Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Hey you guys! Oh my goodness! Guess what?!

Today, when I watched Michael's movie for a second time, I discovered something very special!! It's in his new "Smooth Criminal" video at the beginning of the black and white movie scene! lol It appears right after the car drives by! Did you guys see the name of the night club?!

It's called the "Break O' Dawn Club!"

Now, look at this...

02-04-2009, 10:54 AM
MimiK

Did anyone else catch on to this in the move?! :)

Michael is SO funny!! :giggle: He had a "Break O' Dawn" night club in his "Smooth Criminal" video and up until MimiK had spelled the title of the song as "Break O' Dawn," I had never even noticed that this is EXACTLY the way that MJ is singing it in the song! LOL

Yep! I'm starting to believe more and more that our guy did run across this thread and was having a good time in it!
:lol:

How sweet is that?! :wub:

If you wanna here him singing the words "Break O' Dawn" just click here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5oCZ0cp3Ds&feature=channel_page

Hey there, i was trying to figure out what u mean by the song break of dawn with break o dawn, the club. And that post by mimik ages ago.
Sorry but i dont understand. I tried going back a few pages to see if theres another post to explain, but this thread is moving so fast to keep up. And what do u mean by "our guy" did run across this thread..thank you

Is it what i am thinking!! :O

Last edited:
lol Only AFTER I posted my "peekaboo" message did I see that you guys had said something about hide and seek earlier. hahaha That cracked me up.

Anyway, continue. Just an interesting observation.

:) :)
:brow: :cheeky: coincidences abound !

Hi Justus! Peekaboo to you too! LOL

Hey, Mike's movie is doing a lotta different thangs there!!! Gotta try to roll with it!!

That man!! :lol:
It so is doing a lot of things! I've got to see it again too! Its like a ride at the amusement park you gotta go again ... and again ... and ... :lol:

So you saw that "Break O' Dawn Club" sign too huh, tha?!" LOL
I noticed it too! LOL I was like ... :huh: and :giggle: (of course)

HI! :D

I'm here, just watching! lol

:security:

:shades:

I love subliminal messages! lol

:naughty:
:lol: LOVE the sunglass smilies! Yes, subliminal messages are fun, or, they could also feel a little "Gas Lightish" LOL!! - Gas Light was a 40s film with Charles Boyer and Ingrid Bergman, where he did lots of subtle little things that made it seem like she was going insane :lol:

Entertaining for the audience, NUTS for the poor woman! :giggle:

I LOVE the sound of the way Charles Boyer says her name. After he has hidden it from her he says, "where is your broach PAUla" :giggle:

(in case old movie lovers haven't ever seen it - here's just a taste)

Gas Light:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VLKZky3e0Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzyc6dkHF3U&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sUeSlplLfw&feature=related

I noticed it too! LOL I was like ... :huh: and :giggle: (of course)
Yeah!! :huh: is what I did TOO!!! I was like wait a minute!! Is that what I think it is?!! :lol:

Here's another one of MimiK's posts with "break o' dawn" in it...
you got da grooooove

keep it on,

let it soooooth

the hearts keep floatin'

the body's meltin'...

oooh getting too hot in here...

someone bring these ladies some ice!

i think they might be floating away on those clouds

and towards that sun that ain't up in the sky!

break o' dawn

is such a spell

in it's words

passion clear as a bell.

it is not crass,

nor is it crude

love is never

meant to be rude.

call me old-fashioned,

but i know that it's true.

the love of eros

is a sacred, lovely thing

it's a private matter

but it makes the heart sing!

Yeah! I saw! I saw much more than you can imagine! :rolleyes2: My lantern is "on" since a long a time! :yes:

ha! ha! ha!

I also saw many, many, many things... Things hidden in that very movie. Is still there, right before our eyes... Therefore, I see more of this movie. I do not want anything to pass unnoticed by me. :ph34r:

I have a lot of work! lol!

Off... NOW!!!!!!!

:smilerolleyes:

ha! ha! ha!

I also saw many, many, many things... Things hidden in that very movie. Is still there, right before our eyes... Therefore, I see more of this movie. I do not want anything to pass unnoticed by me. :ph34r:

I have a lot of work! lol!

Off... NOW!!!!!!!

:smilerolleyes:

:yes: :yes:

What hidden things did you all see? I'm curious to hear your answers. :)

Just pay attention and you'll see! Turn on your lantern! :rolleyes2:

I wish Michael could have seen just how much of an impact he had on this special lady. I wish he could have seen just how much he touched her, and that
she was aware of a lot of things he was trying to say to her, and how much that meant to her
....she may have been afraid to try to get close to him, for fear of being labeled a "stalker"....I wish he could have tried to get physically closer to her than just saying things in songs...that way she knew where she stood with him literally.

