Did anyone hear the new snippet of a song that supposedly leaked called Soldier Boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

powernoize

Proud Member
i just ran across it and was wondering if anyone else heard it?

Saw the link but the file was already removed, so I couldn't listen...

is there a list of song titles from the Cascio sessions that were left off Michael?

I just want the full thing to leak, so I can just analyse them properly, a snippet does nothing for me.

Does not sound like Michael to me and I noticed the first comment on the YouTube video is something like, "It sounds like Michael." If they believe that without any doubt, why even bring it up? I don't listen to Queen and say, "This sounds like Queen."

Next.

Does not sound like Michael to me and I noticed the first comment on the YouTube video is something like, "It sounds like Michael." If they believe that without any doubt, why even bring it up? I don't listen to Queen and say, "This sounds like Queen."

Next.

Well, from now on all you are going to have are ppl asking if its Michael or not. So that comment doesn't mean that it IS NOT Michael. It is Michael, imo

Can anyone make out the lyrics?

This is what I hear

Heard it grew up in Queen
Shot a bullet to the brain
Doesn't stop into fame
But that don't mean a thang
Said he'd rather be king
With an absolute reign
Till he finds himself a victim of the game

Last edited:
Breaking News = Tabloid Junkie
Keep Your Head Up = Man In The Mirror/Keep The Faith
Monster = Ghosts/2 Bad
All I Need = You Are Not Alone
Stay = Butterflies
Soldier Boy = They Don't Care About Us

All of the songs seem like rip-offs. Michael would never record so many similar songs.

one part of me wants to hear the complete song asap and the other part doesn't want any more leaks because all the remaining songs should be released officially.

Can anyone make out the lyrics?

This is what I hear

Heard it grew up in Queen
Shot a bullet to the brain
Doesn't stop into fame
But that don't mean a thang
Said he'd rather be king
With an absolute reign
Till he finds himself a victim of the game

I've actually heard "Sh*t, I'd rather be King". No joke there, that's what I heard at first... :D

But, since it's a Casio track, that line could make sense... if you know what I mean.

As far as I'm concerned, all the Casio tracks should be leaked, that way the chances of them being actually released will be smaller which would save us from another round of arguing.

When I first heard the clip of the Maurice Gibb duet I recognised Michael's voice within seconds. There was not one part of me that thought "is that him?".

This... sounds like another shitty Cascio track to me.

^ yeah...same with me....even with 'Don't Be Messin' Around'...all you hear is his faint mumbling falsetto (and for a measly 7 seconds) but, still unmistakably him..

This new snippet....sounds nothing like Mike to me...

Here we go again...

I will pass this round of "is it - isn't it"...

Could someone please PM me a link.

I wanna hear this snippet. :)

Many people on this forum seem to have them.I think it's a matter of time before this things will leak.It's almost inevitable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back