Did Jordan Chandler Admit That MJ Did Not Molest Him?

Re: Did Jordan Chandler admit that MJ did not mlest him

^:bow::clap:Absolutely!

Of course, not everybody has to be interested in Michael and his trial but if they are interested enough to comment then they should make efforts to learn the subject that they are talking about.
I agree 100% with all u said. But the bolded part isn't it crazy how that is always the case. I go through this with some paticular family members all the time. They say the don't care yet, they have the nerve to comment on things they know NOTHIN about when it comes to MJ! I just don't get why some want to believe he hurt someone when they can have the chance to know he really didin't. Isn't that a better thing?! Geez! =(

So people usually want quick, ready-made answers and the media delivers it for them, appealing to emotions rather than intellect. They know they have the power over the masses, because most people don't think, don't research etc.

I agree, but i think it also applies within the media as well. I think it was in AJones' conspiracy book where she mentioned the journalists covering the trial deferred to maureen orth and ddimond and bought into their negative assessment of mj as being guilty because these two journalists were seen as the 'go to' media people when discussing mj. They were the ones who had done all these articles and research on mj and so their opinion was influential. Alot of journalists, esp showbiz ones, can be lazy and like to be fed stories, so are prepared to piggyback on other people's work and not come to a story fresh and objectively. Sneddon knew what he was doing developing this relationship with ddimond - she quickly develped her role with the media and public as the mj expert and so unfortunately her prejudices were given way too much prominence. I'm not too impressed by mj's pr team over the years (would that be bob jones?) - they should have been developing contacts with influential journalists (not with flakey ones like jrt).

What makes me laugh is when someone says ''I know he was guilty''

To those people i always ask ''If you know he was guilty then why didn't you go to court and testify in 2005? You knowing he's guilty must obviously mean that you have access to some ground breaking evidence that slipped past the police and F.B.I''

i saw a segment with nancy disgrace on youtube where she said that evidence proved Mike was guilty and some of the jurors said so...... i couldn't believe she said that with straight face. and at the end she was like "i have a problem with a 40 year old sleeping with children." my point is people make it sound like there were tones of evidence. and last year DD went on tv and said with a straight face that there was a secret room in HIS room at Neverland. I just shook my head at a level of stupidity of these claims. also DD and i think the editor of rolling stons, were on a special right before the murray trial and said well you know pedophiles don't go after their own children and they don't do things when other can see them....... that comment just bother me. i don't know anything about pedophilia but it looks to be as if these people make up things about pedophilia to make Michael fit in with the profile. it makes me so angry that they don't believe the 200+ children who came out and said he did NOTHING to us but the few who came out they trust NO MATER WHAT...

Jack McClellan has ADMITTED he is a pedophile, yet if you go to youtube and look at comment blow the clip of his arrest people are defending him while videos of MJ is getting stupid hate comments. why?

my mind is about to explode

maral;3584112 said:
i saw a segment with nancy disgrace on youtube where she said that evidence proved Mike was guilty and some of the jurors said so...... i couldn't believe she said that with straight face. and at the end she was like "i have a problem with a 40 year old sleeping with children."

That's exactly what I was talking about when I wrote the media wins the unthinking masses by appealing to emotions. When will these people, like Nancy Grace talk about the FACTS of the trial instead of all the red herrings?

i don't know anything about pedophilia but it looks to be as if these people make up things about pedophilia to make Michael fit in with the profile.

They do. Funny that Dimond said they "they don't do things when other can see them" when earlier, back in 1995 she said this:

Q: “You are going to give us the first scoop on Michael Jackson of 1995.”

