Did Jordan Chandler Admit That MJ Did Not Molest Him?

Re: Did Jordan Chandler admit that MJ did not mlest him

^^ Isn't that an odd reaction to someone's death who allegedly molested your nephew? This family never reacted to anything in a way a normal family would who had a molested kid. Yet, hardly anyone of the media wanted to see these red flags.

- Instead of going right to the authorities Evan took Jordan to a psyhologist whose obligation is to report such cases to authorities, no matter what he thinks of the allegations. This way Evan was covered from possible counter-lawsuits for false accusations. (For the record, the psychologist who reported the allegation, Dr. Mathis Abrams, said in 2003 that he could never find out for sure whether Jordan really was molested or he was trained, because they only took him to his office on that one occasion. Just to make him report the case.)
If your kid was molested, would your first reaction be to go to the police and report it, or would it be some kind of legal trickery?

- Instead of going to authorities right away, first they tried to extort money out of Michael. In August they demanded he would pay them 20 million dollars or else they will accuse him of child molestation. Right from Ray Chandler's book:

Is that what you do when your kid was molested?

- Instead of pushing for a criminal trial they pushed for a civil trial (ie. money!) and tried to hinder the criminal trial. Their goal was to make the civil trial precede the criminal one. Again from Ray Chandler's book:

Is that what you do when your kid was molested?

- And the settlement. All the media questioned Michael's motives to settle, but none of them questioned the Chandlers' motives to settle. If your kid gets molested do you want money or do you want justice and do you want the molester to get locked up in jail so that he wouldn't harm any more kids?

- In 1996 Evan filed yet another lawsuit against Michael wanting more money. This time he sued for 60 million dollars accusing Michael of violating the settlement in the Diane Sawyer interview. Evan also sued Lisa Marie, Sawyer, ABC and everybody in sight. Here is that lawsuit: http://web.archive.org/web/20070916...com/archive/legaldocs/newsmakers/jackson.html

Eventually the lawsuit got thrown out by the court, however it's worth reading, especially this part, where Evan demands a record deal so that he can release a record with songs about the alleged molestation of his son:

WHAT PARENT OF A TRULY MOLESTED CHILD DOES THIS?

- Then Jordan's and Ray's reluctance to testify in 2005. Yet, Ray had no problem with shooting his mouth in the media. But when it came to repeating his claims in court and under oath, he was running scared.

How come none of this has ever raised a red flag for most of the media?
Because they wanted MJ to be guilty and that is so sick! They practically helped the Chandlers do this to MJ!

It annoyes me when some people say ''Even though Michael was innocent he should have stopped hanging out with kids after 1993''

Why? Why should have he stopped being around children? Michael was innocent, he had no reason not to be around children. He was doing nothing wrong, and what's funny is that if Michael did stop being around children after 93 you would have had people saying ''See, he knew he did something arong because why would he stop being around children?''

No matter what Michael did there will always be people who will twist things to make him look guilty

Maybe "Jew Me, Sue Me" from the song, "The Don't Care About Us," is referencing Evan Charmatz, who is Jewish. Evan Chandler changed his name and so did his younger brother, Ray Chandler.

The fact that Ray Chandler got a law degree at Santa Barbara Law School says that Jordy will not admit that Michael is not a child molester. The Charmatz/Chandler family from Long Island, New York, will never give that money up. Both Ray and Evan attended and graduated from a State College near where they grew up.

