Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

I know this is off topic, but I don't believe that tolerance is about censoring out religion and religious topics or faith in God or beliefs people have. I believe that would be the opposite of tolerance. Tolerance is the ability to let people believe what they do, and try to understand what they believe and appreciate that they want to share their views with you. To say someone cannot bring their beliefs into something, to me, is quite sad. I like taking the time to at least try to understand someone's beliefs and why they may hold those beliefs as sacred or important. I may not be able to completely understand, but if I at least try to I think that is a step in the right direction. It's about respect.

I don't think that any one of us believes exactly the same identical thing. I think that's alright. We each have a unique view point. Shutting ourselves off to hearing what another person's view point is won't help us to grow. Quite possibly we'd shut ourselves out to a greater understanding of God, the Universe, humanity. We don't have to adopt those beliefs, but it might be good to at least hear a person out and be open to seeing or hearing their view points, even if we disagree.

(btw, thank you to someone for asking about me :) and sorry this is not really on topic)

:punk: Education IS The Key~~~:punk:

:angel:Knowledge IS Growth...Knowledge IS Power~~~:angel:

"If WE as a Global Society "OPEN" OUR MINDS & LOOK "OUTSIDE THE BOX"

WE all benefit in the "BIG" Picture of Life...!"

:angel:
Our Children Are The Future...Keep Healing To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Dear Victoria,

I understand what you are saying and i APOLOGIZE sincerely to you or anyone else who might have felt excluded by many of the things that I have posted recently, and not only. It was NEVER my intention to exclude anyone from this wonderful conversation about love, but since I've never really had any real insight about the core of the matter I contributed with the little that I thought might be of use, even if not directly related to the subject matter.

I could very well have gone overboard laterly. I kinda knew it was a danger, and as i said not long ago, it was bound to happen one day or another - the o/t-ness of my postings being called on, but I did it anyhow cause that's what I felt at the moment.

Having said that, you are quite right. I KNOW Michael is a symbol of multiculturalism and bringing people together. And all of us who love him ought to do the same. If I have not followed in his footsteps properly, I am sorry if I seemed intolerant and I offended anyone. At the same time, I cannot deny who and what I am and what I believe in, but, as you rightfully pointed, this is not the proper thread in which to do that.

Ape, it's wonderful to see you *big hug*. Thank you for your kind words.

I'm sure AllforMJ will soon be back with that wonderful post of hers and them gorgeous Michael pictures to really bring the thread back on track. :cheeky:

Sorry again. Peace and love everyone.

Dear Shabuya,

"NO one should "EVER" have to apoligise to "ANY ONE" for being simply YOU being YOU...

THAT in itself is what makes us
ALL individuals, unique, and beautiful..!"

:angel:Keep Helping to Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth~~~

People do have that phrase in their siggy's because Michael said it. Simple fact. But it's wrong to assume that those who do have it don't live by those words and solely have it their just because it something he said.
I know why I do.. Because those words speak truth. I can't speak for anyone else, Just myself.

I assumed nothing about anyone.

A little off topic that came into my mind... :)

I think we should understand that any life experience is a necessary condition to strengthen and elevate our souls and is placed by God in our life. Well, I'm sure this has happened many times with Michael. Yes, Michael was always a very spiritual man and a great knowledge of the Bible. Therefore, it has always been a very strong man in every moment of your life. God never left him. God has always been with Michael. :yes:

So... We bless all the experiences (good or bad) and thank them, seeing them as lessons that enhance our soul. :angel: Let us turn to our own soul in these words:

velas-2565.jpg

"As difficult as it is the lesson, assimilate it all the way to raise my soul.
I am a part of the universe.
In the eyes of God, which is the universal life, I am perfect.
I thank God who gave me the opportunity to refine our souls and understand the purpose of life.
Bless all who come to me.
Perfect and fully live my day-to-day.
I am the way, I am the light
I am perfect in essence.
Inside me is this God who is the Universal Life."

Amen!!! :angel:

(From the book "My Prayers" - Masaharu Taniguchi)

*This prayer makes me think of Michael. :wub:

I just need to stop in and tell him I miss him tons, and miss you guys too.

:( He shouldn't be gone. I think I need a big hug.

This thread from the very beginning has been about deciphering MJ's lyrics; listening to the things that he has been saying via his most recent love songs about being in love; and about discussing MJ and his music from a spiritual angle.

He was a very deep spiritual man that was grounded in his belief in God and he always expressed his love for Jesus. Most reading this thread, if not all, have often heard MJ speak about God and Jesus during interviews. And most, if not all, should be able to tell that MJ has never tried to force anyone to stop believing what they want to believe, or practicing what they personally want to practice. That still stands even if he is no longer walking the earth. So, please feel free to continue being who you are and doing what you wish to do in your personal lives, but let this thread be. No one is bound to this spiritual discussion about MJ.

This thread has never, not once, physically forced anyone to come to it, and it has not been traveling to those that have been reading it by choice. Therefore, it is unfair to come to the thread by choice and then almost try to make some here feel like it has. It is also unfair to come into the thread and start arguments as some have done. On the flip side of this, it is also very nice to see that most viewing the thread have chosen not to create strife in it.

