Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Well I watched the TII dvd last night thinking I'd have some things to interpret today for this thread that I missed when I saw it the one time in the theatre but instead I ended up feeling depressed and wanting to remove myself from all things MJ. Just wonderful. -_- Oh well. A couple things I have thoughts on now, the rest I'll have to watch it again before I try and interpret. :) One thing I still didn't hear that was previously pointed out by others in this thread is the song "I Hadn't Anyone Til You" even though it was credited. Maybe someone else can point out where it is in the movie? Also, when I listened and watched this second time around "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" I got this vibe like MJ was TRULY feeling it and didn't want the song to end. He seemed happy, flirty, and feeling something intense, it was nice to see. :)
Lily!! Guess what?!!

MJ's clue about being in love is hidden in the black and white movie starring Humphrey Bogart!! :wild:

At about 00:32 into this video that I found after reading your post, Hadda Brooks is playing the piano and singing "I Hadn't Anyone Til You." Watch the video from 00:32 up to about 00:50, and then you will see a portion of Humphrey Bogart's movie that is in MJ's new "Smooth Criminal" video!

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3890742297/

Here is a photo of Hadda Brooks singing the song.

09_pub8.jpg

Here is a video on Youtube of her singing the song in the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxWIw3-vi-s

Here are the lyrics typed out the way she is singing the song...

"I Hadn't Anyone Til You"

I hadn't anyone
'Til you
I was a lonely one
'Til you
I used to lie awake
And wonder
If there could ever be
Someone in this wide, wide world
Just made for me
Now I see
I had to save my love
For you
I never gave my love
'Til you
And with my lonely heart demanding it
Cupid took a hand in it
I hadn't anyone
'Til you

:)

Also, when I listened and watched this second time around "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" I got this vibe like MJ was TRULY feeling it and didn't want the song to end. He seemed happy, flirty, and feeling something intense, it was nice to see. :)
Yes, Michael sang beautifully. :wub: Well, I watched the movie 4 times and still will watch several times. lol! :wild:

Wow AllForMJ, I remember the scene from "In A Lonely Place" with Humphrey Bogart and Gloria Grahame in TII but I don't recall seeing Hadda Brooks singing the song in TII. My eyes must be bad eek! I'll have to take another look at the dvd if my heart is up for it when I get home tonight. *sigh*

I agree ashtanga and MP :wub:.....MJ is a beautiful man. *sigh*

Wow AllForMJ, I remember the scene from "In A Lonely Place" with Humphrey Bogart and Gloria Grahame in TII but I don't recall seeing Hadda Brooks singing the song in TII. My eyes must be bad eek! I'll have to take another look at the dvd if my heart is up for it when I get home tonight. *sigh*

I agree ashtanga and MP :wub:.....MJ is a beautiful man. *sigh*
Oh no, your eyes are not bad at all, Lily! This part of "In A Lonely Place" where Hadda Brooks is singing is not in "This Is It." I stumbled upon all of this today while looking online for the lyrics to the song "I Hadn't Anyone Til You."

Funny how things work out, huh?!

:giggle:

Last edited:
ANGEL OF LIGHT

It's hard to see angels, although I have stared at their pictures for hours. Some people can see them without pictures, and they tell interesting tales. Guardian angels are all female, for instance, which didn't surprise me once I found out. A birth angel, recruited from the younger ranks, attends every baby when it appears, while another angel, older but not grim, helps the dying to leave the world without grief or pain.

You can pray to angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them, I am told, is to laugh. Angels respond to delight, because that is what they are made of. In fact, when people's minds are clouded by anger or hatred, no angel can reach them.

Not all angels have wings-so the visionaries claim-but those who do can unfurl a span of golden feathers stretching over the entire world. If you had eyes that could look start into the sun, you would see an overwhelming angel presiding there;a more serene one smiles out from the face of the moon.

Angels spend their entire lives, which are forever, spinning around the Creator's throne, singing His praise. People with keen ears have listened in. The harmonies of the angelic choir are incredibly complex, they say, but the rhythm is simple. "it's mostly march time," one eavesdropper affirmed. For some reason, that fact is almost the best I have learned so far.