Dimond: “You know, . . . just when you think the story is going away, it’s not. It . . . the investigation is red hot again and here is the deal. The District Attorneys’ Office, the top investigators within the District Attorneys’ Office are looking for a 27 minute video tape that they believe shows Michael Jackson and a young boy.”
Q: “This is a recent video, or something…”
Dimond: “Yes. . . . It was taken right before Christmas as the story goes and it was recorded by one of Michael Jackson’s own security cameras. He likes, everybody knows that he likes to bug rooms and put cameras up and the whole 9 yards.”
Q: “How do they know about this?”
Dimond: “Well, it’s kind of a convoluted story but the bottom line as I understand it is: someone close to . . Michael Jackson knew of the existence of this tape. It is an x-rated tape, I must tell you and [--]
Q: “It is an x-rated tape?”
Dimond: “It is . . . yes.”
Q: “Of Michael Jackson?”
Dimond: “Truly explicit.”
Q: “It’s what? Michael Jackson and little boy. Are you 100% sure that this tape exists?”
Dimond: “I am as sure as I can possibly be.
Q: “You have not seen it?”
Dimond: “I have not seen it but one of my best sources on the Michael Jackson story has seen it.”
Q: “Who .. . you have no doubts about.”
Dimond: “I have never had a doubt about this person, ever. I know the District Attorneys’ Office is looking for it because they are calling up reporters saying ‘Have you seen it.’ . . . Do you know where we can get it?”
Q: “Who had it and was showing it? His security people?”
Dimond: “Well, someone close to Michael Jackson found this tape and, in deep concern for the boy involved, gave it to boy’s mother.”
Q: “Uh oh. Should Michael not know that one of his own security cameras was recording what he was doing?”

Dimond: “Oh no, he knew. He absolutely knew.”
Q: “He is asking for trouble. (inaudible).”
Dimond: “You know, I remember way back when, more than a year ago, we interviewed the head of the pedo[ph]ile unit at the FBI in Quantico, Virginia and he said you know the down fall of pedo[ph]iles is that they love to keep a momento of their victims. Or, they love to take pictures or take videos. We don’t know why, but they do this. It is for their own self gratification later but it always comes back to bite them.”
Q: “. . . It looks to me. I think old Mike had better get his checkbook out again.. . . That’s the way this is going to end up.”
Dimond: “I got to tell you, Ken, is what the DA’s office is worried about. There is like a mad scramble to get to this tape before the Jackson camp gets to this tape.”

Q: “Here is what happened. . . . If that tape .. . does exist as you say.”

Dimond: “Right.”
Q: “Somebody close to Michael Jackson got a hold of it and thought holy, baloney this is worth a lot of money. Look, I’ll split it 50/50 with you and we can get maybe $50 million.”
Dimond: “That could very well be.”
Q: “And he gave it to the mother of the boy?”
Dimond: “Correct.”
Q: “So she has it.”
Dimond: “And, I have to tell you, if my source is correct, who has seen this tape, and again, he always has been. The acts that are being performed on that tape are exactly what the accuser a year ago said Michael Jackson did to him.”
Q: “Well, I mean you don’t need to beat around the bush. What are those acts?”
Dimond: “We are talking about oral sex.”
Q: “Um, hmm. Performed on Michael Jackson or by Michael Jackson?”
Dimond: “By Michael Jackson. . . So, . . . You know, it is going to unfold this week. I am trying to confirm right now, we understand that there might . . . have been copies made of this tape.”
Q: “I bet there was.”
Dimond: “And you know, if . . the Jackson camp gets it, or if it is somehow hushed up or bought off or whatever. I understand there might be a copy of it.”
Q: “Now, wait a minute. After all that happened during 1994 with Michael Jackson. What was a parent letting their kid do with Michael Jackson in his house.”
Dimond: “Bingo.”
Q: “Is this up in Santa Barbara?”
Dimond: “No, it was here in Los Angeles.”
Q: “In LA, so it’s our own District Attorney.”
Dimond: “And, I got to tell you, I know, I know many of the investigators within the District Attorneys’ Office. They got the top guys on this. They are not beating around the bush. I got to tell you too, this mother, when she got this tape, made an initial contact to the LAPD Sexual Exploitation Unit and they told her unbelievably. Well, okay, you say you have the tape, just take it to any local precinct and turn it in. And she said to herself. This is not the kind of protection I need, thank you very much, forget it.”
Q: “Well, . . . so why didn’t she?”
Dimond: “Because she is afraid. This is a very powerful man you are talking about. This is a man who has a lot of money to spread around, who can make your life very miserable. He can make –”
Q: “Well, but if you got –”
Dimond: “He can make it wonderful and very miserable.”
Q: “It looks to me that if you got him on tape doing it, he is going to have a pretty hard time.”
Dimond: “One of the DA’s investigators was quoted as saying, ‘if we get this tape and .. . if it shows what we think it shows, we put the handcuffs on Michael Jackson.’”

