Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Hello All,

I'm just writing to let you all know that I have been experiencing some technical issues (yes, and at such a crucial time, wouldn't ya know) and that is why I haven't posted much.

Also, I have been having trouble answering PM's. Please do not take it personal!!! I haven't been ignoring you or trying to break your heart or anything. I still love yas! I know that you all will be very patient and bear with me while I try to fix this.

Man, I have never encountered so many problems as I have in this past month! It's like all heck done broke loose!:doh: I'm kinda glad the month is almost over!

Well, thanks so much for your patience and understanding and ... Happy This Is It!

Ya know...I started this thread by typing out the four pages in an effort to try and point out when Michael started saying he was in love, but it seems like I'm going to have to take another approach so you all can see when he did...

*thinking...thinking...thinking*

There's gotta be a way to help you all to hear him...I know there is. I'll just have to come up with it. lol

He has been expressing it in plain view... :yes:

Yes, I still think the song, "This Is It" is about finding love rather than a "gentle goodbye." I still am unsure if there really is a "gentle" way of breaking up with someone. That almost sounds like an oxymoron, sorta like a gentle slap in the face or something. No matter how softly you slap someone, it's gonna sting! I also don't think MJ would end his movie singing a break up song, however, if I'm wrong and he does, I'm asking for my money back!:lol:

AllForMJ, what are your impressions of the This Is It song? Do you think it sounds like a "gentle goodbye" to someone, or like I read it described somewhere today, that it has a "lovesick" feel to it, or do you think it sounds like there is optimism going on, or talking outloud trying to work out "confusion?"

What are your thoughts? Would you like to share? Or are you not there yet? :)
I got a chance to listen to him while also reading the lyrics that MysteriousPhoenix provided. It's a very sweet song. To me, he sounds optimistic and lovesick all at the same time. As soon as time permits, I'm also going to listen to the version that Asedora posted so I can get a feel of both.

Isn't it fun traveling through Michael's music? The things that he does with it are so amazing. That's the beauty of listening to the music of a meek person that speaks and sings from their heart and soul the way that Michael does.

This is it, here I stand
I’m the light of the world, I feel grand
Got this love I can feel
And I know, yes, for sure, it is real

And it feels as though I’ve seen your face a thousand times
And you said you really know me too yourself
And I know that you have got addicted with your eye
But you say you gonna live it for yourself.

Oh!
I never heard a single word about you
Falling in love wasn’t my plan
I never thought that I would be your lover
C’mon please, just understand

This is it, I can say
I’m the light of your world, run away
We can feel, this is real
Every time I’m in love that I feel

And I feel as though I’ve known you since 1,000 years
And you tell me that you’ve seen my face before
And you said to me you don’t want me hanging round
Many times, wanna do it even more, oh yeah!

C’mon dear, just understand

This is it, I can feel
I’m the light of your world, this is real
Feel my song, we can sing it
And I tell you, please, let it play

And I feel as though I’ve known you for a thousand years
And you said you want some of this yourself
And you said want to go with me all the while
And I know that it's really true myself, oh yeah!

C’mon please, dear understand

C’mon dear, please understand, oh yeah!
Thanks for including the parts that you've bolded, MysteriousPhoenix. He is saying this. Dontcha love the way that he is saying "Dear?" I love hearing him using words like baby, honey, sugar, darling and dear to address a woman. Michael is such a romancer.

"This Is It"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rVRjLPObBs

I think everybody will be very interested in this:
Hmmmmm...this is interesting. :yes:

I forgot Kenny had said that.

Hello All,

I'm just writing to let you all know that I have been experiencing some technical issues (yes, and at such a crucial time, wouldn't ya know) and that is why I haven't posted much.

Also, I have been having trouble answering PM's. Please do not take it personal!!! I haven't been ignoring you or trying to break your heart or anything. I still love yas! I know that you all will be very patient and bear with me while I try to fix this.

Man, I have never encountered so many problems as I have in this past month! It's like all heck done broke loose!:doh: I'm kinda glad the month is almost over!

Well, thanks so much for your patience and understanding and ... Happy This Is It!
:smilerolleyes:

-_-

:ph34r:

Yes, I still think the song, "This Is It" is about finding love rather than a "gentle goodbye." I still am unsure if there really is a "gentle" way of breaking up with someone. That almost sounds like an oxymoron, sorta like a gentle slap in the face or something. No matter how softly you slap someone, it's gonna sting! I also don't think MJ would end his movie singing a break up song, however, if I'm wrong and he does, I'm asking for my money back!:lol:

-_-

Last edited:
Hello All,

Appeared the daisy!!! :)

No problem, my dear! No one will understand it personal! Don't worry! ;)

Do not give up, honey! Everything is gonna be fine! Put all your trust in God! I'm praying for you! :angel:

Happy "This Is It" for you too! ;)

:lol:

Michael will never disappoint us! I know! I trust him a lot! :rolleyes2:

Appeared the other daisy => Ashtanga!!! :) Now, "The Brazilian Gang" is complete! :punk:

"Montinho" in Ash and MP! ^_^

:wub:

Hey People, I think it deserves a joke! Don't you think? :p

Have a nice day!!!!