After awhile it got lonely hearing about angels you couldn't see for yourself. When an angel-watcher heard that, she was shocked. "Not see?" she said. "But you have an angel in you. Everybody does. I can see it right now, I thought you could, too." "No," I said sadly, and I asked what did it look like. "Did it look like me?"

"Well, yes and no," the angel-watcher mysteriously answered. "It all depends on what you think you are. Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow, until finally, in a burst of light, you will see your angel in its true shape, and at that very instant, you will also see yourself."

So now I am looking for my angel all the time. I sit silently, turning my gaze inward. It wasn't long before I caught a glimpse of something. "Is that you, Angel, holding a candle?" One flicker and it was gone. Yet that was enough to set my heart wildly beating. Next time my angel will be waving a lamp, then holding a torch aloft, then lighting a fire.

That's what the angel-watcher promised, and now that I have caught sight of glory, I know enough to believe.

Dancing The Dream
Poems And Reflections
By Michael Jackson
(c) 1992

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~
Sdeidjs, I love this. :wub:

This photo is fitting for the above too. Kudos to the person that made it. Yes indeedy.

michael-jackson-heaven.gif

Last edited:
Lily!! Guess what?!!

MJ's clue about being in love is hidden in the black and white movie starring Humphrey Bogart!! :wild:

At about 00:32 into this video that I found after reading your post, Hadda Brooks is playing the piano and singing "I Hadn't Anyone Til You." Watch the video from 00:32 up to about 00:50, and then you will see a portion of Humphrey Bogart's movie that is in MJ's new "Smooth Criminal" video!

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3890742297/

Here is a photo of Hadda Brooks singing the song.

09_pub8.jpg

Here is a video on Youtube of her singing the song in the movie.

Here are the lyrics typed out the way she is singing the song...

"I Hadn't Anyone Til You"

I hadn't anyone
'Til you
I was a lonely one
'Til you
I used to lie awake
And wonder
If there could ever be
Someone in this wide, wide world
Just made for me
Now I see
I had to save my love
For you
I never gave my love
'Til you
And with my lonely heart demanding it
Cupid took a hand in it
I hadn't anyone
'Til you

:)

I thought that movie that was used for the smooth criminal part was the movie "gilda" starring rita hayworth....ok i might be wrong lol

I thought that movie that was used for the smooth criminal part was the movie "gilda" starring rita hayworth....ok i might be wrong lol

Some movies were used to Smooth Criminal. :yes: I think they all appear in the end credits of the TII. When I was watching in the theater failed to see/read the names of all the movies that came very fast. lol! :wild:

:) Turrrrnz out the part where Humphrey Bogart's co-star, Gloria Grahame, says "What's he doin' here?" is from the 1950 movie titled "In a Lonely Place." She and Humphrey are sitting at the end of the piano while Hadda Brooks is performing the song "I Hadn't Anyone 'Til You" which was written by Ray Noble.

Below is another link to the Youtube video of Hadda Brooks singing "I Hadn't Anyone 'Til You." At the top right corner of the computer screen under the date November 21, 2009, is a bit of information about the 1950 movie.

Annnnnd, it also turrrrnz out that the performance of "Put The Blame On Me" IS Rita Hayworth in the 1946 movie "Gilda!" lol Here is a link to it on Youtube and I also saw it in the "This Is It" credits tonight! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6fyVklPSM8

Also, Moddie777, Ape and TialoveMJ, here goes another one of those coincidences! It looks MJ got you guys hecka good!!! Oh no!! Hehehehehe!! Go the below link and check out your guys' conversation where you are blaming each other and him for thinking naughty thoughts!!! :lol:

Start with Moddie777's post #2138 dated 07-12-2008, 12:23 PM and read all the way down to the end.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52601&page=143

:rofl: :giggle:

Last edited:
... Also, Moddie777, Ape and TialoveMJ, here goes another one of those coincidences! It looks MJ got you guys hecka good!!! Oh no!! Hehehehehe!! Go the below link and check out your guys' conversation where you are blaming each other and him for thinking naughty thoughts!!! :lol:

Start with Moddie777's post #2138 dated 07-12-2008, 12:23 PM and read all the way down to the end.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52601&page=143

:rofl: :giggle:

Ah, yes, the "Love in the Dark" thread in happier times (as they would say in the tabloids, ha ha).