Ray Chandler (Charmatz) specializes in Construction Law and Employment Law. Ray attends this particular Law School, gets a degree, and practices law in Santa Barbara, the location of "Neverland" and where Michael's legal troubles lay at the heart of his financial troubles. Raymond talks alot of jibberish, hoping it passes as Gospel!

http://lawchandler.yolasite.com/

We Emphasize the Following Types of Cases:
Construction Law
Real Estate Law
Residential Law
Real Estate Litigation

We work to reduce our clients’ risk without getting in the way of the deal. Working with developers and contractors to acquire land, winning the necessary zoning approval, and negotiating favorable contracts is how we protect our clients’ interests. When things do go wrong, we provide a strong and cost-efficient defense to personal injury and construction-defect claims. Working with The Law Office of Raymond Chandler allows contractors to do what they do best – putting the building up – while we take care of the rest.

didn't he retire 06? MJ was his last case

Yes, as a District Attorney. However, he still had the license to practice law- say, as an attorney. He let his license expire though- and I am wondering why that is. Because effectively he cannot be barred from that either (no 'stain' io the record if you will), because HE let that license expire. You know what I'm trying to say? Pretty cunning. Nobody is gonna go after a retired dude who also isn't licensed to practice law anymore. That's like a pre-emptive safety measure to make yourself look less appealing for any disciplinary action either. Amazing how everyone from Oxman to Sneddon is being barred or doesn't pay membership fees to the same Bar Association.

Sneddon knew why he did that. He's not just an unknown attorney in some strip mall who retired, there's a reason someone like him doesn't renew his license (aside from a cushy state pension, I'm not implying some weird conspiracy here).
Reinstating it isn't difficult either, should he want his license back.

Now I'm wondering if there is anything else in the Bar Association regulation that can be noted on former member's record- which I imagine to be pretty much impossible.

Weird story nonetheless.

Last edited:

And speaking of Construction Workers (and I'm not talking about Bob the Builder 'Yes We Can.'), Elizabeth Taylor married one in 1991:

LIZ 'N' LARRY SAY `I DO' OVER DRONE OF CHOPPERS
Published: Monday, Oct. 7 1991 12:00 a.m. MDT http://www.deseretnews.com/article/186644/LIZ-N-LARRY-SAY-I-DO-OVER-DRONE-OF-CHOPPERS.html

Summary
Elizabeth Taylor and ordinary guy Larry Fortensky took the plunge - along with a skydiving intruder - under a swirl of airborne reporters and photographers trying to glimpse the screen star's eighth wedding. Taylor, 59, and Fortensky, a truck driver 20 years her junior, were at a gazebo altar Sunday at Michael Jackson's whimsical Neverland ranch when a parachutist wearing a helmet camera dropped in, landing within 100 feet of the couple.

Elizabeth Taylor and ordinary guy Larry Fortensky took the plunge - along with a skydiving intruder - under a swirl of airborne reporters and photographers trying to glimpse the screen star's eighth wedding.

Taylor, 59, and Fortensky, a truck driver 20 years her junior, were at a gazebo altar Sunday at Michael Jackson's whimsical Neverland ranch when a parachutist wearing a helmet camera dropped in, landing within 100 feet of the couple.Guards seized Scott Kyle Harris, a 34-year-old free-lance journalist from Sun Valley, and took him away in handcuffs.

The couple then exchanged vows and a flock of white doves flew skyward, capping a star-studded sunset ceremony performed by lifestyle guru Marianne Williamson. Jackson, a close friend, and Taylor's eldest son, Michael Wilding, gave away the bride.

The parachutist was cited for trespassing and released.

The Oscar-winning star of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" and "Butterfield 8" met husband No. 7 in 1988 when both were at the Betty Ford Clinic to kick drugs. She announced their engagement in July with the promise: "This is it!"

Exclusive rights to cover the ceremony were sold to photographer Herb Ritts and gossip columnist Liz Smith, with the proceeds going toward AIDS research, a cause championed by Taylor.

"SHE DID IT!" Smith exclaimed in her column in Newsday Monday. "In spite of 15 maddening helicopters overhead that totally drowned out the words of her marriage ceremony, and the parachutist who landed within 20 feet of the minister in the middle of the wedding, Elizabeth the Queen took as her consort last evening commoner and construction worker Larry Fortensky."