From Jan. 14th to today, Jan. 24th, I have been checking to see how often the thread has been viewed, because I wanted to know if the most recent moment of conflict in the thread that took place a little over a week ago, had caused those viewing to lose interest in this spiritual discussion about MJ and his music. It looks like the answer is no, because the thread has been viewed over 1,850 times since Jan. 14th.

About the Bible being discussed in this thread...

Back in April of 2009, I pointed out, in this thread, that some of MJ's lyrics can be found in the Bible. This shows that MJ often read the Bible, but it does not mean that anyone here should stop reading what they want to read for spiritual guidance, or doing what they personally want to do for spiritual fulfillment and upliftment. No one, not a single soul, is bound to this thread.

Now again, here are examples that show that some of MJ's songs have Bible passages in them...

Part of the "Dangerous" lyrics

For the lips of
A strange woman
Drop as a honeycomb
And her mouth was
Smoother than oil
But her inner spirit and words
Were as sharp as
A two-edged sword
But I loved it
'Cause it's dangerous

Dangerous
The girl is so dangerous
Take away my money
Throw away my time
You can call me honey
But you're no damn good for me

This portion of the "Dangerous" lyrics is matching up with Proverbs 5:3-10.

"Heal The World"
See the nations turn their swords into plowshares

Isaiah 2:4
He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.

See? The above is showing that MJ was reading the Bible. He had a Bible with him in the SUV on June 13, 2005, too. During an interview that Jermaine did with BET back in 2005, he said Rebbie told him that MJ had a Bible in his hand on verdict day.

Also, the people around the world may have different names for God, but that doesn't mean that the world cannot come together as one. Looking at the way that the world is coming together to help the people in Haiti is proving this. The various nations are doing their part to help out as we speak.

We all can tell when people are happy. We all can tell when people are sad. Although God has created a variety of people, all people smile and frown the same way. All people laugh and cry.

This is what reminds us that although we are different in various ways, we all are still the same. Human emotion is what we all share and it looks like God created this for a reason. It is something that reaches beyond the language barriers and different backgrounds.

For example, when MJ passed away on June 25th, 2009, this is a day that all of his fans across the globe were sad at the same time. Millions of his fans across the globe were crying at the same time.

Because all the people of the world have things in common, things such as human emotion and a need for the basic necessities of life, these are the things that the people of the world should collectively pay attention to. This is what will make life on earth as a global family a lot less complicated. We can't just look at what makes us different. We have to look at what we all have in common. It's fairly simple.

Now about what I'm going to do to show that MJ was in love before he passed away...

There are pictures that I am going to post. They will show when MJ was in love with someone, when he was longing for love, and when he was in love again. Cuz guess what? Whenever he was in love, he always acted cheerful by smiling and laughing, he always looked strong, he always kept his hair looking like he was feeling upbeat, and he always looked like he was having fun with the clothes that he was wearing. His songs were also a reflection of how he felt as well. They were generally upbeat whenever he was feeling happy about something.

:yes:

Last edited:
We're still impatiently waiting AllForMJ. :popcorn: :p

So... We bless all the experiences (good or bad) and thank them, seeing them as lessons that enhance our soul. :angel: Let us turn to our own soul in these words:

velas-2565.jpg

"As difficult as it is the lesson, assimilate it all the way to raise my soul.
I am a part of the universe.
In the eyes of God, which is the universal life, I am perfect.
I thank God who gave me the opportunity to refine our souls and understand the purpose of life.
Bless all who come to me.
Perfect and fully live my day-to-day.
I am the way, I am the light
I am perfect in essence.
Inside me is this God who is the Universal Life."

Amen!!! :angel:

(From the book "My Prayers" - Masaharu Taniguchi)

*This prayer makes me think of Michael. :wub:

Very beautiful ashtanga, especially the part that I bolded. Thanks for sharing this. :flowers:

I just need to stop in and tell him I miss him tons, and miss you guys too.

:( He shouldn't be gone. I think I need a big hug.

*Hug* to you Ape. :)

I think that now as everything has been discussed, I mean all lyrics, some more than ones.. ( I'm not saying we should stop.. that's NOT what I'm saying)
I have noticed that the thread is more and more about the bible and god, and different quotes from jesus or whatever.. and that's TOTALLY fine.. I'm not complaining.. but the way I understand Michael, he was not someone who spend all of his life praying, and reading in the bible.. The trial.. yes, that was a very different time for him.. but at other times in his life he enjoyed all the other things life has to offer, playing.. singing, being with children, enjoying the nature (at Neverland).. if I remember correctly, Michael ones said that it was better to go out and DO something instead of praying at the dinnertable.. I can't find the quote..

This thread from the very beginning has been about deciphering MJ's lyrics; listening to the things that he has been saying via his most recent love songs about being in love; and about discussing MJ and his music from a spiritual angle.