Last edited:
Oh no, your eyes are not bad at all, Lily! This part of "In A Lonely Place" where Hadda Brooks is singing is not in "This Is It." I stumbled upon all of this today while looking online for the lyrics to the song "I Hadn't Anyone Til You."

Funny how things work out, huh?!

:giggle:

Thank you for letting me know. I didn't have the energy or heart to watch again last night after work. It really is a song about dreaming of that one love that finally becomes reality. I'm sure Michael chose it because it had special meaning for him. :)

And thanks for posting the link about the naughty thoughts, it gave me a much needed laugh today. :)

:) Turrrrnz out the part where Humphrey Bogart's co-star, Gloria Grahame, says "What's he doin' here?" is from the 1950 movie titled "In a Lonely Place." She and Humphrey are sitting at the end of the piano while Hadda Brooks is performing the song "I Hadn't Anyone 'Til You" which was written by Ray Noble.

Below is another link to the Youtube video of Hadda Brooks singing "I Hadn't Anyone 'Til You." At the top right corner of the computer screen under the date November 21, 2009, is a bit of information about the 1950 movie.

Annnnnd, it also turrrrnz out that the performance of "Put The Blame On Me" IS Rita Hayworth in the 1946 movie "Gilda!" lol Here is a link to it on Youtube and I also saw it in the "This Is It" credits tonight! lol

I found the movie gilda in my local plaza the other day!!
I might get it tomorrow. I might see if "in a lonely place" is there as well.

Thanks for that song, Vic! It was so energetic and uplifting (if that was the song you wanted us to hear - "Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher" right?). We oughtta sing that one in church on Sunday, lol!

Anyway, I just heard this song in the car and thought I'd come over and post it. It's Michael Buble's "Haven't Met You Yet." Any of you heard it? I just heard it today and thought it was kind of cute. Anyway, here it is ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR_0MHAuEh8

I'm not surprised,
Not everything lasts,
I've broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track.
Talk myself in,
I talk myself out,
I get all worked up,
Then I let myself down,

I tried so very hard not to lose it;
I came up with a million excuses,
I thought I thought of every possibility,

And I know some day that it’ll all turn out,
You'll make me work so we can work to work it out,
And I promise you kid that I give so much more than I get~ mmm.......
I just haven't met you yet.

Mmmmm ....

I might have to wait,
I’ll never give up,
I guess it's half timin', and the other half's luck,
Wherever you are,
Whenever it's right,
You'll come outta nowhere and into my life.

And I know that we can be so amazin',
And baby your love is gonna change me,
And now I can see every possibility, mmmmmm....

Somehow I know that it’ll all turn out,
And promise you kid, I'll give so much more than I get, mmmm....

They say all’s fair
in love and war
But I won’t need to fight it,
we'll get it right an',
we'll be united

Instrumental

and I know that we can be so amazin',
And bein' in your life is gonna change me,
And now I can see every single possibility, mmmmmm

And someday I know it'll all turn out,
And I'll work to work it out,
Promise you kid I’ll give more than I get
Than I get, than I get, than I get.

Oh, you know it'll all turn out,
and you'll make me work so we can work to work it out,
And promise you kid to give so much more than I get, yeah

I just haven't met you yet,
Oh, promise you kid,
To give so much more than I get.

I said love love love love love love love.....
I just haven't met you yet
Love love love .....
So doy day ay ay ay, ay ay yeah
I just haven't met you yet!

Last edited:
Thanks for that song, Vic! It was so energetic and uplifting (if that was the song you wanted us to hear - "Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher" right?). We oughtta sing that one in church on Sunday, lol!

Anyway, I just heard this song in the car and thought I'd come over and post it. It's Michael Buble's "Haven't Met You Yet." Any of you heard it? I just heard it today and thought it was kind of cute. Anyway, here it is ...

