Did anyone hear the new snippet of a song that supposedly leaked called Soldier Boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if we are still getting to hear the new song on the Ustream broadcast? :/

Good question, I noticed the thread about the MJJ Ustream is no longer around. I really hope Gaz will still premiere that song, we are all looking forward to it.

Just thought I throw out a suggestion to try to keep the peace around here. I will preface it by saying that we are all entitled to our opinions and if you want to keep going with the "not it's not MJ, it is JM, well who am I to say anything.

BUT, just for the sake of the peace around here will people out of respect for ppl on every side of this issue, PLEASE have some restraint and be polite enough NOT to mention those name(s)? or the fake -not fake issue

I am so tired, truly disheartened by BOTH sides arguing whether it is or it isn't MJ. I am a believer, and I have had my share of arguing,but no more, it is just not worth it. If you really want to keep arguing maybe you should go to the appropriate thread. But this thread was just a simple discussion about a leak of a song. Yes, it was a "C" song, but do we have to keep going on and on about this. We are going around in circles for what? Just my humble request to all of you.

Last edited:
teddy riley posted "love it" on his twitter in reply to what he thinks of soldier boy.

Hopefully there are quite a few tracks still on peoples dat machines and hard drives I bet!
Jim

Good question, I noticed the thread about the MJJ Ustream is no longer around. I really hope Gaz will still premiere that song, we are all looking forward to it.

An announcement about it would be nice. Quite a lot of us were looking forward to it. :(

yeah I would really like to know if we're going to hear the new song today or not...............? what's up with that?

What combination of words are ppl using in youtube to bring up the snippets? I've tried every imaginable combination of words and nothings coming up.

why are these things always built up to the point they are bound to fail? *sighs*

Soldier Boy's 2nd snippet is very weird haha

It's actually the 1st snippet that leaked one week ago.It's a combination between Soldier Boy and Tell `Em Like It Is by Jason Malachi...that's the reason it sounds so different.

I wanna bang my head against the wall... :banghead
Maybe I'm sleeping and everything's just a nightmare? :(

I wanna bang my head against the wall... :banghead
Maybe I'm sleeping and everything's just a nightmare? :(

I wanna wake up in July 09 to see Michael's comeback but unfortunately that's not gonna happen so we should be thankful for what we have. Arguably one of the best Michael Jackson songs of all time (Best Of Joy). We just have to look above the controversy we are now facing and see the good in all of this.

It's actually the 1st snippet that leaked one week ago.It's a combination between Soldier Boy and Tell `Em Like It Is by Jason Malachi...that's the reason it sounds so different.

Oh really? Is that true? Thanks for info
Where can listen that Malachi song who knows? Google doesnt know :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back