Taylor wore a bright yellow floor-length Valentino dress and Fortensky donned a white dinner jacket, Smith reported. Jackson wore a dinner jacket with a large diamond pin at his throat instead of a black tie. He wore a diamond medal on his chest and bright silver boots.

The 160-strong guest list reportedly included Gerald and Betty Ford, Gregory Peck, director Franco Zeffirelli, Arsenio Hall, Pia Zadora, George Hamilton, Liza Minnelli, Merv Griffin, Quincy Jones and "Home Alone" star Macaulay Culkin.

Nancy Reagan attended, but her husband sent word he was detained by business, Smith said. Taylor's mother, Sara, was taken in a wheelchair to the front row.

During the ceremony, Williamson said to Fortensky, "Elizabeth is literally God's gift to you for your healing and her healing."

Williamson ended the ceremony by saying, "Through the power vested in me by the state of California and by the fact that I do believe in your love for one another, I pronounce you, Larry and Elizabeth, Mr. and Mrs. Larry Fortensky!"

Ray Chandler, the other Construction Worker, says in his brother's defense, that Evan was more about real estate than pursuing writing Screen Plays. In 1980, Evan bought a home in Santa Monica and Ray the brother, helped Refurbished the home. Maybe, Ray Chandler has a point about this...real estate! Maybe that was the breaking point between Michael and the Chandler Brother's. Michael didn't want to invest in their real estate ventures of refurbishing homes or building subdivisions. After all, Neverland, located in Santa Barbara County, sits on 2700 acres of PRIME REAL ESTATE acreage, ready to be built into quaint little 100-acre lots, right in the heart of the Wine Country of Santa Barbara County!

Well, well, well what a coincidence, Ray Chandler has passed the bar and helps disgruntled exemployee's and construction workers and real estate developers, zoning, whatever, you name it, so subtly creeps into "Neverland." I wonder when Michael got into trouble about not paying his employees, if Ray wasn't far behind in getting that into the papers!!!

Maybe "Jew Me, Sue Me" from the song, "The Don't Care About Us," is referencing Evan Charmatz, who is Jewish. Evan Chandler changed his name and so did his younger brother, Ray Chandler.

I'm not sure where you're getting your info from but that statement supports the smear against mj that he is anti-semitic. Those are the lyrics, along with 'kike me', that caused the huge controversy when 'history' was released with poeple saying they were anti-semitic, a really damaging allegation, esp in the usa. The whole song, they don't really care about us' is against racism and mj explained the lyrics here -

'The idea that these lyrics could be deemed objectionable is extremely hurtful to me, and misleading. The song in fact is about the pain of prejudice and hate and is a way to draw attention to social and political problems. I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man. I am not the one who was attacking. It is about the injustices to young people and how the system can wrongfully accuse them. I am angry and outraged that I could be so misinterpreted.'

So you see, the lyrics had nothing to do with evan chandler and his jewishness was utterly irrelevant to what he did to mj.

Last edited:

Is there any mention in the motions or by the prosecution or defense of Evan Chandler's name?

Yes, it is a glaring omission in the past acts section of the trial not to have as a witness the guy who started the allegations. Evan alleged (in ray's book and vg's book too i imagine) he saw inappropriate behaviour between mj and jordan the weekend mj stayed over at his house, as did his young son with his second wife. Neither were witnesses and they would have been far more relevant to the pros case than june. Evan was mentioned in june's x -testimony. Tmez asked her about something evan said about jordan's relationship with mj meant he didn't have to worrry about anything financially in the future. Surprised that was allowed as it's really hearsay.

Didn't ddimond explain evan not attending trial with the fact he was gravely ill, i'm pretty sure she used that explaination for the fact he tried to murder his son in june 05. I'm wondering if the pros considered he would be such an unsympathetic witness he would do more harm than good (but then again they relied on janet arvizo for their conspiracy case, surely evan couldn't be worse than janet). His inclusion in his 95 lawsuit against mj and lmp of an album called evanstory, which i find just totally baffling, does suggest he was a bit unhinged and a loose cannon.