I'm not surprised,
Not everything lasts,
Talk myself in,
I talk myself out,
I get all worked up,
Then I let myself down,

Mmmmm ....

I might have to wait,
I’ll never give up,
Wherever you are,
Whenever it's right,

They say all’s fair
in love and war
we'll get it right an',
we'll be united

Instrumental

Oh, promise you kid,

Love love love .....
:clapping: Wow, it's a beautiful song and lyrics are very inspiring... I think. Thanks! :) Michael Buble's is great!

I'm not surprised,
Not everything lasts,
Talk myself in,
I talk myself out,
I get all worked up,
Then I let myself down,

Mmmmm ....

I might have to wait,
I’ll never give up,
Wherever you are,
Whenever it's right,

They say all’s fair
in love and war
we'll get it right an',
we'll be united

Instrumental

Oh, promise you kid,

Love love love .....

Michael Buble' is awesome...his new album/cd is just fabulous~~~

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth Education IS The Key~~~

Sdeidjs, I love this. :wub:

This photo is fitting for the above too. Kudos to the person that made it. Yes indeedy.

michael-jackson-heaven.gif

Love your posts...

I must wholeheartedly agree...Absolutely Breathtaking~~~

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

I YOU WE

I said you had to do it. You said you didn't want to. We talked about it, and we agreed that maybe I could help.

I said you were wrong. You insisted you were right. We held each others hand, and right and wrong disappeared.

I began crying. You began crying, too. We embraced, and between us grew a flower of peace.

How I love this mystery called We! Where does it come from, out of thin air? I thought about this mystery, and realized something: We must be love's favorite child, because until I reach out for you, We is not even there. It arrives on the wings of tenderness; it speaks through our silent understanding. When I laugh at myself, it smiles. When I forgive you, it dances in jubilation.

So We is not a choice anymore, not if you and I want to grow with one another. We unites us, increases our strength; it picks up our burden when you and I are ready to let it fall. The truth is that you and I would have given up long ago, but We won't let us. It is too wise. "Look into your hearts," it says. "What do you see? Not you and I, but only We."

Dancing The Dream
Poems And Reflections
by Michael Jackson
(c) 1992

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...We Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Thanks Sdeidjs for posting that reflection from Michaels book. Made me smile reading that this morning. :) I have yet to read the book but maybe I'll purchase it soon and do so. Thanks again. :)

Your very welcome...

If anyone desires to learn more about the "human being" Mr.Jackson...these "very special" "original" thoughts, reflections from Dancing The Dream are definately a "fabulous" source of educating ourselves about that Man In The Mirror..!

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge Is Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Here you go Ladies & Gents...

Although this is not the original video but it is how ever an original composition that is another favorite classic...:wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ3-NnNx6Zs

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...We Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

I YOU WE

I said you had to do it. You said you didn't want to. We talked about it, and we agreed that maybe I could help.

I said you were wrong. You insisted you were right. We held each others hand, and right and wrong disappeared.

I began crying. You began crying, too. We embraced, and between us grew a flower of peace.

How I love this mystery called We! Where does it come from, out of thin air? I thought about this mystery, and realized something: We must be love's favorite child, because until I reach out for you, We is not even there. It arrives on the wings of tenderness; it speaks through our silent understanding. When I laugh at myself, it smiles. When I forgive you, it dances in jubilation.

So We is not a choice anymore, not if you and I want to grow with one another. We unites us, increases our strength; it picks up our burden when you and I are ready to let it fall. The truth is that you and I would have given up long ago, but We won't let us. It is too wise. "Look into your hearts," it says. "What do you see? Not you and I, but only We."

Dancing The Dream
Poems And Reflections
by Michael Jackson
(c) 1992

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwwwwwwwww Sdeidjs thanks and also the classic videos. Beautiful videos! I love "Dancing the dream". "I you we" is beautiful and always ask myself (it's just a curiosity) what or who Michael was thinking when writing it. Beautiful... :wub:

For him...

