Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Shabuya...they only mentioned June 25th in the beginning in text form...other than that there was no footage having to do with it. THANK GOD. The beginning had some footage from O2 and the dancer auditions that we've already seen, so you didn't miss all too much if you came a couple of minutes late (except a complete experience...and depending how many minutes late you were....some awesome WBSS footage!).

And talking about sensual....that's the word that struck me during I Just Can't Stop Loving You. I was like "Gosh...how can a man look cute as a button, but sensual and hot... and innocent, all at the same time??!!". It was one AMAZING perfomance, wasn't it?! :wild: And it was sung LIVE. That performance alone should shut all the critics who ever had anything bad to say about MJ "not having it anymore". BAH HUMBUG I SAY to them!!! Go watch that movie and THEN we'll talk!!! PFFFT!!! MJ was better than EVER!!! He was ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: (Which is exactly WHY I am so completely GUTTED that he is no longer with us....:boohoo: It's just so hard to accept, because the show was gonna be SO AMAZING!! So SO amazing....:boohoo: )

EDIT: Yes, AWE, is definately the word to describe it. There is no better way to put it really. He is just SO AMAZING through out the movie that you just can't help but to watch with your mouth wide open and be AMAZED. And feel the need to start bowing down on him or something, or jump up and down and clap your hands like crazy and yell WHOOHOO because the performances are so incrediable!!! (Actually the audience did clap after the movie...which is the FIRST time I've EVER seen anything like that...and I started crying when they did because it made me SO HAPPY for Michael. It just made me feel so good inside that they loved it so much and appreciated it so much. :wub: ) And like I said before...to kep in mind that was just the REHEARSAL....and he was trying to save his body and his voice...and he was STILL absolutely incrediable....it's just...WOW!! :wild::wild::wild::wild: He is just so TALENTED and AMAZING that it blows your mind! :wild: I can't even find words to describe it!! He's just amazing!

Last edited:
What I am about to share with all of you is a post that I recieved that I feel is quit reflective in nature...

I could have posted this story in another thread but felt that this is a perfect example as to...

"WHY God tends to send certain people in our time of need to become our true friend and help guide us through all of our trials, tribulations, doubts, and flustrations..."

"WE ALL KNOW OR KNEW SOMEONE LIKE THIS"

One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school. His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books. I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.'

I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.

As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him... He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes

My heart went out to him. So, I jogged over to him as he crawled around looking for his glasses, and I saw a tear in his eye. As I handed him his glasses, I said, 'Those guys are jerks.' They really should get lives.

' He looked at me and said, 'Hey thanks!' There was a big smile on his face. It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude. I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before.. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before. We talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books.

He turned out to be a pretty cool kid.

I asked him if he wanted to play a little football with my friends
He said yes. We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the same of him.

Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again. I stopped him and said, 'Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday! 'He just laughed and handed me half the books.

Over the next four years, Kyle and I became "best friends".When we were seniors we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown and I was going to Duke. I knew that we would "always" be friends, that the miles would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor and I was going for business on a football scholarship.

Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the time about being a nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation. I was so glad it wasn't me having to get up there and speak.

Graduation day, I saw Kyle. He looked great. He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses.

He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was jealous! Today was one of those days. I could see that he was nervous about his speech.

So, I smacked him on the back and said, 'Hey, big guy, you'll be great!'

He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled.

' Thanks,' he said.

As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began

'Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years.

Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach...but mostly your friends....

I am here to tell all of you that being a "true friend" to someone is the best gift you can give them.

I am going to tell you a story.'

I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the first day we met.

He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home.

He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile.
'Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable..'

I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment. I saw his Mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile.. Not until that moment did I realize it's depth.

"Never underestimate the power of your actions..With one small gesture you can change a person's life.

God puts us in each others lives to impact one another in some way.

Look for God in others..!"

"True Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'

"There is no beginning or end.. Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why they call it THE PRESENT!"

You now have two choices, you can :
1) Pass this on to your friends or
2) Delete it and act like it didn't touch your heart.

As you can see, I took choice number 1.