Last edited:

I'm not sure where you're getting your info from but that statement supports the smear against mj that he is anti-semitic. Those are the lyrics, along with 'kike me', that caused the huge controversy when 'history' was released with poeple saying they were anti-semitic, a really damaging allegation, esp in the usa. The whole song, they don't really care about us' is against anti-racism and mj explained the lyrics here -

'The idea that these lyrics could be deemed objectionable is extremely hurtful to me, and misleading. The song in fact is about the pain of prejudice and hate and is a way to draw attention to social and political problems. I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man. I am not the one who was attacking. It is about the injustices to young people and how the system can wrongfully accuse them. I am angry and outraged that I could be so misinterpreted.'

So you see, the lyrics had nothing to do with evan chandler and his jewishness was utterly irrelevant to what he did to mj.

Thanks! I was usually bashing my head against the wall how anyone of those 'journalists' had the nerve to be proud of pretending to have a first grade reading level- which is an insult to first graders everywhere.

The perverted thing is that 'media' is usually the first to declare Michael 'other' and with that artificial controversy they pretended he's the one attacking? Sometimes I still get so mad at the preposterous way the (US) media played 'stupid'.

^ They were remarkably unconcerned about the use of the word ni**er in another song from the album so the outrage did seem rather 'artificial'.

It was a damaging episode for mj though, as the jewish presence is really strong in hollywood and i imagine in the whole of the entertainment world in the usa and so any anti-semitism allegation would hurt mj so that's why i'm suspicious of it and agree with you that the media were not just being 'stupid'. Even in the uk, they tried to make out mj was a hitler sympathiser in 09 when the rabbi tapes were published as mj said in them that he thought hitler was a genius at propaganda (a view shared by every single historian). The child m*lestation allegations clearly weren't enough to destroy mj, they would have to try and portray mj as a nazi.

^ They were remarkably unconcerned about the use of the word ni**er in another song from the album so the outrage did seem rather 'artificial'.

Funny, huh? The thing is that he was usually reported on as someone who apparently is too much of a recluse to know how to tie his own shoes.
I usually roll across the floor laughing how he learned from the media. That 2Bad rap was not only brilliant, it was true... media didn't touch that. And he still inserted it into Ghosts...in his own way. 2Bad was included as a song in Ghosts, but not played out in full- I guess Michael had already learned from the full Black or White video... so he just alluded to it and everybody interested could get the full lyrics- but he didn't expose himself as 'cannon fodder' in Ghosts to those who would willfully misunderstand it. BRILLIANT. He had so much going on underneath that hat- in essence he didn't back down just because someone could willfully 'misunderstand' him, he just found a different way of saying the same.

It was a damaging episode for mj though, as the jewish presence is really strong in hollywood and i imagine in the whole of the entertainment world in the usa and so any anti-semitism allegation would hurt mj so that's why i'm suspicious of it and agree with you that the media were not just being 'stupid'. Even in the uk, they tried to make out mj was a hitler sympathiser in 09 when the rabbi tapes were published as mj said in them that he thought hitler was a genius at propaganda (a view shared by every single historian). The child m*lestation allegations clearly weren't enough to destroy mj, they would have to try and portray mj as a nazi.

Isn't it funny how "don't mention the war!!!!" (ever read English tabloids when intervational soccer matches were about to happen? You would think that WWII is still being fought, or something) suddenly gets turned on his head.

I find it extremely suspicious that the same media landscape (say in the US) that finds nothing wrong with dehumanizing people by constantly referring to human beings as "aliens" and 'illegals' in an effort to de-sensitize their viewership ("these illegals are not humans, they are just illegals like a bunch of deer that we shoot during hunting season, get it, illegalsillegalsillegals")- declares Michael to be the backward thinking one. It's like the actual racist trying to paint someone else as racist in the hope one's own racism doesn't stand out so much.