DVD_VIDEO-1.jpg

:wub:

Miss him... :(

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwwwwwwwww Sdeidjs thanks and also the classic videos. Beautiful videos! I love "Dancing the dream". "I you we" is beautiful and always ask myself (it's just a curiosity) what or who Michael was thinking when writing it. Beautiful... :wub:

For him...

DVD_VIDEO-1.jpg

:wub:

Miss him... :(

One word Ashgorgeous. Thanks for posting that amazing picture. And yes, we all miss him, but we GOTTA be strong. I'd like to share with you all a couple of songs to keep up with the energetic charge that's been circulating. Hope they'll help.

The first is Phil Collins' You can't hurry love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s7GidH3CMU. I guess we all and probably Michael himself might have related to it at one point or another in life. In any case, it sure makes ya move, don't it?

I would also like to post a wonderful poem by Helen Steiner Rice about the crazy little thing we are all discussing up in hurrr.

The Magic of Love

Love is like magic and it will always be,
for love remains life's sweet
mystery!
Love works in ways that are wondrous and strange
and there's nothing in life that
love cannot change!
Love can transform the most commonplace
into beauty and splendour and sweetness
and grace!
Love is unselfish, understanding, and kind
for it sees with its heart and not
with its mind!
Love is the answer that everyone seeks -
Love is the language that every heart speaks -
Love can't be bought, it is priceless and free,
Love, like pure magic is a sweet mystery!

And to link that little thing with Michael Bublé who has been mentioned earlier (and whose music I love very, very, very much) here is the 2nd energy boost http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIKOK8zmbco&feature=related

o/t Enjoy the full moon people where u gots clear skies, it IS the biggest and brightest this year. Over hear it's breathtaking.

One word Ashgorgeous. Thanks for posting that amazing picture. And yes, we all miss him, but we GOTTA be strong. I'd like to share with you all a couple of songs to keep up with the energetic charge that's been circulating. Hope they'll help.

The first is Phil Collins' You can't hurry love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s7GidH3CMU. I guess we all and probably Michael himself might have related to it at one point or another in life. In any case, it sure makes ya move, don't it?

I would also like to post a wonderful poem by Helen Steiner Rice about the crazy little thing we are all discussing up in hurrr.

The Magic of Love

Love is like magic and it will always be,
for love remains life's sweet
mystery!
Love works in ways that are wondrous and strange
and there's nothing in life that
love cannot change!
Love can transform the most commonplace
into beauty and splendour and sweetness
and grace!
Love is unselfish, understanding, and kind
for it sees with its heart and not
with its mind!
Love is the answer that everyone seeks -
Love is the language that every heart speaks -
Love can't be bought, it is priceless and free,
Love, like pure magic is a sweet mystery!

And to link that little thing with Michael Bublé who has been mentioned earlier (and whose music I love very, very, very much) here is the 2nd energy boost http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIKOK8zmbco&feature=related

o/t Enjoy the full moon people where u gots clear skies, it IS the biggest and brightest this year. Over hear it's breathtaking.

Yes, we have to learn to live with the miss him... unfortunately. :(

boo-i-miss-you.gif

michael_jackson_doctor_missing_banner.jpg

Yes, he will always be in my life, my thoughts and in my heart. (I love you Michael... ALWAYS!) :wub:

Thanks for the videos (I love Phil Collins and Michael Buble!) and the poem "The magic of love." Beautiful!! Today I read a sentence about love beautiful and true in a site. It is an unknown actor:

"Love is much more than just a feeling, something is too complex to be understood by us humans, that goes far beyond our knowledge and that is beyond our reach, but what we know about him is that this mystery yet to be unveiled, is able to unite two bodies into one, in one mind and one heart." :wub:

Just wanna mention something...

I know that many of us are still fighting back tears, and from time to time we just have to let them flow, but there is something else that we should try to remember, and that is that MJ had to deal with the passing of people that he cared about too. He attended a funeral during one of the toughest years that he lived through. In 2005, during the trial, he attended Johnnie Cochran's funeral. A year and a half later, he attended James Brown's funeral.

