Did Michael get the gold leotard for the Dangerous Tour from Madonnas Blonde Ambition tour?

iu

I hope I will like the Lauper concert,
I have no idea if you will or not. It really could go either way. Anyway, I just bumped Iko Iko from when I posted it back in June last year. I'm also gonna post something from, I think, 2004 so you can hear her more mature voice, if you're interested. She does a lovely version of If You Go Away, one of those classics that everyone does.

I should know more songs don't I?
I don't know how big she was in Europe although obviously popular in France. She did the gig at the Zenith and HBO broadcast it. Worked out well bc, although the London show was amazing, I do think the Paris show was even better.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see what you think of Cyndi's live performance if you do decide to watch her. She is very cool.

Pfff, who cares about Madonna! I want MICHAEL, dressed in that beautiful gold leotard! Whether you like it or not!! 😜🤣
I'm feeling very affectionate towards Madonna, atm. She got @filmandmusic fanboying like crazy. He totally derailed the thread but it was so much fun to watch. Also, I love the idea of f&m's sister basically indoctrinating him into Madonna (and Cyndi) by playing the songs over and over. :ROFLMAO:

That is how Michael washes his private parts, what a unique specimen
OMG!! There is so much I want to say about this comment and that picture!! But this is not the thread. 🤯

The gold leotard has a different opninion! Look what it makes him do!
Control yourself filmandmusic! It's time for you to pop into another thread, you have been missing it. It is interesting though, I think he plays air guitar with Mikezilla only in this outfit, hmm 🧐

...I almost posted a certain reaction, until I realized, "...crap, this isn't Manhood!!"

You're really torturing me here, Hiker!! 🤣
From one tortured soul to another! Still trying to find a non Manhood way to talk about this outfit. I was actually looking for another gif where his hips are moving, the way his hips move 🤤, and the hand keeps going down and down in a wavy motion 🤤, it's in my mind just can't seem to find it 🥵

From one tortured soul to another! Still trying to find a non Manhood way to talk about this outfit. I was actually looking for another gif where his hips are moving, the way his hips move 🤤, and the hand keeps going down and down in a wavy motion 🤤, it's in my mind just can't seem to find it 🥵
Noooo now you're torturing me even more!! Life isn't fair 😭

Control yourself filmandmusic! It's time for you to pop into another thread, you have been missing it.
He has, hasn't he? I tried to control him, it didn't work. What does that tell us? Mm ... :ROFLMAO:

It is interesting though, I think he plays air guitar with Mikezilla only in this outfit, hmm 🧐
ooh, interesting observation!

@Hiker you made me look like an idiot, mikezilla made me burst ou laughing in public 🤣 kids ran away in panic, maybe because I was replicating the movements 🥺
oops, I should have warned you! never open any of the picture threads while in public. NEVER!

Also if you are replicating Michael's movements in public, you might get arrested for obscenity. Its only Michael who can pull these off with such grace. 😍

Back