Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Good One Victoria...

Here is a rare and "definate" favorite classic version~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1odvp-_bhk

:punk:

:angel:Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Thanks, Susie for posting that. I'm very familiar with that version of the song. It's SO uplifting. My point has always been, that love is not confined/defined by a particular world-view. . . but it is expansive, and yet inclusive, and we must come together in love, despite our differences. There is so MUCH richness in the world (and I don't mean monetary wealth. . . )

The song goes, "Stand up and change the world." Yes. Yes, we can.

Vic

*sigh* O.k., I know this is another syruppy, sappy and tooth-achingly sweet song, but it just came to mind and I'm in that kinda mood today. It's "Longer" by Dan Fogelberg.

I used to love this when it first came out and I was a young kid. I am just now realizing that I was a pretty weird kid, lol! Ah, well, whaddya gonna do?

It's pretty soothing to listen to anyways. I also just realized that the guys' voices in these songs bear a striking resemblence to a certain someone whose initials begin with "M" and end with "J" lol! Maybe that's why I'm drawn to them. Must be a subliminal thing. Anyway ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3-VF7xd_KE

*sigh* O.k., I know this is another syruppy, sappy and tooth-achingly sweet song, but it just came to mind and I'm in that kinda mood today. It's "Longer" by Dan Fogelberg.

I used to love this when it first came out and I was a young kid. I am just now realizing that I was a pretty weird kid, lol! Ah, well, whaddya gonna do?

It's pretty soothing to listen to anyways. I also just realized that the guys' voices in these songs bear a striking resemblence to a certain someone whose initials begin with "M" and end with "J" lol! Maybe that's why I'm drawn to them. Must be a subliminal thing. Anyway ...

OMG!!! :wild: Thanks! :clapping: This song is beautiful and wonderful! I heard this song a lot in my adolescence and is also one of my favorites. Yes, back to the past. lol! :D

I absolutely love this song. I still love it. Thanks for posting this!

Thanks, Susie for posting that. I'm very familiar with that version of the song. It's SO uplifting. My point has always been, that love is not confined/defined by a particular world-view. . . but it is expansive, and yet inclusive, and we must come together in love, despite our differences. There is so MUCH richness in the world (and I don't mean monetary wealth. . . )

The song goes, "Stand up and change the world." Yes. Yes, we can.

Vic

Your very Welcome...Thank You for your kind words...!

"I, WE" are have "ALWAYS " Been about the L.O.V.E~~~

:angel:Our "Children" Are The Future...Keep Helping To Heal The Worls...Knowledge Is Growth...Knowledge IS Power....Educatio IS The Key~~~

Last edited:
Mr.Jackson said it BEST..!~~~

Check IT Out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qqUuzhGLt8

:angel: Our "Elderly" Are The Past...Our "Children" Are The Future....Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...and NOT Only the Power....Education IS The Key~~~

Last edited:

It is a great song thanks for posting it. I've always loved it and it'd been a while since I heard it.

Here's another that I feel fits. . . Against All Odds

how ironic is life

may as well post a male and female duet version since I guess it seems to respectively fit both "characters" in the musical 'saga' of this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6kJNqWZ4Ig&NR=1

Last edited:
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwwwwwwwww Sdeidjs thanks and also the classic videos. Beautiful videos! I love "Dancing the dream". "I you we" is beautiful and always ask myself (it's just a curiosity) what or who Michael was thinking when writing it. Beautiful... :wub:

For him...

DVD_VIDEO-1.jpg

:wub:

Miss him... :(

:cheeky:

:angel:Our "Elderly" are the History...Our "Children" Are The Future...Keep Helping to Heal The World....WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth, Power...Education IS The Key~~~~

Out of ALL the compositions, videos that Mr.Jackson was/is "most proud" of...I "must" comment...THIS one...supersedes them ALL~~~

Check IT out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRY-MLH763A

Be STILL MY, OUR Heart and Soul...

It has "ALWAYS" IS and FOREVER been ALL for L.O.V.E~~~

:angel:Our Elderly Is The History...Our "Children" Are The Future...Keep Healing The World....WE Are The World...KNowledge IS Growth, Power, Education IS The Key~~~

Last edited:
I finally got 2 watch "gilda" today and i must say its a nice movie

Hello all!
Well, I'm stopping to wish a great week. I know a long time don't come here but I hope soon be back.