It's National Friendship Week. Show your friends how much you care.. Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND...

Author Unknown
Paraphrased by Susie
:angel:Our Children Our The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Thanks for sharing that story with us! :) I've read it before too and have always loved it. Such a great story. There's also one...something about a fence and hammering nails into it...and it teaching a story about how you can "pull out the nail"...but you can never get rid of the hole. As in...you can apologize, etc...but hurting someone will still leave a scar. I need to try to find it. It was a good story as well. :) Or teh one about kisses in a box. Love that one...Soooo sweet! :wub:

Hey....who already watched "This Is It"?!?!?!

I did! And first I need to be calm to talk about it! But I can say.....Michael is amazing!!!! He is always surprising me! :rolleyes2:

See you later! ;)

Sdeidjs, you always giving us lessons in life with your posts. All I can say is, thank you very much! :cheers:

Shabuya and summer, Thanks for your comments on the This is It movie, I'm now more anxious than before! lol Do you mean that Michael was Gorgeous?! OMG! :wild::wub:
I Just Can't Stop Loving You is one of my favorites songs... Michael's perfect performing it! :blush:

I'll wait the DVD, because I really don't know what would be my reaction, I believe I will have a mix of feelings ... At home I can do anything, what comes to my mind (stand easy chair, singing, dancing, scream, cry, smile ...) without being censored! lol

So far only have good recommendations and only heard praise about the film, which increases my expectations and anxiety. Today talking with a friend (who lives far) by msn she revealed all the emotions felt during the film and how she wished that we had assisted together! (She knew I'd be ready to explode any time and this would be fun!) lol :lol:

I'm very happy to know that Michael once again surprised everyone!:wild::girl_happy:
Michael I love you even more!! :girl_in_love:

PS: Asedora thanks for the link! Tomorrow I'll read with more attention! I don't want no detail goes unnoticed! :D

Last edited:
Hey....who already watched "This Is It"?!?!?!

I did! And first I need to be calm to talk about it! But I can say.....Michael is amazing!!!! He is always surprising me! :rolleyes2:

See you later! ;)
I saw it at the movies tonight and enjoyed every minute of it. Every second.

Michael is so beautiful and he was definitely happy before he left. He really was enjoying himself.

Thank You God for allowing him to have some fun again. It was so much fun seeing him having fun.

OMG, you guys! His voice! He voice was like *sigh* :wub: He was doing some really sweet things with it.

I looooovvved that black and white film piece. THAT is going to be so fun to watch on television. BRILLIANT WORK!!!

Soundtrack, DVD, I want it...I want it...I want it!!! Until then, I'm going to see it again at the movies!!

Oh my GOODNESS Michael can sing!!! And I loved the way he was interacting with the female performers!!! So sexy and so sweet!!!

Last edited:
i havent watched this is it yet, but will tonight!

Happy This Is It for you - as MP said! ;)

Sdeidjs, you always giving us lessons in life with your posts. All I can say is, thank you very much! :cheers:

Shabuya and summer, Thanks for your comments on the This is It movie, I'm now more anxious than before! lol Do you mean that Michael was Gorgeous?! OMG! :wild::wub:
I Just Can't Stop Loving You is one of my favorites songs... Michael's perfect performing it! :blush:

I'll wait the DVD, because I really don't know what would be my reaction, I believe I will have a mix of feelings ... At home I can do anything, what comes to my mind (stand easy chair, singing, dancing, scream, cry, smile ...) without being censored! lol

So far only have good recommendations and only heard praise about the film, which increases my expectations and anxiety. Today talking with a friend (who lives far) by msn she revealed all the emotions felt during the film and how she wished that we had assisted together! (She knew I'd be ready to explode any time and this would be fun!) lol :lol:

I'm very happy to know that Michael once again surprised everyone!:wild::girl_happy:

PS: Asedora thanks for the link! Tomorrow I'll read with more attention! I don't want no detail goes unnoticed! :D

Lully, sorry for didin't call you yesterday! Blame the "This Is It" emotion! :D

I was... :girl_happy:

I'll watch again (very carefully... again!) :smilerolleyes:

:clapping:

:wild:

:punk:

:wub:

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I'll watch This Is It again (with more attention.... :rolleyes2:)!! :D

I saw it at the movies tonight and enjoyed every minute of it. Every second.