Same goes for the English press who loved nothing more than referring to him as "J*cko"- the ultimate racism based shorthand- yet he's supposedly a Nazi???

The 'remarkable' thing is that it went into round two of "MJ, the Nazi" after his death- when he wasn't around anymore.
(I'm referring to the "MJ liked to watch Nazi documentary" articles after his death). The 'surface' story 'MJ paid assistant to get Nazi stuff"- while it later turned out that the actual story was the typical corruption around MJ- people making deals among themselves, getting themselves money- while charging Michael outrageous sums. The usual. Of course you didn't hear that part anywhere...only half the story.

(can't find the link right now, but it was a very noteworthy story depicting the usual corruption of other people- while Michael-as usual- was the one that got blasted)

Last edited:

"In the Suite," from the song, "They Don't Care About Us," means retinue or suit, which Historically is a group of people who travel with an important person (Michael) and in attendance at the court or manor of a feudal lord. In Latin (suite), it means to follow. A lord was in broad terms a noble who held land.

In 1992 Michael began the "Heal The World Foundation." Both Brett Barnes and Jordy Chandler would travel with Michael. It sounds like Jordy was a tad jealous of Brett's relationship with Michael, that and nobody wants to be an orphan. Brett and Jordy dressed like Michael which goes back to "In the Suite," Michael furnished them with clothes. Michael did indeed own a lot of land, 2700 acres.

When you see portraits of him, he is dressed in attire like that of a Lord. In public, his "suite" will wear the famous fedora in black. The hat would be Brett Barnes and Jordy Chandler's uniform, in distinctive colours and his "suite" would claim Michael's protection. Jordy no longer wanted to be a part of Michael's "suite" and turned on Michael, no longer protecting him.

Jordy protected the Chandler name instead. This has not changed!

"Allegation, litigation, black male, black mail," based on "trepidation, speculation" "kike me" Kike is derived from the hebrew word for circle. This circular argument that Ray Chandler wants to continue by his presence and writing a book, that he hopes people in literary circles will mistake for a real author by the name of Raymond Chandler. Amazon books is a useful tool, a means to an end and so is passing the California Bar Exam!

Didn't ddimond explain evan not attending trial with the fact he was gravely ill, i'm pretty sure she used that explaination for the fact he tried to murder his son in june 05. I'm wondering if the pros considered he would be such an unsympathetic witness he would do more harm than good (but then again they relied on janet arvizo for their conspiracy case, surely evan couldn't be worse than janet). His inclusion in his 95 lawsuit against mj and lmp of an album called evanstory, which i find just totally baffling, does suggest he was a bit unhinged and a loose cannon.

I guess by the time they would have called Evan they have learnt from the Janet Arvizo fiasco. At least they had to keep the Jordan Chandler myth alive in the media. It would have been a really big blow for them, maybe even in the generally pro-prosecution media, if it had turned out for everybody that the Chandlers were no better than the Arvizos. The Chandlers are more believed by the public because they (cleverly) always managed to avoid court where they would have been exposed just as bad or worse than the Arvizos!

Pace said:
The 'remarkable' thing is that it went into round two of "MJ, the Nazi" after his death- when he wasn't around anymore.
(I'm referring to the "MJ liked to watch Nazi documentary" articles after his death). The 'surface' story 'MJ paid assistant to get Nazi stuff"- while it later turned out that the actual story was the typical corruption around MJ- people making deals among themselves, getting themselves money- while charging Michael outrageous sums. The usual. Of course you didn't hear that part anywhere...only half the story.

(can't find the link right now, but it was a very noteworthy story depicting the usual corruption of other people- while Michael-as usual- was the one that got blasted)

I'm not sure if this is the story you are referring to: http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/was-michael-jackson-fan-nazi-memorabilia-07-25-2010

I don't see any corruption of other people there - other than the media who twisted facts - but here's the deal: I checked out those titles and they were actually ANTI-Nazi films!

