Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

You may be right Shila about that being the song I meant. I'll have to listen to the cd again, since when I listened the first time it was in the middle of Christmas shopping driving here and there and you know that can be a little distracting. :bugeyed :lol: I'll take another listen. :)

I just wonder why you would bother posting this little "note" when what you continually post lacks any "protection" or "honor" of "Michaels" privacy in any way. Regardless of name changes of whoever this individual may claim to be, the content is still being shared. A truly honorable friend would respect that things were shared with them in private for a reason, not to be posted and/or promoted continuously on the internet. Especially as it always seems to be that you turn this thread into some pretentious form of self-promotion of this "friendship with Michael". Maybe it's to make people think MJLITD is all about you, who knows. In my opinion, a true friend would cherish what someone entrusted in them, and not behave this way.

Quite the contrary, NO ONE can "EVER" change the past...It is what it is..!

Therefore, proceeds will be donated to "two prearranged" AND "mutually agreed" upon charities..!"

The Journal Of Reflection & Thoughts Truth Of Justice Nothing IS Black or White is an autobiographical/biographical "original journal" of true to life experiences for the last 40 + Years of being a great admirer of Mr.Michael Jackson. (c) 1995

One (s) can review the scanned "raw", "original" documentation of Part 1 on MySpace.com\sdeidjs in photos subject title: The Journal Of Reflection & Thoughts Truth Of Justice Nothing IS Black Or White which begins with life changing correspondence (s) with MJJ Productions, Team Michael, and an original online service called Prodigy.

(c) 1995 - 2010

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Always :angel:~~~

:rollingpeace::santa_elf::rollingpeace:

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. God bless you and I love you all. so much MORE than you know.

Christmas is coming...

No fighting ladies and PLEASE if you do fight DO NOT throw any peas! :D

5981d7c25388cdc9e809808d24e1263e
:lol:

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. God bless you and I love you all. so much MORE than you know.

:wub: :hug: :give_heart:

Well... :blush:

Last night I wrote a little message:

16262317223702281707712.jpg

Very important > [youtube]bZk0dQrxiw0&feature[/youtube] :heart:

This Christmas I wish that peace and harmony find place in every heart.

Hope is a constant feeling in every being that inhabits this planet.

I wish that love and friendship prevail over all things material.

That sorrow and grief, are banished from the hearts, giving way only to love.

That the "pain of love", find the remedy in another love.

That "physical pain", is softened and that God is beside all, giving plenty of strength, faith and resignation.

That loneliness is abolished, and in its place to install a true friendship, and companionship.

That people seek look more around you, rather than for himself.

That humility and respect for living in the heart and soul of everyone.

"What we know love and respect our neighbor as ourselves."

I also hope that my request is carried out not only this Christmas, but every day of our lives!

I wish everyone here in the "dark love" a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and the new year approaching it's filled with many accomplishments and achievements for all of us.
:angel: :santa:

:D

;)

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Last edited:
^That's pretty, Ash. :)

No fighting ladies and PLEASE if you do fight DO NOT throw any peas! :D
I bought a bag of green split peas today just for you.

How about we throw apples....is that ok?
Ouch!!! :lol: Maybe we should have a really soft gentle pillow fight?

And here I'd be content if you just kinda liked us. Christmas blessings to you, too, Justus!

I don't quite have the Christmas cheer this year, in fact as an impulse buy today at the store, I bought a Christmas card with Snoopy on a motorcycle, Woodstock happily on the back, and christmas lights wrapped all around the bike dangling off the end as they went along, in a colorful string. The words were:

This holiday season, be a rebel -- (which sort of fits me this Christmas)

Have a HAPPY Christmas and a MERRY New Year!

(It made me think of a video I recently saw somewhere where MJ is giving a Christmas message and at the end he says "I wish everyone a Happy Christmas." :D )

So, Happy Christmas and Merry New Year everyone in the Love in the Dark thread!

Thanks! :give_heart:

That made me think of Michael..... :girl_sigh: :heart:

I don't quite have the Christmas cheer this year, in fact as an impulse buy today at the store, I bought a Christmas card with Snoopy on a motorcycle, Woodstock happily on the back, and christmas lights wrapped all around the bike dangling off the end as they went along, in a colorful string.
Snoopy!!!!! :wild: I love him! :wub:

(It made me think of a video I recently saw somewhere where MJ is giving a Christmas message and at the end he says "I wish everyone a Happy Christmas." :D )
Perhaps this:

[youtube]jYvSGnNLgYY[/youtube] So beautiful.... :girl_sigh: :heart:

So, Happy Christmas and Merry New Year everyone in the Love in the Dark thread!

