Did Jordan Chandler Admit That MJ Did Not Molest Him?

Re: Did Jordan Chandler admit that MJ did not mlest him

What's sad is that alot of people who think that Michael is guilty are not bad peope at all. They are nice people who have just been mislead by the media.

What's sad is that alot of people who think that Michael is guilty are not bad peope at all. They are nice people who have just been mislead by the media.

And those are the people whom we should we address with the facts! By the way, I feel a little lonely on the forum we set up for work. Where's everybody?

And those are the people whom we should we address with the facts! By the way, I feel a little lonely on the forum we set up for work. Where's everybody?
exactly. a lot of people don't even know what these kids claimed happend.

Michael never, ever denied he was acting in the footsteps of Jesus Christ, "bring the little children unto me." It's the innocence of a child's heart condition that we need to imitate, that Jesus taught us to conduct ourselves, never thinking we are better than our neighbor and to share with others, for 'there is more happiness in giving than in receiving.'

I bring this up to further understand Michael. Luke 2:42 "And when he became twelve years old," this is talking about Jesus. The account goes on to state that Jesus, at age 12 years, was left behind in Jerusalem and was talking to the older men of the Temple for 3 day's, before his parent's realized he was missing. Jesus at this young age would have been fed and given a bed to share by one of the older men. No impunity happened!

Jordy Chandler was 12 when he met Michael. It just goes to show Michael's very deep Spirituality and his true motive in enjoying helping Jordy Chandler. Michael showed respect towards this young man. There truly was an innocence to this relationship.

The harlotry that occurred afterwards is truly shocking, offering sexual intercourse for pay. June Wong-Chandler-Swartz impugned this against Michael. She claimed to receive "gifts" from Michael, so Michael could hang around Jordy. The only seduction that took place was the seduction of Michael's lifestyle. The wealth that the Chandler's wanted for themselves, irregardless, that Michael had earned the monies for his lifestyle, the Chandler's did not earn the money.

Slandering someone's soul is all these people cared about!

She claimed to receive "gifts" from Michael, so Michael could hang around Jordy.

Its funny one would think if she felt so uncomfortable that michael was giving her these gifts all she had to do was say so. Sure michael would have been hurt to hear her say that , but he would have understood that was how she felt cuz michael was a sweet man like that. Its disgusting the way they are used jordy to come up with that scheme all for the love of money & attention

If anything, I feel somewhat bad for Jordan Chandler. From what I've read from Jermaine's book, Jordan's father forced him to say all those things. I read somewhere that Michael forgave Jordan for the accusations and blamed his father for it all. God forgive me, but I did not care even remotely when I found out that Evan Chandler killed himself. It was guilt, sadness that, now that Michael was gone, he could never apologize.

If anything, I feel somewhat bad for Jordan Chandler. From what I've read from Jermaine's book, Jordan's father forced him to say all those things. I read somewhere that Michael forgave Jordan for the accusations and blamed his father for it all. God forgive me, but I did not care even remotely when I found out that Evan Chandler killed himself. It was guilt, sadness that, now that Michael was gone, he could never apologize.

When you read the account of how Jordan "came out" with the allegations in Ray Chandler's book, you cannot help but feel sorry for him, because he was clearly threatened and blackmailed into it by his maniac father.
Evan pressured Jordan to say that Michael molested him. Jordan refused but then Evan kept threatening him that he would "take down" Michael if Jordan would not say he was molested by him. IMO he eventually gave in to get his father off his back.

Here it is from no other source than the Chandlers' own, All That Glitters!