Last edited:
A few things have flashed across my mind that AllforMJ observed way earlier in the thread, that I keep meaning to post. One of them being the observation that the lyrics in the past songs started out referring to, "she", then, in later lyrics it became, "she"/"you", then gradually the lyrics referred to directly, "you" and now in this song its a very pointed "you". He's even reminding "her" exactly what "she" said.

AllforMJ was right, that progression played out just exactly that way.
Just wanted to point that out, how observant you are, AllforMJ :) I found that interesting - couldn't help but notice thought I'd mention it.

You hit on the right combination of words too, to describe the feeling I get of how he's feeling too, both "optimistic" and "lovesick" at the same time.

It must be an interesting feeling to have been feeling and singing because its an interesting feeling to feel, and to hear.

Its like a dichotomy, it seems sort of, "Lawwwwwwd ha mercy what's up with you woman' and, sort of WOW, at the same time.

I love the way he says 'dear' too. So nurturing, respectful, kind and so full of sweet love.

(Anita Baker's Sweet Love comes to mind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKoKpYsTz9c&feature=related and this awesome Live rendition is the magnitude to which I feel is appropriate)

I was just thinking about something I'd wondered concerning "her" and thought that I would share that thought with you. Its a thought I had after reading AllforMJ's post about "optimistic" and "lovesick" at the same time.

Couldn't help but wonder what you guys would say to "her" - after hearing this bittersweet song.

I thought, (my advice to her would be), 'try to have fun with it all, try to see the entertainment value in LIFE itself' ... try to just enjoy the love, from such a special man period, Michael Jackson is (sorry I can't stop using present tense even if I use past sometimes), he's a very special human, and to be loved by this one, if you are, is something very VERY special and not to be overlooked as just that, the most special love you could have, not to mis-estimate, take lightly, or take for granted in any way, and if "you" are also the one who "ran away" for any reason, then, I guess "you" figured that out by now anyway and I can only wish for you somehow you'll, by some miracle have, one more chance at love. Someone once said, God is a God of second chances, and third chances ... I would say, enjoy the fact that the love was real, if was as it sounds and continue to give love out into the world because in the end its actually, truly and really - all about L.O.V.E. Love is the answer to all that we are. I believe MJ was inspired by songs like these (when you have time, and speaking of Sweet Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB0IdQCW17Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjUCZcFYLA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1tN0ZKnRgs&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZNqhnEIoCA to name a few )

Speaking of "her" having it 'figured' out, that word, 'figured' is what I believe he's saying because it sounds to me more like, "you have got it figured when you're right" than "you got addicted with your eye" although, I do hear what you all are saying sounds like 'addicted', I just also more clearly hear, when you're right, for absolute so, with that in mind I went back to the word that initially sounds like, 'addicted' sounds more like 'figured' almost not 1000% like "when you're right" IMHO.

Addicted strikes me as one that might would wind up on the 'misheard lyric' list to me, LOL! me please, as they say - that's just to me.

Sorry!! Maaaaaan, this entire long thing began as just a random thought

- really! :doh:

Thanks for reading if you did! Gotta make like a cheerleader and split.

Last edited:
^ Nice post SoS. :)

