Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Wow Magicgirl, that is a lot you are going through. My heart goes out to you. :heart:

Hopefully you are able to somehow destress in small ways such as going to a place of tranquility like parks and such and hopefully this thread as some form of 'escapism' is one way to de-stress also, although I can certainly understand being far removed from feeling that creative impulse to have ideas flowing for this thread although I will say it is a refreshment to see you post, and to feel the light energy of 'magicgirl' - to see your nik gives off some of that wonderous feeling of 'magic' imho, which this thread is in a sense, all about, so thank you for that and thanks for the chance to read the impressions to have offerred, it makes me wish I'd asked why you felt the All In Your Name song was relevant - is it because MJ seems so intense and Gibb seems to be intrigued? Nevermind, that was just my overactive LITD imagination acting up :lol: so if you feel like posting about that it would be cool but if not I understand and thanks for the insights and thought stimulation you offerred! :) My prayer is you have support, comfort and aid during this trying time.
Thank you Lisha for sharing your dreams, they sound interesting, I don't dream of anything now for long. If you are a profilic dreamer, then maybe what you dream is presented in symbols and is not exactly what a person thinks it is. Maybe this road you dreamt of represented a way to God? Which every person will take when time comes. Because MJ is now by God and this place you've seen might have been heaven? and God maybe has sent him as angel on earth to watch the old patients in that hospital?

SoS, I didn't find any clues in that song in unreadable part,
in the reversed song it was said "I must beyound the woods and leave my land",
this text led me to this web-site found through
google with strange text, which is on almost every page if to explore the web-site:
http://www.beyondthewoods.com/index...-living-space&catid=96:sample-news&Itemid=377

This is not latin and probably not pseudo latin to fill-in the empty spaces in the web-site temporary. Because years passed and it was never replaced with real text. I have no idea really. Maybe it has nothing to do with MJ song as well.

Anyway I am in much stress now because my mom which is 75 has fallen from the stairs recently and has broke her hip and is not clear if they will do a surgery, she is in a hospital, not to mention the child that is yelling all the time and when I don't come up starts hitting his head on the wood of the bed, my dad has cancer, I can't go to work and with all that I don't have time to be creative in this thread.

Last edited:
Anyway I am in much stress now because my mom which is 75 has fallen from the stairs recently and has broke her hip and is not clear if they will do a surgery, she is in a hospital, not to mention the child that is yelling all the time and when I don't come up starts hitting his head on the wood of the bed, my dad has cancer, I can't go to work and with all that I don't have time to be creative in this thread.

:(

I feel sorry for you! :better: :hug: Prayers for them! :pray: Be strong, surely God is looking at you and family :yes: .... everything will be OK soon. ;) :heart: Keep the faith!

I know we don't talk about names in here, but I think if anyone was his Love in the Dark it must have been Talitha. She has this really sweet website http://michaeljacksonthelastangel.com where she wrote about several of her encounters with MJ. From reading there it is clear the me that she was closer to him than many many other fans.
She talks about private meetings with MJ on her page, that she was invited into his home, had phone conversations with him and even got to attend a private movie screening with him and the children, that he sent her a picture of them together signed by him and rode on the limo with him through Vegas. I'm sure there are many more private memories she has with MJ that she, righteous so, hasn't shared. Also, from the pictures where they hug, and the way he talked to her sometimes as she shared, it's clear the me that he must have liked her very very much. They look cute together though.

Sorry if this is out of the line for this thread. I just came across Talitha's website again and while reading there it just hit me all of a sudden how much she actually fits here into this thread.

I know we don't talk about names in here, but I think if anyone was his Love in the Dark it must have been Talitha.

:blink:

No comments about it..... :censored: :fear:

She has this really sweet website http://michaeljacksonthelastangel.com where she wrote about several of her encounters with MJ. From reading there it is clear the me that she was closer to him than many many other fans.
She talks about private meetings with MJ on her page, that she was invited into his home, had phone conversations with him and even got to attend a private movie screening with him and the children, that he sent her a picture of them together signed by him and rode on the limo with him through Vegas. I'm sure there are many more private memories she has with MJ that she, righteous so, hasn't shared. Also, from the pictures where they hug, and the way he talked to her sometimes as she shared, it's clear the me that he must have liked her very very much. They look cute together though.