:wild: :wild: :wild:

:wub:

Last edited:

Yep im all for it! :lol:

And just wanted wish u all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Much :heart: to you all

Ash, he does say some beautiful things in that video :yes: , but that is not the one. I have found it, though..this one...

[youtube]OKn-0Ey4T54[/youtube]

"Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year" Sweet. :wub: 1995.

Ash, he does say some beautiful things in that video :yes: , but that is not the one. I have found it, though..this one...

[youtube]OKn-0Ey4T54[/youtube]

"Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year" Sweet. :wub: 1995.

OMG! :doh: Before coming here... I was looking for that video on youtube. LOL :wild: :shifty:

Yes, Is this video, Shila... > "I wish a very happy Christmas..." :girl_sigh: :heart:

I miss you so much Michael... every day. :cry: *big sigh*

Last edited:

I bought a bag of green split peas today just for you.

Thanks for the pic Ashtanga! Not sure if it will post or not but in case it doesn't Shila just glance up and Ash has my response to your pea purchase:)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Although it's been said many times, many ways ... Merry Christmas to You. BTW, I like John Denver. I especially like his song, "Annie's Song." "You fill up my senses like a night in the forest ..." I think that song describes how many of us feel about Michael, huh?

Last edited:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/15O7mTzNrqI?fs=1&amp;hl=ar_EG"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/15O7mTzNrqI?fs=1&amp;hl=ar_EG" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hello All,

Happy Holidays! Get your cups of cocoa or coffee. This post is one of those long ones.

Now that we are in the month of December, and MJ's new album has been released, and now that I&#8217;ve listened to his new songs, and have watched his official video for "One More Chance," I will post what has come to me about all of it. In addition, the month of December seems to have some significance for MJ. I will explain why I am saying this. I will also now explain to MysteriousPhoenix, and all of you, why I&#8217;ve been saying MJ would have won back in 1993 if he had gotten a full chance to defend himself back then. The only reason why he did not get a chance to defend himself back then is because the Chandlers took money and ran, rather than going up against him in a courtroom to prove the lie that they had told about him. MJ not being given a chance to fully defend himself caused him to have to wait twelve years before receiving his day of victory.

Before I break it down for you all, let&#8217;s take a look back in time at MJ when he was a little entertainer. It is important for everyone to see, and be reminded, exactly how much MJ enjoyed bringing joy to others through his gift of music, and just how much he loved music. Let&#8217;s look back at how much he enjoyed moving his body to music and how he would absorb the sound of the instruments as he danced to it. This little guy could go, and no one could have taught him how to sing and dance like this. He came into this world with this. It is a God-given talent that God allowed MJ to share globally as he became the most famous entertainer in the world.

Turn up the volume so you can feel what MJ was feeling.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fU-hjY8lkAs&feature=related"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fU-hjY8lkAs&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Did you notice all of the little extra moves that MJ added to the routine? Did you notice how he threw up his hands at 1:57 and turned around while still doing the dance steps with his brothers? Did you notice the extra things that he was doing with his feet starting at 4:48 while he was feelin' the music? If not, you may need to watch the above video again. He's fast! He included moves of his own a few times during the performance.

Now on to the next video with little Michael performing in concert.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kBTLleUcZjU&feature=fvsr"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kBTLleUcZjU&feature=fvsr" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

After watching little man in action, there is no way that anyone could not see that there was something special about MJ. He had a special talent for moving the souls of all ages. He performed like he was much older than he was. He had a stage presence and a half. He knew exactly what he was doing and how he wanted to reach those that were in attendance. He was a musical prodigy and there will never be another like him. There is only one Michael Jackson. Also, God did not send MJ here to hurt anyone, and MJ wasn't trying to either. He was too busy putting forth his talent, touching the souls of others and gettin' his party on album after album after album after album after album.

So, why were the Chandlers willing to hurt him so badly and make millions across the globe hurt along with him? Why would they even want to and then run, hide and all of that other stuff? Was it really worth the money? Or, is it just that they didn't fully understand that the world would lose way more than they could ever gain monetarily? Besides, an actual dollar amount cannot even be placed on Michael Jackson. He was, and still is, priceless. He is someone that God would defend because of his good deeds.