Jordie and Evan met Mark at Evan's office at 8:30 AM. As it turned out, the x-rays showed that Jordie had no cavities, just the overretained baby tooth that was causing the permanent one underneath to come in crooked.
Evan cleaned his son's teeth while Mark set up his equipment, and when the boy was sedated Evan performed the thirty-second procedure. When Jordie was safely out of sedation, Mark packed up and left.
"That was great," Jordie said, fully awake. "I didn't feel a thing? Can we go eat now?"
"In a minute," Evan answered.
Jordie sat quietly in the chair while his father cleaned up around the operatory.
"Hey, Jordie," Evan said, trying to sound nonchalant. "Since this is our last day together, is there anything you want to tell me before we go?"
"Yeah," Jordie replied. (Evan prayed for a miracle.) "I'm thirsty."
"Uh, okay. You can get up and walk now. Go to the kitchen, there's some bottled water in the fridge."
Evan had waited all week for the right moment to talk to his son, but he was concerned that forcing him to speak before he was ready would drive him further away. The end result was that the right moment never came. Or that Evan had passed it up.
"I was standing there drinking, Oh, well, I guess that's it, he's not going to talk. But while he was out in the kitchen it hit me that I'd been taking the wrong approach. Here I was tiptoeing around him because Dr. Abrams has scared the hell out of me. But Jordie was about to go away with Michael for five months, so how much worse could it get! If he wasn't totally screwed up yet, going on tour was sure to finish the job. That realization changed my whole way of thinking. I could be as tough on him as I wanted. I had nothing to lose."
When Jordie came strolling back from the kitchen, Evan went on the attack. "Have a seat, and listen very carefully to what I'm about to say. Do you remember when you came over to the house I told you that if you lie to me I was going to destroy Michael?" Jordie nodded that he did. "Good. Keep that in mind, because I'm going to ask you a question. Do you care about Michael?"
"Yes," the boy answered.
'You could say you love him, right?"
"Yes."
"And you wouldn't want to hurt him?"
"No."
"Okay then, let me remind you of something. Remember I told you I bugged your bedroom?" Jordie nodded. "Well, I know everything you guys did, so you might as well admit it."
The boy remained silent, seemingly unimpressed by his father's strong arm approach. Sensing this, Evan quickly changed tack.

"Look, Jordie, lots of famous people are bisexual and nobody gives a shit. They're not embarrassed. It's sorta cool, in a way."
After ten minutes of meandering monologue Evan had elicited nothing from his son but a blank stare. Frustrated, he switched back to his original approach. "I'm going to give you one last chance to save Michael. If you lie to me, then I'm going to take him down in front of the whole world, and it'll be all your fault because you're the one person who could have saved him."
Nothing.
In his heart, Evan already knew the truth; he didn't need Jordie to confirm it. But he believed if his son could just hear himself say it, if he could just spurt it out quickly and painlessly like the tooth, it would release him from the prison in his mind. Without a plan, Evan began babbling away again, saying whatever came to mind in the hope of eventually hitting on something that would push a button in his son and free him.
"I know about the kissing and the jerking off, so you're not telling me anything I don't already know," Evan lied. "This isn't about me finding anything out. It's about lying. And you know what's going to happen if you lie. So I'm going to make it very easy for you. I'm going to ask you one question. All you have to do is say yes, or no. That's it. Lie and Michael goes down. Tell me die truth and you save him."
Jordie remained silent for what seemed to Evan a hopeless amount of time. Then, "Promise?"
"Have I ever lied to you?"
"No."
And I never will."
"You won't hurt Michael, right?"
"Right."
"And I don t want anyone to know. Promise me you won't ever tell anyone."
"I swear,no one."
"Okay. What's the question?"
"Did Michael touch your penis?"
Jordie hesitated. Then, almost inaudibly, he whispered "Yes."
Evan would press no further. He had heard all he needed to hear. He reached out and hugged his son, and Jordie hugged back, tight.
"We never talked about it again," Evan later told the L.A. district attorney. To Evan, the details didn't matter. "The prison walls had cracked and I was confident the rest would take care of itself."

Isn't that odd that after a "confession" his father would not have any further questions? How, when, how many times, under what circumstances he was touched? How realistic is it that after an almost inaudible "yes" they would never talk about it again? It only makes sense if you know there would not be any details to be told.

It's a shame this case never went to trial. Someone like Mesereau would have had a field day with it.

On the other hand Victory22 is right. Jordan is an adult now. He could and should set the record straight!

