Did Michael have his ear/s pierced? :S

L.T.D

Proud Member
I've just realised that I cant recall seeing MJ wearing an ear ring......

Did he actually have his ear or both ears pierced? I'll be quite suprised if he didnt.

Can someone post a picture of him wearing a stud ear ring if one exists?

I don't think he did. Actually I am pretty sure that he didn't

NO, Michael didn't have. I think Karen said Michael didn't like jewelry kind of things on him.

Yeah, why would it be surprising if he didn't?

I can't picture MJ with earrings LOL.

I never saw him with earrings either. I noticed he used rings, chains, and bracelets (silver) when he was a child and early teens. Then, he began using only a watch. Sometimes you will see a thin gold chain like in dangerous. In his book he said (paraphrase) he got jewelry from people and they were stolen and that he did not like to use jewelry because it got in the way.

I can't imagine him piercing his eyes. It's just not him.

I dont think I can imagine anybody piercing there eyes... :p haha

I would be suprised if he didnt have it done, because he seemed to go so far into metrosexuality in every other way that getting his ears pierced just seems like an obvious thing to do.

I dont think its too far far-fetched to think he got his ear/s pierced at some point.

I have never ever seen a pic of MJ with a piercing in his ears. - So I'll say - NO he did not.

I can't imagine him piercing his eyes. It's just not him.

Aaaahhhhh, I'm a very ... don't know what to call it - "psychosomatic" person, so if I read something like that, it physically hurts. Ouch.

I can't remember ever seeing Michael with anything that resembled a pierced earring, nor a piercing like hole/mark on his ear lobes. That's not to say I don't 110% believe he never pierced his ears, only that through the decades I never noticed anything that would confirm it.

jmo

Last edited:
I would be suprised if he didnt have it done, because he seemed to go so far into metrosexuality in every other way that getting his ears pierced just seems like an obvious thing to do.

I dont think its too far far-fetched to think he got his ear/s pierced at some point.

Okay... 0_0

Okay... 0_0

What? -_-

I cant stand replies like this, if you find what i've said weird or something then at least just say why. Instead of making me out to be crazy or something.

Honestly, some of you react so strangely to even the smallest things.

No. There were no holes in his ears (LOL, I was about to type eyes..)

Very interesting question...

I don't think Michael was a big jewelry person, especially on stage.

I wouldn't say Michael was metrosexual, but he's very aware of what looks good and special. He dressed in a way that only Michael Jackson could have done that. His military jackets, his high-water pants, his aviators all become his trademark.

To the general audience, Michael looked adrogynous. But, if one pays attention to his works, he's actually very musculine. Take a look to the video of BOTDF (he wore a lot of jewelry), even with the makeup and the braid, he looked extremely dominant. I don't think there is another guy who can look this sexy in that wardrobe.

Sorry, slightly off topic!

No, I don't think Michael had his ears pierced.

Back