Sorry if this is out of the line for this thread. I just came across Talitha's website again and while reading there it just hit me all of a sudden how much she actually fits here into this thread.

She is not the only fan who had the opportunity to be with him. :nono: There are many other fans who have many, many, many stories with Michael. Many others also were close and often with him. Obviously these fans prefer to keep private their stories with Michael and NEVER will share. -_- :fear:

Magicgirl I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm praying for complete healing your parents and extra strength for you and your family.

Hey guys, thanks so much for your posts. I really enjoy reading them.:)

AllOverAgain nice post, thanks for share. Talitha seems to me a fan with some beautiful/cute moments with her idol. I think the woman who was with Michael (if there is a woman) would be very discreet. Probably she would avoid sharing any part of her life with him. I think it would be wiser to do. Just my opinion. Anyway, I'm glad that someone could be there for him.

Have a great week!

thanks for support to all, yes, I go to parks, but... there will be no surgery for my mom, she was refused in it or maybe also not really eager to undergo it, this is an awful feeling to have to watch her for months how she will be most likely dieing.

thanks for support to all, yes, I go to parks, but... there will be no surgery for my mom, she was refused in it or maybe also not really eager to undergo it, this is an awful feeling to have to watch her for months how she will be most likely dieing.

:no:I am very sorry to hear this & I will keep praying for recovery for your family.

Hey guys i know i havent been posting much on h ere but i was wondering what do u think of a dream i had of mj last saturday night:

Well on saturday night i had seen kenny wizz live in concert with a friend and later that night a i had a dream of michael. i dreamnt that i was walking into the theatre and i could hear was mj singing "childhood" in the background

Could this dream mean his finally having the childhood he never had in heaven? looking forward to everyone's thoughts :)

Dear Michael,
Happy Birthday!!!
[youtube]3kk3N4RFuV4[/youtube]

Yes! :woohoo:

ShirleyTemple.jpg
:wub:

tumblr_m9hmxlZL3N1r2ypnoo1_500.gif
:D

I love you dear Michael :wub: .... FOREVER! :girl_sigh: :girl_give_heart: I miss you every day.... :cry: *big sigh*

THE WINDS OF HEAVEN
(Fran Landesman / Bob Dorough)

The 5th Dimension

If the winds of heaven would only blow the door shut
I could keep you here for a little while

If the winds of heaven would only blow the light out
In the friendly dark, you'd begin to smile

If the winds of heaven would only blow you my way
I would hold you close for a little while

If the winds of heaven would only blow the roof off
You and I would fly half a million miles to a happy star
On the winds of heaven

This thread is DEAD!! DEAD,DEAD, DEAD!! :lol:

Let's see if we can wake up this thread, if only for short awhile. Wake up Sleeping Beauty! :D

First of all... how exciting!!!...so few days left now till we get new music by the one and only King of Pop! The whole package sounds wonderful, but I know fans are very up for these new releases.

I'm not thinking any of them will be new material for us in here, though, do you guys? I haven't heard all the snippets, but are any of them love songs? I didn't get the impression they were.

I do know I like the sound of Free already! :clap: That snippet I heard...so fine...I love his voice on it. :swoon: lol

So if there are no love songs to decipher...well, gee...this thread is all about MJ reaching the LITD girl through his lyrics..I mean, just consider what Moddie says here during a discussion about Invincible:

I love the way you describe, "Invincible", a love letter set to music.

That is the perfect description(imo).

"She' was definately no longer in his life or within his reach during the making of Invincible. Many lyrics from that cd was him "calling her back to them". He wanted her to hear those songs, he wanted her to hear his pleading, and longing to have her back in his life.

When I first heard certain lyrics and how he sang them from Invincible, I was convinced his heart was saddened and he yearned for a certain and particular woman of whom he onced had and held close.

I wonder if any future releases will be Edited or left Alone?

Isn't it interesting what Moddie asked there in the end? :) Why, yes, Moddie, releases are comin' soon (and NOT edited)! :wild:

I remember asking once in here (but I couldn't locate the convo) if MJ ever tired of waiting for God to bring his LITD girl and him together...if he'd give up on her and it all. Especially when all around him always there were so many "fish" in the sea, and some very alluring ones at that. Or if even after he and the LITD girl were together, if he'd mess around on her (maybe I didn't ask that one...quite a few of us were talkin in here at the time).

