Diane Dimond is covering Michael Jackson's manslaughter case

^OH Hell NO! >=(

Diane was talking about Jason Francia who the jurors admitted to not believing! When Diane Diamond interviewed his mother Blanca Francia on the show Hard Copy in 94 she never said anything to Diane about MJ molesting her son! So what is she talking about!?

Blanca only talked about her lies about being suspicious about MJ's behavior with her son and other kids, even though she said she saw nothing! But the insinuation was there and that's why Hard Copy interviewed her! Hard Copy Paid Blanca Francia for her story! Which was revealed in the 05 trial!

Blanca was fired in 91 for stealing stuff in Neverland! She never went to the police saying anything about her son being molested! She made it up when the Chandlers filed a civil lawsuit against MJ and when their attorney contacted her to testify in the civil trial! Gee.... I wonder why?!

Just goes to show you how misimformed people really are. None of these whores were apart of the jury--yet they feel the need to slander MJ and say he was this and he was that. And I love it how Diane says that a former employee testified that he brought wine to Michael's bedroom when kids were there, insinuating that it was proof that he gave kids alcohol, but leaves out the important fact that the employee also testified that he brought soda bottles for the children..smh

And lol@compelling testimony..what compelling testimony? nearly every single prosecution witness backfired on cross examination..

Exactly! It's called spin and that's what Diane does best and the rest who have the same agenda as she!-_-

Just goes to show you how misimformed people really are. None of these whores were apart of the jury--yet they feel the need to slander MJ and say he was this and he was that. And I love it how Diane says that a former employee testified that he brought wine to Michael's bedroom when kids were there, insinuating that it was proof that he gave kids alcohol, but leaves out the important fact that the employee also testified that he brought soda bottles for the children..smh

And lol@compelling testimony..what compelling testimony? nearly every single prosecution witness backfired on cross examination..

Diane's letter to that fan is exactly like that. She tell what a witness says, but does not include how the testimony was destroyed by cross-examination. I wonder why journalist have to go to college; it is really not necessary.

I can't believe it! :banghead:
Diane Demon report :lies.
Can't stand her.
I don't see why they are having her on the network? Diane is clueless even after all these years, and the bish covered the 2005 trial!!! How stupid she is? Same goes to network!

Diane Demon needs to stay a heck away of anything that has to do with Michael Jackson, let alone covering manslaughter case! :throwingstones
:8-25-03blow: :bye: and never see her ugly face on TV...:pray:....Diane is :crazy:, she should just go home, and leave MJJ alone.

Last edited:
^ Diane isn't clueless, she knows he is innocent!

But, the money is in making MJ look bad! She has made a living off of it! That's why she will not stop!

She personally knows Tom Sneedon even did a speech for him at his retirement thingy people held for him!

That is why people are misinformed, because having this fame whore on TV, and letting spreading lies, will do just that. People depends on media for informations, mostly are lazy to do research. At the end, is left to us, the fans, to spread, and fight for the truth.
I have sent several emails to the network, to get her off the air, since she only reports nothing but distorted information to fit her never-ending agenda. In the process, she is heavily damaging information about Michael Jackson, due to her long twisted obsession with a man. And I, as an end receiver, don't need to be fed with it. I really hope they get her off the air...

:blowup:

I just hope that one day Diane will meet her maker and get what's coming to her.. If she knows MJ is innocent and that she was part of the set-up, she best better be careful, because one day she will get what's coming to her. If there is a God she will not get away with what she has done to MJ... I feel she along with her cohorts were a big reason for MJ's death. They know it too. They need to watch their backs

Back