prove it.

Former child actor Mark Lester says he donated sperm to the King of Pop one year before the birth of Prince Michael, 16 and now strongly believes he, Paris, 15 and Blanket 11 are his children.

Speaking to the Daily Mirror, the 54-year-old – most famous for playing the title role in the 1968 version of Oliver! – recounted his friendship with the musical legend and how he approached him with the “strange” request.

“I remember Michael ringing and saying, ‘Oh, you don’t have any fertility difficulties do you?’” said Lester, who is the godfather to all of Jackson’s kids. “He was half joking so I joked, ‘Oh, I just look at her and she gets pregnant.’

“So then in a light-hearted way he said, ‘Will you help me out?’ Initially I thought he wanted me to do something with his ex-wife Debbie Rowe and I was thinking, ‘I don’t think so’.

“Then out of the blue about a year later, he mentioned sperm donation and I agreed.

“Michael set it up for me to turn up to a clinic in Harley Street, London to do it. It was weird.

“I went in a couple of times to donate but we never talked about it ever again. It was a really strange request but while Michael was alive I never gave it another thought. I didn’t donate to get something out of it.”

Lester – who became friends with Jackson in 1978 – says he didn’t think about the donation for years but now believes there is a “good possibility” he could be their father.

“I wouldn’t have a DNA test without the children’s permission but when the children come of age, and it’s not far away, and they decide they want me to do it then I will. It’s up to them,” said Lester, who says the resemblance between his 18-year-old daughter Olivia and Jackson’s daughter Paris is striking.

“I don’t want to tell them what to do. I just want to reconnect and be the godfather that Michael made me.”

Lester hasn’t seen the children since their father’s death in June 2009 but he recently issued a heartfelt message saying; “I’m here, come and visit England, we’ll look after you.”

Source: Radar Online [link removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back