Last edited:

Look at the part where Jordan allegelly says "And I don't want anyone to know. Promise me you won't ever tell anyone." It's almost as though he knows what his dad will ask him...now how is that? Jordan was never touched so how can he confess anything or figure what his dad might asked? Ray states this as if he were there and he wasn't. It reads so fake to me, all of it.

Besides Jordan is 30 something now older then me. His dad is dead, he left his dad house at 25 and even sued him after a fight with him in 05. So he was no longer afraid of his dad if he ever was in the first place? So why is he still silent about the truth? I don't feel sorry for him not one bit, especially after he refuse to help MJ in 05. Showed definetly his true colors there.-_-

bluetopez;3636996 said:
Look at the part where Jordan allegelly says "And I don't want anyone to know. Promise me you won't ever tell anyone." It's almost as though he knows what his dad will ask him...now how is that? Jordan was never touched so how can he confess anything or figure what his dad might asked? Ray states this as if he were there and he wasn't. It reads so fake to me, all of it.

Jordan could sense what was coming because this wasn't the first time his dad pressured him about it. A couple of weeks before this, on Memorial Day Weekend, the book claims this conversation took place between Evan and Jordan:

"I'll be there in a minute," Evan said, and as Jordie turned to leave, he added, "Hey, Jordie, are you and Michael doin' it?"

"That's disgusting!" Jordie reacted. "I'm not into that."

"Just kidding."

Evan explained it this way. "It was crude, but I was so anxious, I decided on the spur of the moment to say it because I figured it would elicit an unplanned response." Jordie's repulsion brought Evan great relief.”

Evan was a maniac. He already had this fixed idea that Michael molested his son* and nothing would convince him otherwise, not even Jordan. He kept pressuring Jordan about it. So when Jordan finally said "yes" that wasn't the first time he was asked. According to the book Evan also pressured Michael about it. Just one day after Michael and Evan first met, Evan asked Michael: "Are you fucking my son up the ass?"

And a week later, on Memorial Day Weekend, the same day when Evan asked Jordan if they are "doing it", Evan drugged up Michael with the help of his anesthesiologist friend, Mark Torbiner and while he was in a still uninhibited condition he asked him questions about his sexuality. He asked him if he was gay, to which Michael answered he was not.

I'm not making this up, it's all in Ray Chandler's book! Of course, you are right that these people cannot be trusted. But even on their own terms their story is so problematic and so bizarre that they would have been ripped apart in court even more than the Arvizos. No wonder they were running scared from a criminal trial!

*What did he base his suspicions on? Well, nothing more than on odd interpretations of certain events.

For example that Michael bought gifts for Jordie those were inappropriate for his age. But not in a way you might think. No. In fact, the other way around. They were plastic army men and other toys which, according to Evan, were fit for smaller children.

"Jeez, Jord," Evan said, "Cody [Jordan’s little brother] doesn't even play with this stuff anymore. What are you doing with it?"

In an interesting twist of logic Evan says that this was the moment when his decades long trust in his ex-wife, June crumbled and he started to doubt her motives concerning their son:

"What I saw in Jordie's room disturbed me not only because it was so inappropriate for his age and personality, but also because I instinctively knew that June had to know it was inappropriate, and was therefore condoning it. It was the first time I had ever doubted her motives concerning our son."

The fact that Michael and Jordan were having a great time together made Evan jealous. The book writes about the Memorial Day Weekend:

“Michael and Jordie had been off in their own little world all day, as if Evan didn't exist.”

and

„Monique [Evan's second wife] reiterated her opinion that Michael was taking up too much of Jordie's life. But this time she offered an additional observation. "Jordie doesn't even know you're in the room, Evan. Can't you see what's going on? They're in love!"
The minute the L word left Monique's mouth, Evan believed she was right. "It should have been a dead giveaway," Evan recalled weeks later, when Jordie came walking in the house that night wearing tight black pants, white socks, black loafers and a black fedora, and Michael came walking in right behind him wearing the same riling. Or when they ran off into the living room together after dinner and closed the door behind them, leaving me to work alone on the history paper. Or that Michael never once called Jordie by name, referring to him instead by affectionate nicknames like ‘Applehead’ and 'Doo Doo Head.’”
"Do you think it's physical?' Evan asked his wife.
“I dont know?" Monique answered. "It could just be infatuation. But whatever it is, it’s not good for Jordie."