But, I recall AllForMJ responding with surprising confidence that no way would MJ have done that after how long he had waited, especialy since he knew that God had shown him that the LITD girl was the love so divine he had asked for... so many years previously. From all the songs we have covered in here, he seemed to have prayed long and hard for her, and AllForMJ didn't feel he would have thrown that all away, instead he would protect their love. Man, I wish I could find her post, I'm sure she worded it so much better than I am.

We've talked in here about there being a 3D girl along with the LITD girl, but that wouldn't fit with what AllforMJ was feeling, I think. Juggling them both? A spiritual love and an "in person" love at the same time?

And yet, there has been much talk of MJ having had a girlfriend in that last bit before he went to heaven back in June 2009. Different insiders have said as much or implied as much, without ever giving too much detail. And there have been quite a few ladies who have done a pretty good job with giving one the impression they might have been his girlfriend, or even the LITD...at least they make one think they had something goin' with the man. Who can know otherwise, right? Not us. What do we know? We're too much in the man's biz as it is. lol.

So, could he have been one to weaken (he was only human, afterall, and he was a 100% MALE) and get himself caught up with some lovely female (not the LITD girl) who created that fantasy feel...which he has always loved... ya know... a love that made him feel like he was up in the clouds, and wouldn't come down to earth for nuttin.' Or would God be able to yank him down if he was off-track?

Listen to what AllForMJ says here:

Actually, because MJ loved Disney stories very much, it does kind of seem like he was hoping to be rescued in a way that is similar to what happens in a fairytale. In a fairytale, it often happens in a very mystical and magical way.

Look at what he said here many years ago about being rescued...

"Girls want to rescue me from loneliness, but they do it in such a way that they give me the impression they want to share my loneliness, which I wouldn't wish on anybody, because I believe I am one of the loneliest people in the world.

"She's Out Of My Life" is about knowing that the barriers that have separated me from others are temptingly low and seemingly easy to jump over and yet they remain standing while what I really desire disappears from my sight."

Now, notice that the song "One More Chance" which he selected as the new song to release in 2003 on his "Number Ones" CD has a line that says, "Come and rescue me out of this storm." Then, in "The Way You Love Me" which is the love song he released in 2004 during the trial, he said, "I was alone. There was no love in my life. I was afraid of life and you came in time." Notice that he also said, "I thank the Heavens above that I met you." Additionally, he said, "The world's a better place 'cause you came in time. You took away the rain and brought the sunshine."

It is very apparent, from looking at the way that he actually started cheering up, putting out positive love songs, smiling, laughing, giggling, and looking very vibrant again before our very eyes, that someone figured out how to do what he wanted done.

But, hmm, if that was the LITD girl who got him like that, like AllForMJ is saying above, wouldn't that "high" if he never could have been -actually- with her, wear off? And wouldn't someone in the flesh who could supply all that for him, be very welcomed? How strong could he be?

Nobody knows all the relationships MJ had goin' on with different women; he could at anytime have been out there being up on cloud nine with some woman who attracted him. Maybe being on cloud nine and experiencing a fairytale relationship began to have more appeal than waiting for the same woman he had waited for forever and who God just never got around to deliver.

I know someone already posted this song a while ago (I think maybe Lily), but it has been running through my head for like the past two days or so, so I thought maybe I was supposed to post it again. It's the song, "It Might Be You" from the movie "Tootsie." It's old, I know, but it's very pretty ... and fits this thread!

It Might Be You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrofYIAml5s

IT MIGHT BE YOU (Stephen Bishop)

Time, I've been passing time watching trains go by
All of my life
Lying on the sand watching seabirds fly
Wishing there could be someone
Waiting home for me
Something's telling me it might be you
It's telling me it might be you
All of my life

Looking back as lovers go walking past
All of my life
Wondering how they met and what makes it last
If I found the place would I recognize the face
It's telling me it might be you

So many quiet walks to take
So many dreams to wake and there's so much love to make

I think we're gonna need some time
Maybe all we need is time

And it's telling me it might be you
All of my life

I've been saving love songs and lullabies
And there's so much more
No one's ever heard before
Yeah, it's telling me it must be you and
I'm feeling it'll just be you
All of my life

It's you, it's you I've been waiting for all of my life
Maybe it's you Maybe it's you I've been waiting for all of my life.