I think first of all if there is a "her" I would hope that if this song is indeed written with "her' in mind that "she" knew this, as well as knew of his complete love for "her". Secondly I would share with "her" a quote that I shared earlier....."When the world says give up, hope whispers one more time" and hope that she always remembers that it's THEIR love to cherish in HER heart and no one can ever take that away from HER. :)

~~~~~

I had a random thought as well and I guess I'll go there briefly although I don't care to but I'm trying to keep an objective view on if and when MJFLITD and because the lyrics to me tend to go back and forth in emotion from album to album I just don't think it's that easy to pinpoint when. Or maybe it's just me. :ermm: lol.....Anyway, having ventured into a few other threads made me wonder something. If someone betrays you why do you keep contact (past & present) and an ongoing relationship with them after that betrayal? Seems odd to me how the ex "shows up" in certain locations at the same times both past and recently and still keeps close contact with family. Doesn't seem coincidental imo. Seems like he had interest in other women but always had the ex around. If something is over, imo it's over and you move on. Doesn't mean you shouldn't remain friendly but to me it seems like something more over the years. And to be honest if the ex is not MJ's LITD or true love imo unless ties were cut he was never going to be open to finding and giving himself completely to that one true love, because the past wasn't going to allow it to happen. jmo.

Hey guys, just dropping in to say hi and that I've read your posts but I don't really have anything to contribute right now...:scratch: :lol: Been kind of busy with work (which is good because I don't have time to think about MJ too much, nor won't be exposed to his music or videos, etc. either, which helps...), but I've tried to keep up with this thread though. Other than that, I've been trying to avoid watching any kind of MJ footage or songs because I just still instantly get really sad when I see or hear him. I just can't help it. They've been showing the This Is It trailor on TV a lot the past two days and every time it comes on and I hear MJ's voice it's like I could just sit down, start staring to space for a while and then cry my eyes out. :boohoo: I'll be watching This Is It three times tomorrow...and I'm TOTALLY excited about it actually. I didn't think I'd be this excited. I have butterflies in my stomach and I can't sit still and I can't concentrate. I just wanna see it already. :timer: I guess mostly because I miss Michael SO MUCH that I just wanna see his face again and hear his voice again and I can't WAIT to see what he really had planned for the concerts. :clapping:I'm about to bust from curiosity! :clapping:But then, at the same time...I completely dread tomorrow too. Like I said, I've been trying to avoid his songs and all the footage since the day he died ...and now I will be watching him for almost two hours in PUBLIC! :bugeyed I have NO IDEA how I will react and how I'll take it. :cry: It's going to be so difficult emotionally, no doubt. :cry: And I forgot to buy TISSUES!!! :doh: :( I hope they'll sell "This is it" tissues at the movies! :kickass: :lol: :lol:

Anyways, just a quick hi and hope you are all doing well!! Are you all going to go watch TII? I just hope the "This is not it" people will stay away from me at the movie theater, because I will NOT be happy to see them there. This is our last chance to see Michael, the world will get to see a GENIUS at work and with the movie all his hard work won't go completely to waste....so they better not try to ruin it all for me and others who wanna see it.

Last edited:

I think first of all if there is a "her" I would hope that if this song is indeed written with "her' in mind that "she" knew this, as well as knew of his complete love for "her". Secondly I would share with "her" a quote that I shared earlier....."When the world says give up, hope whispers one more time" and hope that she always remembers that it's THEIR love to cherish in HER heart and no one can ever take that away from HER. :)

~~~~~

I had a random thought as well and I guess I'll go there briefly although I don't care to but I'm trying to keep an objective view on if and when MJFLITD and because the lyrics to me tend to go back and forth in emotion from album to album I just don't think it's that easy to pinpoint when. Or maybe it's just me. :ermm: lol.....Anyway, having ventured into a few other threads made me wonder something. If someone betrays you why do you keep contact (past & present) and an ongoing relationship with them after that betrayal? Seems odd to me how the ex "shows up" in certain locations at the same times both past and recently and still keeps close contact with family. Doesn't seem coincidental imo. Seems like he had interest in other women but always had the ex around. If something is over, imo it's over and you move on. Doesn't mean you shouldn't remain friendly but to me it seems like something more over the years. And to be honest if the ex is not MJ's LITD or true love imo unless ties were cut he was never going to be open to finding and giving himself completely to that one true love, because the past wasn't going to allow it to happen. jmo

Thanks, Lilly. Not sure which "ex" you're referring to, however, I've noticed a lot of times, especially
with the show business people I have observed, and sometimes non-show biz people who
are open minded too, who are warm, welcoming and love from the heart, that "exes" can
sometimes become part of families in redefined relationships - in an "extended family" sort of way - and onlookers, (neighbors, associates etc.) wonder WTH!, but it happens all the time when people are
mature in their thinking - its not unheard of, in an uncommon sort of way of course, not saying
I feel that's the case here because I don't know what you're referring to, but if in fact he and "she"
didn't end up getting together by the time he made one song after another up to the "end", that
would seem to mean to me that if its all on that level you're implying, he is certainly free to do
what he wants, would, could ... etc...seems to me ... just as with "her" I'd imagine ..

That sounded like a nice word of encouragement by the way. I didn't get
around to complimenting you on that quote the first time. Its really great. :) Thanks for
sharing it again.

Summer sounds like you feel "optimistic" and "bittersweet" too and I hope you do know you are not alone. Hello to you too :hiya: Congrats on work and being busy :flowers: It helps to be busy.