So playing together, enjoying each other’s company, sillly nicknames, and Jordan dressing the same way as his favorite pop star who also happens to be his friend, is a sign of sexual abuse? Gimme a break!

The whole story is so lame.

Last edited:
bluetopez;3636996 said:
Ray states this as if he were there and he wasn't. It reads so fake to me, all of it.

The book appeared under Ray's name, but I think it was ghost-written by Evan. Evan could not write a book because of the settlement forbade him to do so, so to get around that it appeared under Ray's name. They were already shopping this book right after the settlement! Publisher Judith Regan:

“I received a call from Jordan’s uncle. He wanted to do a book in which he would describe in detail the allegation of molestation against Michael Jackson. So I asked him how he proposed to do this given the fact that the Chandlers had actually signed a confidentiality agreement and taken $20mln. And he said that Jordan’s father had given him all the information he needed for the book and he believed he was outside the bounds of the Confidentiality agreement because he would be the author. At the time I had the impression that the Chandlers were brazen opportunists and I found the entire proposal by the uncle to be distasteful. They enter a Confidentiality agreement and before the ink is even dry they are shopping a deal that violates this agreement?”

Eventually they published the book 10 years later, in 2004 at the hight of the Arvizo scandal.

Besides Jordan is 30 something now older then me. His dad is dead, he left his dad house at 25 and even sued him after a fight with him in 05. So he was no longer afraid of his dad if he ever was in the first place? So why is he still silent about the truth?

I agree. There will always be people who don't believe that Michael was innocent. But Michael deserves to have his name cleared anyway. He suffered for the rest of his life over that mess, having to put up with drama all the time because of what people thought of him. And Jordan is the only person who can fix this situation. I think the worse that could happen is that he would have to give the settlement money back and pay back the money he's already spent. But it would still be a small price to pay considering that the 1993 episode destroyed Michael's life. And now Michael is gone.

Last edited:

I'm not making this up, it's all in Ray Chandler's book!
Oh no worries my friend, that I know. My post is directed at the Chandlers crazy lies. :)

I know it was Evan who gave him all that info, his version of events. That's why the way it written annoys me as if Ray was in the room. When it's really Evan who is wrting this book acting like he is Ray pretty much. That's why alot of this book is pure ish. And alot reads so fake! In no way would MJ still be hanging around with Jordan let alone in Evan house visting him and sleepin over if he really was asked by Evan if he was having sex with his son. o_O I found that hard to believe. The book is good still to show how crazy Evan is and it helps MJ for sure. But, many things are not believable in my opinion. What Evan writes here is his excuse so people can believe why he acused MJ in the first place. But, I don't believe it for a second that this is how it all happened!

This man was very sneaky doing everything he could to get his way. So why would he give MJ or anyone a sign of what he is about to do by given them hints by asking them straight out if their lovers? I doubt Evan wife gave him ideas either. The man was twisted all on his own. He wanted to do this himself and then found others that would help, like his attorney Rothman. I also never believed Jordan was given any drugs to get a confession either. In the book he admits Jordan was never gonna testify and they made sure that would never happen. And since that type of drug is inadmissible in court he had an excuse.

Last edited:

I agree. There will always be people who don't believe that Michael was innocent. But Michael deserves to have his name cleared anyway. He suffered for the rest of his life over that mess, having to put up with drama all the time because of what people thought of him. And Jordan is the only person who can fix this situation. I think the worse that could happen is that he would have to give the settlement money back and pay back the money he's already spent. But it would still be a small price to pay considering that the 1993 episode destroyed Michael's life. And now Michael is gone.