“Hitler’s Children” is a 1943 American anti-Nazi propaganda film!

Here it is on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034856/

“This propaganda piece starts in 1933. Prof. Nichols’ American school in Berlin is next door to a school for the Hitler Youth. Karl, from the latter, is attracted to German-American Anna, but events lead to their separation. Six years later, near the outbreak of war in Europe, Anna is removed from Nichols’ school on presumption of German citizenship. Nichols becomes obsessed with finding her, as Anna undergoes a rather lurid odyssey through the Nazi nightmare.”

A review of “Nazis: Of Pure Blood” on Amazon:

“OF PURE BLOOD is a compelling drama detailing the horrific ramifications of the Nazis’ Lebensborn programme.

Lee Remick plays Alicia Browning, a successful New York casting director, who learns that her son (living in Germany) has been mysteriously killed. She gets another shock when she discovers that he fathered a daughter.

Alicia travels to Germany, and uncovers the horrible truth: her granddaughter is embroiled in a revival of the ‘Lebensborn’ programme, used by the Nazis’ during WW2 as a way of breeding perfect Aryan children (the master race). When Alicia discovers that she, too, was a product of the Lebensborn programme, she decides to smuggle her granddaugher out of Germany.
Fine, well-written thriller/drama co-starring Patrick McGoohan, Gottfried John, Richard Munch, Katharina Bohm, Edith Schneider and Carolyn Nelson.”

http://www.amazon.com/Nazis-Pure-Blood-Lee-Remick/dp/6301598865

And “Oasis of the Zombies” is some silly horror movie which only slightly has to do anything with Nazis:

“The plot involves treasure hunters who track down a lost fortune in Nazi gold in the desert, only to discover that the treasure is still guarded by the Afrika Korps soldiers transporting it, who have become zombies.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oasis_of_the_Zombies

I found an interview a while back from the guy who rented out those movies for MJ and he was really upset over how the media had twisted his words. Of course that interview was found buried deep in the internet and not on the front pages of trashy tabloids the way the original story was. Pace is right, the more interesting story was how someone in MJ's team approached him to cut a deal so they would over charge MJ for the movies and skim the rest off the top for themselves. The guy refused. I'll try finding the story again.

I doubt they considered much Evan as a witness, they didn't seem to be too keen in getting Jordan Chandler on the stand once he threatened them, neither were they the ones who approached Ray Chandler. Evan's story would've been worse than the Arvizo's. How would he have explained asking a psychiatrist who didn't know either of them if MJ was a molester way before his son had even said anything or he even had any info about it? How he had threatened MJ for $20 million to begin with in private? How would he explain that telephone recording with Schwartz? His friendship with Victor Gutierrez? Trying to sell their book in 1994 right after the settlement? Claiming to have drugged his son with a drug that would make his son's testimony conveniently inadmissible in court and only then his son remembering being abused? How he claims in his book he witnessed MJ fondling his son but instead shut the door and walked back out? The $60 million dollar lawsuit he spent 4 years trying to sue MJ for? (Clearly wasn't too sick to deal with that, just 5 years before 2005, and not sick enough to beat his son with a 12lb barbell right after the 2005 case) The album of music he composed over his son's supposed sexual abuse? Why his son had emancipated himself after it happened? I truly don't believe Sneddon was THAT stupid, he knew Evan would utterly destroy his case. Judging from that audio conversation it's obvious Evan was as messed up and volatile as Janet Arvizo. It's jus a pity he couldn't have been forced onto the stand.