Last edited:

~~~~~

I had a random thought as well and I guess I'll go there briefly although I don't care to but I'm trying to keep an objective view on if and when MJFLITD and because the lyrics to me tend to go back and forth in emotion from album to album I just don't think it's that easy to pinpoint when. Or maybe it's just me. :ermm: lol.....Anyway, having ventured into a few other threads made me wonder something. If someone betrays you why do you keep contact (past & present) and an ongoing relationship with them after that betrayal? Seems odd to me how the ex "shows up" in certain locations at the same times both past and recently and still keeps close contact with family. Doesn't seem coincidental imo. Seems like he had interest in other women but always had the ex around. If something is over, imo it's over and you move on. Doesn't mean you shouldn't remain friendly but to me it seems like something more over the years. And to be honest if the ex is not MJ's LITD or true love imo unless ties were cut he was never going to be open to finding and giving himself completely to that one true love, because the past wasn't going to allow it to happen. jmo.

I think a certain "ex" just had a hard time accepting a "I'm no longer interested, thank you". :lol: And I guess sometimes it was/is a bit "too obvious" how certain people seem to pop up in the same places where their ex is/was while they at the same time more or less bash that person in public. I really do not think it's a "coincidence" that a certain person just happened to decide to move to London at the same time MJ was going to be spending almost a year there. She may think she's not being obvious, but it's a bit too obvious anyways, in my opinion. :lol: But that's just my opinion. :lol:

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Albert Camus

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Summer I LOVE that song!! So MUCH. I sing it whenever its a beaUtiful morning! One of those mornings that makes you have to sing that song. :yes:

Summer I LOVE that song!! So MUCH. I sing it whenever its a beaUtiful morning! One of those mornings that makes you have to sing that song. :yes:

It's a great song, isn't it!! :) It's one of those songs that just instantly makes you smile and feel good, even if you feel sad. :) At least that's what it does to me. Even if I feel really sad, when I hear that song, I just have to start smiling. It's such a beautiful, positive song. :) I often listen to it when I go to bed and end up falling asleep smiling. :)

OH...which reminds me...I had a WEIRD MJ dream last night! :bugeyed :lol: I was all of the sudden somewhere in NORWAY...with Michael. :lol: :lol: Like, he was hiding in Norway and he was outside in the woods alone in just his black pants and a shirt on and I was like "MICHAEL!!! Don't you know it gets REALLY cold in Norway at night??!!" and I put a warm blanket around him and made sure he is warm and then we got into a car and I started driving and we were looking for some city above Oslo that starts with an N. :scratch::lol: I woke up and I was like "WHAT was THAT about??!!" :doh: :lol: :lol: I mean, how did I end up in the snowy woods in NORWAY with MJ?? :doh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Some dreams are SO RANDOM it's just funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: You wake up and go "WHAT the....??????!" :scratch::scratch::scratch: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think a certain "ex" just had a hard time accepting a "I'm no longer interested, thank you". :lol: And I guess sometimes it was/is a bit "too obvious" how certain people seem to pop up in the same places where their ex is/was while they at the same time more or less bash that person in public. I really do not think it's a "coincidence" that a certain person just happened to decide to move to London at the same time MJ was going to be spending almost a year there. She may think she's not being obvious, but it's a bit too obvious anyways, in my opinion. :lol: But that's just my opinion. :lol:

Interesting isn't it.

Oh well, don't want to side-track the discussion so I'll move on and just chalk it up as another of my random hmmmmm thoughts. :lol:

You "blanketed" him, Summer! :D You know how much that would mean to him when someone would blanket him with their warm love and support.

The dream is revealing maybe that MJ somehow knew your love for him as a fan was true, supportive, and full of warmth and sincere love.

That's a nice interpretation of it, but I really have NO IDEA what it meant. :lol: To me it felt Norway was somehow significant in it, but I have no idea why? Because of Omer Bhatti maybe? :scratch:He's Norwegian, isn't he? I have NO IDEA! :lol: :lol: I mean, after that part I ended up travelling around Norway with some people I didn't know...once was riding a horse to get from A to B....Then after that I was in some place where they were celebrating some school anniversary or had some school re-union or something for Class '67...there was some teacher from that year telling what it was like back then, etc. And in that place they had this cafe that was like an old ship or something and there was also this "sun clock" out of marble that was like from antique Rome or something (did they have clocks back then? :scratch::lol:) and I totally remember being fascinated by the clock and I was watching it closely (I think it was either 2 p.m. or 6 p.m...can't remember which one, but either one). I'm telling you the dream was RANDOM. :scratch: :lol:

OMG! :wild: I'm two days away from this discussion and I have so many things to read!
I read! :D
I would like to quote a few, but I just thank, it was very interesting to read your thoughts!
MP, I understand and I hope that this month is best for you! :yes:

Summer, so cute! Dreams with MJ are very nice! I dreamed with he two nights in a row this week, but I can not remember the details, only remember that they were very good and always waked up happy! :blush:

I'm very anxious for the This Is It movie! But I decided don't watch the movie ... by higher motives and fear also, I'm really anxious lol I don't know what will be my reaction ... anyway I'll be in touch with my friends who will watch! 'm Sure will be amazing and pretty soon I'm going to watch!

Just to give an "HI" and to wish you all a great night! I'm watching the Premiere for the site!

MP Happy This is It for you too!

I think we all have!
And..

This Is... NOT... It? :)