I agree that Jordan could do a lot in clearing Michael's name. We can set up websites with the facts all we want, but fact is that most people don't read and won't put any effort to learn all about the ins and outs of these cases. Most people just rely on media soundbites. That's why Jordan confessing would be the most effective thing. Something that no one could ignore, yet is easy to understand and present in the news.

But I think we are dreaming. I don't think Jordan will ever have the guts. The money he recieved from this provides him with an all too convenient lifestyle that he will not put at risk. Perhaps before going public he could reach a deal with the Estate that they will not sue him. But I doubt he could reach such a deal with the Jackson family. They would see this as a good opportunity to sue him, no matter if Michael's interest would be if Jordan told the truth and so they should let him be on the monetary front to not to discourage him to tell the truth. Sadly they always think of money before thinking of Michael.

Oh no worries my friend, that I know. My post is directed at the Chandlers crazy lies. :)

I know it was Evan who gave him all that info, his version of events. That's why the way it written annoys me as if Ray was in the room. When it's really Evan who is wrting this book acting like he is Ray pretty much. That's why alot of this book is pure ish. And alot reads so fake! In no way would MJ still be hanging around with Jordan let alone in Evan house visting him and sleepin over if he really was asked by Evan if he was having sex with his son. o_O I found that hard to believe. The book is good still to show how crazy Evan is and it helps MJ for sure. But, many things are not believable in my opinion. What Evan writes here is his excuse so people can believe why he acused MJ in the first place. But, I don't believe it for a second that this is how it all happened!

This man was very sneaky doing everything he could to get his way. So why would he give MJ or anyone a sign of what he is about to do by given them hints by asking them straight out if their lovers? I doubt Evan wife gave him ideas either. The man was twisted all on his own. He wanted to do this himself and then found others that would help, like his attorney Rothman. I also never believed Jordan was given any drugs to get a confession either. In the book he admits Jordan was never gonna testify and they made sure that would never happen. And since that type of drug is inadmissible in court he had an excuse.

I agree that many things in that book are not true. (I don't believe either that he asked Michael this.) But that's the Chandler's story. And it's ridiculous and crazy. That's what All That Glitters is good for - to show this.

I also never believed that Jordan was given drugs to get a confession. You can tell the whole thing was rehearsed
when you read the interview. There's alot of I don't know's, my mom would know about how many times he slept over.

Hate to even think about it.:mat:

Thanks for posting those quotes from all that glitters respect. So eye opening.

"What I saw in Jordie's room disturbed me not only because it was so inappropriate for his age and personality, but also because I instinctively knew that June had to know it was inappropriate, and was therefore condoning it. It was the first time I had ever doubted her motives concerning our son."

What a completely bizarre use of the word 'inappropriate'! You would think he was meaning mj was buying jordan call of duty:black ops or whatever the 90s equivalent was, rather than kid's toys that may be a little young for a 12 yr old.

Monique [Evan's second wife] reiterated her opinion that Michael was taking up too much of Jordie's life. But this time she offered an additional observation. "Jordie doesn't even know you're in the room, Evan. Can't you see what's going on? They're in love!"
The minute the L word left Monique's mouth, Evan believed she was right.

Agree with blue topaz, this doesn't sound plausible at all coming from his wife. How cd anyone jump to such an unusual conclusion unless it was something that was deeply lodged in their minds already. I definitely can see this scenario happening but with victor g pouring the poison into evan's ear.

respect77 said:
Perhaps before going public he could reach a deal with the Estate that they will not sue him.

There wouldn't be enough money in the world that could compensate mj's estate for the harm done to it by jc, so i can see the estate not pursuing damages in favour of the greater benefit to legacy etc, but as we know the actual money for the settlement came from an insurance company so i imagine they would be the ones with the legal claim.

Last edited:

I want to add that I don't believe the drug story for this main reason. I have heard that you can create false memories with drugs & believe it to be true, there is too much to his story in that interview - he worked on it.. I also feel there is much more than just the dad & his lawyer Rothman that made these false accusations happen.

Thanks for posting those quotes from all that glitters respect. So eye opening.