PS: MP, SOS and Sdeidjs thank you very much for the wonderful videos! Are so beautiful!

Everyone stay with God. :)

Welcome back, Lully!

And thanks for the song, SOS! I've always liked that song (especially the Phil Collins version) and it is so fitting for this thread. Being together really is "against the odds" ... but then again ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-UvQYAmbg lol!

(Wee ... look at me ... double posting! Well, maybe a mod can delete my previous post! So sorry!)

Hi guys,

Lastnight as I watched only the tribute part of the grammy's I noitced in the "Earth Song" video, a small colorful bird flapping its WINGS and a butterfly on a little girls finger with its WINGS spread. All around the beauty of nature in its truest and most natural forms. I wasn't wearing the 3D glasses and I am sure I missed some things but:

I instantly thought of this thread and how we once got on the subject of how Michael had been drawn to objects with Wings and as a person who was showing signs of being in love,this was very befitting, then and currently (in the video).

I still have not seen "This is it", was this video taken entirely from the movie? Or was this a different version?

Love for Earth, Love for Mankind, Love for Nature, Love for the Creator and the Creation were all symbolic in that video.

Love and the Act of preserving that love was very much on Michael's mind.

Welcome back, Lully!

And thanks for the song, SOS! I've always liked that song (especially the Phil Collins version) and it is so fitting for this thread. Being together really is "against the odds" ... but then again ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-UvQYAmbg lol!

Great song MP, thank so much. I love this song. Thanks again :flowers:

Love for Earth, Love for Mankind, Love for Nature, Love for the Creator and the Creation were all symbolic in that video.

I agree with you Moddie777.

Hi guys,

Lastnight as I watched only the tribute part of the grammy's I noitced in the "Earth Song" video, a small colorful bird flapping its WINGS and a butterfly on a little girls finger with its WINGS spread. All around the beauty of nature in its truest and most natural forms. I wasn't wearing the 3D glasses and I am sure I missed some things but:

I instantly thought of this thread and how we once got on the subject of how Michael had been drawn to objects with Wings and as a person who was showing signs of being in love,this was very befitting, then and currently (in the video).

I still have not seen "This is it", was this video taken entirely from the movie? Or was this a different version?

Nice post, Moddie777!
Although wings remind me of freedom. For love I think you have to free themselves from bondage general. Be pride own , selfishness or anything. You must be free to love. Love to all things.

Also in this sense, your post reminded me of the poetry I love most in this universe. Written by our Michael, of course! ;)

Two Birds
It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They have not ever met you, and no one has your
picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:
Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air.
One's song like crystal drops from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.
It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless ...
Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes
free invisible in the air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be
before the world hears your song in mine?
Oh, that is the day I hunger for!

Nice post, Moddie777!
Although wings remind me of freedom. For love I think you have to free themselves from bondage general. Be pride own , selfishness or anything. You must be free to love. Love to all things.

Also in this sense, your post reminded me of the poetry I love most in this universe. Written by our Michael, of course! ;)

Two Birds
It's hard to tell them what I feel for you. They have not ever met you, and no one has your
picture. So how can they ever understand your mystery? Let's give them a clue:
Two birds sit in a tree. One eats cherries, while the other looks on. Two birds fly through the air.
One's song like crystal drops from the sky while the other keeps silent. Two birds wheel in the sun. One catches the light on its silver feathers, while the other spreads wings of invisibility.
It's easy to guess which bird I am, but they'll never find you. Unless ...
Unless they already know a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes
free invisible in the air. Sweet bird, my soul, your silence is so precious. How long will it be
before the world hears your song in mine?
Oh, that is the day I hunger for!

Rubi!

Your post about my post in regard to the "Wings" and how you instantly related it to the poem titled "Two Birds" written by MJ is exactly MY POINT! I think, you got it without knowing you got it, LoL.

Loving this woman made Michael feel "free" and like flying high through the clouds, thats what being in love feels like. Its an emotional euphoria.

Michael has shown us over and over again, when he is thinking about how loving her makes him feel, he often gravitates to objects with "Wings", butterflies, birds, etc. Butterflies and Birds are part of nature's creation, its only befitting to see a person like Michael who loves this planet to symbolize both nature and a deep personal love in one project.

Through the poem "Two Birds", Michael reveals her to us and thats not the first time. It is significant in that it confirms how he view their love and how he often relates that feeling towards her with the beauty of nature.

Last edited:
Awwwwwww, thank you 8701girl.