It's a great song, isn't it!! :) It's one of those songs that just instantly makes you smile and feel good, even if you feel sad. :) At least that's what it does to me. Even if I feel really sad, when I hear that song, I just have to start smiling. It's such a beautiful, positive song. :) I often listen to it when I go to bed and end up falling asleep smiling. :)

OH...which reminds me...I had a WEIRD MJ dream last night! :bugeyed :lol: I was all of the sudden somewhere in NORWAY...with Michael. :lol: :lol: Like, he was hiding in Norway and he was outside in the woods alone in just his black pants and a shirt on and I was like "MICHAEL!!! Don't you know it gets REALLY cold in Norway at night??!!" and I put a warm blanket around him and made sure he is warm and then we got into a car and I started driving and we were looking for some city above Oslo that starts with an N. :scratch::lol: I woke up and I was like "WHAT was THAT about??!!" :doh: :lol: :lol: I mean, how did I end up in the snowy woods in NORWAY with MJ?? :doh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Some dreams are SO RANDOM it's just funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: You wake up and go "WHAT the....??????!" :scratch::scratch::scratch: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Sounds like u & mj had a great time in norway!!! :lol:

I'm very anxious for the This Is It movie! But I decided don't watch the movie ... by higher motives and fear also, I'm really anxious lol I don't know what will be my reaction ... anyway I'll be in touch with my friends who will watch! 'm Sure will be amazing and pretty soon I'm going to watch!

Read this thread, hope it will help to decide what is right thing to do for you.A few days ago in this thread I was talking about TII myself, now we got a msg.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79920

I hope evrybody is doing Ok. It was a nice reading today. This thread is moving really fast.:)

Take care, guys.

Last edited:
i worship micvhael im madly in love with him i wish i was his wife i adore invincible and every single song im a die hard fan. no one understood michael michael needed the unconditional love . michael is beyond a genius i will never forgive myself for not reaching him berfore 25 june and marrying him. im devastated without michael

Listening to This Is It again. Originally when I said this song is like an onion with multiple layers, it was because I could just tell it was another one of those multi-fold ones like so many, and now listening to it after all this time, I see it is indeed, one of those pieces of musical theatre you make discoveries in the more it is heard. I was just thinking too, that even though, to describe the sound by using the words, "optimistic" and "lovesick" are so much closer to any words I could put together thus far, there is another word eluding me too ... and there's something different about this song.

can't seem to quite place my mental finger on it exactly :brow:

:D and how 'bout the movie

I broke down and bought my ticket last night just before midnight and just :blush: couldn't go in...

...maybe by this weekend I can ... just was wondering how the other "dark" guys & gals were doing.

What I am about to share with all of you is a post that I recieved that I feel is quit reflective in nature...

I could have posted this story in another thread but felt that this is a perfect example as to...

"WHY God tends to send certain people in our time of need to become our true friend and help guide us through all of our trials, tribulations, doubts, and flustrations..."

"WE ALL KNOW OR KNEW SOMEONE LIKE THIS"

One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school. His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books. I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.'

I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.

As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him... He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes

My heart went out to him. So, I jogged over to him as he crawled around looking for his glasses, and I saw a tear in his eye. As I handed him his glasses, I said, 'Those guys are jerks.' They really should get lives.

' He looked at me and said, 'Hey thanks!' There was a big smile on his face. It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude. I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before.. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before. We talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books.

He turned out to be a pretty cool kid.

I asked him if he wanted to play a little football with my friends
He said yes. We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the same of him.

Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again. I stopped him and said, 'Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday! 'He just laughed and handed me half the books.

Over the next four years, Kyle and I became "best friends".When we were seniors we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown and I was going to Duke. I knew that we would "always" be friends, that the miles would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor and I was going for business on a football scholarship.

Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the time about being a nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation. I was so glad it wasn't me having to get up there and speak.

Graduation day, I saw Kyle. He looked great. He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses.

He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was jealous! Today was one of those days. I could see that he was nervous about his speech.

So, I smacked him on the back and said, 'Hey, big guy, you'll be great!'

He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled.

' Thanks,' he said.

As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began

'Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years.

Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach...but mostly your friends....

I am here to tell all of you that being a "true friend" to someone is the best gift you can give them.

I am going to tell you a story.'

I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the first day we met.

He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home.

He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile.
'Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable..'

I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment. I saw his Mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile.. Not until that moment did I realize it's depth.