Q: “Well, Diane. You have to keep us informed on this. I know that Hard Copy will have it on tonight.”
Dimond: “And, listen, if anybody calls you with this tape, let me know.”
Q: “I will let you know.”
Dimond: “I will let you know.”
Later on in the broadcast, they briefly returned to the story:

Q: “Going back to the Michael Jackson video.”
Dimond: “Yeah.”
Q: “How did your friend see it? Who showed it to your friend?”
Dimond: “Oh, I just can’t tell you that. That would go –”
Q: “The mother?”
Dimond: [inaudible]
Q: “Well, it had to be either the mother of the boy or [inaudible].”
Q: “Or the security person who gave the tape.”

Dimond: “You guys always have the most insightful questions. I think I better hang up right now.” That concluded The Ken and Barkley Show interview.

Of course, no such tape exists. Dimond's source was Victor Gutierrez (it's very telling about her standard of credibility for her sources) and it was alleged that the boy on this alleged tape with Michael was his nephew, Jeremy (Jermaine's son). Of course, the whole thing was just made up by Gutierrez. Margaret Maldonado (Jeremy's mother) addressed it in her book:

“I received a telephone call from a writer named Ruth Robinson. I had known Ruth for quite a while and respected her integrity. It made what she had to tell me all the more difficult to hear.
“I wanted to warn you, Margaret,” she said. “There’s a story going around that there is a videotape of Michael molesting one of your sons, and that you have the tape.”
If anyone else had said those words, I would have hung up the phone. Given the long relationship I had with Ruth, however, I gave her the courtesy of a response. I told her that it wasn’t true, of course, and that I wanted the story stopped in its tracks.
She had been in contact with someone who worked at the National Enquirer who had alerted her that a story was being written for that paper. Ruth cross-connected me with the woman, and I vehemently denied the story. Moreover, I told her that if the story ran, I would own the National Enquirer before the lawsuits I brought were finished. To its credit, the National Enquirer never ran the piece.
“Hard Copy,” however, decided it would. “Hard Copy” correspondent Diane Dimond had reported that authorities were reopening the child molestation case against Michael. She had also made the allegations on L.A. radio station KABC-AM on a morning talk show hosted by Roger Barkley and Ken Minyard. Dimond’s claims were based on the word of a freelance writer named Victor Gutierrez. The story was an outrageous lie. Not one part of it was true. I’d never met the man. There was no tape. Michael never paid me for my silence. He had never molested Jeremy. Period.”

Now, as you can see in that above interview Dimond argues that pedophiles love to take pictures or videos, they love to keep a momento of their victims. And now she says "they don't do things when other can see them"? So which one is it? Or when it was exposed what kind of people the Arvizos are, how they have a history of extorting money and falsely accusing people, her answer to that was not that at least it casts a little shadow over their allegations against Michael, oh no, instead she said "pedophiles tend to pick their victims from troubled families" or some BS like that.

Indeed, she just makes up stuff about pedophilia in whichever way it fits her actual story.

thank you respect. it is just mind blowing how she is able to making things up and present them as facts. back when i knew nothing about her lies being lies i came across her book and it literally caused me health problems. i stopped eating because i was so confused. but then i did some research and saw what a dirty little **** she is

DIANE DIMOND IS TRULY A SICK BITCH! It sickens me to know this women is a mother to some child!:bugeyed

thank you respect. it is just mind blowing how she is able to making things up and present them as facts.

It's even more mind blowing how despite of her being a proven liar the media still acts as if she is a legitimate "MJ expert". No one ever mentions her history of lies and deception when they invite her on programs to talk about Michael. Same with Victor Gutierrez.

also DD and i think the editor of rolling stons, were on a special right before the murray trial and said well you know pedophiles don't go after their own children and they don't do things when other can see them....... that comment just bother me. i don't know anything about pedophilia but it looks to be as if these people make up things about pedophilia to make Michael fit in with the profile.

Interesting that they felt they had to say that p*dos don't go after their own children - they are having to acknowledge and work round the fact that mj's children will probably turn out to be his strongest advocates. I think that is progress in public opinion, that people are accepting that mj was in fact a great father to his children. Ironic they are having to use an argument that doesn't make any sense to them as they are also adamant that his children aren't actually his.