What a completely bizarre use of the word 'inappropriate'! You would think he was meaning mj was buying jordan call of duty:black ops or whatever the 90s equivalent was, rather than kid's toys that may be a little young for a 12 yr old.

I agree. The use of the word "inappropriate" is deliberitaly suggestive of something...well, inappropriate, when he's only talking about toys those, in his opinion, were fit for younger children than Jordan.

Not only that, but from this he jumps to an odd and totally illogical conclusion and says this was the moment when started to doubt June's "motives" concerning their son and Michael. How does buying toys for a kid those may be fit for younger children equate to something sinister going on, is never explained. Just like it's never explained how Michael and Jordan dressing the same way equates to something sinister going on. And these are the kind of "signs" on those Evan built his "suspicion" on!

Agree with blue topaz, this doesn't sound plausible at all coming from his wife. How cd anyone jump to such an unusual conclusion unless it was something that was deeply lodged in their minds already. I definitely can see this scenario happening but with victor g pouring the poison into evan's ear.

I too doubt "Monique" said this. From the little we know about her, if anything, to me it seems she tried to be a voice of reason and tried to calm down and moderate Evan, not fuel his maniac fixations.

From the Schwartz-Chandler convo:

2 MR. CHANDLER: The only reason that I'm
3 meeting with them tomorrow is, the real fact of the
4 matter is --
5 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
6 MR. CHANDLER: -- because of Monique.
7 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
8 MR. CHANDLER: Monique begged me to do
9 it.
10 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
11 MR. CHANDLER: She said, "You're out of
12 control" --

13 MR. SCHWARTZ: Can Monique be there?
14 MR. CHANDLER: Tomorrow?
15 MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
16 MR. CHANDLER: She wanted to be there,
17 but --
18 MR. SCHWARTZ: I want her to be there.
19 MR. CHANDLER: I wouldn't let her.
20 MR. SCHWARTZ: Why? Why not?
21 MR. CHANDLER: Because June hates
22 Monique.
23 MR. SCHWARTZ: That's not true.

We also know that Evan was violent with Monique. And that shortly after the settlement in 1994 they divorced. Also, as fas as I've heard, Jordan chose to live with her instead of either Evan or June.

jrsfan;3638571 said:
I want to add that I don't believe the drug story for this main reason. I have heard that you can create false memories with drugs & believe it to be true, there is too much to his story in that interview - he worked on it.. I also feel there is much more than just the dad & his lawyer Rothman that made these false accusations happen.

I agree. I don't believe the Sodium Amytal story either. That story itself popped up in the media only in May, 1994. From Mary Fischer's article:

„A newsman at KCBS-TV, in L.A., reported on May 3 of this year [1994] that Chandler had used the drug on his son, but the dentist claimed he did so only to pull his son's tooth and that while under the drug's influence, the boy came out with allegations.”

The newsman was Harvey Levin, who went on to become TMZ's founder later. Take notice of the wording! From it („the dentist claimed” and the emphasis on that it was used “only to pull his son’s tooth”) it seems that the source of Levin’s information was Evan Chandler. Mary Fischer herself asked Mark Torbiner, Evan’s Anesthesiologist, the person who supposedly sedated Jordan, and he answered somewhat ambiguously: "If I used it, it was for dental purposes"

This is why Mary Fischer ran with the story and assumed it was correct. But I think she was mislead about this one. And I also have a theory on why the Chandlers threw this SA story in at the time. Even though, years later, during Michael's trial they (more specifically Ray Chandler who was in the media at the time) denied that SA was used on Jordan acting as if they have nothing to do with the story. But in 1994 they had a good reason to throw in a story like this about SA!

In the spring of 1994, when this story first appeared through Harvey Levin, there was a high profile child abuse trial featured in the American media with the protaginist Sodium Amytal. In that case a 23-year-old woman, Holly Ramona accused her father of raping her when she was a child. However, her father counter-sued Holly’s therapist for implanting false memories in her mind with hypnosis and with the use of Sodium Amytal. In that trial, evidence revealed that the drug was unreliable.

