Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Ok I KNOW there are at LEAST 7 people besides me viewing this thread right now. it's ok, you don't have to pop out of lurking if you don't want. CA, NJ, So.Am., OH, Asia, Canada, Europe. The hugs were given to you, anyway. You needed them.

And that was why I didn't want to talk about it! I'm not disrespecting anyone's pain! :no: I'm not! But anyway.........each with your belief! I'm believe (I Know) that he's alive and I don't hope that I'll be understood! But it's ok! I know that I'm not disrespectin anyone! :yes:

This is It!

Well, I so hope and pray you'd be right about it. :cry: I keep wishing there would be a way for him to be alive too. I just don't want him to be gone. :boohoo: It's just still too much for me. :boohoo: :boohoo: I still have like daily battles with myself because I miss him so much and it makes me so sad on so many levels that he is no longer with us. The list of reasons is so long it would take AGES to list everything here...but for one, there just is NO OTHER ARTIST who was as amazing as Michael is/was...it is already SUCH a humangous loss because of that. There is no other artist whó has the kind of voice MJ has...who could dance like he does...who can write songs like he does...or create videos or shows like he does....or even create the kind of MAGIC and excitement like MJ. All the others are so "normal".....so "plain". I don't know if anyone gets what I mean...but MJ just had EVERYTHING talent wise...everything and MORE. And he was such a good, caring, sweet person...and such a great father. And it just KILLS ME that of all the children in the world...it is HIS children who have to live the rest of their lives without their daddy. To me that just ISN'T FAIR! :boohoo: And to have kids and to be a daddy was Michael's biggest wish...and it was like THE THING that seemed to fulfill his life...and now he can't even see his kids grow and he can't hold them and look them into their eyes and tell them how much he loves them. It just breaks my heart. It really does. Because he gave SO MUCH to SO MANY people around the world...he made SO MANY people happy...so he if anyone would have deserved to have a little more happiness in his life and a little more time with his kids. :cry: I just can't understand why he was taken away from his kids and his kids in a way were taken away from him. It just kills me inside. :boohoo: And then also to think how much happiness MJ brought into MY life....even though I didn't know him...just having him around in this world was such a source of happiness and inspiration and joy and magic...It's like, if something was wrong...I at least had MJ's music to make me happy....I had MJ fans I could talk to...And now I can't listen to MJ's music because I just start crying. And what scares me is what will happen in a year or two? When there is no more "This Is It" to talk about...when the "dust has settled" (I know that's a creepy way to say it, but I hope you know what I mean...you know...when fans have "gotten over it and moved on")...what then? Will there be any places like this to go to anymore? Will I have any fans I can talk to anymore? Anyways, the daily "battles" I have with myself are basically because part of me tells me to snap out of it already and to move on already and stop being sad because I didn't even know MJ and he didn't know me (and I mean, he didn't even take my card even though he was right in front of me looking right at me, so...:scratch::lol: He was probably like "OMG...she's ugly as hell!! :bugeyed :puke: OMG I can't look!! :puke: I feel sick! :puke: :lol: :lol: ), so part of me tells me to just get over it. You know like "Stop being silly! It's not like he was a friend of yours or someone you knew well! Snap out of it already!" But then when I think about what a HUGE talent he was and like I said, how much joy and happiness he brought into this world...and when I think about his kids...it just truly breaks my heart and makes me so incrediably sad that it's almost unbearable sometimes. It's like "Dear God...why HIM?!". I just can't understand it. I guess that's why it's still so hard because I just cannot make any sense out of it and it just seems so UNFAIR to me that of all the people, it had to be HIM, that had to go. :cry:

ANYWAYS....sorry about that...don't mind me. :mello:

Last edited:
Ok, Summer, here is an EXTRA BIG hug for you again. ANd hugs for everyone else, as well. :) Feel them.

Aaaw thanks! :) I appreciate it. :) Like I said, I needed one. So thank you. :)

Ok I KNOW there are at LEAST 7 people besides me viewing this thread right now. it's ok, you don't have to pop out of lurking if you don't want. CA, NJ, So.Am., OH, Asia, Canada, Europe. The hugs were given to you, anyway. You needed them.