Edit: I just realized that there is a line in there that refers to recognizing someone's face - interesting, considering the song "This Is It" talks about recognizing each other's face.

How would MJ recognize the face of the one God had for him?

God woud make it VERY, VERY clear through His Spirit, and many confirmations for MJ to stand on, and evidence that the things He spoke to MJ long ago, and the promises He told MJ in secret, are matching up. Doncha think?

Are you still sleepy, LITD thread...wake up, wake up...

Last edited:
Awwww, Ashtanga. I know that you are missing Michael very, very much. :(

Can't even Ms. Shirley Temple cheer you up even a little bit? She's so cute and bouncy bubbly! Luv her. When she sings The Good Ship Lollipop in the cab of that airplane with all those guys who are crazy-fond about her, it is SO cute! What a doll she was there, in her short pleaded dress. When she pouts and rubs her tummy like she has a stomach ache from all the candy...so darling. She used to cheer up MJ all the time, right?

I think I would like to visit "the Peppermint Bay". :)

Last edited:
This thread is DEAD!! DEAD,DEAD, DEAD!! :lol:

Nah! Don't be fooled. This thread never dies. It just kinda goes "dormant" from time to time.

Speaking of Paris, I had recently been wondering if she was ever a fan of this thread since she seems to be into romance and such. I also wonder, being as inquisitive as she has always been and being of the age where she would probably begin being curious about such things, if she had ever asked her dad about his songs and if they were about a particular person or if he just sang them to sing 'em.

Ah, well, the mood in here does need to be lightened up a bit. Someone just reminded me of this song and I'm glad they did. It used to always put me in such a good mood. It always put me in a mood of "expectancy" every time I would listen to it. Maybe it will do the same for you! Maybe toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

(Had to post this one for all you Babs fans. This is actually the version I would listen to all the time and get myself really excited! I would even choreogragh a cool little dance routine for myself to go with it in my mind's eye! lol!)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/ucsbcamp.jpg/

This pic IS cute! I wish ... we ALL ... could be ... California giiiiiiiiiiiiiirls! lol!

Last edited:
Awwww, Ashtanga. I know that you are missing Michael very, very much. :(

Can't even Ms. Shirley Temple cheer you up even a little bit? She's so cute and bouncy bubbly! Luv her. When she sings The Good Ship Lollipop in the cab of that airplane with all those guys who are crazy-fond about her, it is SO cute! What a doll she was there, in her short pleaded dress. When she pouts and rubs her tummy like she has a stomach ache from all the candy...so darling. She used to cheer up MJ all the time, right?

I think I would like to visit "the Peppermint Bay". :)

Things did not come back the way they were before.... the emptiness will remain. :( :cry: *big sigh*

I love this movie of Shirley.
tumblr_lo7lc6GhG21qfub5n.gif
:heart: She is so beautiful!
654313632_319909.gif

Awww :hug: ash

lol but then it somehow always comes back alive lol

I know.... BUT for me, it will never be as before. :cry: *big sigh*

Anyway, I'll keep looking at this thread (always!) :yes: and on occasion, I'm going back to the past to remember the good times we had here. :girl_sigh: And the best thing is to think that Michael was here watching us, watching everything we were discussing. :heart: :wub: We love you dear Michael.... FOREVER! :girl_in_love:

I know.... BUT for me, it will never be as before. :cry: *big sigh*

Anyway, I'll keep looking at this thread (always!) :yes: and on occasion, I'm going back to the past to remember the good times we had here. :girl_sigh: And the best thing is to think that Michael was here watching us, watching everything we were discussing. :heart: :wub: We love you dear Michael.... FOREVER! :girl_in_love:

I feel the same way and yeh its good to know michael did take the time to read our discussions here on the forum

Nah! Don't be fooled. This thread never dies. It just kinda goes "dormant" from time to time.
Not dead yet, huh? But it is lookin' sickly, ya gotta say that at least. :lol:

Speaking of Paris,
You're gonna bring her up, too? Oh good...I am not alone, you are here with me. ahaha. *sigh* I am such a nut, and I only have a few mins to write this post then I gotta go.

I had recently been wondering if she was ever a fan of this thread since she seems to be into romance and such.
Wow, never thought of that...I was still trying to grasp the possibility that her dad even reading it. Now maybe her, too? Wouldn't she find this mumbo jumbo boring?