:punk:

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

After my "long goodbye" from the thread on June 23rd/24th, and my intent to detach myself from the internet for a while (enough to get myself focused), my last words were, "life goes on" and dam if I didn't chew every bitter bite a day or two later. So of course I was feeling like I had set myself up for the unpredictable, like for instance, for someone to just up and run away without reason or warning. I realize that's not a "premonition", in fact, the opposite of one I guess, but it showed me how I can be taking something for granted one minute and the next minute be wishing I could rewind again *sigh*

Watching the movie gave me a renewed sense of everything though. I laughed my head of during the movie and after. I wasn't amused by many of the same things everyone else was although
Michael's personality is delightful and his genius is without words to describe..
. I was just amused on general principle. The film was so Michael :giggle: and
so full of LIFE
. I'm so glad the world (and I) got to see
the wonderful creative, brilliant director named Michael Jackson at work, human, sweet, focused, NOT FRAIL, ("frail is such a strong word to describe weakness and that Michael was NOT in the film) just doing his thing ... and giving the world something ... very ...interesting to talk about for years to come.
I love how he has always used his fame, throughout
his entire adult life to focus the world's attention on what's truly important, letting the world know that from his point of view, its not just all about him. He promulgates what's important to the collective of mankind and THAT is what I call L.O.V.E. LOVE.
He's a thousand percent right about the planet. Its hard for us to know what to do besides things like recycling every Wednesday, planting a tree once a year, that sort of thing, but I believe that the "what to do" will come to us collectively when we truly appreciate the earth God made for us for the very life sustenance it really is. The bible says, "God made the earth for man" and we know it from all the wealth He put in it for our survival, happiness and well-being. Everything from minerals, to watermelons, to diamonds, to oil to the soil that grows every amazing thing, so yes, it could be "deeper", but Michael did his part by giving us "edutainment" - educating us by entertaining us - its our job to take it deeper. And he did that because he cares about what God cares about, which is the planet - and us. Not just himself as an entertainer. L.O.V.E. is what it boils down to. Love for God and for everyone.
Thank you Michael Jackson. I LOVE YOU TOO :yes: :wub: (sweet thang!)

You raised our consciousness. That's all you can do. That's all he should be expected to do imho. The rest is up to us.

If anyone us are interested on what else WE as an individual can to do to help save Mother Earth check out www.motherearthnews.com

:angel:Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

:yes: :yes:

Just pay attention and you'll see! Turn on your lantern! :rolleyes2:
Turn on the lantern and you'll find Michael! :smilerolleyes:

ha! ha! ha! I love "Ortega" (now the pronunciation is accented Latin)! :wub:

Ops... Off again! :eek:

I can not keep talking about this movie. People have to use the brain, being intelligent and observant to catch all the hidden messages! :evil:

*And snap one's finger: BANG! :smilerolleyes:

Turn on the lantern and you'll find Michael! :smilerolleyes:

ha! ha! ha! I love "Ortega" (now the pronunciation is accented Latin)! :wub:

Ops... Off again! :eek:

I can not keep talking about this movie. People have to use the brain, being intelligent and observant to catch all the hidden messages! :evil:

*And snap one's finger: BANG! :smilerolleyes:

Exactly!!!! Love you, Ash!!!

Come on, guys! Open your eyes and you'll see......... (with love!) :rolleyes2:

I love "Ortêga" (latin pronunciation)!!! "Todo mi amor eres tu!" :wub:

And....yes.....I love Michael too!!! "Toda mi vida eres tu" :wub:

:devil:

EDIT: Ash, I want this gif to my signature too!! ^_^

I would never judge anyone here or anywhere in life. I think that it is wonderful that you all have an incredible love for Michael. I've always loved him too and I think you are all sweet people. I'm sending a hug to all of you. I hope everyone has a beautiful day! :)

I just saw this, tha. And I don't want you to feel like you are being judged or gonna be banned from the thread, but I might wish you to be again aware that many people do believe he is still alive, while at the same time many feel he is truly gone, and for those latter, I think it is important to show some sensitivity.

I had a dream the night before I saw This Is It that was very graphic and communicated quite clearly to me that MJ is dead. So reading posts that say he is alive tears at my heart and I feel like I am being played with emotionally. When people are grieving, you must be careful, and many, many here on this site are grieving the loss of Michael.

Sharing things one has picked up in the film that would tell us maybe, and we are hoping it is a big MAYBE :clapping:that MJ was letting the Love in the Dark girls know he had us in mind, is both VERY fun and very welcomed! But maybe not signs of his being still alive...at least for me...I guess I shouldn't speak for others, but I was quite affected by my dream. I hope you understand.

Okay, tha? :hug:

And that was why I didn't want to talk about it! I'm not disrespecting anyone's pain! :no: I'm not! But anyway.........each with your belief! I'm believe (I Know) that he's alive and I don't hope that I'll be understood! But it's ok! I know that I'm not disrespectin anyone! :yes:

This is It!

Ok I am getting ready to send out real hugs to everyone who is currently viewing this thread so you better let me know who's here!

Ok I am getting ready to send out real hugs to everyone who is currently viewing this thread so you better let me know who's here!

Aaww, how sweet. I could use a hug right now. :cry: *sends hugs to everyone here as well...and all the LITD girls (and guys) who will drop by later on*

Ok, Summer, here is an EXTRA BIG hug for you again. ANd hugs for everyone else, as well. :) Feel them.

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Back