This is what the Bible says about suffering for good deeds and bad deeds.

1 Peter 3:17
For it is better, if it is God&#8217;s will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

Oh well. It looks like the Chandlers, and some other individuals, wanted to find out the hard way that God is not a myth. He is not a myth in the present day, and He wasn't a myth in the biblical days either.

In this video of MJ's 1994 speech, you will see that MJ knew that God was going to fight the battle with him. You will hear MJ conveying this from 3:27 to 3:50 in this video, and man oh man, was he ever right. It has come to fruition. God definitely stepped in, and you will be able to tell as you read on and also watch the next video after this one.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gXrm7iTQvZg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gXrm7iTQvZg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Although the song on MJ's newest album titled "Another Day" was recorded by MJ during the Invincible era, MJ himself never released this song that seems to be about walking away from God. It just dawned on me that this song was released after MJ passed. The unfinished version that appeared online also surfaced after MJ had passed. Also, as you will see from this list of songs below, MJ had never walked away from God. He is singing with spiritual terms from his "Dangerous" album all the up to "Thriller 25" which is the last album that was released while he was still here. Therefore, for the purpose of interpreting songs for this thread that are on his 2010 album, we should listen to and interpret the songs on the album that he worked on between 2007 and 2009.

List of songs that will show MJ never walked away from God

DANGEROUS

Who Is It
* Someone hurt my soul now
* I pray this punishment would have mercy on me

Jam
* False prophets cry of doom
* She pray to God, to Buddha

Heal The World
* This world is Heavenly
* Be God's glow
* See the nations turn their swords into plowshares

Black Or White
* I am tired of this devil

Will You Be There
* Hold me like the River Jordan
* A man should be faithful
* I will feel blessed
* In my trials and my tribulations

Dangerous
* For the lips of a strange woman drop as a honeycomb and her mouth was smoother than oil

Keep The Faith
* Just keep your eyes on the prize
* Keep the faith

Someone Put Your Hand Out
* The truth is that I'm longing for love that's so divine
* When we pray will you promise me that you'll always stay

HISTORY

You Are Not Alone
* I can hear your prayers. Your burden I will bear.

Scream
* Oh Father, please have mercy 'cause I just can't take it

They Don't Care About Us
* Oh for God's sake. I look to Heaven to fulfill its prophecy. Set me free

Stranger In Moscow
* Armageddon of the brain

INVINCIBLE

Speechless
* My head's spinning like a carousel, so silently I pray
* Nothing's real, but all is possible if God is on my side

Don't Walk Away
* Should I get down on my knees and pray

THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION

The Way You Love Me
* I thank the Heavens above that I met you

We've Had Enough
* Deep in my soul, baby
* Just let God decide

THRILLER 25

For All Time (w/new bridge)
* Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
* Oh, and on these quiet days where souls embrace so silently

See? MJ has spiritual terms on all of his albums going from "Dangerous" to "Thriller 25." He never walked away from God. Plus, what did Mesereau say after MJ was exonerated? Mesereau said, "God was with us." What did MJ say just weeks before being exonerated? He said, "God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious."

Now, moving on to this next video. Please note, this next video is not for the purpose of sparking a discussion about Martin. It is only for the purpose of listening to the discussion that he and MJ are having about jewelry from 4:30 to 4:55 in the video.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_wxX179dIA"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_wxX179dIA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Martin and MJ's discussion about jewelry typed out...

Martin: Do you like to buy jewelry?

Michael: No. For my mother or Elizabeth Taylor, yes, because Elizabeth loves jewelry, my mother loves jewelry, and uhhh... (MJ then looks upward toward the ceiling as if a sudden thought came to him. It's easy to see that MJ had an epiphany at that moment.)

Martin: Because you hear that Elizabeth Taylor was...

Michael: ...for the girl I like at the moment, I'll buy her jewelry. (This is how MJ completed his answer)

Martin: Oh yeah? Who's that? (Martin's next question once MJ mentioned he buys jewelry for someone he likes)

Michael: If there is one I like at the moment, I'll buy her jewelry.

Martin: Is there?

Michael: At the moment, no. I haven't found one yet.

Martin: Well, who knows. There's still time. You're still a young boy.

Now, what did MJ say 4:42 into the above video? He said "For the girl I like at the moment, I'll buy her jewelry."