I also wonder, being as inquisitive as she has always been and being of the age where she would probably begin being curious about such things, if she had ever asked her dad about his songs and if they were about a particular person or if he just sang them to sing 'em.
Hmmm, interesting. MP, maybe she would have. She may be the only person walkin' this earth who is "in the know."

Ah, well, the mood in here does need to be lightened up a bit. Someone just reminded me of this song and I'm glad they did. It used to always put me in such a good mood. It always put me in a mood of "expectancy" every time I would listen to it. Maybe it will do the same for you! Maybe toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

(Had to post this one for all you Babs fans. This is actually the version I would listen to all the time and get myself really excited! I would even choreogragh a cool little dance routine for myself to go with it in my mind's eye! lol!)

Great song! I loved listening to it, and it DOES build up anticipation...of, of...well, somethin'. I just saw this actor recently, although it took me awhile to recognize him, in another film, The Dairy of Anne Frank. I was impressed that he was involved with such an important film (he played a teenage boy who becomes close to Anne) with a true story so haunting and affecting.

I like Babs' version, also!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/ucsbcamp.jpg/

This pic IS cute! I wish ... we ALL ... could be ... California giiiiiiiiiiiiiirls! lol!
Thanks for thinking the pic is cute and would that be The Beach Boys' or Jan and Dean's song...I sometimes mix up their songs due to their similar styles.

I feel the same way and yeh its good to know michael did take the time to read our discussions here on the forum

Well, see, I'm not convinced he actually did now. You see...PARIS *looks around for SoS* Hahaha, she has to duck her head if she blazenly posts a "giggly" smiley OR I'll come after her with a smiley pointing a gun, and now I have to beware of her wrath...Should we call it even, Ms. STATEofSHOCK? Anyway, Paris has let it be known that her dad had a girlfriend right up to the day he died (yeah, she's got quite a few fans buzzing over that one) so I'm thinking, why would he want to hang around in this thread with a bunch of gals talking on and on about a fantasy girl? Hmmm?

Unless, here we are again, that was the 3D girl, and not the LITD girl. But doesn't that sound like we are grasping here? Or was it the LITD girl? :ermm:

And, well, if he did have a girlfriend all during that time surrounding the day he died, doesn't that not sit too well with you, Ash? I seem to remember in this thread you posting pretty much that no way would a girlfriend have not been able to prevent his fate, or if one was around, you would be VERY angry at her. Yes? So what are you thinking now.

So...unless you all can help me through this, I'm not thinking anymore that MJ was very into this thread. maybe he visited it once or something, and shook his head at us, and then he moved on to more fun threads like "The Curls" thread. That probably kept him more engaged and amused.

But this one? When he already had a main squeee hanging lovingly on his arm? Wouldn't she be confused why he'd be all interested in this subject matter?

:O

Ashtanga, thanks for posting the cute pics of Shirley!!! :clapping:

(gotta go....)

How do you know Michael was sometimes reading the discussions on the forum ??

as long as folks here mention a fate, one can never know his fate, or not? Would MJ really think or know or feel or want that it would end for him like that before he had found his LITD girl? Life suddenly seems so short. Can really person somehow receive a warning and prevent his fate? I wonder if any fan could predict that and try to prevent by keeping this doctor away? I started wondering this as few days ago I nearly got hit by a car of a crazy driver. He was driving in the evening (it was dark, but not too late) when it was red for him and I was crossing, on high speed (he didn't lower it at all) with car lights off and along oncoming lane. All other cars were standing. I nearly crossed the street when he jumped out from behind of those cars. I saw only a shadow of a long dark car, I was not sure it was a car but changed my walk into running, he passed few centimeters behind me and continued driving along oncoming lane. The man at the corner was amazed, I was in shock and imagined myself a superman flying after that crazy man and beating the shit out of him. Few days later I read the news, in the center of the city where I live approx. at that time some driver of the car that according to description might be of that type that has passed by, hit the column and lost his life. I have a feeling it was him. If he hit me probably he wouldn't end up hitting the column and my son would have been left an orphan and would have to go to asylum.

Nice picture of a girl group above.

Last edited:
Wow! Paris addressed my question awfully fast I see. Makes me believe she probably does lurk around here.