He was a very deep spiritual man that was grounded in his belief in God and he always expressed his love for Jesus.
Most reading this thread, if not all, have
often heard MJ speak about God and Jesus
during interviews. And most, if not all, should be able to tell that
MJ has never tried to force anyone to stop believing what they want to believe, or practice what they personally want to practice.
That still stands even if he is no longer walking the earth. So, please
feel free to continue being who you are
and doing what you wish to do in your personal lives, but let this thread be. No one is bound to this spiritual discussion about MJ.

This thread has never, not once, physically forced anyone to come to it, and it has not been traveling to those that have been reading it by choice. Therefore, it is unfair to come to the thread by choice and then almost try to make some here feel like it has. It is also unfair to come into the thread and start arguments as some have done. On the flip side of this, it is also very nice to see that most viewing the thread have chosen not to create strife in it.

From Jan. 14th to today, Jan. 24th, I have been checking to see how often the thread has been viewed, because I wanted to know if the most recent moment of conflict in the thread that took place a little over a week ago, had caused those viewing to lose interest in this spiritual discussion about MJ and his music. It looks like the answer is no, because the thread has been viewed over 1,850 times since Jan. 14th.

About the Bible being discussed in this thread...

Back in April of 2009, I pointed out, in this thread, that some of MJ's lyrics can be found in the Bible. This shows that MJ often read the Bible, but it does not mean that anyone here should stop reading what they want to read for spiritual guidance, or doing what they personally want to do for spiritual fulfillment and upliftment. No one, not a single soul, is bound to this thread.

Now again, here are examples that show that some of MJ's songs have Bible passages in them...

Part of the "Dangerous" lyrics

For the lips of
A strange woman
Drop as a honeycomb
And her mouth was
Smoother than oil
But her inner spirit and words
Were as sharp as
A two-edged sword
But I loved it
'Cause it's dangerous

Dangerous
The girl is so dangerous
Take away my money
Throw away my time
You can call me honey
But you're no damn good for me

This portion of the "Dangerous" lyrics is matching up with Proverbs 5:3-10.

"Heal The World"
See the nations turn their swords into plowshares

Isaiah 2:4
He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.

See? The above is showing that MJ was reading the Bible. He had a Bible with him in the SUV on June 13, 2005, too. During an interview that Jermaine did with BET back in 2005, he said Rebbie told him that MJ had a Bible in his hands on verdict day.

Also, the people around the world may have different names for God, but that doesn't mean that the world cannot come together as one. Looking at the way that the world is coming together to help the people in Haiti is proving this. The various nations are doing their part to help out as we speak.

We all can tell when people are happy. We all can tell when people are sad. Although God has created a variety of people, all people smile and frown the same way. All people laugh and cry.

This is what reminds us that although we are different in various ways, we all are still the same. Human emotion is what we all share and it looks like God created this for a reason. It is something that reaches beyond the language barriers and different backgrounds.

For example, when MJ passed away on June 25th, 2009, this is a day that all of his fans across the globe were sad at the same time. Millions of his fans across the globe were crying at the same time.

Because all the people of the world have things in common, things such as human emotion and a need for the basic necessities of life, these are the things that the people of the world should collectively pay attention to. This is what will make life on earth as a global family a lot less complicated. We can't just look at what makes us different. We have to look at what we all have in common. It's fairly simple.

Now about what I'm going to do to show that MJ was in love before he passed away...

There are pictures that I am going to post. They will show when MJ was in love with someone, when he was longing for love, and when he was in love again. Cuz guess what? Whenever he was in love, he always acted cheerful by smiling and laughing, he always looked strong, he always kept his hair looking like he was feeling upbeat, and he always looked like he was having fun with the clothes that he was wearing. His songs were also a reflection of how he felt as well. They were generally upbeat whenever he was feeling happy about something.

:punk:

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

I think that now as everything has been discussed, I mean all lyrics, some more than ones.. ( I'm not saying we should stop.. that's NOT what I'm saying)
I have noticed that the thread is more and more about the bible and god, and different quotes from jesus or whatever.. and that's TOTALLY fine.. I'm not complaining.. but the way I understand Michael,
he was not someone who spend
all of
his life praying, and reading in the bible..
The trial.. yes, that was a very different time for him.. but at other times in his life he enjoyed all the other things life has to offer, playing.. singing, being with children, enjoying the nature (at Neverland).. if I remember correctly, Michael ones said that it was better to go out and DO something instead of praying at the dinnertable.. I can't find the quote..

With no disrespect intended Mystery,

Are YOU really sure about that...?

Not that I have all the answers...BUT...what I do know, for the forty plus years I have been a great admirer of Mr.Jackson, "fact is", God, the Bible, Sprituality was/has always been a "BIG" part of Mr.Jackson's everyday life.

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS Key~~~

With no disrespect intended Mystery,

Are YOU really sure about that...?

Not that I have all the answers...BUT...what I do know, for the forty plus years I have been a great admirer of Mr.Jackson, "fact is", God, the Bible, Sprituality was/has always been a "BIG" part of Mr.Jackson's everyday life.

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS Key~~~

.. if I'm sure? No, are you..?

