Did anyone hear the new snippet of a song that supposedly leaked called Soldier Boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as I've been banned, without reason, from the debate thread, I'll post in here.

I can't believe Sony are going to try this again. It's like a criminal returning to the scene of the crime.

Seeing as I've been banned, without reason, from the debate thread, I'll post in here.

I can't believe Sony are going to try this again. It's like a criminal returning to the scene of the crime.

I don't think the staff want you to debate this for some reason. If they ban you from the debate thread, that does not mean they want you do debate about the Cascio tracks in other threads!

Why is that?

Soldier Boy sounds nothing like Michael Jackson, surprise surprise.

The snippet of Soldier Boy was also leaked with the snippet of the song "Critical", many haven't realized that there were two songs in one. In other words, the vocalist is the same and nobody noticed it.

Why is that?

Soldier Boy sounds nothing like Michael Jackson, surprise surprise.

Your position on the Cascio songs is loud and clear, we all know that. Why do you have to constantly bring it up. This is not a thread to debate this controversy ad naseum . Would you pls. use some restraint, that would be very much appreciated.
And because this song leaked doesn't mean Sony is going to release the full song anytime soon or ever. TY

^ This thread is about Soldier Boy. Another Cascio song. And guess what? I'm giving my opinion. Just like everyone else. If I said I loved the song you wouldn't even be commenting. Would you?

It certainly has that Cascio seal of quality about it. Ie., it sounds exactly like Jason Malachi and absolutely nothing like Michael Jackson.

The snippet of Soldier Boy was also leaked with the snippet of the song "Critical", many haven't realized that there were two songs in one. In other words, the vocalist is the same and nobody noticed it.

I just heard the song Critical by JM. And he sounds nothing I mean nothing like MJ. I also heard SB and I can tell you MJ is loud and clear in the snippet I heard. If I would have heard JM in Soldier Boy I would def. know the difference. I didn't want to bring up this subject, but I just had to respond to this, sorry.

Er... I noticed it.

I just heard the song Critical by JM. And he sounds nothing I mean nothing like MJ. I also heard SB and I can tell you MJ is loud and clear in the snippet I heard. If I would have heard JM in Soldier Boy I would def. know the difference. I didn't want to bring up this subject, but I just had to respond to this, sorry.

So it's ok for you to say it sounds like Michael but not ok for me to say it doesn't? Interesting...

According to the same people who call Hollywood Tonight, Thriller, Speechless etc. Michael Jackson songs.

I can't understand how can some people just ignore the fact that everytime new Cascio song shows up we hear this significant voice which is obviously different from Mike's :(
This leak is another example that all Cascio songs sound different. You can't deny that.

I can't understand how can some people just ignore the fact that everytime new Cascio song shows up we hear this significant voice which is obviously different from Mike's :(
This leak is another example that all Cascio songs sound different. You can't deny that.

Yeah... he was trying a 'new' sound... which was identical to the 'old' Jason Malachi

Why can't we? Because you say so?

It was the PVC pipe Michael used while recording these songs or the acoustics in the shower he recorded in or...but it's Michael fo sho!

:doh:

Gosh it's so damn ridiculous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back