The more I think about Dimond the more my very blood boils. I don't want people to think of her as the "MJ expert" or a credible source - she needs to know the pain and confusion she's caused. Although we can see what a manipulative person she is, there will be some/most who will not dig deeper and accept these disgusting lies. Thanks Respect for the example above, I will use it when i next have a conversation in this subject.

I wish we could expose her for what she really is.........

You are welcome, Suzie. Here is another one.

Dimond on Larry King Live on November 24, 2003. She claimed the police found love letters written by MJ to Gavin.

KING: Do we — hold it! Does anyone here — does anyone here — anyone — know of the existence of these letters?

DIMOND: I absolutely know of their existence!

KING: Diane, have you read them?

DIMOND: No, I have not read them, but I absolutely know that that was tops on the list of the DA and sheriff’s department, things to look for inside Neverland. Listen, Larry, these are letters that are written in Michael Jackson’s hand. They are said to be — no, I’ve not read them, but they — they went after them because they’re said to be so sensational and so salacious in nature that this could be a key to the prosecution.

[...]

PIXLEY: I think it’s inevitable that they’re going to report the story in one way, though, Larry, and that’s to say that Michael Jackson is guilty of these charges…

DIMOND: Oh, BS!

PIXLEY: … before there are even charges. I’m sorry, Diane…

DIMOND: Baloney!

PIXLEY:… have you entertained for a moment the idea that these love letters that you know nothing about may be just that, nothing?

DIMOND: First of all, Chris, I do know about them, and I know about them from high law enforcement sources.
But I have always said, I don’t know if Michael Jackson is a pedophile. This charge should go to court.

PIXLEY: You said they play it close to the chest, you think this is a good DA’s office that doesn’t leak stories, that play it close to the chest. But you know from high-ranking officials exactly what these letters say, or at least…

DIMOND: I didn’t say I know what they say!

PIXLEY: … what they are likely to say…

DIMOND: If you’re going to…

PIXLEY:… that they’re salacious.

DIMOND: And you know what, Chris? Get it right! I get it right when I quote somebody! You get it right when you quote me!

PIXLEY:Who are you quoting about the letters, then, Diane, so we can get it right? Who is it that you’re quoting?

DIMOND: I’m not going to…

PIXLEY: You don’t have anyone to quote.

DIMOND: … give you my sources! I’m not giving you my sources!

PIXLEY:Then why are we talking about this as though it’s a fact?

Pixley was right. Of course, no love letters existed. No love letters were found and no love letters were shown in court. It was just another lie by Dimond (or Sneddon - if they really told her such letters exist).

her stories are just beyond words. recently, during the Murray trial she claimed there Was a secret room in Mikes room at neverland. i just burst into cry and laugh at the same time

^^ I thought that there was a separate little room in MJ's room in Neverland. So, even if there was that room, what's with that? Diane Dimond would turn into something sinister even the toothbrush on MJ's bath.

^^ I thought that there was a separate little room in MJ's room in Neverland. So, even if there was that room, what's with that? Diane Dimond would turn into something sinister even the toothbrush on MJ's bath.
but that's still not a secret room. as i understand his bedroom was more like a suite. she made it sound like it was a super secret room like in the walls or something

^^It was like a 'panic room' or safe room (accessed through the bedroom closet i think) which alot of big mansions owned by wealthy, successful people have - which is why DD wouldn't understand the concept of it! It was already built into the house when mj bought it.

I don't even understand why was the "secret room" supposed to mean something sinister in these hater's mind. Did anyone ever allege anything about those so called secret rooms? No. So? Did they try to suggest Michael kept skeletons of kids he has eaten in that room or what?

It kind of reminds me of the McMartin trial ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial ) and the allegations of secret tunnels. I'm surprised Michael wasn't accused of Satanism. Oh, wait, he actually almost was by Maureen Orth when she wrote Michael hired vodoo magicians to curse people and got 42 cows sacrificed in vodoo rituals or some similar bullshit...

The tragedy is that people can write and say things like these with a straight face and people believe them.

Yea that small room was there already and built by the previous owner.
It was used like a panic or storage room and MJ changed it into another small bedroom.