:scratch:

.. if I'm sure? No, are you..?

:scratch:

Absolutely without "ANY" doubt..!

Mr.Jackson took great measures to "protect" what PRIVACY he did have;

What we are forgetting, it DOES NOT matter what religion Mr.Jackson chose to follow,

When it came to his belief in God, the Bible, and Sprituality he had NO problem sharing on how he truly felt about it..!

He looked out side the box...had an open mind...and understood the worlds DIVERSITY of beliefs, faiths, and cultural differences.

Therefore, when HE would say "God Bless You" HE truly meant it..!

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Keep Helping to Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Last edited:
Michael has always, always been a deeply spirtual man. For him, spirituality means more than prayer and attending church. It also means getting up off your butt and taking action (he was raised in this thought, after all), which he is known for doing.

He has given you a message, of love, of justice, of peace, of freedom. Run with it. Share it. Because:

"There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as ONE!"

Michael has always, always been a deeply spirtual man. For him, spirituality means more than prayer and attending church.

It also means getting up off your butt and taking action (he was raised in this thought, after all), which he is known for doing.

He has given you a message, of love, of justice, of peace, of freedom. Run with it. Share it. Because:

"There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as ONE!
"

:punk::yes: :punk::yes: :punk: :yes: :punk:

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...Cause WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Michael has always, always been a deeply spirtual man. For him, spirituality means more than prayer and attending church. It also means getting up off your butt and taking action (he was raised in this thought, after all), which he is known for doing.

"There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as ONE!"
Justus great post! :clapping:

Many things came into my mind when thinking about how much Michael has always been involved in humanitarian causes and his entire message passed to us over the years. And I thought a lot about spirituality (I know that here is a discussion about love, but love is also spiritual) and want to share here my thoughts about it, why today I am inspired. lol! :)

espiritual12.jpg

Being spiritual... It would be someone who believes that we are more than a body governed by a brain? Or who believes in the survival of the soul after death? Who always tries to improve its negative aspects? Or, who has a fraternal attitude to everything and everyone? :scratch:

Regardless of the qualities that can enumerate all will necessarily based on love. Love makes you look at the world, themselves and others, so understanding and tolerant. A look really love then, is to translate spiritual being. But wisdom is acting with the love that will give us a fair measure of the stock. Love and wisdom need to be together so that our actions do not harm our neighbors. And unfortunately, without wisdom, but we are capable of making mistakes and hurt more than help by love. A person who loves everything and everyone in equal measure or at least does not do anything or anyone outside of his love, although it may have certain preferences and special sympathies, is a spiritual being. And the spiritual consciousness, waking, can be translated as the time when that person gets into the natural impulse to do good and spread your love to those who still can not love yourself enough to be happy. This is the awakening to what we call his life's mission! :yes:

This awakening is the call of your soul to find its way to completion! I say that souls are missionary people who become points of light and love to the planet and humans, even though nobody even notice that this person is a missionary. A missionary of light must first of all, work and love your energy, your personality and your life, your relationships, your thoughts, so that is always a channel of expression of light and an example and support others who are still more difficult to make these aspects in themselves. A missionary is simple and everyday things, like finding always have thoughts of love, cherish and respect to everyone you meet, always willing to listen and be happy to help and so simple. Not necessarily huge as the mission of Gandhi, Mother Teresa of Calcutta, Michael and many others. However, individual missions of vital importance for the light to hit this planet so that is suffered by so many difficult moments. :yes:

Imagine how important it is to have thousands of missionaries living in light of their everyday lives with love and respect to everyone and the planet, and together open a huge corridor of light, love, respect and goodwill through its vibrations, increasing vibration of the planet. Imagine how will the planet when most of us have this awareness and spread the love to end each time you touch. Imagine when most of us have so much love and respect for the planet, which could be reversed any negative effect that our own ignorance and selfishness has caused. Never assume that you are one, and there's no use making an effort to recycle your garbage, treat others with respect, turn off the tap when brushing your teeth, pick up a paper on the street and other simple things and allowed each of us. Do not think you can not make a difference by planting a shrub, it can not alone prevent the environmental problems of our planet. Do not think it makes no difference you treat others with respect and affection, because it can not stop the wars around the world. Do not think that it makes no difference to go to a small demonstration for peace in the streets, signing a petition or claim something, because your city is huge and so abandoned and violent. :yes:

Do not think that having attitudes and honest thoughts and honored to be useless in the face of so much corruption. If you think you are alone, you can never see so many others have begun thinking like you, but decided to do their part anyway, just so they could sleep in peace, at least with their own consciences. A strong group, a majority is in any way, is composed of just countless individuals who join the same ideal. :yes:

This is a spiritual and awakening! :yes: :angel:

And that is what Michael has always been... a great missionary spreading its message throughout the world and we follow his example and his message... ALWAYS! :yes:

Well, it was just my thought about this whole thing. :)

And...