"Never underestimate the power of your actions..With one small gesture you can change a person's life.

God puts us in each others lives to impact one another in some way.

Look for God in others..!"

"True Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'

"There is no beginning or end.. Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why they call it THE PRESENT!"

You now have two choices, you can :
1) Pass this on to your friends or
2) Delete it and act like it didn't touch your heart.

As you can see, I took choice number 1.

It's National Friendship Week. Show your friends how much you care.. Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND...

Author Unknown
Paraphrased by Susie
:angel:Our Children Our The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Last edited:
Listening to This Is It again. Originally when I said this song is like an onion with multiple layers, it was because I could just tell it was another one of those multi-fold ones like so many, and now listening to it after all this time, I see it is indeed, one of those pieces of musical theatre you make discoveries in the more it is heard. I was just thinking too, that even though, to describe the sound by using the words, "optimistic" and "lovesick" are so much closer to any words I could put together thus far, there is another word eluding me too ... and there's something different about this song.

can't seem to quite place my mental finger on it exactly :brow:

The TII song seems "raw" and "unfinished" in more ways than one to me, if that makes any sense. (edit: Both technically and emotionally) It just feels different to me. Especially listening through the entire cd then you get to that song and there's just something different. I don't know if I can quite figure it out either except it feels like an energy change. I love it, especially the orchestra.:)

:D and how 'bout the movie

I broke down and bought my ticket last night just before midnight and just :blush: couldn't go in...

...maybe by this weekend I can ... just was wondering how the other "dark" guys & gals were doing.

I hope you have a nice time seeing the movie.:) I'm not ready to see it, so I'm just going to wait to see if it comes out on dvd. Then when the time feels right for me I'll be able to watch it.

Last edited:
I just saw This Is It three times in a row. Yes, THREE times. :yes: I was really looking forward to seeing it first...but then reached a point where my body kept telling me NO, and it felt like I had to force myself to go. When I was on my way to the movie theater I was walking slowly and felt like turning around every five seconds because I thought I just can't take it. It iwll be too much emotionally. But I had bought a ticket and I DID want to see it, so I forced myself to go. And I think like not even two minutes into the movie, I was already sobbing and thought I have to leave. But I forced myself to stay and tried to look away from the screen a few times so that I'll be able to bear it. When the words "This is it" came on screen, I really thought I won't be able to take it. I was just thinking "This is it.....this is the very last moment we'll see him....he's gone...so this is it. This is the end of the amazing years of being a fan. THIS IS IT!!" :boohoo: :boohoo: Anyways....I'll spear you guys from all the details...but let me just tell you that it was a COMPLETE emotional rollercoster ride watching the movie. I think I went through every emotion possible during the movie from happy to sad to excited to "paralyzed". The sound was AMAZING....and it was like Michael was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. It was like if I reached my arm out, I could touch him. And once he started dancing and rehearsing the dance numbers...I was LITERALLY sitting on my hands so that I won't instictively start doing the dance moves from the choreographies because I was getting so into it! :lol: I was bobbing my head and tapping my foot to the beat and I really had to sit tight so that I won't stand up and start yelling "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GO MICHAAAEEEELLL!!!" :woohoo: :woohoo: :sarmoti: :sarmoti: :kickass: :kickass: like I'd be at his concert!! :lol: :lol: No way I was able to cry because I was just ABSOLUTELY AMAZED and loving EVERYTHING!!! Michael looks AMAZING on the footage!! GORGEOUS!! When you see the close ups...AAAAH!!! :stretcher :stretcher He looks really skinny on some footage, but when he has the orange jeans on, he looks like he would have gained a little weight (still incrediably skinny, but it looks like there'd be some muscle there). But no matter what footage, he is on FIRE!!!!!!! :wild: I'm not sure if I have EVER seen him on THAT kind of fire!!! It is absolutely AMAZING!!! Those who said he was weak....weak MY A**!!!! He's ALL OVER THE PLACE! :wild: Anyways, I just loved everything about the movie. Loved how it's really just like a "documentary" about the rehearsals...just as it was. With no commentary added. Just pure footage straight from the rehearsals. And it is AMAZING. TO think that was JUST the REHEARSALS!!! :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild: 99,9% of all the other artists aren't even THAT good during their SHOWS! :bugeyed :lol: Anyways, I really recommend it to ALL OF YOU. Really. GO SEE IT!! You HAVE to go see it!! If you don't...you'll regret it!! You'll ABSOLUTELY REGRET IT!!! And go see it a few times. Because there is SO much stuff going on that you won't be able to notice everything...besides the first time will probably be spent by sobbing. The next times will be easier because you realize that you have Michael back for a moment. I was a mess after the first time I saw it...I had to RUN out of the movie theater and I just kept running because I thought I have to get away from there. It was too much. I thought I'll collapse in the middle of the street because I couldn't breathe and my whole body was shaking and I was crying. You know, because it was clear it was just a movie and Michael was gone and it was just too much. I wished I could just keep walking or running until infinity....just keep running....just get away to SOMEWHERE....away from everything. I tried to get home as fast as I could because I thought I'll collapse any second. And as soon as I got home I just cried my eyes out. And then I CRANKED UP Michael's music and danced to his music like there was no tomorrow! :D I told you guys...it was like a roller coaster. Up..down...up down...excited...sad...excited...sad...:bugeyed:lol: :lol: No but seriously....when you see MJ do the Drill...or perform Beat It...or Billie Jean...or I Just Can't Stop Loving You...or Human Nature...etc. you'll know what I'm talking about. He does such an AMAZING job that it will leave you BREATHLESS!!! They are INCREDIABLE!! Absolutely INCREDIABLE!!! :wild::wild::wild: And he looks CUTE AS A BUTTON during I Just Can't Stop Loving You. OMG!!! :wub::wub::wub: The gestures....AAAAAAWW MAN!! :wub::wub::wub: And he does an AMAZING performance!!! Even the crew is going crazy because it is INCREDIABLE!! :wild: :wild:

ANYWAYS....so the first time was a complete roller coaster...the second one I pretty much spent with watching every detail as closely as I could because I didn't wanna miss ANYTHING...and the third time I was just pretty much watching with my mouth open in complete AWE...:wild::wild: :lol: :lol: I did cry during every ending though. Simply because I just cannot listen to Man In The Mirror yet. When ever I hear it I insantly have the memorial and MJ's casket before my eyes and it just KILLS ME INSIDE. :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: But it really felt that as long as the movie was on...it felt like MJ was alive. Like we had MJ back. :wub: I caught myself thinking more than once "He's not dead..it was just a bad dream. He's alive. Everything's okay! He's not dead!!" during the movie. Because it really felt like he was back. Like he never was even gone. And that's why I was so eager to go back to the theater to see it again and again because it felt /feels like as long as I'm in the theater and can watch MJ...everything is alright. I definately wanna see it again! :clapping:As many times as possible. And at IMAX!!! If any of you just can...go watch it in an IMAX theater!!! It is AMAZING!! It's like you could almost touch MJ...and the sound is SO AMAZING, it's like you'd really have a front row seat to his concert!!! It is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I wish I could go watch it with a theter full of real fans who'd all get up and dance and pretend we ARE in a concert..because it is so easy to do that at an IMAX theater!! :clapping::clapping:That would be awesome! :clapping:

Anyways...few things I noticed in the movie...that have to do with this thread...:cheers:

When you guys go see it...and Smooth Criminal starts...and there is the city backdrop....pay attention to the right upper corner. There is a tiny Zeppelin...with green GLOW IN THE DARK LETTERS :wild: (I am NOT kidding! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It really is there! Look for it! :toofunny: :toofunny:)...I wasn't able to see what it says exactly...looks like something with AIR...or...HAIR...I think it could be "MJAIR"...because they are joking about it at one point. And I think it's not more than 5 letters.

Also...I am pretty sure MJ was singing "Keeping her around...around..." when he was rehearsing Human Nature in the beginning of that song. When I heard it first I was like "Whaaat?! That's some "stuff to analyze" for the LITD girls!!! :cheers: :lol: :lol: But then I thought I probably heard wrong...so I paid extra attention the next time and the third time...and I can't hear anything else except "keeping her around around...". :scratch::wild: lol: :lol: He doesn't sing it when he "performs" the song...only in the beginning when he is going over some parts with Dorian and Kenny.

Thre is something written with red on the forehead of the little girl in Earth Song. It looks like arabian or hindi or some language like that. So it would be interesting to know what it's meaning it is and what it means in English.

There's a huge spider at one point...and it made me go.."Gosh MJ....did you HAVE to pick a SPIDER...I HATE SPIDERS!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Terrified of them!! :lol: :lol: So just in case there are any other "Arachophobes" here...be prepared! :lol: :lol: (Okay, not relevant for this thread, but just had to mention because I hated it but at the same time loved it and thought it was cool and amazing! :lol: So had to mention! :lol:)

Oh and one interesting thing...at least for this thread. :lol: When I was watchin the credits (well...when there was only credits on the scren and no MJ....I missed all the credits while they were showing MJ next to the credits...you think I'll watch some names when I can watch MJ! :lol: NO way! :lol:). Anyways...so the song credits started rolling...and I noticd there was a song mentioned I had never heard of and didn't know where I could have possibly heard that song in the movie, because the only "non-MJ" song I could notice was "Put The Blame on Mame"...and it was separately on the credits. I'm thinking they might have just used a tiny bit of the instrumental of the song during Smooth Criminal...but I am not sure. But anyways, I thought I'll check that song out because the title made me instantly think of this thread...The song is called: "I Hadn't Anyone Till You". So anyways...I googled it and check out the lyrics! :bugeyed :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I just had to post it here for you guys because I knew you'd love it! :lol: :lol:

I Hadn't Anyone Till You

I hadn't anyone till you
I was a lonely one till you
I used to lie awake and wonder if there could be,
A someone in the wide world just made for me
Now I see I had to save my love for you
I never gave my love till you
And thru my lonely heart demanding it
Cupid took a hand in it
I hadn't anyone till you.

:wild::wild::wild::wild:

:scratch:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and by the way...when you go watch the movie....stay until the very end. :yes: There is little something there after the credits. :) Something sweet. :)

Last edited:
Since what I am about to share with all of you is a post that I recieved that I feel is quit reflective in nature...

I could have posted this story in another thread but felt that this is a perfect example as to...

"WHY God tends to send certain people in our time of need to become our true friend and help guide us through all of our trials, tribulations, doubts, and flustrations..."

"WE ALL KNOW OR KNEW SOMEONE LIKE THIS"

One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school. His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books. I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.'

I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.

As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him... He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes

My heart went out to him. So, I jogged over to him as he crawled around looking for his glasses, and I saw a tear in his eye. As I handed him his glasses, I said, 'Those guys are jerks.' They really should get lives.

' He looked at me and said, 'Hey thanks!' There was a big smile on his face. It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude. I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before.. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before. We talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books.

He turned out to be a pretty cool kid.

I asked him if he wanted to play a little football with my friends
He said yes. We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the same of him.

Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again. I stopped him and said, 'Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday! 'He just laughed and handed me half the books.

Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends.When we were seniors we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown and I was going to Duke. I knew that we would always be friends, that the miles would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor and I was going for business on a football scholarship.

Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the time about being a nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation. I was so glad it wasn't me having to get up there and speak.

Graduation day, I saw Kyle. He looked great. He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses.

He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was jealous! Today was one of those days. I could see that he was nervous about his speech.

So, I smacked him on the back and said, 'Hey, big guy, you'll be great!'

He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled.

' Thanks,' he said.

As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began

'Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years.

Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach...but mostly your friends....

I am here to tell all of you that being a "true friend" to someone is the best gift you can give them.

I am going to tell you a story.'

I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the first day we met.

He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home.

He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile.

'Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable..'

I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment. I saw his Mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile.. Not until that moment did I realize it's depth.

"Never underestimate the power of your actions..With one small gesture you can change a person's life.

God puts us in each others lives to impact one another in some way.

Look for God in others..!"

You now have two choices, you can :
1) Pass this on to your friends or
2) Delete it and act like it didn't touch your heart.

As you can see, I took choice number 1.

"True Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'

"There is no beginning or end.. Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why they call it THE PRESENT!"

It's National Friendship Week. Show your friends how much you care.. Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND...

Author Unknown
Paraphrased by Susie
:angel:Our Children Our The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Incredible, awesome post there Susie. THANK YOU for sharing it with us. Remarkable message full of hope and love, as all the world should be about. And yes, it is very true when we see God in others, when we understand that our humanity makes us all one true family, we can't help but love everyone, with faults and all, cause ain't nobody perfect, right? Only He who is love.

SoS was asking about the movie. I don't wanna spoil things for those who haven't seen it yet, I'm sure the board is full of opinions about it, but since SoS asked and this thread, after all is about love, I might as well my two cents.

If I had to chose a couple of words to describe the entire experience, they would be inspiring and uplifting. I basically sat there in the theatre with either a wide smile on my face, laughing quietly or simply watching in awe, there wasn't any sorrow to be found.

In a strange way, the one thing I would associate most with it would be LIGHT (not only the one so gorgeous used for Earth Song, but throughout the movie). It (the movie) was a moment in time suspended in light, full of serenity, joy, hope and love.

There were some really funny moments (e.g. the dancers learning how to crotch grab; 'draggin' yourself outta bed in the mornin' or how he put it lol, only to recall two of them), jaw dropping sharp moves and also amazing vocals from Michael.

Is it wrong for me to use the word "sensual" as another way to describe it? There was a lotttttt of hand movement going on Michael's part lol and I must confess that it was quite appealing. His hands were terribly fascinating. I would say something, but I need to censor myself, little ones might be reading. And nope, it isn't the equation or the extrapolation some might make.

I was a bit late and I didn't get to see the first few minutes (I imagine that they dealt with June 25th), so maybe that is why I have such a positive outlook on things, but I really don't think any of what came before could change my mind. I'll find out when I see the movie the next time.

The importance of the message he delivered in the end - about our individual and collective responsibility towards the planet cannot be stated enough though. We are mere custodians of creation and we aren't doing our jobs. There really isn't any time to be wasted. We cannot leave it up to politicians, businessmen, or even artists like Michael to do the job of healing the planet. Change must come and it will come when each has a change of heart and behavior towards the environment and each other. I really hope people will listen, AT LEAST NOW. He's been saying it and singing it for decades.

Here are some images to prove how precious and how wonderful this world of ours is. It desperately needs healing and saving if we are to leave it as legacy to future generations.

collage1a.jpg

sombrerito.jpg

Good night and God bless.

P.S. Summer, only now I saw your post. AWE definitely is a word that comes up when thinking about it all, doesn't it? :D Glad to hear that after the tears, smile and wonder came for you.

And indeed LOVE LIVES FOREVER.

Last edited:
Back