You know, for many, many years, MJ had endured much loneliness and pain as an entertainer. He has revealed that he often cried while he was alone. We've heard him cry while singing songs, and then there is something else that we often saw him do. We would often see him smile despite everything that he was going through.

Do you remember seeing him singing "Smile" in "Living With Michael Jackson?" I'm sure many of you do.

He was singing this sweet song even though he had been unfairly raked over the coals for many years in a row. He smiled many times during the trial too. Need a reminder?

michael_jackson.jpg

IN30_MICHAEL_JACKSON_20536f.jpg

Yes, I do know that he did not smile on verdict day, because it was an extremely stressful day. But, I know, and you do too, that he had a big beautiful smile again once that day was behind him. Need another reminder?

michael_jackson_feels_wise_and_sage_but_not_little_boys_main_4482.0.0.0x0.340x399.jpeg

And yes, I do know that he did not get a chance to do his fifty concert run in London, but guess what? He had a whole lot of fun preparing for them. Need yet another reminder?

michael-jackson-this-is-it.jpg

0629_mj_rehearsal_0001_Layer_3_full.jpg

Michael is a man that practiced what he preached. He is, not was, is, a very good man with a very good heart, and he is someone that told us all to smile.

I know that it won't always be easy to do this, because thinking about him not being with us sometimes make us sad when we think about it, but again, Michael lost people that he cared about too, and then he too had to keep moving forward trying to do the best that he can do. So you know what? This applies to us as well. Just as he had to do it, we must too. We have to keep those we love in mind as we try to create a better day...one that they would appreciate.

Yes, we will always miss him, as it is so hard not to. He is like a beautiful gem. But, God did not say we owned him. God merely let us borrow him.

This beautiful gem named Michael Jackson told us to smile. He recorded a song for us about it. He showed us how to do it. He even did various things to help us do it, and we do not want to throw his hard work away, right? He spent most of his life on earth trying to make us smile.

Look at the photo that is on his obituary. Is he frowning or is he smiling?

Here, let's take a look and see.

full_michael_jackson_tribute_3_wenn2495711.jpg

Nope! He is not frowning. There is that big beautiful smile. So chin up. Although we will miss him greatly, let's not forget what he told us...

He told us to "Smile"

You know, he planted a lot of seeds in his massive global fan base, and it's going to be very hard to make the world a better place if each and every one of us across the globe do not have a beautiful smile on our face. So...smile. Michael would want us to.

Besides, he is walking down streets of gold now. He is not in that other place. He won the prize after running his race. God has been doing numerous things to let us all know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q02DUWr4js&feature=related

:flowers:

Question...

Did you all notice this?

Farrah Fawcett, who left the earth in 2009, is a celebrity that co-starred in a program called "Charlie's Angels."

Michael Jackson, who left the earth in 2009, is a celebrity that has the name of an Angel.

Patrick Swayze, who left the earth in 2009, is a celebrity that starred in a movie that tells us that love goes with you to Heaven.

Coincidence? Or, another sign that the Lord works in mysterious ways, and He is telling us something through these three individuals that had a relationship with Him? Their departures are forming a message about "Angels and Heaven." Two of the individuals left on the same day. Two were laid to rest during the same month.