Meanwhile, at the time the prosecution in the Chandler case were still pursuing the Chandlers to testify against Michael in a criminal case. Los Angeles district attorney, Gil Garcetti said right after the Chandler settlement:

"The criminal investigation of singer Michael Jackson is ongoing and will not be affected by the announcement of the civil case settlement," Garcetti said. "The district attorney's office is taking Mr. [Larry] Feldman [the Chandlers’ attorney] at his word that the alleged victim will be allowed to testify and that there has been no agreement in the civil matter that will affect cooperation in the criminal investigation."

But the Chandlers never wanted to testify, they never wanted to go to a criminal court! They were running scared from it!
A claim that Sodium Amytal was used on Jordan would be a good way for the Chandlers to impeach him and allege that his memories are unreliable and thus get the prosecution off their back. Remember, the Chandlers already had their money from the settlement and nothing else mattered to them. For them it was only about money and they already had that. IMO this is the reason why they threw in this SA story at the time.

Harvey Levin eh? Always the same circle of people geez! I knew it was all B.S that S.A drug story. Interesting that Ray denied it yrs later. What interview was that from? They had an excuse for everything didn't they? Just like they did when they knew how Vitiligo changed and had an excuse for the photgraphs not matchin. But, they couldn't with the uncircumsized penis. In no way can they try to explain that away. Man what a stupid judge to allow the Civil trial ahead of the would be criminal trial that utimatley led to the out of court settlement so MJs rights can be protected when the criminal trial started and not have Sneedon know his defense. DAMN IT! U can just tell they were all buddy buddy tryin to screw MJ over.

Harvey Levin eh? Always the same circle of people geez! I knew it was all B.S that S.A drug story. Interesting that Ray denied it yrs later. What interview was that from? They had an excuse for everything didn't they? Just like they did when they knew how Vitiligo changed and had an excuse for the photgraphs not matchin. But, they couldn't with the uncircumsized penis. In no way can they try to explain that away. Man what a stupid judge to allow the Civil trial ahead of the would be criminal trial that utimatley led to the out of court settlement so MJs rights can be protected when the criminal trial started and not have Sneedon know his defense. DAMN IT! U can just tell they were all buddy buddy tryin to screw MJ over.

Of course they used many excuses as it was the only to make their allegations stick so that they couldnt be sued for it . Also another thing with the settlement one of the reasons why i reckon they told michael to settle was cuz some of them had hidden agendas, well it wouldnt surprise me if they did.

bluetopez;3638950 said:

Ray Chandler had a website during Michael's 2005 trial. It doesn't exist any more. On that he wrote an article as a "rebuttal" of Mary Fischer's 1994 GQ article. It was there he denied it. Also it was there he disclosed this newsman mentioned by Fischer was Harvey Levin (because Fischer did not mention his name). It's interesting that Ray knew his name... Of course, it's possible that he simply remembered who broke the story, but there's even more chance of you remembering such a thing if it was your family who gave him the info in the first place...

Interestingly in the article Ray uses Anthony Pellicano's account as a defense against the SA story:

“Ironically, the person who best refutes Fischer's drug fairytale is none other than Anthony Pellicano. In December of 1993 Pellicano described Jordie's behavior at the August 4 Westwood Marquis meeting as follows:

The father began to read the psychiatrists letter, which cited the criminal statutes that applied to child abuse. "Jordie was looking down," [Pellicano said] "and he pops his head up and looks at Michael like, 'I didn't say that.'"

According to Pellicano, just two weeks after the alleged brainwashing Jordie wasn't brainwashed at all! He was acting embarrassed and guilty about the accusations his father had made.”

The really "ironic" thing about it is that with using this defense he acknowledges the truthfulness of Pellicano's account! Thanks, Ray! But of course, he has a point in saying that if this happen (and by using this defense he seems to admit it did!) then Jordan's memory was not altered. I would also add that if it's true what T-Mez said that he had witnesses who said Jordan confided in them that Michael never molested him, then that too shows his memory was not altered, ie. the SA story is not true. And it's not pivotal at all. When you read the Chandlers’ version of how Jordan "came up" with the allegations (was basically threatened into it), that is very problematic in itself, even without the introduction of Sodium Amytal into the story.