I always wanted to know when exactly did Jordan allegedly Emancipate himself from his parents? And what was the point in doing so if he lived with Evan until he was 25yrs old? Right until the Bar bell incident to be specific. I remember arguing with a fan that was a lil to simpathetic towards Jordan way more then MJ on another forum and they used this emancipation as a proof that Jordan was controlled by Evan and that we can't blame him too and Jordan seperating himself from Evan prove that. But, then I ask why was he still livin with his pops on his own free will until the age of 25 then and finacially taken care of him as I understand it too!? o_O But, they just played ignorant to my question and said I don't understand how abuse victims act! -_-

Last edited:

^^ We can only speculate about Jordan's motives. I know Michael and some fans like to give him the benefit of doubt and say he was only manipulated by his dad and he wasn't a willing participant. Well, I would buy that if he had come out since at least the death of his father and told the truth.

Of course, when the whole thing happened he was only a child, dependent on his parents and from the moment his mother took the side of Evan he was helpless, he had to go along with the plan. According to Evan himself he manipulated Jordan by telling him that nothing will happen to Michael IF Jordan tells him what he wants to hear. So at first Jordan might have told Evan that Michael molested him to get Evan off his back and to protect Michael (because Evan told him that if he says this nothing will happen to Michael but if he doesn't then bad things will happen to him). Jordan was a mature and intelligent 13-year-old, but I don't know if at that age he could see through this and see the consequences of it at first if he gives in to Evan's pressure and tells him what he wants him to say. Maybe he really thought he can make it go away.

However later I have the feeling he was a willing participant. He must have realized at a point that his friendship with Michael was over, so he then went for the money. I heard he later joined that ridiculous 1996 lawsuit by Evan against Michael demanding more money - this time $60 million. This tells me that Jordan turned out to be just as a greedy young man as his parents were (and maybe his emancipation has to do with this more than anything else). And to be honest, growing up with a crazy father and a greedy and cold mother, why would he be much different? Until he does not come out and tell the truth I won't consider him any different than his parents. True, he was a child. But he is not any more. And Michael is still called a pedophile...

PS: So did Jordan live with Evan all along between 1994 and 2005, or did they just reconcile at some point shortly before 2005?

Last edited:

^Yea I can understand people beliving he was forced to participate when he was a kid. But, it's a hard thing to buy now (and I don't) after he reached adulthood.

PS: So did Jordan live with Evan all along between 1994 and 2005, or did they just reconcile at some point shortly before 2005?
From what I remember he has lived with Evan ever since he gained full custody of Jordan in 94 until the age of 25 after that bar bell incident in 05 and was finacially taken care of his dad aswell. Which was surprising for a "non participant." Especially when he said "he did his part" when they wanted him for the 05 case and refused. Sounds like he knew what he and daddy did and let fate do the rest and didn't even bother to help MJ! Not even to right the wrong he and his father did.

Last edited:

So Jordan lived with Evan all along, while he didn't want to see his mother. Some interesting family dynamics there. Haters would, of course say, that's because June "let the molestation happen". But read Jordan's interview with Dr. Richard Gardner and you'll see that this idea doesn't hold water. When asked why he prefers to stay with his dad rather than his mom, Jordan says because there are less rules in his father's house. Dr. Gardner directly asks him if he blames his mother for what allegedly happened and Jordan says no, he doesn't blame her. So there must be some other reason why Jordan gravitated more towards his father after the allegations than towards his mother. I think they (Evan and Jordan) were in it together and Jordan liked the money just as much as Evan, probably that's why.

That interview with Dr. Gardner is the very reason why I suspect that Jordan was a willing particpant! He peferred his dad over his mother who never said she saw anything between her son and MJ. Jordan was living with Evan ever since June let Jordan stay with him before they would have went off with MJ on his Dangerous tour in 93 and never returned him back and then gained full custody later. By the way they both used to live in NY together for many yrs and then moved to Jersey where Evan shot him self to death!

I can't give any links but i do remember reading somewhere that jordan left his dad to live with evan's second wife and child. Evan must have got divorced some time after the settlement, he was def alone by 05 when he was just living with jordan. The reason was that jordan was mad about the vg's glitter book, which evan obviously cooperated with to some extent as it had some of jordan's documents. Seeing the book portrayed the jc/mj relationship as a love story, it fits if jordan was unhappy about it. My impression was that jc just moved back in with evan later on when he was in his 20s, maybe because of evan's failing health.