As far as MJ having had a girlfriend, I don't really doubt it. He has always had women in his life. Perhaps she is referring to that one lady named Shana. I also think it is possible that he could have had these 3-D women in his life and he still could've had an LITD in his heart just as his LITD may have liked to sometimes have 3-D men in her life (although it woulda been hard to compete with MJ).

Kinda reminds me of that song that goes:

"If ya can't be with the one you love, Honey, love the one your with ... Do do do do do do did do do do do do do did do did it did did it did! (Sorry, extreme stress makes one silly!)

Now I'm beginning to feel Ash's anger. If there really was a 3-D in his life, where was she on that fateful day? Couldn't she protect her man better than that? I think if it had been me, I really woulda been those people's worst nightmare! You've really gotta look out for your man - especially someone in MJ's position who would be so vulnerable. Or ... was MJ so strong-willed that nothing would've helped?

Well, anyway, I like controversial topics like this. It helps invigorate this "sickly" thread.

(Oh, that was The Beach Boys, btw. I really like their music.)

^ You're experiencing extreme stress?! Oh no! I hope as the day continues things will calm down for you; here's a scripture or two for you to stand on that I wil pull outta my head, um, "My peace I give you, My peace I leave with you" and "Cast all your cares (anxiety) on Him, for He cares for you" and , oh a longer one, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, with prayer and supplication, and thanksgiving, make your requests known to God, and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus." Knowing me, that last one could be a hodge-podge of different translations, for I have memorized it my past with a couple different ones, so I mix them up all the time, and yeah. o_O haha. Stress Go Away! :D

So I had to go back to your post to figure out which question of yours Paris answered. This is the only one I found, I think...

MP said:
...if she had ever asked her dad about his songs and if they were about a particular person or if he just sang them to sing 'em.

Did she respond to any of this? :wild: If she did I think I must have missed it, but THAT would be interesting to learn, both if he told her some of his songs were about a particular person, and who the lucky lady was.

Wow. That could resurrect this sickly thread a bit. :lol: We'd be back in the game. 'Cause I've been thinking, nah, we've all been wrong (Ash being the exception, of course!!!), and the LITD girl never, ever was (meaning, existed). And this thread has therefore been made up of page after page of delusional thinking and a bunch of fantasy. Gosh, and ouch, that would kinda hurt after all our affection for it. But...the truth is more important.

That's why I can appreciate Paris telling just enough details to not betray anything sacred or personal, but enough detail to help those who were entertaining the idea that they were the love in his life, or that they know someone who claims to be, that no...it isn't a match...can't therefore be them. And that will be hard to receive for some, probably, but perhaps after three years of MJ not being here and with him no longer being seen here and there looking al handsome and cute and stuff, to "feed" their fantasy, they may be more ready now to receive the truth, and be able to move on without feeling destroyed. Do you know what I mean? That is the healthy thing for them...much better than believing in a lie, even if it is a wondeful lie that makes them feel hopeful...it still is better to recognize the truth and accept it.

I'm sad if any of this does make some females out there sad. MP, you mention, Shana, but Paris was asked about her specifically, and pretty much made it clear it wasn't her. And I hope that has not hurt Shana, and that she will be able to still cherish whatever times she did have with MJ in her past...but move on. She is still young and beautiful and seems sweet. There must be a wonderful guy left out there just for her. :)

Some have wondered about Rushka, but Paris gave a detail that could seem to rule her out as well. But like Shana, Rushka has special memories with MJ that no one can take from her as well. And all the more discused "MJ women" that fans have loved talking about, those that would be considered "known" to the public, Paris has said this lady is not a celebrity, so that takes care of that...one would think. But then again, when someone wants to believe something badly enough, they will often respond on the defensive and/or disreguard the information given. *sigh*

So, I dunno, MP, you think the LITD girl still could have been a reality for MJ? You don't think we should give up on her that easily? Some of AllForMJ's posts, and SoS's, too, were very, very convincing in that they had lyric after lyric, song after song, that sure made it SEEM like he was in love with some girl that he couldn't be with, but wanted to and he could "feel" her. Maybe it was all just for entertainment.

Magicgirl, my goodness. I am glad you are all right and in one piece after that close call! Maybe God sent His angel to hurry you along when you broke out into that run.