Sorry for the long post! :ph34r: I was writing and did not realize the size of the message. :D :bugeyed

I have noticed that the thread is more and more about the bible and god, and different quotes from jesus or whatever.. and that's TOTALLY fine.. I'm not complaining.. but the way I understand Michael, he was not someone who spend all of his life praying, and reading in the bible.. The trial.. yes, that was a very different time for him.. but at other times in his life he enjoyed all the other things life has to offer, playing.. singing, being with children, enjoying the nature (at Neverland).. if I remember correctly, Michael ones said that it was better to go out and DO something instead of praying at the dinnertable.. I can't find the quote..
It's true that we do not want to veer too far away from the overall discussion, but at the same time, we have to keep in mind that trying to have an in-depth discussion about someone as spiritual as Michael Jackson, without also discussing God's presence in his life, is like trying to make a cake without flour. The main ingredient will be missing. The main ingredient in this case is God. Omitting Him, or The Word, will cause us to only skim the surface of the world's most famous entertainer who was far deeper than some even realized.

Let's look back for a sec to see just how much he was starting to lean on his spirituality as a means for coping with the things that he was being put through.

Like, if we were to listen to "Off The Wall," "Thriller," and "Bad," in that exact order, we will notice that he was having a lot of fun while recording his music. But, there is still that one song that was placed at the end of his "Bad" album that shows he was getting fed up with being mocked and ridiculed. That song is "Leave Me Alone." In it he said, "'Cause there's a time when you're right and you know you must fight."

With this line he was trying to tell the mockers early on that he was eventually going to fight back. With the video that goes along with the song, he was letting them know that he was eventually going to stand up.

There is a part in the video that shows a roller coaster ride that was built directly over him at an amusement park. The amusement park also has a sideshow called the Laughing Caller and it includes a show with him dancing on stage side by side with the elephant man. After the video shows him doing this, it goes back to showing him with the roller coaster built over him like he's a part of the main attraction there. Notice that at this point he uses his hand to show he is going to stand up on the count of four. When he stands up, the roller coaster ride comes crashing down and everything at the amusement park is completely destroyed along with it. The last thing that he does in the video after standing up, is look upward towards God. After this, the video ends. Watch and you will see what he was saying.

"Leave Me Alone"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A

From the song "Leave Me Alone" going forward, he started routinely using spiritual terms while recording his albums. Below are lines from songs that are on his "Dangerous" album on up to "Thriller25" that will reveal this.

DANGEROUS

Who Is It
* Someone hurt my soul now
* I pray this punishment would have mercy on me

Jam
* False prophets cry of doom
* She pray to God, to Buddha

Heal The World
* This world is Heavenly
* Be God's glow
* See the nations turn their swords into plowshares

Black Or White
* I am tired of this devil

Will You Be There
* Hold me like the River Jordan
* A man should be faithful
* I will feel blessed
* In my trials and my tribulations

Dangerous
* For the lips of a strange woman drop as a honeycomb and her mouth was smoother than oil

Keep The Faith
* Just keep your eyes on the prize
* Keep the faith

Someone Put Your Hand Out
* The truth is that I'm longing for love that's so divine
* When we pray will you promise me that you'll always stay

HISTORY

You Are Not Alone
* I can hear your prayers. Your burden I will bear.

Scream
* Oh Father, please have mercy 'cause I just can't take it

They Don't Care About Us
* Oh for God's sake. I look to Heaven to fulfill its prophecy. Set me free

Stranger In Moscow
* Armageddon of the brain

INVINCIBLE

Speechless
* My head's spinning like a carousel, so silently I pray
* Nothing's real, but all is possible if God is on my side

Don't Walk Away
* Should I get down on my knees and pray

THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION

The Way You Love Me
* I thank the Heavens above that I met you

We've Had Enough
* Deep in my soul, baby
* Just let God decide

THRILLER 25

For All Time (w/new bridge)
* Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
* Oh, and on these quiet days where souls embrace so silently

All of the above songs, starting from his "Dangerous" album on through to "Thriller 25," shows MJ started leaning on his spirituality to deal with his dilemmas and it made absolute sense for him to do this.

Seeing that he started looking to God for help, and from hearing him say during interviews that he believes in the Bible, he was most likely very familiar with Ephesians 6:11-13.

Ephesians 6:11-13
11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.
12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.

Now, look back again at what he said in "Leave Me Alone." He said "'Cause there's a time when you're right and you know you must fight."

Doesn't this picture show he meant what he said?

michael_jackson250.jpg

What is MJ singing in the first part of "This Is It?" He is singing the words, "This is it. Here I stand." And this is a song that came out after he fought a grueling court battle. A court battle that he won after he finally decided it was time to fully stand up.

Ephesians 6:13 says...
Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.

Another Bible passage that can be applied to MJ's life is this one.

Proverbs 24:16
For though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again, but the wicked are brought down by calamity.