Michael is so beautiful and he was definitely happy before he left. He really was enjoying himself.

Thank You God for allowing him to have some fun again. It was so much fun seeing him having fun.

OMG, you guys! His voice! He voice was like *sigh* :wub: He was doing some really sweet things with it.

I looooovvved that black and white film piece. THAT is going to be so fun to watch on television. BRILLIANT WORK!!!

Soundtrack, DVD, I want it...I want it...I want it!!! Until then, I'm going to see it again at the movies!!

Oh my GOODNESS Michael can sing!!! And I loved the way he was interacting with the female performers!!! So sexy and so sweet!!!

Of course Michael can sing!!!! Why he could not ? :scratch:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that story with us! :) I've read it before too and have always loved it. Such a great story. There's also one...something about a fence and hammering nails into it...and it teaching a story about how you can "pull out the nail"...but you can never get rid of the hole. As in...you can apologize, etc...but hurting someone will still leave a scar. I need to try to find it. It was a good story as well. :) Or teh one about kisses in a box. Love that one...Soooo sweet! :wub:

Thank You for all your kind words...Your very welcome..!

See if you can find that story...would LOVE to read it.

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Golly Gee Willickers...Thank You so very much for all your very kind words...

I truly believe in...

"Knowledge IS Growth...and Growth Is The Path To Happiness and Fulfillment of Life..!

Education IS The Key~~~"

Susie Deeds
Author (c) 1994

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World~~~

The song is called: "I Hadn't Anyone Till You". So anyways...I googled it and check out the lyrics! :bugeyed :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I just had to post it here for you guys because I knew you'd love it! :lol: :lol:

I Hadn't Anyone Till You

I hadn't anyone till you
I was a lonely one till you
I used to lie awake and wonder if there could be,
A someone in the wide world just made for me
Now I see I had to save my love for you
I never gave my love till you
And thru my lonely heart demanding it
Cupid took a hand in it
I hadn't anyone till you.

Great song, the Frank Sinatra version is wonderful. :)
Kinda makes a girl wanna fall in love. :girl_in_love: :girl_sigh: :lol:

I could not resist and watched "This Is It" again today and I'll watch one more time on saturday!! :)
I'm glad that will be on display just for two weeks, cause it would bankrupt me! :p

"And snap one's fingers: BANG!" :rolleyes2:

Lully, sorry for didin't call you yesterday! Blame the "This Is It" emotion! :D

Don't worry Tha! I understand you! lol :yes::lol:

Golly Gee Willickers...Thank You so very much for all your very kind words...

I truly believe in...

"Knowledge IS Growth...and Growth Is The Path To Happiness and Fulfillment of Life..!

Education IS The Key~~~"

Susie Deeds
Author (c) 1994

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World~~~

I also believe! :yes:

"And snap one's fingers: BANG!" :rolleyes2:

:cheeky:

and...

"Let me breathe in my own time and then get back again"

:rolleyes2:

Michael, I love you more!!:wub:

Don't worry Tha! I understand you! lol :yes::lol:

I also believe! :yes:

:cheeky:

and...

"Let me breathe in my own time and then get back again"

:rolleyes2:

Michael, I love you more!!:wub:

Thank You~~~

:angel:Heal The Wold...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

tha and ashtanga, what I just said is something that African Americans say that means something very, very positive.

Don't worry. There is no way that I would ever think that Mike never could sing.

It is an African American term. I won't go into full details on it. Just trust me on this. It is not negative at all.

:cheers:

Oh, ok ok...... :) ;) Thanks for explain it!