To respond to your thoughts about how much could a girlfriend really do, and your comments, too, MP, yes, I keep thinking MJ had a mind of his own, especially in things regarding his career... would anyone be able to stop him if he was full speed ahead on doing something?

Forever unanswered questions. I don't think I'll be mad at the girl, though, if she was around and yet, he died, for I don't want to be angry or mad at anyone, for in the end giving myself over to that emotion and staying in that place of anger, I am the one who loses in the end. Best to go to bed at night giving all that anger up, and let peace reign in your heart instead.

Although, MP, I really enjoyed this paragraph of yours!

MP said:
Now I'm beginning to feel Ash's anger. If there really was a 3-D in his life, where was she on that fateful day? Couldn't she protect her man better than that? I think if it had been me, I really woulda been those people's worst nightmare! You've really gotta look out for your man - especially someone in MJ's position who would be so vulnerable. Or ... was MJ so strong-willed that nothing would've helped?
We're back to STAND BY YOUR MAN!

Anyway, I've done a lot of yada yada yada,

Thanks for posting MP and Magicgirl!!! :)

EDIT: hi, wire, we don't really know for sure if MJ read this thread. But staff did awhile back confirm to us that he did come to MJJC and checked out some threads.

Last edited:
How do you know Michael was sometimes reading the discussions on the forum ??

:shifty: :fortuneteller: :girl_whistle: :p

why would he want to hang around in this thread with a bunch of gals talking on and on about a fantasy girl? Hmmm?

It's so simple.... why Michael was obviously, a very curious person. I believe he was not interested in the opinion/discussion of all here on the existence of a girlfriend, but the various interpretations that many shared here about your song. :fear:

And, well, if he did have a girlfriend all during that time surrounding the day he died, doesn't that not sit too well with you, Ash? I seem to remember in this thread you posting pretty much that no way would a girlfriend have not been able to prevent his fate, or if one was around, you would be VERY angry at her. Yes? So what are you thinking now.

Obviously I have not changed my opinion. -_- :nono: And how could I? After June 25, to know all the facts surrounding the death of Michael? So many people talked, talked, talked about many things, a lot of bla bla bla... So many people were there, nobody saw anything, nobody noticed anything strange, no one had the ability to do something... NOTHING! >>>> :wtf: :doh: Everything is so crazy to me.... :blink: And in the end, Michael was completely alone. :cry: How can I ignore it? It is impossible for me. It became so clear to me that Michael did not live in a fairy tale world. Unfortunately, he was surrounded by bad people and obviously there is still a lot that was going on, we do not know and never will know. That is the sad reality. But it's my opinion and I can not fantasize while looking for a sad reality. *big sigh* My heart hurts when I think about these things. :cry: (Sorry people.... :()

Ashtanga, thanks for posting the cute pics of Shirley!!! :clapping:

(gotta go....)

;)

:worried:

Last edited:
Well, see, I'm not convinced he actually did now. You see...PARIS *looks around for SoS* Hahaha, she has to duck her head if she blazenly posts a "giggly" smiley OR I'll come after her with a smiley pointing a gun, and now I have to beware of her wrath...Should we call it even, Ms. STATEofSHOCK? Anyway, Paris has let it be known that her dad had a girlfriend right up to the day he died (yeah, she's got quite a few fans buzzing over that one) so I'm thinking, why would he want to hang around in this thread with a bunch of gals talking on and on about a fantasy girl? Hmmm?

Yeh i heard bout paris doing that and i really wish she didnt. I understand she wanted to please her fathers fans but i really think that was something he wanted to have kept private as it is very personal

Hi there, 8701girl! :flowers:

Hmmm, in response to what you've posted...

She gave out very little information, and to me she did not cross the line. Nothing she is revealing will identify the lady nor has she devulged anything really private other than she herself did spend some time in the company of the lady on Christmas day along with her dad and bros. Would MJ have considered that too much? None of us can say.

Paris has no trouble responding to a question as "that is private," so she understands all that. I don't think she'll say too much; she'll pick and choose and be careful. That's how I view her, anyway. Michael was the same way.

Perhaps she'll answer a few more questions on the subject, or perhaps she'll stop. It's certainly her choice. She owes the fans nothing on this subject; it's whatever she wants to do.

But I think the fans who are following all this are enjoying it. It's stirring some things up; you must admit. :)

Back