Did Michael get the gold leotard for the Dangerous Tour from Madonnas Blonde Ambition tour?

Here, cleanse your brain

human-nature-two.jpg

ok, after going through about 30 pages of another thread, I found it!!! 🎆🎆. I bet there is a colour version of this out there!
These moves are sponsored by the gold body suit 🤤🤤

iu
More torturing!! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! 😱

But... Well, other than me having to curtail my reaction due to the thread I'm in, I don't entirely mind. :love:

Well, if we're talking an entire show I'd recommend Cyndi in Paris from her 1987 world tour. She's in theatres on this tour, the video is from her performance at The Zenith.

It'a approx 90 mins but if you can't be bothered to do the whole thing look for specific songs. I'd recommend Iko Iko, Maybe He'll Know, Calm Inside The Storm, 911, One Track Mind - pretty much in that order. For the encore she does a nice version of Baby Workout plus an acapella version of True Colours. I've posted at least two of these on the board but can't remember where. But you can catch these as stand alone songs. Or there's a YT channel that gives you time stamps for the individual songs.

For the cutest ever stage invasion you wanna watch her 1985 performance of Money Changes Everything. It's online as a standalone song so you can just Google it. Your time stamp is approx 1m 30s so you don't even have to watch the entire song. I've watched it umpteen times. ❤️

I love her 1985 performance but the 1987 tour is better. Her band is way better for a start - her band is BRILLIANT - and her setlist is to die for, imo.
Bumping for @filmandmusic

Update - can't do it. Just can't.

I decided to watch LAV (song) since I have already watched that. Plus, I wanted to check out the stage invasion. I can't even list all the things I couldn't stand, this will turn into an essay and not a very positive one. The stage invasion was a bit limp. I had forgotten it. The BJ section was just ... well, it's the thought that counts. I got as far as her asking the audience if they 'felt all right' and, since I didn't, I decided to bail.

I'd forgotten about her rolling around on the floor. Michael on the floor vs. Madonna doing same. No contest.

No offence, f&m. She just doesn't do it for me and she never did. Cyndi wobbling around above her audience in a trash bin is way more exciting to me. Some things just can't be changed. Madonna's effect on me is one of them.

At least I tried, lol. :ROFLMAO:
i tried with ms cylone ? but could never ...i didn't mind her 1970s arty video deeper n deeper - early 90s but ...i mean no never really got excited over her art. mads and prince was a big nope .sorry im trying to look for that wonderful thread zin lol

Honestly my biggest issue with Madonna is that she's just not a very great live vocalist. Most of the instances that I've heard her sing live sounded rather off-key; not saying she's like this all the time, but it's a bit too often for my liking. Compare this to Michael, who only had issues with this when he was dealing with health stuff.

My other issue with her is that... Uh. Well, she is in her 60s but still thinks she's 20. Instead she just looks like a boomer grandma who's trying too hard to be "sexy" and "hip" but instead it just falls flat ("Bitch I'm Madonna"...?! Are you for real... 🤦‍♀️ ). I'm also not a fan of all these fillers in her face, she looks like a milder version of Pete Burns nowadays. (For all that people harp on and on about Michael's plastic surgery, he never ever had that "blowup doll" look. Thank God!)

Don't get me wrong though, I am not a hater. For example, I absolutely adore Ray Of Light (I'm a hipster in that I prefer 90's Madonna by quite a bit, since that's when she got truly experimental), and I think Bedtime Stories is an underrated gem. And while I think her live vocals are weak, I think she's a pretty good songwriter who has worked with some great people throughout her career. But I'm not even close to being a "fan"; I've simply got too many issues with her.

I find it beyond fascinating how perhaps people can attach a piece of clothing to a song for eons, it's colour , and ... maybe even the texture if we get into detail , cos @Hiker we have spoke admired/ noticed the texture haven't we ? so when we type Michael Jackson performing human Nature. Isnt this always the visual that is shown? that will forever be shown ? i love that.
the short film-io though 🥹 💘 🎶 💔 🎶 💘 ...Oh , where do i start with that beauty ? all time fave. all of this .

and for her , Madonna - the cone shaped bra , for me it'll always be her black and pink marabou fluffy negligee! and the green sparkly cone in the platinum blonde ponytail. ! as i said , i dont take much of an interest in her art but some pieces are always going to be on my mind...and if i saw a similar black and pink negligee, i would buy it.
but ....yeah , hmm interesting. i think Michael made it work. An impressive idea. i'm really so glad and grateful he chose to make that fencing suit timeless.

same with rtt
well okay ..not for everyday , but you know. just saying. actually id wear that every day , and his queens make up -those pants are GOLD pants to me. ..mmmm and boots , the Silky ..the pretty .. The bangles , The angles , his hair ,argh ...do not get me started -its beyond cool ...maybe i did try emulate this every day for college ...! :LOL: 🎶 Final thought. there are some beyond smart "methods in these guys madness"

Last edited:
ohhh the pout & crotch grab combo :cool:
yes! My life revolves around that photo and this gif. ..... and to stay on topic even IF (very big IF), Michael stole the idea from Madonna, she could never come close to the sexiness and elegance with which Michael wore it! (Though as far as I have read, the concept came from the fencing outfit).

mjgif2.gif

yes! My life revolves around that photo and this gif. ..... and to stay on topic even IF (very big IF), Michael stole the idea from Madonna, she could never come close to the sexiness and elegance with which Michael wore it! (Though as far as I have read, the concept came from the fencing outfit).

mjgif2.gif
He was always so elegant with his sexiness. It wasn´t vulgar ... although it gave me many red cheeks when I was a teenager (and sometimes even today lolol) 😋😍

Maybe this was talked about before but I suddenly remembered that Cameo's Larry Blackmon wore a eye-catching red codpiece in the 'Word Up' video, which was on MTV all the time. Although MJ's leotard was initially inspired by a fencing outfit, him sporting it so bright and isolated like he did might be also due to the Cameo video (their album also sounds like a source for inspiration for the Bad album imo). Just a thought lol

Back