The majority of the madness that MJ was forced to go through, starting from 1993 on up to the trial of '03-'05, was a direct result of the lie that was told by Evan Chandler. Notice that although both MJ and Evan passed away in 2009, MJ is still rising even though he is gone, and it started well before he passed away. A sign of this is all of the positive things that started occurring in his life on up to "This Is It." Things like selling out fifty concerts. Winning the trial. Being given seven awards by the Guinness Book of World Records. Receiving the Diamond Award at the World Music Awards in 2006 and all of the other wonderful things that were done to show an appreciation for his greatness and his kindness. Many people are still doing beautiful tributes to him because he worked very hard to bring joy into the lives of so many people around the world. He never stopped spreading a message of love. He's doing it in “This Is It.” He was doing it starting from the very beginning of his professional career. For forty years as a professional recording artist he sent beautiful music, and many other things, out into the world. He used his strength, fame and wealth in a very positive way. He brought smiles to the faces of countless people. Evan, who had a profession as a dentist, decided he would rather cause many people to frown, and because of this, he ended up destroying his own livelihood. His life never turned around after carrying out his plot to destroy MJ for monetary gain and all of this is proving that Proverbs 24:16 is true.

So, although the love story continues as the mystery unfolds, there are still many spiritual things about MJ to be told. The spiritual side of him is still bringing forth the fruits of his labor.

:)

And because of this beautiful occurrence, the world is still celebrating the life that he lived.

:D

Last edited:
Justus great post! :clapping:

Many things came into my mind when thinking about how much Michael has always been involved in humanitarian causes and his entire message passed to us over the years. And I thought a lot about spirituality (I know that here is a discussion about love, but love is also spiritual) and want to share here my thoughts about it, why today I am inspired. lol! :)

espiritual12.jpg

Being spiritual... It would be someone who believes that we are more than a body governed by a brain? Or who believes in the survival of the soul after death? Who always tries to improve its negative aspects? Or, who has a fraternal attitude to everything and everyone? :scratch:

Regardless of the qualities that can enumerate all will necessarily based on love. Love makes you look at the world, themselves and others, so understanding and tolerant. A look really love then, is to translate spiritual being. But wisdom is acting with the love that will give us a fair measure of the stock. Love and wisdom need to be together so that our actions do not harm our neighbors. And unfortunately, without wisdom, but we are capable of making mistakes and hurt more than help by love. A person who loves everything and everyone in equal measure or at least does not do anything or anyone outside of his love, although it may have certain preferences and special sympathies, is a spiritual being. And the spiritual consciousness, waking, can be translated as the time when that person gets into the natural impulse to do good and spread your love to those who still can not love yourself enough to be happy. This is the awakening to what we call his life's mission! :yes:

This awakening is the call of your soul to find its way to completion! I say that souls are missionary people who become points of light and love to the planet and humans, even though nobody even notice that this person is a missionary. A missionary of light must first of all, work and love your energy, your personality and your life, your relationships, your thoughts, so that is always a channel of expression of light and an example and support others who are still more difficult to make these aspects in themselves. A missionary is simple and everyday things, like finding always have thoughts of love, cherish and respect to everyone you meet, always willing to listen and be happy to help and so simple. Not necessarily huge as the mission of Gandhi, Mother Teresa of Calcutta, Michael and many others. However, individual missions of vital importance for the light to hit this planet so that is suffered by so many difficult moments. :yes:

Imagine how important it is to have thousands of missionaries living in light of their everyday lives with love and respect to everyone and the planet, and together open a huge corridor of light, love, respect and goodwill through its vibrations, increasing vibration of the planet. Imagine how will the planet when most of us have this awareness and spread the love to end each time you touch. Imagine when most of us have so much love and respect for the planet, which could be reversed any negative effect that our own ignorance and selfishness has caused. Never assume that you are one, and there's no use making an effort to recycle your garbage, treat others with respect, turn off the tap when brushing your teeth, pick up a paper on the street and other simple things and allowed each of us. Do not think you can not make a difference by planting a shrub, it can not alone prevent the environmental problems of our planet. Do not think it makes no difference you treat others with respect and affection, because it can not stop the wars around the world. Do not think that it makes no difference to go to a small demonstration for peace in the streets, signing a petition or claim something, because your city is huge and so abandoned and violent. :yes:

Do not think that having attitudes and honest thoughts and honored to be useless in the face of so much corruption. If you think you are alone, you can never see so many others have begun thinking like you, but decided to do their part anyway, just so they could sleep in peace, at least with their own consciences. A strong group, a majority is in any way, is composed of just countless individuals who join the same ideal. :yes:

This is a spiritual and awakening! :yes: :angel:

And that is what Michael has always been... a great missionary spreading its message throughout the world and we follow his example and his message... ALWAYS! :yes:

Well, it was just my thought about this whole thing. :)

And...

Sorry for the long post! :ph34r: I was writing and did not realize the size of the message. :D :bugeyed

Impressive...:punk:

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

It's true that we do not want to veer too far away from the overall discussion, but at the same time, we have to keep in mind that trying to have an in-depth discussion about someone as spiritual as Michael Jackson, without also discussing God's presence in his life, is like trying to make a cake without flour. The main ingredient will be missing. The main ingredient in this case is God. Omitting Him, or The Word, will cause us to only skim the surface of the world's most famous entertainer who was far deeper than some even realized.

