Diane Dimond is covering Michael Jackson's manslaughter case

Sneedon helped Diane get out of the lawsuit by testify in her favor when MJ Sued her ass!

Sneedon and Diane were made for each other! *PUKE*

Now that makes a lot of sense. It is so unfair that many people sued Michael and when he did sue the culprits found ways to gain their freedom or not pay.

In Diane Demon letter to a fan she says u can't rely on the autopsy ONLY for facts! o_O What? lmao

Well, how else is she going to maintain that MJ was an alcoholic since 2003? One look at the autopsy report disqualifies any of her ridiculous claims. What a sad waste of oxygen.

Great thread with lots of facts at Lipstick Alley:

link:
http://www.lipstickalley.com/f15/exposing-diane-dimond-276571/

:agree:
I was reading various forums the other day and I think it was there,but I can't find it now.Anyway,they pointed to a video where she appeared surrounded by pics of Michael.
Although I didn't watch the clip,I clicked the link and took a screenshot of related videos :
dtRdk.png

I know this is a serious issue and I assure you I don't take it lightly,but I couldn't help myself,youtube knows :hysterical:

I have a feeling Diane is nervous..She knows the lies that she told on MJ and the trauma that it caused him. She knows she took a major role with MJ's problems with court cases and his issues with not being able to sleep etc..

She has to know her day is coming soon. There is no way she will escape what she did to MJ. I bet when Evan Chandler blew his head off, she was getting a tad bit nervous.

I still have faith that God knows and sees all. He saw her set MJ up with Sneddon and the Arvizos. She will be punished eventually I can just feel it.

:agree:
I was reading various forums the other day and I think it was there,but I can't find it now.Anyway,they pointed to a video where she appeared surrounded by pics of Michael.
Although I didn't watch the clip,I clicked the link and took a screenshot of related videos :
dtRdk.png

I know this is a serious issue and I assure you I don't take it lightly,but I couldn't help myself,youtube knows :hysterical:

Is this the one you were looking for? It's not a vid but a screenshot. If I see the vid, I will post it. She is definitely obsessed.

Also I noticed a nice piece on Demon at:

http://www.mj-777.com/

Here is I think a different vid but does show the pics of MJ in background:

Last edited:
Is this the one you were looking for? It's not a vid but a screenshot. If I see the vid, I will post it. She is definitely obsessed.

:blink: Why would she have a plague of MJ behind her if she truly believed those allegations? It just makes Noooo Sense! It's clear this women is obsessed over MJ! For her without MJ's name attached to hers she feels like a nobody!

Michael became a somebody with his pure talent and caring for people! She should have done the same instead of being a tabloid trash reporter making up lies, just to have a career!-_-

She judged MJ because for her his actions didn't look right, didn't fit with society and that's all! She had No Evidence to prove he did anything wrong in all those yrs! But, bad news don't sell, so she has to keep the idea that he is guilty going! TRULY PATHETIC!

OMG!!! :doh: this woman is so darn obessed its crazy! :bugeyed

^^^that is so mean lol

i dont see how she can lie on someone just to make money. does she not know that she will be judged for this in the after-life?? NO amont of money could make me PURPOSELY LIE on another human being. i wonder how much money she makes reporting on mj?? she just really need to stop though......

^^^that is so mean lol

i dont see how she can lie on someone just to make money. does she not know that she will be judged for this in the after-life?? NO amont of money could make me PURPOSELY LIE on another human being. i wonder how much money she makes reporting on mj?? she just really need to stop though......

the witch will burn in hell

I hope people do not find out where she lives because she seems to inspire much dislike.

I signed the petition.

She is Pathetic..i would not like to be in her shoes the day she makes the cross over...

I'm so fed up to the maximum with this disgusting twisted evil terrible world, no words.

Dear Lord, when You will shut down this woman? And some others...

How long it all goin' to continue?

helldd.jpg

Last edited:
why the hell are fans giving her publicity. she prob comes on here and wets herself that fans are talking about her. stop feeding the trolls

May she see and enjoy.. to still be such a terrible mean person, hurting others... maybe it's a time to start to feel with your heart or it's a stone and you still think with your pocket, Diane? Maybe it's a time to make a change? Better late than never..

I'm so fed up to the maximum with this disgusting twisted evil terrible world, no words.

helldd.jpg

I hear ya.. This woman has systematically for the past 17 years took part in the destroying of Michael. She has lied all over the place, been evil beyond comprehension and just straightout a b&$ch.. So far she has suffered no repercussions for her lies. Mike has done absolutely nothing to this evil woman yet she took part in the last 17 years of his life being a living hell.

When will she reap what she has sewn?

helldd.jpg

:clapping:perfect pic to describe this demon! She said she "cried" during the trial at one point cause the fans were being mean to her!:tease:GOOD!

I'm glad she knows we can't stand her lying ass!:cheers:

:clapping:perfect pic to describe this demon! She said she "cried" during the trial at one point cause the fans were being mean to her!:tease:GOOD!

Well boo hoo to you diane dimond LOL

Why is she so against michael? what did he do to her in her eyes? there must be something that tricker the hate in her..?????

Why is she so against michael? what did he do to her in her eyes? there must be something that tricker the hate in her..?????

She was always a rotten tabloid reporter trying to get famous when she first heard the allegations against MJ in 93! Her boss told her u got the Jackson story and of course she took the job!

She claims she was the first to report it but, she was not! It was a local news man in L.A who did it first!-_- But, either way it's nothing to be proud of!

So as we know she went over board with the MJ story literally making up crap and MJ sued her ass for it and she had to file for bankruptcy! lol

And that's when it became really personal to her since then! She is a LOONEY TUNE!

She was always a rotten tabloid reporter trying to get famous when she first heard the allegations against MJ in 93! Her boss told her u got the Jackson story and of course she took the job!

She claims she was the first to report it but, she was not! It was a local news man in L.A who did it first!-_- But, either way it's nothing to be proud of!

So as we know she went over board with the MJ story literally making up crap and MJ sued her ass for it and she had to file for bankruptcy! lol

And that's when it became really personal to her since then! She is a LOONEY TUNE!

Blue, Thanks for that. Should we send her some food stamps. People always getting away from paying Michael--makes me mad!!!

Dont know if any of u guys have heard but she apperately admitted that shes a moron!!! :toofunny:

She admitted it cuz she got the date of the trial mixed up

What a disgrace. Of course, unfortunately, I expected something like that. She seems adamant in covering all matters MJ-related, and skewing (more like completely distorting and obliterating) the truth.

Back