It was no big deal and there was never any stories like what the media always tried to imply with that room, not even by the stupid accusers themselves. So Diane just need to seriously STFU and get a damn life!-_-

I really believe that some people want/need MJ to be guilty. Why? Do these people enjoy it when children get molested? If anything people should want MJ to be innocent because then that would mean that no kids have been hurt

I really believe that some people want/need MJ to be guilty. Why? Do these people enjoy it when children get molested? If anything people should want MJ to be innocent because then that would mean that no kids have been hurt

Those people (including most of the media) never cared about children. All they cared about was sensationalism at any cost. Indeed they wanted Michael to be guilty, they wanted children to be molested! Disgusting!

Here is another one from Dimond (talking about the Vaccaro vault):

DIMOND: Well, I presume that most of them did. Now, listen, this whole cache was a bunch of stuff from a lot of the Jacksons. I saw things from Tito and Jermaine and Janet and LaToya and the parents, so I don`t know what belonged to who.

But we did see some sex toys. We saw some risque photographs. I know there was alleged to have been some drawings of nude boys in Michael Jackson`s hand, but I`ll tell you what, I never saw them. That would be a good story. I`d like to be able to tell you that, but that just didn`t happen.

There was artwork of Michael`s of young boys, but beautiful profiles. He`s quite an artist, but I didn`t see anything where I looked at it and I said, "Oh, that`s illegal."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0705/30/ng.01.html

There you have her admitting he would like if children were molested, just for a good story...

I know there was alleged to have been some drawings of nude boys in Michael Jackson`s hand, but I`ll tell you what, I never saw them. That would be a good story. I`d like to be able to tell you that, but that just didn`t happen.
I remember that interview of hers! And her quote is disgusting. First she starts out saying false crap about MJ having these kinds of pics and she ends with a wish of wanting children being molested! WOW!

It's like right there for many to see how she just makes up stuff on the spot with no proof. She and everyone else that was invovled in both allegations are the real perverts that children should be protected from.

Last edited:

The anti-mj journalists were never concerned about the welfare of children. DDimond dragging mj's nephew jeremy into the scandal just on the say so of victor guittarez was a really horrible irresponsible thing to do. I think i read he had to leave school because of all the publicity and be home-schooled. Maureen orth's article declaring a japanese boy whose father was in business with mj and was meant to have had some inappropriate contact with mj, which was entirely false and forced the father and son to have to deny it in a press conf, was just another example of how these 'journalists' throw out these names not caring what damage or embarrassment they cause to ordinary people.

^And that's what I hate that they can do that continuously without anyway of stopping them. They are protected by a shield law that they totally abuse over and over again.

Exctract from Corey Feldman's 1993 police interview. Very interesting!

I meant to put this interview with Aphrodite Jones on this thread and not the other one about Gavin going to Ron Zonen's wedding!​

You uploaded the video? Great find! Thanks.

Yes, VMJ's latest blog post is about the testimony of Jason Francia and this Corey interview is mentioned in connection with that. It just shows how the police weren't interested in the truth but wanted kids to lie about Michael and to falsely accuse him - which they eventually managed to do in the case of Jason Francia ("I was just trying to figure out how to get out of there.") but they did this to each and every kid they interviewed. Disgusting. And it's also disgusting that something like this could go on in the 21st century in a democratic country...

Yes I uploaded them. :) And I'm glad I did cause I don't see that no where else. To bad we can't here Jason's recordings too. But, atleast there's transcripts of what was said available.

Thanks for the youtube of the audio, hadn't heard it before. I think one of the reasons the police were so persistant with feldman in trying to get him to admit abuse was that jchandler in one of his initial testimonies (with the pschchologist?) claimed mj had admitted to him that he had relationships with a number of boys. The names had been blanked out in the document but would be the usual suspects eg culkin, robson, feldman (boys publically linked to mj). Did it never once occur to anyone in SBPD or SBDA that maybe these boys were telling the truth and it was just one boy, jchandler who was lying? Their later believing the stories of the arvizos which defied common sense, is such a puzzle to me - were they just corrupt?

Last edited:

I think they were corrupt. Because I cannot imagine that they were really so stupid that they didn't see through these accusers. But then hatred and bias can do odd things with people's judgement, so maybe it was one of those cases.

Back