Don't tell me you have like some tracking device to track down where abouts everyone is? :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :lol: :lol: :lol: "I need my privacy...yeaaaaah...yeaaah.." :p :lol: :lol:

Thank you Justus :) .. (I'll take the Canadian hug)

"Ooooh Caaaanadaaaaaa...our home and native laaaaaand..." :kickass: :lol: Here, especially for you Ape: http://img688.imageshack.us/i/film.mp4/ (Sorry the quality is crap...and sorry that the video is shaking in the end...but I was trying to clap and yell "whoooohoo":clapping: and film at the same time. :lol: )

It seems Mike was "hiding" it "in plain sight" by it being in the credits when it wasn't actually performed within the movie ...or maybe I missed something like some music from it being used and not recognized, but of course the question would still be, why that song. Here are a couple of versions of it:

Judy Garland (one of MJ's fave entertainers and mine too isn't she great)

and Sarah Vaughn (one of my favorite classic jazz vocalists from back in the day) she jazzes it up a bit ...

what a special song :wub:

Thanks for posting these SoS. :flowers: These 2 versions are lovely but there is something about the Frank Sinatra version that is so dreamy to me. :girl_sigh:

Thanks for posting these SoS. :flowers: These 2 versions are lovely but there is something about the Frank Sinatra version that is so dreamy to me. :girl_sigh:

Oh thanks for posting that Lily, because it reminded me that I forgot to thank SoS for the movie tip!! :yes: I LOOOVE old movies and always want to see more and love when I hear about a "new" old movie I have not yet seen! :) So thanks for the tip, the movies sounds very interesting! I'll definately check it out! :clapping: (But it's not a scary movie, right? Because I don't like those...I get scared. :( )

I just wanted to pop in and say hey to you all. I regularly lurk in this thread, as I just really enjoy reading everyone's posts. I just felt I should introduce myself as you have probably seen my name as one of the members that regularly lurks in the thread. :)

*runs out of thread.* ;)

Aaaw thanks! :) I appreciate it. :) Like I said, I needed one. So thank you. :)

Don't tell me you have like some tracking device to track down where abouts everyone is? :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed :lol: :lol: :lol: "I need my privacy...yeaaaaah...yeaaah.." :p :lol: :lol:

"Ooooh Caaaanadaaaaaa...our home and native laaaaaand..." :kickass: :lol: Here, especially for you Ape: http://img688.imageshack.us/i/film.mp4/ (Sorry the quality is crap...and sorry that the video is shaking in the end...but I was trying to clap and yell "whoooohoo":clapping: and film at the same time. :lol: )

lol no, no "tracking device" I mean YIKES! That's the last thing anyone needs. I just have a strange way of knowing where those hugs and things need to go *shrugs*. :D

Sorry, I want to say hey everyone.
Probably I should pop in and introduce myself. I from Russian. (Sorry, I don't speak English.)
This thread very interesting. Thanks everyone writing here.

Art.ra! Hello! Nice that you've come ty say hi. Hello also to Louise! It's so nice when new people come say hello and join in in here.

Summer thank you for my Canadian vid...lol. Can you believe I don't actually watch hockey?... tsk tsk, and I call myself Canadian. *shakes head at self*

And that was why I didn't want to talk about it! I'm not disrespecting anyone's pain! :no: I'm not! But anyway.........each with your belief! I'm believe (I Know) that he's alive and I don't hope that I'll be understood! But it's ok! I know that I'm not disrespectin anyone! :yes:

This is It!

I think you are welcome to say here anything you feel. Do not be shy pls.or PM me if you wish to discuss something. I believe, nobody is going to judge you here. If you think he is alive in physical life I am fine with this too, whatever makes you happy, but myself I do not believe it.
For me he is alive in spirit forever but I am still grieving deeply no matter how many times I have seen him in my dreams, and got some sort of comfort from him that he is OK etc. I just have to pray to God to take care of his soul because this man went through many terrible things during his lifetime. I just want his soul to be happy now.