God was brilliant for whispering this to MJ while MJ was being filmed in that mall with Martin. Absolutely brilliant! As you read on, you will see why God would whisper this reminder to MJ. And oh yes, God will sometimes speak with a whisper. Here is proof of it.

1 Kings 19:11-15

11 The LORD said, &#8220;Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the LORD, for the LORD is about to pass by.&#8221;

Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. 12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper. 13 When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave.

Then a voice said to him, &#8220;What are you doing here, Elijah?&#8221;

14 He replied, &#8220;I have been very zealous for the LORD God Almighty. The Israelites have rejected your covenant, torn down your altars, and put your prophets to death with the sword. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me too.&#8221;

15 The LORD said to him, &#8220;Go back the way you came, and go to the Desert of Damascus. When you get there, anoint Hazael king over Aram.

See, God whispered to Elijah in the above Bible passage. He whispered even though everything else that occurred, before He spoke, made loud noises.

Okay. Now, let's revisit something from the trial of '03-'05 to see why God would possibly remind MJ with a whisper that MJ buys jewelry for females that he likes. God's timing was absolutely impeccable as you will see after reading the following.

June Chandler being cross-examined by Mesereau in April of 2005 during the trial

Mesereau: Okay. You talked about gifts that Mr. Jackson gave you, okay?

June: Okay.

Mesereau: Did you ever ask for any of those gifts?

June: No.

Mesereau: Did he just give them to you on his own initiative as far as you&#8217;re concerned?

June: Yes.

Mesereau: Okay. Tell us all the gifts you recall him giving you.

June: A gold bracelet. A pair of earrings. A necklace. A ring. A gift certificate to a boutique. That&#8217;s what I recall.

More of June Chandler being cross-examined by Mesereau about MJ buying her jewelry

Mesereau: Did there come a time when you were happy that Michael Jackson was around, because your ex-husband Evan was spending time writing a screenplay and you were separated from David?

June: Correct.

Mesereau: Approximately what &#8212; when was that?

June: In the beginning I was happy.

Mesereau: Okay. When did Michael go to Cartier and buy you that jewelry?

June: When we went to Las Vegas.

Mesereau: Was he with you when he did that?

Mesereau: Did he do it on his own?

June: He did it with Jordie

Mesereau: Okay. And did he come back and give it to you?

Mesereau: Okay. Now, you described that to the Los Angeles District Attorney as a love bracelet, did you not?

Mesereau: Is that what it was?

Mesereau: What is a love bracelet?

June: It&#8217;s a bracelet that&#8217;s a gold bracelet and that&#8217;s what it&#8217;s called.

Mesereau: Okay. Had you ever told Michael Jackson you liked that kind of jewelry?

Mesereau: Were you surprised when he bought it for you?

Okay, guys, we are now going to check out some old photos of MJ and June Chandler together with her children

2dk9slh.jpg

21or0k4.jpg

jordy5.jpg

chandler.jpg

Wow! Well, will ya look at that. The above looks just like photos of family outings, don't they? Doesn't look like MJ was spending time with Jordie and only Jordie after all, does it?

Look at the way that June was acting around MJ, and how she was always standing next to him. She was acting just like a love interest back then, wasn't she?

Look at the way that MJ was carrying her daughter. June and MJ looked like a happy couple that's out with their kids, don't they?

No wonder MJ was buying jewelry for June Chandler. He was doing it because he liked her!

Now, back to MJ having that epiphany while walking through the mall in the 2003 documentary.

Although MJ did not know that he would later be dragged through a courtroom after Martin's documentary, God apparently knew it, and He was all prepared to help with the stuff that happened in 2003 and the stuff dating back to 1993. God knew exactly what Sneddon was about to do soon after the documentary aired. God knew what the Arvizos were up to. God prepared MJ's defense beforehand as He whispered to MJ in that mall.

God had Mesereau ask June Chandler about the jewelry while she was on the witness stand to reveal what was really goin' on back in the early 1990's.

The way that God went about it worked beautifully, and with precision. It is not humanly possible for man to resolve a matter with precision like that before the situation even starts, not the way that God did when He had MJ reveal on film that he buys jewelry for females that he likes.

God is brilliant!!

That, folks, is what you truly call quick thinking and being proactive! That is the epitome of quick thinking and being proactive. Only God could have been that far ahead of the multiple people that were preparing to destroy MJ's life back in 2003. That was God allowing us to see that He was very active in MJ's life.