Last edited:
Okay guys...I gotta tell you something. And I just post it here because I don't know where else to post it. And also because I wanted to ask you guys, if you've noticed anything weird or out of the ordinary or "freaky" happening around you? Because some of the stuff that has happened is starting to freak me out. :bugeyed You know, a while ago (and all this stuff has happened after MJ died and nothing like that has happened before) I had a water bottle on the shelf next to my desk where my lap top is...and I didn't touch the shelf...there was no breeze or anything...no nothing. So I had my water bottle on the shelf...and all of the sudden it just started shaking by itself. I am NOT kidding!! I was looking at it like "WTF??!!!" :bugeyed And then the other day I watched The Jacksons' video "Torture" on YouTube. Watched it once and then after a while went to do other things, so I left my computer on...and had another window with YouTube on too (had watched another video earlier on that one). And I had a couple of other windows open. Anyways...so I went to do other things...and then all of the sudden...after a few HOURS...I hear the Jacksons song playing, and I'm like "Where is THAT coming from?" :scratch: so I go check...and see the Torture video PLAYING on my laptop!!! ALL BY ITSELF!!! I hadn't TOUCHED the computer in HOURS...and the video just started playing all by itself!!! :bugeyed: I was like "WTF??!!!" :bugeyed: It totally freaked me out!! And now, just like ten minutes ago, I was writing a reply into the thread "Autopsy Photo's , Crime ScenePic to show what really happened to our MJ?", and I was writing about a theory I had about how MJ could have been murdered and the motives...and I was in the middle of writing it, when I heard noise in the kitchen (like when you have dishes on top of each other and they shift and one piece falls on top of another...it makes a noise...so I heard a noise similar to that), so I stopped...and then heard something fall...so I went to look...and saw a knife on the floor. It had fallen all by itself. It's been on the table for DAYS in the same place and I have not used it or needed it for days...and now it was on the floor. TOTALLY freaked me out!!! I don't have a cat or a pet that would walk on the kitchen tables, the window wasn't open, so there coudlnt have been any kind of breeze...there was no kind of "trembling" of the house...no nothing. Anyways...I know it's most likely nothing...but still...these things are slowly starting to freak me out. I don't really believe in ghosts and in paranormal stuff and all that...but this is getting freaky. It's starting to freak me out because I don't know what to make of it. Really creepy! :bugeyed So anyways...have any of you had anything like that happening?

Last edited:
Okay guys...I gotta tell you something. And I just post it here because I don't know where else to post it. And also because I wanted to ask you guys, if you've noticed anything weird or out of the ordinary or "freaky" happening around you? Because some of the stuff that has happened is starting to freak me out. :bugeyed You know, a while ago (and all this stuff has happened after MJ died and nothing like that has happened before) I had a water bottle on the shelf next to my desk where my lap top is...and I didn't touch the shelf...there was no breeze or anything...no nothing. So I had my water bottle on the shelf...and all of the sudden it just started shaking by itself. I am NOT kidding!! I was looking at it like "WTF??!!!" :bugeyed And then the other day I watched The Jacksons' video "Torture" on YouTube. Watched it once and then after a while went to do other things, so I left my computer on...and had another window with YouTube on too (had watched another video earlier on that one). And I had a couple of other windows open. Anyways...so I went to do other things...and then all of the sudden...after a few HOURS...I hear the Jacksons song playing, and I'm like "Where is THAT coming from?" :scratch: so I go check...and see the Torture video PLAYING on my laptop!!! ALL BY ITSELF!!! I hadn't TOUCHED the computer in HOURS...and the video just started playing all by itself!!! :bugeyed: I was like "WTF??!!!" :bugeyed: It totally freaked me out!! And now, just like ten minutes ago, I was writing a reply into the thread "Autopsy Photo's , Crime ScenePic to show what really happened to our MJ?", and I was writing about a theory I had about how MJ could have been murdered and the motives...and I was in the middle of writing it, when I heard noise in the kitchen (like when you have dishes on top of each other and they shift and one piece falls on top of another...it makes a noise...so I heard a noise similar to that), so I stopped...and then heard something fall...so I went to look...and saw a knife on the floor. It had fallen all by itself. It's been on the table for DAYS in the same place and I have not used it or needed it for days...and now it was on the floor. TOTALLY freaked me out!!! I don't have a cat or a pet that would walk on the kitchen tables, the window wasn't open, so there coudlnt have been any kind of breeze...there was no kind of "trembling" of the house...no nothing. Anyways...I know it's most likely nothing...but still...these things are slowly starting to freak me out. I don't really believe in ghosts and in paranormal stuff and all that...but this is getting freaky. It's starting to freak me out because I don't know what to make of it. Really creepy! :bugeyed So anyways...have any of you had anything like that happening?

:bugeyed:bugeyed
Woah! that some freaky stuff right there!

I got that gilda movie today!! :wild: i hope to watch it tonight.

Yes, that was the song I intended you to hear. Love has NO boundaries. . . . and not only on Sunday. . . . . all-the-time. . . . .

Back