"And snap one's finger: BANG!" :rolleyes2:

I could not resist and watched "This Is It" again today and I'll watch one more time on saturday!! :)
I'm glad that will be on display just for two weeks, cause it would bankrupt me! :p

I promised myself that i would only watch it twice, last night & on the 4th nov. But i think i might watch it tomorrow hehehe

I promised myself that i would only watch it twice, last night & on the 4th nov. But i think i might watch it tomorrow hehehe

If I could and my money was enough, I would watch "This Is It" everyday! :D

I need to confess that I was almost kicked out of the theater yesterday because I was not quiet even one minute! :lol: I was really feeling a Michael's show! :punk:

If I could and my money was enough, I would watch "This Is It" everyday! :D

I need to confess that I was almost kicked out of the theater yesterday because I was not quiet even one minute! :lol: I was really feeling a Michael's show! :punk:

I wish i could see it everyday!

Somebody? *echo* :unsure:

I hear crickets! :scratch:

Lully, I think all were to the movies watch This Is It.. only "you" at home lol
-_- :bored::giggle:

Ok Ladies! I'll share a text about love I read a few days ago, by Clarice Lispector, one of my favorite writers...

THAT'S A LOT OF WISDOM

When we make everything so that love us and we don't obtain, remain us one last resource: don't make nothing more. Therefore, I say,when we do not get love, the affection or the tenderness that we had requested, better will be we give up and seek further ahead the feelings that in had denied. Dont make useless efforts, becouse the love is born, or not, spontaneously, but never for imposition force. Sometimes, is useless to strive youself too, nothing if obtain; other times, nothing we give and the love surrender our feet. The feelings are always a surprise. Never been a begged charity, a compassion or a granted favor. Almost always we love who loves us badly and we despise who better wants us. Thus, I repeat, when we will have made everything to obtain a love, and failed, remain us only one way… the of nothing more make.

And that Michael's pic! so gorgeous!:blush:
gorgeous.jpg

:girl_aww::girl_in_love:

God bless you! :D

Somebody? *echo* :unsure:

I hear crickets! :scratch:

Lully, I think all were to the movies watch This Is It.. only "you" at home lol
-_- :bored::giggle:

Ok Ladies! I'll share a text about love I read a few days ago, by Clarice Lispector, one of my favorite writers...

THAT'S A LOT OF WISDOM

When we make everything so that love us and we don't obtain, remain us one last resource: don't make nothing more. Therefore, I say,when we do not get love, the affection or the tenderness that we had requested, better will be we give up and seek further ahead the feelings that in had denied. Dont make useless efforts, becouse the love is born, or not, spontaneously, but never for imposition force. Sometimes, is useless to strive youself too, nothing if obtain; other times, nothing we give and the love surrender our feet. The feelings are always a surprise. Never been a begged charity, a compassion or a granted favor. Almost always we love who loves us badly and we despise who better wants us. Thus, I repeat, when we will have made everything to obtain a love, and failed, remain us only one way… the of nothing more make.

And that Michael's pic! so gorgeous!:blush:
gorgeous.jpg

:girl_aww::girl_in_love:

God bless you! :D
Clarice Lispector is wonderful. :wub: While Clarice is Ukrainian, she was a little Brazilian. :)http://translate.google.com/translate_s?hl=pt-BR&source=translation_link

This picture is really beautiful, but I always thought it was fitting. :scratch:

No matter, it is a beautiful picture. :wub:

It's truth Ash!! She is amazing, is a woman shrouded in mystery and his works are as an incognita ... But I think this is the fascination of read Clarice... :blush:

I also got this impression when I see this pic... but is beautiful is not it? :D

Yes the pic is utter beauty all in its self :wub:

I saw TII again today....2 times!!! ...okay i admit im a alil wee obesssed hehehe :blush:

Oh, ok ok...... :) ;) Thanks for explain it!

"And snap one's finger: BANG!" :rolleyes2:
:lol: You're very, very welcome!! :D

OMG!!! "This Is It" is SO GOOD!!! I'm going to see Mike's movie again on Sunday! Can't WAIT!!! Already bought more tickets today!!!

Bravo, Michael!! Bravo!!!
:clapping::clapping:

Back