Edit:I accepted a great Canadian hug LOL Also, Art.ra I speak Russian and I am originally from Moscow, so if you need my assistance pls. be free to contact me :)

Last edited:
Probably I should pop in and introduce myself. I from Russian. (Sorry, I don't speak English.)

Privyet! Welcome here.

Thanks for the hug & here's one for you :better: :)

:) this is nice *leans back on a siggy and relaxes in the thread*

btw ((((((hugs back)))))) to everyone too.

Asedora, we can share :) and that's really cool that you speak Russian too and can help.

lol no, no "tracking device" I mean YIKES! That's the last thing anyone needs. I just have a strange way of knowing where those hugs and things need to go *shrugs*. :D

Yeah, we don't need tracking devices. Leave those for Santa! :lol: Aaww, you know where hugs and things need to go?! How sweet! Sort of like....*reminds me of some Disney or other fairytale character but can't think of a name now*...:scratch: :lol:

Hiya art.ra! Welcome aboard! :) I'd say something in russian to welcome you, but I don't know even one word of russian. :(

Art.ra! Hello! Nice that you've come ty say hi. Hello also to Louise! It's so nice when new people come say hello and join in in here.

Summer thank you for my Canadian vid...lol. Can you believe I don't actually watch hockey?... tsk tsk, and I call myself Canadian. *shakes head at self*

You don't? :bugeyed SHAME ON YOU! :lol: :lol: Let me guess....you watch CURLING? :puke: :lol: :lol: Gosh, it's the most boring "sport" EVER to watch on TV! :lol: :lol: (Sorry if there are any curling fans! :lol:)

:) this is nice *leans back on a siggy and relaxes in the thread*

btw ((((((hugs back)))))) to everyone too.

Asedora, we can share :) and that's really cool that you speak Russian too and can help.

Sharing a big Canadian hug with you from Toronto LOL.:) Ok girls, have fun I gotta go...:)

Ar.ta and Louise welcome! :D

Hey Justus, Brazilian's hugs for you and all! :)

SOS've heard about this movie, but never watch, involves mystery, drama and thriller, no is? :scratch:

Okay...

suddenly I was excited... :wild:
suddenly "something" told me: Behave yourself! :shifty: :lol:
(Oh! That's what else I have done lol) :bored2:

I leave 5 cents of words in this thread... :girl_smile:

I think we must see a little more with the eyes of "reason"... things are visible to all, but there are those who don't want see... and we must respect.

but...

To say the latter is not possible is to sorely underestimate the genius that IS Michael Jackson.:girl_aww:

*The "Brasilian gang" is with the flashlight linked a long time!* :girl_whistle::naughty::cheeky:

Okay...

suddenly I was excited... :wild:
suddenly "something" told me: Behave yourself! :shifty: :lol:
(Oh! That's what else I have done lol) :bored2:

I leave 5 cents of words in this thread... :girl_smile:

I think we must see a little more with the eyes of "reason"... things are visible to all, but there are those who don't want see... and we must respect.

but...

To say the latter is not possible is to sorely underestimate the genius that IS Michael Jackson.:girl_aww:

*The "Brasilian gang" is with the flashlight linked a long time!* :girl_whistle::naughty::cheeky:

ha! ha! ha! :D

Lully, thank you for your words. You were perfect. I prefer to be silent on this matter because I already have my opinion. I'd rather not share with anyone and keep to myself. After all, I always think totally different and unlike most people. :smilerolleyes:

My lantern is still on. I do not unplug it at any time not to run the risk of losing something! Nothing can go unnoticed. Eagle eyes! lol! :yes:

Well, I watched the movie "Gilda" today because I was with some doubts, but now it is resolved. :yes: Running and flying to try to watch "Tokyo Joe (1949)". I need to find and watch this movie to take my other questions! :swoon:

Bang!!!!!! :smilerolleyes:

You guys have been readin' my mind!:eek: I was just thinking today that I could use a group hug from my LITD friends!

November not a good month for me.:no: Got a very sad anniversary coming up. To make matters worse, it is always overcast and cold where I'm at at this time of year. Makes it all the more doomy and gloomy Iguess. Might as well be as dramatic as possible, eh? Ah, November!

Thanks for the hugs and hugs back to each of you!

Back