Re the emancipation, i read one explanation which makes sense to me. JC emancipated himself in 94 i think, pretty quickly after the settlement. Don't have the settlement details, but evan and june got around $1m and jordan got around £15m in installments. i imagine mj would want to make sure jordan's money went to him rather than to greedy evan so it would prob be held in trust until he reached a certain age. By emancipating himself, jordan would be able to access the money whilst still a minor which means access for evan who was his guardian, emancipation doesn't have to mean estrangement from one's family. Clearly evan wouldn't have wanted to wait years and years to get his hands on mj's money and emancipation provides a legal loophole. The fact jordan was part of that evanstory lawsuit suggests that he was happy to go along with the family scam, and so this emancipation explanation fits in with that.

Last edited:

I found an interview a while back from the guy who rented out those movies for MJ and he was really upset over how the media had twisted his words. Of course that interview was found buried deep in the internet and not on the front pages of trashy tabloids the way the original story was. Pace is right, the more interesting story was how someone in MJ's team approached him to cut a deal so they would over charge MJ for the movies and skim the rest off the top for themselves. The guy refused. I'll try finding the story again.

The story is at http://thecount.com/2010/07/27/exclusive-michael-jackson-movie-supplier-claims-extortion/

When i googled for the story, i found the daily mail 'version', the headline used was Jackboot jack*. You just know the tabs were searching for years to find a story for which they could use that headline.

Thanks respect for doing the research on all those 'nazi' films. Under that classification indiana jones and the raiders of the lost ark would also be one as there were lots of nazis in that too - loved that film when it came out and never felt as a consequence the urge to invade poland. In the uk at least where hitler and the second world war are big interests, noone took the media sensationalist slant re mj=nazi remotely seriously. It's beyond even the media's powers to portray someone as a regressed 12 yr old peter pan, and then switch his personality overnight into a sinister nazi sympathiser.

Last edited:

No, he did separate from his father for a bit. Remember, he'd told people he would never speak to his parents again for what they made him do while he was at uni.... just a few years before 2004.

Jordan skiing in Nebraska and intentionally letting himself get papped during the trial... I can imagine Evan was losing his mind with all of that.

Thanks for the article Bonnie. They've been seeking to portray MJ as anti-semitic for a long time. I remember Roger Friedman's ridiculous claim in his review over Jermaine's book over how Jermaine saying Rose Fine was Jewish was antisemitic or something, just ridiculous. You keep insinuating something often enough and people will believe it.

The part about signing onto his father's lawsuit always confused me - forgive me if I'm wrong but would it have been possible for Evan to have added Jordan without his explicit approval? Like how PPB are on Joe Jackson's lawsuit against AEG? Was he still considered a minor? I've never quite understood that.

Last edited:

Hmm Never heard he seperated from Evan but, if he did he obviously went back since he was living with him in 05 as we know from court papers. Either way he just let his dad do whatever it seems while they both enjoyed the money they got from their lie.

And about the Emancipation so he can access his money faster?...I mean wow! I never knew u can do that. These damn Chandlers really knew how to wizzle their way with the law if true?!

Last edited:

So, people, are we gonna go our fact file of the allegations that we talked about earlier? To educate fans and the public? Like I said VindicateMJ does a great job, but I think their articles are often too long for the average Internet user's attention span. There should be a database of short, to the point summaries of the facts. I think we should start a seperate thread for this and if the mods deem the articles useful then they could pin the topic. And also the articles and information could be spread on blogs and websites later, but first I think we should start out here, within the forum.

What do you think? Should we do it? If yes how? Any ideas? Who is willing to participate?

I really want to and would be willing to help with a website/research.

I think a new thread is a great idea.

Back