Did Michael get the gold leotard for the Dangerous Tour from Madonnas Blonde Ambition tour?

Though I have a theory, if you read such threads long enough and keep looking at the pictures, you will get it too 😂. That's another chapter in my thesis. Want to be a test subject?
Haha I mean, that's sorta-kinda what happened to me. 😂 Except I'm a woman and I never hated the gold leotard, it just wasn't my favorite at first. But after having seen it in its full context, I love it now. 😍

iu

Yes, sound of music, sound of my heart, sound of me falling down to the floor 🤤

OMG! Yes! I just can't stop loving you! :love:
Awwe That is the cutest , beautiful little response ever haha 🤭 🤩
i love how versatile he made it, he made it HIS , he really wore it, not the other way round. Ooozed confidence in it.

This one needs its own separate category but I don't know what (or where) that is. The vocab hasn't been invented yet, lol. In the meantime - 🥰 💔 🔥 😲 ❤️ 😢
Honestly , that is how o felt when i saw it . Does this one need it's own thread? haha . We could all have a challenge- now, how to describe him here 😆
It's a ............. oh my my my. silkysmoovemovescreamin !! hesoFOOOOOOINE!

When i find all these gold leotard pictures its going into a ..golden silky vortex. one after another ....another ...layer upon layer .... gold... it sort of feels like that moment in Remember The Time.
Oh my lord dear, absolutely yes! And Remember the Time, that costume literally gives me those feels lol ;)🥵

Honestly , that is how o felt when i saw it . Does this one need it's own thread?
Oh, I wouldn't dare start a new thread for the gold leotard, lol. @Hiker would come after me! 🤣

I don't think we need one, really. I think all of us ... we've all successfully turned this 'blonde ambition' thing into a celebration of the gold leotard. It has its own energy which I love.

We could all have a challenge- now, how to describe him here 😆
How to describe him, ever? The eternal challenge. I am not worthy! You all might be but I'm not.

i love how versatile he made it, he made it HIS , he really wore it, not the other way round. Ooozed confidence in it.
Absolutely! He wore that outfit like a 👑 KING

...... I started writing that in the afternoon. Since then the thread has exploded. I have only on request. When I die, just print all of these photos and bury me under them ⚰️

Back