Oh yes that's right....Ray's website...wow. Only read a few things on it though. He made it I believe for his book as some type of promotion for it at the time? And he also tried to descredit the Redemption book by Geradine Hughes on his site if I remember right?. Shoot I'm surprise he took the website down or whatever may have happen to it? I think it's because fans were takin things from there and discrediting him left and right. Even Hughes found out about it and was on one of MJs websites as a member and talkin to fans telling them he was full of it. I remember her talkin to us about it and at one time she replyed to something I said in defense of her.

Yes, it was a promotional website for his book. The URL was www.atgbook.net (All That Glitters book). In interviews he did at the time he boasted he had evidence against Michael and that he would upload them on his website. Of course, what he uploaeded was no evidence at all. A bunch of letters between Rothman and Evan and things like that, those prove nothing at all.

And yes, it seemed some of them might have been even forged! Here are the signatures on them attributed to Barry Rothman. But some aren't like the others at all!

signatures-of-rothman.jpg

Geraldine Hughes pointed that out and she even said that though her initials are on the letters as the secretary who typed them but she can firmly state she never typed some of these.

Oh and remember that T-Mez tried to subpoena Ray at the time. He was like: Ok, you say you have evidence then instead of shooting your mouth in the media come to court and show them us there, under oath and let me cross-examine you about them. Ray was running scared from having to testify at and take his "evidence" into court! Here are the motions in which he is fighting tooth and nail!

Here is Ray Chandler's opposition to the subpoena: http://jacksonaktak.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/102504verobjsnonpty.pdf

Here is the Defense's motion in opposition to quash Chandler's subpoena: http://jacksonaktak.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/110504mjoppmotchandsub.pdf

And here is Ray Chandler claiming he's a journalist and therefore the shield law applies to him: http://jacksonaktak.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/1108043rdptyrcrepdftopp.pdf

He was hiding behind the shield law to not have to testify and show his alleged "evidence" in court! The shield law is a law constructed to protect journalists and their sources. It's a law that allows journalists to abuse and lie, all they want. It's basically about that journalists cannot be forced to reveal their sources, not even in court. So basically a journalist can make up anything, and then get away with it by saying he will not reveal his sources for what he claimed. No wonder, there's so little journalistic integrity in the US, so many lies in the media, and that journalists cannot be sued for them.

Last edited:

Yep, I remember her talking about some letters and how she didn't have anything to do with some of em. She should have sued but, we all know how crazy a long all that would have taken. I had read before how Ray did all he could to make sure he wouldn't be called in the 05 trial on VindicateMJ website and I was shocked. This family is such a joke and a bunch of cowards. They always hide when it's time to testify under oath! That SPEAKS VOLUMES!

But, with the media protecting these fools many will never hear about this. *SIGH* People really have to give a u know what in order to find the truth about the allegations and let's face it most just rather believe what they hear and be lazy about it. It's so sad!

But, with the media protecting these fools many will never hear about this. *SIGH* People really have to give a u know what in order to find the truth about the allegations and let's face it most just rather believe what they hear and be lazy about it. It's so sad!

Yes, I know. That's the frustrating part. That most people believe what they read without double checking. As for the media, I think they played a big part in the lynching of Michael Jackson. They were the cheerleaders of it. Not only that, but they actively corrupted the proceedings when they offered money to people to lie about Michael. Many of the prosecution's "witnesses" were these people in 2005! And they have the nerve to talk about "celebrity justice"? Duh!

^Well what would help is if the family, who are the ones with the media platform, could decide to defend mj when asked about the allegations. During the piers interview, when piers pressed about the accusations and trials, they just sat there and marlon said it was up to god to judge what we do on earth , and when mrs j had her interview she again repeated that damn internet hoax about jordan coming out after mj's death and saying he lied which can easily be checked out by anyone as not true. If i was a neutral observor watching this family's defence, i would doubt mj was innocent.

Back