You know what? MJ actually had lots of previous practice listening to God and repeating what was being said to him. He got the practice in while he was writing his songs. He was paying very close attention to God each and every time that he ran to get his tape recorder to record songs that were coming to him in their totality. If he was able to catch on to entire songs with instruments and lyrics, than of course he would have been able to catch on to a single sentence such as, "For the girl I like at the moment, I'll buy her jewelry."

John 8:32
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

The above Bible verse came to fruition for MJ, didn't it? He said back in 1994 that he knew the truth would be his salvation.

050614_jacksonreax_hmed_5a.grid-6x2.jpg

Moving right along...

There is another occurrence that took place in MJ's life that is revealing that God was still with MJ well after the trial had ended. And this, along with MJ's new album being released in the month of December, is showing the month of December is significant for MJ as well as God. The month of December has been showing, in a very direct way, that God wants more people to walk with Him in truth and establish a relationship with Him. He used MJ more than once to reveal to the world that He is real, and that He can be just as real in anyone's life as He has shown He was in MJ's life on earth.

If you want to see for yourselves that God was with MJ back in 2007, go and get your December 2007 issue of Ebony magazine. The one that has MJ on the cover. This one.

Michael+Jackson+Ebony.bmp

What does it say on the cover? It says, "The King of Pop talks God, Creativity, Fatherhood and Music." Is it a coincidence that God's name would be on the cover along with Michael's? Nope. Now, turn to page 38 of the December issue. When you do, you will immediately be able to see that God went to Ebony right along with MJ. God placed something about Himself in the very same issue that MJ is in.

You guys didn't think that God would overlook the fact that, that particular issue would be flying off shelves in large numbers all over the world, did you? Of course God did not overlook something like that. He knew it would. God also knew it would be heavily ordered online. There is nothing that God doesn't know. And what better way to quickly spread &#8220;The Word&#8221; across the globe and inform the world that He, the Lord, is still very much present in this present day and age than to again use the most famous entertainer in the world that He gave multiple talents and enormous strength to.

Again, isn't God brilliant?! There it is as plain as day on pages 38 and 39. God telling the world, "[Listen]. [The Bible has a voice.]" He also provided ten instructions on how to study the Bible. Can all of this be a coincidence? Nope. It's no coincidence. God's numbers are popping up. This particular issue came out in December which is the 12th month of the year. And the year this issue came out was the 7th year of the new millennium. Twelve is a number God seems to like a lot, and so is the number seven. Because MJ and God are appearing in this issue together, this makes December a significant time in MJ's life.

Look at the month and year that MJ's new album has been released. It has been released in December of 2010. December is the 12th month of the year. The year 2010 is the 10th year of the new millennium. Twelve is a number that God seems to like a lot, and so is the number ten.

Now getting back to the love story. MJ's love story is still continuing.

If God can do all of the things that have been pointed out above, He can most definitely answer MJ's prayer for a new woman to love. Let's look at MJ's video for "One More Chance" which is the video that he was working on back in 2003. Along with this, let's also look at something that Moddie777 had posted in this thread in 2008 on page 147 about jewelry that MJ had ordered that year.

He had placed an order for two brooches. Remember that? The two matching brooches that look very much like one was for him and the other was for a female. One brooch had colors that are very masculine. The other had colors that are very feminine. It looked like they could have been a pair of "his" and "hers" brooches.

To read Moddie777's entire 2008 post on page 147, you can click here:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1736815&postcount=2205

To jump straight to a portion of what Moddie777 picked up from MJ's thoughts about how he viewed his lady friend, just from looking at the design of the brooches that he ordered, read the below quote. Moddie777 hit the nail on the head. Wanna know just how you can tell that she was right with her interpretation? Everything that she is saying below is revealing itself in MJ's "One More Chance" video that he worked on in 2003. There was no way that Moddie777 could have known her 2008 interpretation would be affirmed by MJ's video, because the video did not come out in its entirety until 2010.

In his eyes and heart, he see's his better half the EXACT way so many of us see him. She reflects his own image in HIS eye's. He can see himself in her, they are alike in many ways -to him.

Here are the brooches that MJ had custom made.