That little girl was so cute. I just wanted to scoop her up in my arms and kiss her cheeks.

She IS adorable, isn't she? Her name is Jasmine Alveran. Here goes a lil interview she gave, she's a star in her own right now :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hKs-IQXvI The whole thing is precious, she is soooo sweet. "Is there anything else you would like to talk about? Yes...about how nice Michael Jackson was, he probably was the nicest person I met", after having said that one minute earlier hahahha. Such a sweetie, God bless her and her 'nice parent' lol

Rubi!

Your post about my post in regard to the "Wings" and how you instantly related it to the poem titled "Two Birds" written by MJ is exactly MY POINT! I think, you got it without knowing you got it, LoL.

Loving this woman made Michael feel "free" and like flying high through the clouds, thats what being in love feels like. Its an emotional euphoria.

Michael has shown us over and over again, when he is thinking about how loving her makes him feel, he often gravitates to objects with "Wings", butterflies, birds, etc. Butterflies and Birds are part of nature's creation, its only befitting to see a person like Michael who loves this plant to symbolize both nature and a deep personal love in one project.

Through the poem "Two Birds", Michael reveals her to us and thats not the first time. It is significant in that it confirms how he view their love and how he often relates that feeling towards her with the beauty of nature.

Moddie777, I do not usually post much, just for fear of being misunderstood. I'm glad my interpretation reached its thinking.
I agree with everything you say, but I do read TWO BIRDS as an autobiographical poem. In my interpretation, it is the two birds. What catches the light on its silver feathers, and that spreads wings of invisibility.
And that only those who will know it completely is who knows the love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes
free invisible in the air

So there may be the point ... a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free invisible in the air

Moddie777, I do not usually post much, just for fear of being misunderstood. I'm glad my interpretation reached its thinking.eu leio Two Birds as an autobiographical poem. In my interpretation, the two birds. What catches the light in their feathers of silver, and spreading wings of invisibility.And that only those who will know it is completely who knows the love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathesfree invisible in the air

So there may be the point... a love that never interferes, that watches from beyond, that breathes free invisible in the air

:clapping:

I agree with you. :yes: This is also one of my favorite poems. :wub:

Last edited:
Rubi!

Michael has shown us over and over again, when he is thinking about how loving her makes him feel, he often gravitates to objects with "Wings", butterflies, birds, etc. Butterflies and Birds are part of nature's creation, its only befitting to see a person like Michael who loves this plant to symbolize both nature and a deep personal love in one project.

"The birds and the bees and the butterflies".......:baby: :lol: :lol: :hysterical: :hysterical: Sorry...don't mind me!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:tease:

Had a random thought during my several days away from MJJC.....In my own personal opinion I've always felt MJ seemed more drawn to places other than the U.S. *shrug* like European, French, Egyptian, Spanish, Middle East, Asia, etc..Anyway, many artists are influenced by things that speak to their heart and soul. Maybe "she" is from another country and there are clues about "her" and whether MJFLITD beyond just song lyrics? As has been posted recently, possibly the poetry/reflections from MJ's book, or music videos, photographs, TII scenes, clothing he wore, etc..hold clues to the question that this thread asks, DMJFLITD?

[QUOTE = Lily; 2592581]:music: Where is the Love?????.....:music: [/QUOTE]

Where_is_the_love__Logo_by_Keablr.png

I remembered a song that I love much of the same name... Liza Minnelli and Donna Summer. Beautiful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN9pvFLArmc

Where is the love?

Where is the love (where is the lo-ove)
Where is the love (where is the love)
Where is the lo-ove (where is the lo-ove)

Where is the love you said you'd give to me
Soon as you were free, will it ever be, Where is the love...

You told me that you didn't lo-ove her
And you were gonna say goodbye-ye-ye
But if you really didn't mea-ean it
Why did you have to lie..., Where is the love

Where is the love (where is the lo-ove)
Where is the lo-ove (where is the lo-ove)

Where is the love you said was mine all mine
Till the end of time, was it just a lie, Where is the love...

If you had had a sudden change of heart
I wish that you would tell me so-o-o
Don't leave me hangin' on to pro-omises
You've got to let me know...
Where is the love

Oh how I wish I'd never me-et you
I guess it must have been my fa-a-ate
To fall in love with someone else's love
All I can do is wait...

Oh where is the love, where is the love
Where is the love, where is the love
Where is the love (fade)