Let's look back for a sec to see just how much he was starting to lean on his spirituality as a means for coping with the things that he was being put through.

Like, if we were to listen to "Off The Wall," "Thriller," and "Bad," in that exact order, we will notice that he was having a lot of fun while recording his music. But, there is still that one song that was placed at the end of his "Bad" album that shows he was getting fed up with being mocked and ridiculed. That song is "Leave Me Alone." In it he said, "'Cause there's a time when you're right and you know you must fight."

With this line he was trying to tell the mockers early on that he was eventually going to fight back. With the video that goes along with the song, he was letting them know that he was eventually going to stand up.

There is a part in the video that shows a roller coaster ride that was built directly over him at an amusement park. The amusement park also has a sideshow called the Laughing Caller and it includes a show with him dancing on stage side by side with the elephant man. After the video shows him doing this, it goes back to showing him with the roller coaster built over him like he's a part of the main attraction there. Notice that at this point he uses his hand to show he is going to stand up at the count of four. When he stands up, the roller coaster ride comes crashing down and everything at the amusement park is completely destroyed along with it. The last thing that he does in the video after standing up, is look upward towards God. After this, the video ends. Watch and you will see what he was saying.

"Leave Me Alone"

From the song "Leave Me Alone" going forward, he started routinely using spiritual terms while recording his albums. Below are lines from songs that are on his "Dangerous" album on up to "Thriller25" that will reveal this.

DANGEROUS

Who Is It

Jam

Heal The World
* This world is Heavenly
* Be God's glow

Black Or White

Will You Be There
* I will feel blessed

Dangerous
* For the lips of a strange woman drop as a honeycomb and her mouth was smoother than oil

Keep The Faith
* Keep the faith

HISTORY

You Are Not Alone

Scream
* Oh father, please have mercy 'cause I just can't take it

They Don't Care About Us

Stranger In Moscow

INVINCIBLE

Speechless

Don't Walk Away

THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION

The Way You Love Me

We've Had Enough
* Deep in my soul, baby
* Just let God decide

THRILLER 25

All of the above songs, starting from his "Dangerous" album on through to "Thriller 25," shows MJ started leaning on his spirituality to deal with his dilemmas and it made absolute sense for him to do this.

Seeing that he started looking to God for help, and from hearing him say during interviews that he believes in the Bible, he was most likely very familiar with Ephesians 6:11-13.

11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.
12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.

Now, look back again at what he said in "Leave Me Alone." He said "'Cause there's a time when you're right and you know you must fight."

michael_jackson250.jpg

What is MJ singing in the first part of "This Is It?" He is singing the words, "This is it. Here I stand." And this is a song that came out after he fought a grueling court battle. A court battle that he won after he finally decided it was time to fully stand up.

Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm.

For though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again, but the wicked are brought down by calamity.

The majority of the madness that MJ was forced to go through, starting from 1993 on up to the trial of '03-'05, was a direct result of the lie that was told by Evan Chandler.
Notice that although both MJ and Evan passed away in 2009, MJ is still rising even though he is gone, and it started well before he passed away. A sign of this is all of the positive things that started occurring in his life on up to "This Is It." Things like selling out fifty concerts. Winning the trial. Being given seven awards by the Guinness Book of World Records. Receiving the Diamond Award at the World Music Awards in 2006 and all of the other wonderful things that were done to show his greatness. Many people are still doing beautiful tributes to him because he worked very hard to bring joy into the lives of so many people around the world. He never stopped spreading a message of love. He's doing it in “This Is It.” He was doing it starting from the very beginning of his professional career.
For forty years as a professional recording artist he sent beautiful music, and many other things, out into the world. He used his strength, fame and wealth in a very positive way.
He brought smiles to the faces of countless people. Evan, who had a profession as a dentist, decided he would rather cause many people to frown, and because of this, he ended up destroying his own livelihood. His life never turned around after carrying out his plot to destroy MJ for monetary gain and all of this is proving that Proverbs 24:16 is true.

So,
although the love story continues as the mystery unfolds, there are still many spiritual things about MJ to be told. The spiritual side of him is still bringing forth the fruits of his labor.

And
because of this beautiful occurrence, the world is still celebrating the life that he lived.

:punk: Impressive

Although Mr.Jackson did not always create every Compositions, Poems and Reflections about his personal thoughts...

HE is however the author of the "autobiographical" book called "Dancing The Dream Poems and Reflections...

These works are some of many creations, that share with the world many of the answers to the questions we have sought about the Man In The Mirror...

ANGEL OF LIGHT

It's hard to see angels, although I have stared at their pictures for hours. Some people can see them without pictures, and they tell interesting tales. Guardian angels are all female, for instance, which didn't surprise me once I found out. A birth angel, recruited from the younger ranks, attends every baby when it appears, while another angel, older but not grim, helps the dying to leave the world without grief or pain.

You can pray to angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them, I am told, is to laugh. Angels respond to delight, because that is what they are made of. In fact, when people's minds are clouded by anger or hatred, no angel can reach them.