MJ%20FLASH.jpg

MICHAEL%20JACKSON%20BROOCH.jpg

Now, check out MJ's "One More Chance" video that was finally released in 2010.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-W3D6SkPoDY&feature=related"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-W3D6SkPoDY&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

MJ has himself positioned in the audience. He is singing to a medium size crowd of regular fans that are standing on stage. He is singing to them and telling them, "If you see her, tell her this for me. All I need is one more chance at love." This means she is not amongst them. But, since he is singing to this crowd of regular fans, and is asking them to do this favor for him while he have them standing on stage and himself positioned in the audience, he is revealing that, to him, his lady friend is a star, even though she is a regular person.

Moddie777 hit the nail on the head just by taking a close look at the jewelry that MJ ordered back in 2008.

So, you know what else? When God whispered to MJ while he was walking through the mall, He also could have been letting MJ know in an instant that the new girl&#8212;his lady friend that he was searching for&#8212;was very near. What came to MJ that day was very brief, but very concise in the way that it dealt with multiple things and some of those things were linked to the feeling of affection.

And now to point out this...

In 1993, Evan Chandler used a twelve year old to lie about MJ. That twelve year old was Evan's son, Jordie.

In 2010, God used a twelve year old to tell the truth about MJ. That twelve year old was Michael's son, Prince I.

Twelve for twelve. God is good! :D

Last edited:
Susie's Ultimate Favorite Film...

God Bless Forever and Always :angel:~~~

:rollingpeace: :santa_elf::rollingpeace:

Last edited:
Not that I would say God needs us, but it's important to Him that we worship Him & put Him first.

Yes, moonlight is masculine while Spring would be feminine. I remember in Dancing the Dream Michael refers to God as male one moment & female the next, or was acknowledging that God is female to some people around the world.

You could say my love for God is truly from my heart. "Our love's a sacred thing" would we say this? Depends on who our refers to.

I'm still hearing more of this relating to God than people, but that's just my impression of the song, not forcing anything on anyone, so please don't take it that way.

BTW, Merry Christmas everyone :)

well about BOJ song : as I said before ,,,at first impression i thought it is mainly about God !
but then words like : we never say i do not need you (God needs no one, we need him)---

i'm the moonlight you're the spring( spring is always a woman)--

you're my friend ,,,our love is from the heart(we say this to our human friends not to our didvin friends)---

our love is our sacred thing (which means that this love is special between two people) becuase with God love is for everyone !----

by the way, are their any reference for the moolight and spring in the bible!?thanx :)

well , regarding God and the trial i can't help but tell you what i noticed ,

TMez said that Debbie Rowe was the star witness ,it has nothing to do with her personally but with God's timing in that trial !

her testomonial was in the day "40" which is a holy number and mentioned in the holy books... when MJ came out it was raining and u can see the smile on MJ's face that day while wearing that HOT red suite! God was watching and he wanted to wash Michael's soul,,,MJ caught the raining message,,,So, the next day MJ was wearing a COLD blue suite as if that rain put off the flames of his fears of losing his beloved kids !

bless his sweet soul !

TMez said that Debbie Rowe was the star witness ,it has nothing to do with her personally but with God's timing in that trial !

her testomonial was in the day "40" which is a holy number and mentioned in the holy books... when MJ came out it was raining and u can see the smile on MJ's face that day while wearing that HOT red suite! God was watching and he wanted to wash Michael's soul,,,MJ caught the raining message,,,So, the next day MJ was wearing a COLD blue suite as if that rain put off the flames of his fears of losing his beloved kids !

bless his sweet soul !
Yep, God's number 40 did appear that day during the trial. You know what else God did to leave a sign that He went through the trial with MJ? He had the jury deliberate for 7 days.
:yes:

^ excellent !

when i was searching for pics of the day 40 in the trial ( i used to have them in my old computer but it broke down) ! then i suddenly saw these pics and i immediately remembered this quote which i have just read few hours ago here :

Quote:
In his eyes and heart, he see's his better half the EXACT way so many of us see him. She reflects his own image in HIS eye's. He can see himself in her, they are alike in many ways -to him.

for him his woman must be his mirror , as he said in the Rabbi tapes....now 1998 the mother of his kids was his woman, and this is how he looked at the situation when he asked his painter for this painting to be done probably before divorce :
MJ asked the painter to merge the two pics in one and to make the father and the mother of the little king, the two attendants, who are also the same person (a male, not a female =Michael's image in the mirror not that of the woman's) but using the different facial gestures of the real parents in the original photos :

[PICTURES REMOVED]

now the two pics ,,,are now one painting :

[PICTURE REMOVED]

you may ask and what does this do with the LITD:

WELL, Allforlove said , that in the last years he may finally and forever found his LITD lover and ofcourse the one he calls his woman that's why he decided to make jewels to share with her , at the same time these jewels are almost identical !

this is his vision of his woman and the one he found love with ,,,after this long journey of searching for that (one who's gonna make [him] "whole") as some fans love to say although it is supposed to be "who's gonna make me hold " like in the lyrics !

Last edited by a moderator:

bless his sweet soul !

Yes god was there that day and gave mj the message " the pain is nearly over son, dont worry im here with u "

I think michael definately felt & heard his message and knew right and then that he was gonna win.

^ excellent !

when i was searching for pics of the day 40 in the trial ( i used to have them in my old computer but it broke down) ! then i suddenly saw these pics and i immediately remembered this quote which i have just read few hours ago here :

for him his woman must be his mirror , as he said in the Rabbi tapes....now 1998 the mother of his kids was his woman, and this is how he looked at the situation when he asked his painter for this painting to be done probably before divorce :
MJ asked the painter to merge the two pics in one and to make the father and the mother of the little king, the two attendants, who are also the same person (a male, not a female =Michael's image in the mirror not that of the woman's) but using the different facial gestures of the real parents in the original photos :

[PICTURES REMOVED]

now the two pics ,,,are now one painting :

[PICTURE REMOVED]

you may ask and what does this do with the LITD:

WELL, Allforlove said , that in the last years he may finally and forever found his LITD lover and ofcourse the one he calls his woman that's why he decided to make jewels to share with her , at the same time these jewels are almost identical !

this is his vision of his woman and the one he found love with ,,,after this long journey of searching for that (one who's gonna make [him] "whole") as some fans love to say although it is supposed to be "who's gonna make me hold " like in the lyrics !

I've always felt bein in love with someone is about sharing your soul with them and being their friend, the friend that is there to be the strength & fighter. The friend that is willing to fight strong all for the word of love & unity. I belive when its in marriage the soul becomes one and i think that is what michael finally found in his lover that he found in his later years.

Many moons ago & by chance, who eventually became my nearest and dearest "best friend" (YOU "know" who "YOU" Are) that wholeheartedly encouraged me to blossom into the human being that I have "always" been...

AND I quote;

"NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS THROUGHOUT LIFE'S JOURNEY... "ALWAYS CONTINUE To "JUST" BE YOU Susie..!"

With that being said, Mr.Michael Jackson "Thank "YOU" For Being "YOU"

Knowledge truly "IS" Growth...Education "IS" The Key..!

:rollingpeace::rollingpeace:

Therefore...in "Honor & The Integrity Of Mr.Michael Jackson & His"

"The Journal Of Reflection & Thoughts Truth Of Justice Nothing IS Black or White is an autobiographical/biographical "original journal" of true to life experiences for the last 40 + Years of being a great admirer of Mr.Michael Jackson. (c) 1995/2010 (Proceeds will be donated to "two prearranged" AND "mutually agreed" upon charities..!")

The"original" documentation of Part 1 on MySpace.com\sdeidjs photos

http://lnk.ms/H3d94

Psalm 37" (c) 2010

:rollingpeace: :rollingpeace:

At the moment, to make a long story short. Gene Simmons an Artist of a "True" Classic Band that "wholeheartedly contributed" to the process of helping to create The "HISTORY" of Rock & Roll..."K.I.S.S", said it best "just yesterday" (on channel A&E "The Gene Simmons Family Jewels" Series)

"If WE do not "LEARN" from "OUR" Past...WE are doomed to "REPEAT IT..!"

Keep Helping To Heal The World....KNOWLEDGE IS GROWTH...EDUCATION IS THE KEY~~~" Things that make US "ALL" Go Mmm~~~ Think About It..!

(c) 2010

God Bless & May Peace Always Be With YOU & YOURS...:angel:~~~

Last edited:
AllforMJ nice post but you said you were gonna discuss the songs on the new CD and you only covered how Another Day was not about him walking away from God. I didn't even know that is what the song was about. Is that what Lenny Kravtz said it was about?

Anyway I feel cheated. You have to give us another post!

Sdeidjs, thanks for the video clips, nice!

All of you ladies have some really nice pics. clips and stuff.

What happened to the picture of the painting that was made to represent two people? I missed that my computer never loaded it right.

Back