Not all angels have wings-so the visionaries claim-but those who do can unfurl a span of golden feathers stretching over the entire world. If you had eyes that could look start into the sun, you would see an overwhelming angel presiding there;a more serene one smiles out from the face of the moon.

Angels spend their entire lives, which are forever, spinning around the Creator's throne, singing His praise. People with keen ears have listened in. The harmonies of the angelic choir are incredibly complex, they say, but the rhythm is simple. "it's mostly march time," one eavesdropper affirmed. For some reason, that fact is almost the best I have learned so far.

After awhile it got lonely hearing about angels you couldn't see for yourself. When an angel-watcher heard that, she was shocked. "Not see?" she said. "But you have an angel in you. Everybody does. I can see it right now, I thought you could, too." "No," I said sadly, and I asked what did it look like. "Did it look like me?"

"Well, yes and no," the angel-watcher mysteriously answered. "It all depends on what you think you are. Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow, until finally, in a burst of light, you will see your angel in its true shape, and at that very instant, you will also see yourself."

So now I am looking for my angel all the time. I sit silently, turning my gaze inward. It wasn't long before I caught a glimpse of something. "Is that you, Angel, holding a candle?" One flicker and it was gone. Yet that was enough to set my heart wildly beating. Next time my angel will be waving a lamp, then holding a torch aloft, then lighting a fire.

That's what the angel-watcher promised, and now that I have caught sight of glory, I know enough to believe.

Dancing The Dream
Poems And Reflections
By Michael Jackson
(c) 1992

Last edited:
Thanks Sdeidjs for posting that reflection from Michaels book. Made me smile reading that this morning. :) I have yet to read the book but maybe I'll purchase it soon and do so. Thanks again. :)

There is a part in the video that shows a roller coaster ride that was built directly over him at an amusement park. The amusement park also has a sideshow called the Laughing Caller and it includes a show with him dancing on stage side by side with the elephant man. After the video shows him doing this, it goes back to showing him with the roller coaster built over him like he's a part of the main attraction there. Notice that at this point he uses his hand to show he is going to stand up on the count of four. When he stands up, the roller coaster ride comes crashing down and everything at the amusement park is completely destroyed along with it. The last thing that he does in the video after standing up, is look upward towards God. After this, the video ends. Watch and you will see what he was saying.

"Leave Me Alone"

DANGEROUS

Who Is It

Jam

Heal The World
* This world is Heavenly
* Be God's glow

Black Or White

Will You Be There
* I will feel blessed

Dangerous

Keep The Faith
* Keep the faith

HISTORY

You Are Not Alone

Scream
* Oh Father, please have mercy 'cause I just can't take it

They Don't Care About Us

Stranger In Moscow

INVINCIBLE

Speechless

Don't Walk Away

THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION

The Way You Love Me

We've Had Enough
* Deep in my soul, baby
* Just let God decide

THRILLER 25

michael_jackson250.jpg

The majority of the madness that MJ was forced to go through, starting from 1993 on up to the trial of '03-'05, was a direct result of the lie that was told by Evan Chandler. Notice that although both MJ and Evan passed away in 2009, MJ is still rising even though he is gone, and it started well before he passed away. A sign of this is all of the positive things that started occurring in his life on up to "This Is It." Things like selling out fifty concerts. Winning the trial. Being given seven awards by the Guinness Book of World Records. Receiving the Diamond Award at the World Music Awards in 2006 and all of the other wonderful things that were done to show an appreciation for his greatness and his kindness. Many people are still doing beautiful tributes to him because he worked very hard to bring joy into the lives of so many people around the world. He never stopped spreading a message of love. He's doing it in “This Is It.” He was doing it starting from the very beginning of his professional career. For forty years as a professional recording artist he sent beautiful music, and many other things, out into the world. He used his strength, fame and wealth in a very positive way. He brought smiles to the faces of countless people. Evan, who had a profession as a dentist, decided he would rather cause many people to frown, and because of this, he ended up destroying his own livelihood. His life never turned around after carrying out his plot to destroy MJ for monetary gain and all of this is proving that Proverbs 24:16 is true.

So, although the love story continues as the mystery unfolds, there are still many spiritual things about MJ to be told. The spiritual side of him is still bringing forth the fruits of his labor.

And because of this beautiful occurrence, the world is still celebrating the life that he lived.

:D

Fantastic post! :clapping:

Everything u wrote says all the truth bout michael :)

Well I watched the TII dvd last night thinking I'd have some things to interpret today for this thread that I missed when I saw it the one time in the theatre but instead I ended up feeling depressed and wanting to remove myself from all things MJ. Just wonderful. -_- Oh well. A couple things I have thoughts on now, the rest I'll have to watch it again before I try and interpret. :) One thing I still didn't hear that was previously pointed out by others in this thread is the song "I Hadn't Anyone Til You" even though it was credited. Maybe someone else can point out where it is in the movie? Also, when I listened and watched this second time around "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" I got this vibe like MJ was TRULY feeling it and didn't want the song to end. He seemed happy, flirty, and feeling something intense, it was nice to see. :)

Back